Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo drama ‘W’ identified as most talked about TV program in Korea

Robie Ferrer | Aug 10, 2016 10:36 AM EDT

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo stars in the MBC drama 'W.'

The unique and compelling storyline of the MBC Korean drama "W" that stars Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo continue to attract many fans. A data analytics company has recently named the said drama as the TV program that has gained the attention of netizens.

The drama "W" has been ranked by GoodData Corporation as the most talked about TV program for the period covering the first week of August. The announcement was made by the said analytics company on Monday, Aug. 8, Kpop Herald reported. The MBC series has garnered close to 26,000 points, as compared to other Korean TV shows.

It has also been ranked as the top drama among several Korean series for three consecutive weeks. "W" has achieved a viewership share of 18.1 percent, as indicated in the same report. Meanwhile, other shows that made it to GoodData's list include the SBS drama "Doctors" that airs every Monday and Tuesday. The said drama landed at the second spot, while the MBC variety show "Infinite Challenge" nabbed the third place.

To come up with the list, GoodData measured the number of social media and video hits recorded for various Korean TV programs during the first week of August. The data analytics firm has also made an analysis of all the netizen comments, blogs, online reports and online community activities that mentioned Korean TV shows.

The popularity of "W" continue to rise given its storyline that revolves around the real world, as well as the world inside a webtoon. Lee portrays Kang Chul, a cartoon character created by Han's character's father. However, Han's On Yeon Joo suddenly found herself inside the cartoon world after her father tried to end Kang's life in the webtoon.

Apart from the suspense-filled plot, the MBC drama also features a love line between Lee and Han's characters. The latest photo stills released for "W" has shown the two characters enjoying a date in the park, Soompi reported. Both Korean stars have been photographed wearing matching pink colored shirts, riding a couple bicycle and enjoying ice cream.
"W" airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/150091/20160810/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-w-korean-drama.htm#ixzz4GyuezZ4a

• Like 2

Episode 8 For “W” To Be Postponed For Rio Olympic Games

Episode 8 For “W” To Be Postponed For Rio Olympic Games

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” has been confirmed for postponement.

On August 11, MBC officially stated, “Today’s broadcast schedule is women’s archery with North Korea vs. South Korea as well as a fencing team event. Therefore, ‘W’ is planned for postponement.”

Previously, the broadcast network planned to postpone “W” for the entire week, but after a heated response from viewers, they decided to resume their normal broadcast schedule for episode seven. Despite the Olympic games, the drama received 13.8 percent ratings, which is a 1.6 percent boost from episode six. “Uncontrollably Fond” also chose to air its regular broadcast schedule, and received 7.9 percent ratings, a 0.2 percent ratings boost from the previous episode.

Catch the first episode of “W” below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/10/episode-8-w-postponed-rio-olympic-games/

• Like 2

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W

201608102252773634_57ab343c135fe_99_20160810230406.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-10%2Bat%2B3.15.12%2BPM.png

Osen - Naver: 'W' Han Hyo Joo is the unidentified killer's new target... Lee Jong Suk 'shock' 

1. [+8,179, -68] "It's that woman's turn this time".... Goosebumps;;;;;Who exactly is the killer?

2. [+5,540, -66] "It's only over when we fight to the end"...

3. [+5,252, -76] So who is this killer? ㅠㅠMajor goosebumps

4. [+4,603, -115] The chief director is suspicious. He keeps asking so many things

5. [+3,797, -79] They trolled us with the ring ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,380, -30] The corpse that was recovered from the Han River was wearing a ring... That's a big hint for the last episode

7. [+1,268, -17] This episode was  cheesy but Lee Jong Suk was too awesome, I wish I was Han Hyo Joo for a moment ㅜㅜ He looked amazing in every outfit

8. [+1,062, -18] What a sweet episode but the ending is scary

9. [+932, -13] Based off the preview, the webtoon's main character changed from Yeon Joo to So Hee and Kang Chul has to pretend that he likes So Hee ㄷㄷ

201608102141500310_2.jpg

Newsen- Nate: 'W' Lee Jong Suk♥ Han Hyo Joo, start of sweet romance + marriage 

1. [+406, -14] Oh Yeon Joo's finger is bleeding in the webtoon... Even her soul has entered the webtoon too

2. [+402, -18] The killer's voice is super creepy ㅜㅜ I cannot predict what's going to happen ㅜ

3. [+338, -11] Every time I see the ring that Kang Chul gave to Oh Yeon Joo.. What if it's the same ring that the corpse was wearing?

4. [+29, 0] I watched with a motherly smile the entire time but it went from romcom to horror when he answered the phoneㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so curious of what will happen next ㅠㅠㅠㅠ In the preview, Kang Chul said something like "in a scene where I wake up from a dream" ㅜㅠ What if the whole thing is a dream? ㅜㅠ No, that would be sad ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

5. [+22, 0] It's interesting to note that most of Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's narrations are in past tense. I'm wondering why that is

6. [+21, 0] There is a kiss scene in every episode. I love it

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/08/spoilers-uncontrollably-fond-w.html

• Like 2