Jiyong mentioned on 1N2D(???)

http://bbgdragon.egloos.com/3057160

C: 골미남 @ bbvipz

CS0.7447380_1_1.jpg

CS0.7447381_1_1.jpg

VZ0.7447382_1_1.jpg

C: as tagged l bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

BIGBANG SeungRi and SNSD Yuri to attend Chung-Ang University orientation today

BIGBANG SeungRi (20) and SNSD Yuri (21) becomes the college freshman today.

The two will attend the orientation ceremony today (Feb. 26) at the Grand Theater of the Art Center at CAU (Chung-Ang University) in Seoul's Dongjak-gu,Heukseok-dong.

SeungRi and Yuri are attending the 2010 winter term and will also go to meet with the seniors.

YG representative said that "SeungRi will go to this ceremony."

The two got accepted to the Department of Films and Theaters,College of Arts,CAU last October for their special talents (experiences in acting) in the entrance exam.

BIGBANG SeungRi has just performed at the concert tour in Japan and is now preparing for the BIGBANG's new album.

Note: K-celebs who also go to CAU are Kim So-eun (Boys Over Flowers), Kim Bum (Boys Over Flowers) and Park Shin-hye (You're Beautiful).

C: SPN l teambigbang.blogspot.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxim16

oh my, i thought i am going to have a heart attack when i read about TOP's getting married, lol.

okay, i want to answer the question posted how my immediate family reacts to my fandom, honestly, no one cares :P

im not that young so to speak so i have a license to do whatever i want; my fandom started early of 2009 but i have known bigbang around 2007 just for the sake that ive heard the name as just one of korean boygroups and generally i was not that interested, it seemed so alien to me, lol. and i thought at that time daesung was the leader, pity me...so embarrassing and i hate hiphop.. an irony of the fact but my personal taste of music revolves from classical to rock.

because i have on and off familiarity with these guys, then came 2009...lollipop cf came out with newlyformed girlgroup 2ne1..but still i was in doubt about these boys, not totally liking them instead my attention focused with the girls, heck...with the exception of TOP, bias much? as the days went on, i submerged myself of watching their music videos and listening to their music and the first song that made me hooked was G-Dragon's This Love..yeah it was GD, gosh. I love maroon 5's music and the first time i heard GD's own version, i was totally awed. Lies is one of my favorites just to mention but Haru-Haru is the best for me; but the main reason why i appreciate the boys more was when i watched their documentary. Because of Bigbang, my friends find me weird, i dont speak korean nor understand the language, yet language barrier is not a hindrance as long as i love Bigbang's music, i see no problem.

Guest shinhdeplol

7V0.7447508_1_1.jpg

3L0.7447523_1_1.jpg

3D0.7447526_1_1.jpg

C: as tagged l cocog @ BBTH

1267155136_201002261233124047227401_0.jpg

1267155136_201002261233107320227401_0.jpg

1267155136_201002261233100640227401_0.jpg

C: 공진단 @ DCinside

UL0.7448065_1_1.jpg

C: 다라뚜 @ DCinside

Big Bang is #10. i think this is about the number of ppl visiting their daum cafe atm

CS0.7447880_1_1.jpg

ZL0.7447801_1_1.jpg

C: 빙글빙 글 @ bbvipz

edit

they are #7 now :D

[NEWS] Big Bang and Leessang are Cyworld’s BGM Stars

845.jpg

SK Communications will give to awards, “2009 Best 10”, to artists who sold the most songs in Cyworld’s Myspaces. The nominees are Big Bang, G-Dragon, Lee Ssang, Brown Eyed Girls, Davichi, Girls Generation, MC Mong, 2NE1, 2PM, and 8Eight as announced on the 23rd of February.

Jang Gi Ha and the Faces received the Digital Music Award. Cho Young Soo received the Composer Award for composing Lee Seung Chul’s ‘There’s no one like that.’ Jung In, who was featured in the song, ‘The Girl Who Can’t Let Go, and the Man that Can’t Leave,’ received a Collaboration Award. SS501, who sang the OST for the hit drama, ‘Boys over Flowers,’ received the ‘OST Award.’

