★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Y-VIP

If you could pick JUST ONE FAVORITE BIG BANG SONG, what would that be and why?

TOGETHER FOREVER. It's still the number 1 most played in my ipod :)) I love BB's slow songs the most.

BIGBANG CYWORLD「Lollipop2 ITEM」Whiteday EVENT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vomI0BLW3z4...player_embedded

http://c.upanh.com/upload/3/785/3L0.7891495_1_1.jpg

C:공진단 @ DCinside

So Lollipop MV will be released on the 14th?! White Day in Korea. Ahhh it's still so far away!

It's good to see Maknae enjoying his college life while BB is still not very busy. I love seeing him live like a normal young adult. It shows another side to him. :D We've been seeing his daily activities thanks to his schoolmates! Keep em coming! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

^ So its this Sunday? yay

Lollipop GIrl updated her me2day :lol:

LT0.7892617_1_1.jpg

사랑하는 미친 여러분 다들 안녕~~~ 여러분을 위한 작은 선물을 준비했어요!! 사탕을 들고 수줍어하는 우리 TOP의 모습 ㅋㅋ 예쁜 신발의 주인공은 누굴까요? 아는 사람 손?!!

What a cutie ^^

C: 큰엄마 @ BBVIPZ

{TRANS} Daesung 10 Part AsiaE Interview Part 5- “Even for just a day, I wanna live like TOP hyung”

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...030914370040837

”Big Bang? They’re family.”

The Big Bang members, who just feel like the air surrounding each other when they’re in the same space, are pretty much family to Daesung.

Though there was a lot of intimidation at first when even just being in the same room felt awkward, they are now able to trust and rely on each other.

”I think I’ll be with the Big Bang members for the rest of my life.”

Though each of the members have different personalities as individuals, they are now like family members who make up for each others’ weak points.

”I’m living on the same floor as Youngbae hyung (Taeyang). We’re both Christians so we talk alot about this and that. We talk about music a lot too. He’s a hyung that I teaches me a lot in every day life.”

”The really funny person is TOP. This one time, I woke up in the morning to find TOP hyung passed out with his face buried in a cake. I seriously thought he had died. When Youngbae hyung shook him to wake him up, he fell to the ground with a thud. We were so shocked that we were going to call the ambulance, but he just slid up and walked to his room. It was like the huge twist in a movie where someone you think is dead comes back to life. (laughs)”

The members each have different ways of overcoming the hard times of the entertainment industry too.

”There was this period where it was really physically and mentally hard for all of us. All the members were exhausted. We all fell asleep after joking around that we should run away to an amusement park or something for a break. The next day, TOP hyung was gone again. We saw a note on the table saying ‘I’m leaving. Sorry Big Bang. Love yous.”

The members came to the conclusion that TOP had really disappeared. But just in case he hadn’t, they thoroughly searched through all the dorms and was able to find him in the room of one of their sunbaes, who had recently come to take part in the YG Family 10th Anniversary Concert. What he said to them when they found him was just ridiculous.

”I came to say goodbye to hyung before leaving, and fell asleep.”

Daesung is often envious of TOP’s daringness, as he himself can never say ‘no’ and is always cautious in everything he does.

”Me and Youngbae hyung talk about it sometimes. ‘Even for just a day, I wanna live like TOP hyung.’ But we’d never be able to even if we tried, because of our personalities. (laughs)”

Daesung considers it his good luck that met the other members with their various personalities, including charismatic leader Jiyong and cutie Seungri. He hopes the friendship he shares with the members will last a lifetime.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Guest prettygirl_pc

^^ awwww... Dae interview is sooooo cute!! and the stories about TOP had me laughing soo hard!! TOP face in the cake.. i can imagine that.. and then him walking to the room is soo cute!!

wait.. does that mean that TOP had thoughts about leaving Big Bang??? that made me almost cry!!! he can't leave BIG BANG like that!! but i guess he meant in terms of a vacation! thank god for his Topiness that he feel asleep and BB was able to find him!! if i was him i would NEVER let him go off my sight!! i am a VERY cautious person :D

loved this interview!! i can see Dae really loves his BB members and cares about them alot! i think Tae is rubbing off on him with his personality.. i wish that BB stays together forever FOREVER FOREVER!! even when they are white and grey!

