★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ooxstacee

^^nisssr3 - Oh wow, I didn't even notice that [the scars]! :( Aw, that makes me sad. But I love his body. LOL!

OMG! LOLLIPOP2!? TOMORROW?! Wah! :) Big Bang, you're back.

One song is good enough.

And TOP helped in it too?! ELECTRONIC HIP HOP?! MANLY IMAGE?!

HOOOOOLY. Except, the manly image .. the pictures don't really show it, lol.

I've always wondered what they slapped on GD's head. T__T It looks like a piece of plastic, haha.

I wonder who the lucky wanted girl is. I would totally audition if I knew how.

11am = 8pm over here. Wah! Tomorrow better go by quickly. It probably will since I'll probably be spending most of my time in the hospital since my cousin's having her baby.

Anyways, CONGRATS for their successful concerts. :)

Big Show & ELT. It's finally all over.

And how come ELT dvd info is already out. So fast, they just finished last night. O___O!

What about SAL & Big Show? Pahaha! I hope it comes packaged together. I'll die happy.

DON! interview -- is it just me or does GD look like that little Toshio boy in The Grudge? LMAO! T___T omg. <3

They all look cute and TOP does look a lot skinnier. GD's back to his skinny self. :( During Big Show, you could tell he gained some weight [on his face] during his break after his concert, but now it's all gone again. boohoo.

Oh, so my friend's bf's buddy [they're in the military and currently staying in Korea] met Taeyang at some shopping place. I'm guessing Apgujeong. <3 I want to bump into one of them, hahah!

Guest WintersRain

That is why when they start

to release similar music genre/style

like Last farewell,Haru Haru etc..,

it is no longer special since other

groups in the k-pop industry start

to follow on such genre.

But then the guys did start

a trend in the k-pop industry,whats

more Kwon leadah took part

in composing for the song 'LIES'

Sometimes,the BIG BANG guys

do not have full power

in the type of songs that wanted

to release for their album.

They have to go through YG,the main

guy before it can be accepted as

one of the songs in their album.

YG afterall is partly a businessman

too,of course he wanted

a music that cater to the mass;

& maybe that is the rreason why their 2ND ALBUM

was not as great as before(even though

the k-pop industry feels that

was one of their best one).

I am really looking forward

to their new album.

Hopefully that YG will allow

them some space into the type

of music they wanted to venture

& evolve to for their next album

sorry for cutting your post.

i just wanna say that i completely agree with what you wrote. big bang's albums after "lies" were still great (haru haru, especially, became a huge hit in korea, and even bigger in a lot of places outside korea), but because "lies" was such a groundbreaking song for them, it is generally considered their biggest hit. "lies" was the most popular because, as dada said, it introduced a new style of music to the kpop scene. their songs afterwards were mostly just ok, but didn't really have the same musical complexity that "lies" had, and as "lies" was the one responsible for first bringing them to the top, it is generally recognized more.

(... well, in my opinion, haru haru was an exquisite song as well - the lyrics were powerful, the melody was beautiful, and the musical accompaniment was beautifully intricate... the song itself was just so powerful, especially the accoustic version ^.^ definitely one of my fav songs from them)

i completely agree with dada - i hope yg really lets big bang explore with this new album, and allow their music to evolve and explode (like i know it can!) for this new year. at the same time, i hope they incorporate more of their original hiphop style into their new album as well - i know jiyong has, in fact, written a lot of new hiphop/r&b ish songs, but yg has been rejecting them for these past few albums.

oh, and just a note - jiyong didn't just participate in writing "lies" - he did everything, the whole deal. he composed it, wrote the lyrics, arranged it, etc, because it was supposed to be his solo. he sent it to yg, intending for it to be his solo, but yg immediately knew it would be a hit and so asked jiyong to rewrite it for big bang as a whole... so jiyong re-arranged it to fit all five of big bang's members. ^.^ crazy talented, our kwon leadah is!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri - 100214 Electric Love Tour – [in KOBE]

Seungri spoke Osaka dialect (the kansai dialect of Japanese) with strange accent in this concert (cute).

“Suki ya nen (means I like~)” / “Nande ya nen (means Why is it?)”

His hyungs seem like they didn’t know about he said.

SR: “You must think of Kobe beef as you say Kobe, right?

Suki ya nennnnn~~~~~~!!!

(I really likeeeee (it)~~~~~!!!)”

Hyungs: “??????”

SR: “ Hyungs, repeat after me; se-no! (ready- Go!)”

Hyungs : “Suki ya nennnnn!!!”

SR: “(be proud) I studied that~ Osaka of dialect”

But he made mistake (LOL)

Osaka dialect is not Osaka of dialect, Seungri-ah ^^”

SR: “Akeshime.... (゚Д゚) eh?.....(tries to say ‘Happy new year’ in Japanese)

Akemamini coopere Omedetou Gosaimasu~ (completed)

Today is New Year holidays in Korea.

