Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[PIC] Lee Jong Suk - Magazine collection

2012060146426886.jpg

[스타포토]이종석 '포토월을 빛내는 자체발광 외모'
기사입력: 2013/12/10 [01:50] ㅣ 최종편집:

2013121036326075.jpg
▲ 9일 오후 서울신라호텔에서 '2013 카스포인트 어워즈' 시상식이 열려 배우 이종석이 참석하여 포토월에서 포토타임을 갖고 있다.     © 이상철 인턴기자

[K-스타저널 이상철 인턴기자] 9일 오후 서울신라호텔에서 '2013 카스포인트 어워즈' 시상식이 열렸다.

이날 열린 '2013 카스포인트 어워즈' 시상식에서 배우 이종석이 참석하여 포토월에서 포토타임을 갖고 있다.

'카스포인트 어워즈'는 프로스포츠 중 가장 큰 관중동원력을 지닌 프로야구의 한해를 MBC 스포츠플러스와 맥주 브랜드 CASS가 함께 마무리하는 시상식으로 카스포인트 누적 점수에 따라 순위를 결정하는 카스포인트 부문과 재미있고 역동적인 영상이나 팀 승리에 결정적 영향을 미친 장면을 선정하여 시청자 투표를 통해 결정하는 카스모멘트 부문으로 프로야구 선수, 관계자, 팬들이 함께 즐길 수 있는 축제이다.

한편, 이날 행사에는 수상자 외에 이종석,강예빈, 이수정 등 다수의 국내 톱스타들이 참석하여 많은 팬들의 관심이 집중되었다.

<K-스타저널 이상철 인턴 기자> 보도자료 및 취재요청 star_news@hanmail.net
http://www.starjn.com/sub_read.html?uid=13127

greetings!!
those NB pictures are great! makes me want to see the film more ... hahahaha!!  bad me ... still have to see the dl here of NB ... i was saving it for later .. when i've totally exhausted my mind and sanity for the countless reruns of 'school 2013' and 'IHYV'!! hahahahaha! i'm crying out loud here to sukkie ... 'give me some duckie power booster please' 
rania: doesn't sukkie look so lonely at the cass thingy??  his eyes looks so downcast ... i swear ... if i was anywhere near him at that moment i would have done my sooha moment when he save hye sung from the zooming cars!!  he was lost there ... and i felt he wanted to be just home watching reruns of dramas WITH ME! hahahaha!  >:)
so sukkie never met up with his pal woobin ... that's too bad ... he was kind of in a rush ... i guess when SOMEONE LIKE ME is waiting for him at home ... no sensible, good looking guy like sukkie will not want to rush to my side! hahahahaha!!  right, rania?? >:) =)) >:)
okay okay ... these loooooooooonnnngggg nights with no new sukkie drama is killing me ... i am beginning to have strange ideas here! hahahahaha!
about ideas on sukkie's second leading lady ... well i was thinking in the line of a possible leading lady ... WHO ELSE??!! need i say more rania??! hahahahaha!  as for a possible second leading lady ... let me settle with the really cute girl from cashbag ... she looks like a possible contender for a "first" love, right?? so ethereal ... and pure!
and yes! that was truly an awesome red leather pant ....
excitedly waiting for any ... and i say ANY... updates on what sukkie  will be up to next year ... and i DON'T mean any military talk, okay ... please!!

jong suk fighting!!!

what s new ???? he already said it by himself in 1 of his interviews ...nothing new nor shocking :-q

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Lee Jong Suk Used to Work at Kim Gi Wook′s Bar

Lee Jong Suk′s past was revealed, surprising many fans. 

Comedian Lee Sang Jun revealed on December 10’s broadcast of tvN’seNEWS that Lee Jong Suk used to work at a bar that was owned by comedian Kim Gi Wook. 

Lee Jong Suk Used to Work at Kim Gi Wook′s Bar

Lee Sang Jun continued by sending a message to Lee Jong Suk saying, “Kim Gi Wook is waiting to hear from you, so please contact him soon.”

The actor’s past was revealed through the show’s 2013 award program, where it recognized celebrities who stood out in three categories; Most Searched (Online), Best Acting Skills, Best Meok-Bang (One who Ate Most Deliciously on Broadcast).

Yoon Hoo from MBC’s Dad! Where Are We Going? and Go Ara from tvN’s Reply 1994 were nominated for Best Meok-Bang. 

Lee Jong Suk who acted in SBS’s I Hear Your Voice and KBS2’s School 2013 and Jung Woo from Reply 1994 were nominated for Best Acting Skills.

Photo credit: Well made Entertainment/J2 Star

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52999/leejongsuk-used-to-be-a-part-time-worker-at-a-bar