luv pri

Guest johnnyquest89

^^ awwww... Dae interview is sooooo cute!! and the stories about TOP had me laughing soo hard!! TOP face in the cake.. i can imagine that.. and then him walking to the room is soo cute!!

wait.. does that mean that TOP had thoughts about leaving Big Bang??? that made me almost cry!!! he can't leave BIG BANG like that!! but i guess he meant in terms of a vacation! thank god for his Topiness that he feel asleep and BB was able to find him!! if i was him i would NEVER let him go off my sight!! i am a VERY cautious person :D

loved this interview!! i can see Dae really loves his BB members and cares about them alot! i think Tae is rubbing off on him with his personality.. i wish that BB stays together forever FOREVER FOREVER!! even when they are white and grey!

luv pri

this is why they make him room with the manager now .... lol

Seems like Dae and YB are pretty close.

Lookin forward to their future works interviews/variety shows... bring back the MTV celebrity Bball games! or even soccer! Shoot I'm good with anything but bring back shows from the 90's when tv was good :(

@Daesung's interview - i was laughing so bad when he was talking about TOP doing all those stuff. i hope we can see more of TOP's dorkiness. it would be a great gift for VIPs. young bae and dae are really close now. love!!! i can't wait for the other interviews. hopefully, the other members will also be doing this interview. we've been learning new stuff every time they release these interviews.

@Lollipop Pt.2 MV - it's about time that they release something about the MV. we've been waiting for it for a long time. the MV will be out on sunday! i can't wait to watch it! :)

@Mnet School of Rock - i miss these days about big bang... i miss watching them in shows like these. i hope to see more of them soon!

@Seungri's uni life - i'm glad he's enjoying his uni life before they become so busy... keep it up!

@TOP's ranking - as expected... he can really defend you from all the bad guys... just look at his eyes!

@Youngbae's video with Harang - super cute!!! it was super short! hopefully, they can share a longer clip and a video of Youngbae with Haeum!!! i can't wait for the dvd release of Big Bang 2010 Big Show!

Dae's Interview is just so great..!! I love reading all of it..!!

I LOL-ed so hard reading Tabi's part..!! Man he is just too dorky..!

Was he drunk or something..?? Maybe thats why his dozing off on the cake..

he even just walk off from Bae and Dae after they woke him up

from the floor..!! and he even fall asleep while doing an escape..!

but totally glad they found him..He probably just tired from

all those busy schedule..I think now I know who's idea was it

in the first place about the hold escaping plan BigBang had

that Ji reveal in Strong Heart..!! TABI of COURSE..!! kekeke

I;m so happy that Dae and Bae are so close..!! ^_^

too bad they didnt show it off like G-Ri and ToDae..

kekeke,would love to see some of their moments..!

I'm so glad that Dae love BigBang so much and want them to be together..!

I totally dont want them to disband and continue their awesomeness

just like Shinhwa..! 12 yrs and still running high..! :)

Guest nisssr3

ROFL, i couldn't stop laughing at tabi's story :lol:

”I think I’ll be with the Big Bang members for the rest of my life.”

wah, daesung has been talking about this lately.. so glad to hear that^^

i want all the boys in talk shows already, i wanna see top being so goofy like their interviews back in 2007 because in 2008 tabi was more serious and less talkative which made me believed that he's kind that type of person. but i was wrong, he's actually the dorkiest member in bb!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Another me2day update

3L0.7898546_1_1.jpg

CS0.7898543_1_1.jpg

많은 미친분들이 정답을 맞춰주신, 아까 퀴즈를 냈던 사진의 정답 모습입니다!! 즐거워 보이는 탑군과 승리군~~ 뭐가 그리 즐거운 걸까요? 이렇게 웃고 있어요 >_< ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://c.upanh.com/upload/3/786/LT0.7892617_1_1.jpg

TRANS: Hey, you guys are crazy in love ~ ~ ~ I've got a little gift for you! Top carrying our candy. Guess who is the shy man with pretty shoes? Hands, who knows?!!

Note: This translation was taken from a translator.