Give me some chocolate (smiles)”

Daesung-Seungri’s moment

Before their medley beginning

Daesung went backstage to change clothes; Seungri talked on stage alone.

After that Daesung cameback

SR: “Ooh!.... when did you come out? (didn’t notice)”

DS: “………….”

DS: “(be awkward) we are close friend”

VIP: “eehhhhhh~~~~?”

DS: “I wrote a message –I can’t live without you- to him”

Seungri’s action was “I regret but I understand you, hyung”

SR: “Kobe is number one that I like now”

DS: “I don’t like”

VIP: “????”

DS: “ ‘Cos I don’t eat Kobe beef yet; I don’t like

But I like it more because today concert (smiles)”

The last moment of concert

Taeyang took off his T-shirt and threw it to the audience

Daesung wore his scarf; he also threw it

TOP wore a big gold necklace, then he thr….e……(stopped by himself)

TOP: “(If I throw…) It’ll hurt (laughs)”

Seungri didn’t throw anything (Hahaha)

He came down the stage to near the audience (so closeeeeee)

SR: “Although (I’m) very busy, I will attentively study Japanese for fan”

He’s a good boy, really really cute о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Credit: リコ, スンスン, あぢゃ, ヒサヨ, ハヌル

Eng translation by tokarroK @ popcornfor2

- - -

Seungri and TOP are so funny :lol:

^

Manknae is so cute trying to speak in Kansai-ben!! kekeke

he even tried to make his hyungs to speak Kansai-ben too!!

*spazzing overload!!**

DaeRi moment are so cute too!!

and Tabi is so death funny!!

trying to trow his necklace..

its the gold necklace right..

the one that CL and Dara wore during "Fire" period..

kekekeke,the boys are so cute..^^

After 1 year (from the first Lollipop single), Big Bang is back with Lollipop 2. The digital single will again be used for LG Cyon's CF just like last year.

Last year, Lollipop topped all charts and made "Lollipop Fashion" popular. There were also a lot of video parodies made.

This year, Big Bang will come back with a song that will showcase their improved vocals and harmony and with a manlier (sexy) image. Producer Teddy and Big Bang's G-Dragon and T.O.P collaborated for this song and the style will be electronic hip-hop.

The digital single will be released on February 19, 2010 at 11AM on online stores.

Update: The CF/TVC will also be released (exclusively) online tomorrow.

(Note: I think a lot are confused because there's also a "Lollipop Girl" promo going on. From what I understand, the winner of the promo will be part of a photo shoot with Big Bang and will not necessarily participate in the song like 2NE1 last year. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

C : BIGBANG UPDATE@BLOGSPOT

I'm so excited!! new song and the CF!! keep in coming Big Bang!! ^^

Guest itszmaeee

I highly doubt the Lollipop Girl would participate in the song, if ever. I think she might just be part of the promotional photoshoot ads for the phone and probably a glimpse of her in the CF. I have no problem with that. I just wonder why they need a girl that can both sing and dance. YG trainee maybe? Not sure, but she sure is one lucky gal to even stand and be in the same picture with Big Bang boys. That's like every girl's dream. Well for me it is.

ah, i forgot about lollipop girl, i don't think she'll be in the MV/song....May be the lucky lollipop girl will get to meet big bang, get autographs and take photos and things like that. Or may bet get some vip access to some cyon events or something.

so the CF + song will be out tomorrow, i wonder how the sexy/muscular image will fit with those colorful clothes and accessories that they were wearing in the promo pics.

[NEWS] 60,000 Japanese Big Bang fans gathered together for the ELECTRIC concerts.

After eight months since the debut in Japan, Big Bang has successfully finished their grand scale concert touring over three cities called, “Electric Love.”

Big Bang has finished touring in Japan around three cities. On February 18th, YG entertainment reported that the tour started on the 10th to the 12th of February in the Yokohama arena. On the 13th to the 14th of February, they toured at the Kobe World Celebration Hall. On the 16th to the 17th, they toured Tokyo in the Budokan Arena, and completed six total performances. Each show had about 60 thousand people in the audience.

During the concert, Big Bang performed their hot singles, “Gara Gara Go,” “Top of the World,” “With You,” “Hallelujah,” and many more wonderful songs for two hours and twenty minutes.

Quoted by Big Bang, “We were very glad to finish the Budokan Arena concert successfully, and next time, Big Bang would like to hold many more concerts in larger concert halls.”

credit: hyunjitop @ ibigbang

V haha, i love TOP's reaction when Ji dropped the phone.

i hope there's no make up overload again.

Don’t know about the song though, I’ll wait for the full version

errr it's ji with his lyrics again hah

"she touching on my body makes me wanna rock

now here i come i give it to her straight up and down"

i hope i heard that right

I loveeee it...I don't think it's completely auto-tune..lol

you can hear Tabi,GD and TY voices clearly,the auto-tune is just at the end

anyway,I don't have any problem with auto-tune

can't wait<333

Tabi was so cute when his hand hit his glasses

and GD was so cute when he dropped the phone

EDIT:Did I say how much I love Tabi when he sings..his singing voice is so SEXXXXXY!!