The Digital Music Awards show will be on March 1st, at 5PM, in the Seoul Olympic Park as ‘Cyworld Digital Music Awards 2009.’

The awards show’s MC will be Horan; ‘the best artist’ and ‘the best song’ will be announced in the awards ceremony.

Korean article: newsis

Translated: hyun ji @ ibigbang

Credit: Hyun Ji of ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest johnnyquest89

fatigue from Bigshow/Electric love tour still showing on his dark circles needs to give him a IV, Catheder, bedpan and just let him KO for like a week. Yuri looking good too, but Seungri probably already got her number, he's connected to someone in almost all the girl groups some how... gotta help him lose his cellphone one day.

[NEWS] Big Bang Seungri was "thrilled to enter college life"

2010022611374610021.jpg

Big Bang Seungri is excited to enter college.

On February 26, Seungri, a member of Big Bang attended the ceremony at Central University College's theater department. Seungri said, "I'm very excited. I'm a little curious living a college life that celebrity life was unable to do so."

He also said, "As a student, I want to do something that feels very fresh. I want to learn in school the things that I have not been trained for in the entertainment industry. I have always dreamed to be in college, without regret I want to stay." He further said, "Yuri and I have motivation. I think having a friend is a good feeling."

Future action plan for Seungri, "the members are acting on their albums and have been doing preparations for a lot of things. Our projects are gonna be hard but I'm ready," he said.

Original article

Source: 볼륨 @ bbvipz

Taken from bigbangupdates@blogspot

Guest shinhdeplol

im in love with chipmunks these days. love them even more after listening to this

Big Bang - Gara Gara Go Chipmunks w/ Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CYkg-SQaxs

Jiyong's "AOOOHH" part is sooo funny =]] I nearly died laughing

[Chipmunks Ver.] - Lollipop Pt.2

Seems like teambigbang.blogspot.com made a mistake about the schedule. On Music Core tmr, only Tiffany and Yuri will do the MC-ing, there's no news about our boys' appearance.

just a quick question.

did BB perform "I Don't Understand" at the Big Show?

because I couldn't find any fancam on it. I thot i saw on this thread that they were going to perform it.

i found one for you

[FANCAM]100131 Bigshow{I dont understand,Foolish love,Oh my baby}Daesung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIuNiuv_8Zg

Guest reddynamitez

just a quick question.

did BB perform "I Don't Understand" at the Big Show?

because I couldn't find any fancam on it. I thot i saw on this thread that they were going to perform it.

Guest yaoming11

just a quick visit..

VIPs at Twitter are trying to trend #vipslovebb..

so if u guys have Twitter acc,come help us trend this..

and maybe we will hit number 1..!!

I'm all for supporting Big Bang but maybe they could have chosen a better time. Given that Kim Yuna just won Gold and jaebum left 2PM

but i'll do it anyways lol

Guest shinhdeplol

Info about Go Crazy DVD

ZL0.7454532_1_1.jpg

LT0.7454498_1_1.jpg

C: 탑입니 탑 @ BBVIPZ

【VIP JAPAN メール】スカパー!× BIGBANG ★お知らせ第4弾

By TeamBIGBANG

Published on Friday, February 26, 2010 at VIP Japan

────────────────────────────────────────

★BIGBANG OFFICIAL FANCLUB VIP JAPAN★ メール 2010/02/26

────────────────────────────────────────

◆スカパー!×BIGBANG ★お知らせ第4弾

1 スカパー!×BIGBANG特別番組「Choice is yours」いよいよ放送開始!

ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010を記念してBIGBANGがデザインを考案した世界に一台の

“ラッピングバス”が街を走った!BIGBANG曲タイトル大募集で集まった

曲タイトルをメンバー全員がチョイス! 

番組ではスカパー!×BIGBANG応援キャラバンの模様を前編・後編の二回に

分けて放送。スペシャルインタビューも大公開!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

スカパー!×BIGBANG特別番組「Choice is yours」

《放送日時》

前編:2月28日(日)午後6時~6時30分 他

後編:3月14日(日)午後7時30分~8時 他

《放送チャンネル》

【スカパー!】スカチャンHD190ch、スカチャン180ch