Source: Lollipop 2 me2day via 큰엄마 @ bbvipz

Edited by: SunSkyIvee @ bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

G90.7898634_1_1.jpg

3L0.7898635_1_1.jpg

3L0.7898636_1_1.jpg

C: 아쭈 // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

LOLLIPOP MV IS OUT........... TOMMORROW!!!!

lollipop2.me2day

"여러분~놀라운 소식이 발표되었어요~내일 또는 모레면, 롤리팝 뮤직비디오가 나옵니다!!!. 이걸 미리 알려주신 분께 정말 감사드리구요, 극비에 부치느라 아니라고 말씀드렸었어요 ㅠ 내일 또는 모레!! 뮤비를 기대해주세요 ㅎㅎㅎ 3분전 "

Translation: ~ ~ You've been a surprise announcement tomorrow or the day after that, you will see lollipop music video!. I want to thank you in advance to let us know bunkke, secrecy is not a word I wrote Butch was busy ㅠ tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! Sign on gidaehaeju 뮤비 ㅎ ㅎ ㅎ 3 minutes ago

WOOOHOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nisssr3

Oh My Gosh, YG is totally going all out these days..

all the news are worth waiting..

first 2ne1's mv and next will be lollipop 2 mv..

can't wait for the mv to come out.

Thank you for sharing the news^^

Guest shinhdeplol

1268303512_1.jpg

C: 골미남 @ BBVIPZ

AA-CHAN's translation of the Lollipop Girl's me2day messages

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2764/442370..._13b88dc298.jpg

Hello all you lovely people~~~ Everyone, I had to prepare a present for you!! TOP is holding the candy and looks shy ㅋㅋ Who is our hero with the pretty shoes? Do you know whose hand it is?!!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4008/442389...ea35d5f59_o.jpg

A lot of my me2 friends guessed right from the picture quiz I put a while ago!! So here are TOP and Seungri~~ What are they doing? They’re laughing like this >_< ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/11/me2day-updates-100311/

I totally laughed out loud

when reading on Daedae's latest

interview part.

TABI is just one dorky guy

that unfortunately we will rarely

get to see onscreen.

Trust him to just woke up

& walked off to his room after falling

with a thud. He is like the most random

& unpredictable one in the group.

Maybe like what nurika said,there

is a high possibility that TABI is the

mastermind behind the plan runaway case.

I love it & cringe in happiness

when Daedae said

”I think I’ll be with the Big Bang

members for the rest of my life.”

We will too be a BIG BANG's VIP for the

rest of our lives. ;)

Finally LOLLIPOP 2 MV

is coming out tomorrow!!

Guest charbby

WHOO!

LOLLIPOP 2 MV IS OUT SOON! TMR!

read dae sung's interview

honestly i wld LOVE to live like TOP

that kind of i live life once so i must live it crazily and happily kind of attitude

Guest k-yoz

hahahaha..... daesung's story about TOP....i was laughing so hard...how could TOP do that?...lol..w/o even noticing that he's face was on the cake..maybe yeah..he was drunk...and when they woke him up..he just walk straight to his room..mannnn......does he did not feel the pain when he fell on the floor?...TOP's dorky side...and running/quitting in bigbang..no way..he would think of that...and someone said in here that it must be TOP who got the idea of running away..the one gd mentioned...im actually thinking the same way...hahaha..

i remember dae being asked by the family outing members if who will he choose if he was with bigbang and his family outing members on a boat and the boat was going to sinked in...i was amazed on what he said... " I WILL SAVE MY FAMILY OUTING MEMBER AND DIE WITH MY BIGBANG FAMILY" he trully love's bigbang...he treasures them....and i know and i believe..that big bang will be FOREVER AND EVER..ALWAYS.....

about the upcoming release of lollipop mv 2...yesss.....finally...the long wait is over...thank god papa yg think about this....hahaha.....he suddenly released 2ne1's mv w/o even announcing to the public..then bigbang lollipop 2 mv tom.? he really love us VIP's and BLACKJACKS...

im now more excited for bigbang's comeback....

Guest tomorrow13

the first time I posted st here. :)

# Daesung's interview: I'm glad to know that Daesung wanted to be with his hyungs for the rest of his life. And I hope that the other members want it too.

Sometimes I wonder if G-Dragon will want to stay with BB after their contract expires. With the huge success of his first solo album, he has a promising solo career now.

Archived