They're so dorky,the dorky BB is back!

EDIT:omo.O_O...I didn't notice GD's lyrics because I was melting by his sexy voice

the lyric is so so naughty..lol..but I love it..SEXXSAY!!!...lol

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Sample of the Lollipop 2 single? (not sure)

Ehhh I don't know if I like the song.

Autotune overload again.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TNpUZcmgJA

i think the auto -tune go really well with the song

girl you my lollipop..girl you my lolli lolli girl you my lollipop

i love this song, the beat is sick and the song sounds kinda mature

oh i saw a girl @ 0:55 wonder who is she? is she the same one as the one in their promo picz?..

BBisBack

edit:

i personally think BB is the only group that know how to work with the auto-tune

cuz seriously GD and Top voice sound very very VERy SEXY in this song..can't wait to hear the full song tomorrow

the song is already on repeat for me lol..

Guest Unnursvana

Long time since I have posted here... been a silent reader for a while now.

OMG, the Lollipop song sounds so good and the MV looks is so colorful XP I am so exited right now that I don't think I can focus on studying right now ^^ SQUEEE

when will the MV and song come out, later today or something?

About Big Bang being one-hit-wonder... I agree with almost all of the post who have been posted before me, this is just ridiculous! Yeah, lies is probably the most recognized song or the most popular song and it because of it, almost everybody know who they are but they have but they have many other hits... Last Farewell, sunset glow, haru haru and many more.

doesn't many other groups have similar history, Wonder Girls would not be the same or as popular if they had not had tell me and gee made SNSD so popular in Korea but they have also many other hits... why aren't they a one-hit-wonder too then.

I am really exited for there new album.... hope it will be good but I have liked every album some they have put out... I have only been fan for like a year now so I don't really know what they were like in the old day, but of course I have listened to all of there albums XD

I don't really mind the "cheesy songs" some they put out, these kinds of song got me into K-pop and I like them really much but even if these song are cheesy they still have Big Bang feel or style to it imo or they have there own style and that is what makes them so awesome.

Big Bang isn't trend followers in my opinion, they set the trends.

I love GD, he is real! He knows the truth and he is not going to lie to himself nor his fans. I felt the same way. Their last albums were blahhhhh. They were just following the trend and not being real to themselves and showing their talents to it's full potential. I just hope that they forget about trends and just be themselves for this next album.

You did not know about them until "Lollipop"------how is that even possible?

Whatever----now you have tons of videos to view, for the very first time---must be cool to witness the change from the starting point.

But yeah, I too did feel as though before "Lies" they were the ones to set the trends----but after that song, it seemed that everybody else in the industry wanted to jump on the same bandwagon. And they did. And with that BIG BANG kinda got tangled up in their own shadow. The past year and some more, everything really did sound the same to me, nothing stood out anymore.Really hope that the new album will be fresh again. And I kinda think that it will------be-----even----BIGGER---than "Hot Issue" and all the rest before. They just have that air these days...as if nothing can go wrong anymore.

(And yo ;T Peace out :ph34r: )

^^ @Miared

lol Last Farewell was their single in Hot Issue.

I hope they don't get long hair, then they'll just be another one of those generic Kpop bands with the same long hair matching outfits.

Their style nowadays is more mature, they where a lot of European designers so they'll probably stick to galliano/givenchy and stuff.

I thought Haru Haru was good song, the MV might be chessy but the lyrics were deep and the melody was beautiful.

They seem to go electronicaish these days with gara gara go/heartbreaker. I think they should go back to House music (Lies/HaruHaru) those were their greatest hits.

and Big Bang isn't all gonna go leather/hoodies and that crap, every member is gonna have his own individual style, thats what makes Big Bang unique.

and lol Big Bang is definitively not a 1 hit wonder... that's got to be the most ridiculous statement ever

they're more like a 8 hit wonder and counting

I know that it was on that album as well. Of course I know! Cut me some slack here---do cut me some! Regardless.....that particular song and me-------will never work----never. It´s a deeply complicated issue.

But hey :excl: -------------why the hell should they not get long hair?-----------------I am not talking about that anime-kinda style, but merely natural, disheveled hair. At least Seungri, GD and Daesung should opt for that. TY will stay with his short style forever. TOP should have it short though.

And why no leather???? They are wearing plenty of that right now. GD and TY especially. Nothing wrong with a cool cut leather jacket. You can just never go wrong with that. Of course I don´t want them wrapped up in it from head to toe. It´s the mix that makes it. Mix normal shirts with leather pants. Crazy variations. Whatever goes.

2AM VERSION OF LIES

I always in love with

covers to BIG BANG songs.

It shows that they are being

loved & respected by many.

& this version is really soothing

one.Nice job!

Big Bang Lollipop 2 Shoot PT 1&2

Dear TABI is in-charge

of the chorus once again,

and dangg!! his deep vocals

are just too sexy even without trying.