Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

i can't cz i live far away nd i can't stand long hrs flying :tears:

@Rania Zeid It's kinda off topic :grimace:, so I brought the conversation back here in case. Who knows someday Jong Suk will travel to a place near you, then you'll be able to see him in person? There's still (3 years?) before he enlists, so don't lose hope yet. :blush:

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:
11.17m IG Update with Leejongsuk
Spoiler

005xHDOYjw1f4lc81f8h5j30sc0scq5u.jpg

005IRS2kjw1f4ld7q9chaj30hl04xmy3.jpg

Chinese trans by Baidu李钟硕吧官博现在见不到钟硕了ㅜㅜ每次见面都给予开朗的问候真的很感谢ㅠㅠ是我的一线光ㅠㅠㅠ没想到现在成了最后一面ㅜㅜ放下工作现在也见不到钟硕了...虽然悲伤但希望他幸福也为钟硕应援!钟硕~heart heart

翻译by蓓蓓

Trans: Now I’ll not be able to see Lee Jong Suk againㅜㅜ Each time we met, he’ll always greet me cheerfully; really thankful to him ㅠㅠ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s my ray of sunshine ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠNever thought this would become our last time ㅜㅜNow that the work is finished (not sure if she meant she resigned the job), I’ll not see him anymore.......Though sad, I’m happy for him and will continue to support him ~ Heart to Heart

• Like 1

Song Joong-ki vs Lee Jong-suk, your favourite suit styles

photo731442.jpg

One of the things men take pride in is definitely his suit. It brings men's appeal to the next level. It is the same thing even for the handsome actors who do not require the power of stylish clothes to look good.

Song Joong-ki and Lee Jong-suk pulled off the same suit. Song Joong-ki wore the suit on his way to Hong Kong and Lee Jong-suk wore the same suit for the cover of the men's magazine, GQ Taiwan.

▶ Which clothes? : Dark navy pinstripe slim fit suit. Wore checkered dress shirt under the jacket. Number by international luxury brand 'D'. Suit is not sold in Korea yet. The shirt is sold at KRW 820,000.

Song Joong-ki? : His airport style also exuded the big boss appeal. He matched the tie color to suit to dress up formally. He completed the look neatly with the black shiny loafers and a big bag.

Lee Jong-suk? : He pulled off the look in the free style. He showed both the back and front straps. He unbuttoned the jacket completely. He wore the loafers without wearing socks revealing his ankles.

▶ Same clothes, different feeling: Song Joong-ki's weapon was his charismatic look. He showcased the classic look, the original purpose of suit perfectly.

Lee Jong-suk exuded the relaxing mood as a model turned actor. He showed off his tall figure in the slim fit suit. As he had opportunities to strike various poses for the pictorial shoot, he also added the comical expression as well.

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/52...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-vs-lee-jong-suk-your-favourite-suit-styles-95288.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

Who Wore It Better: Song Joong Ki vs. Lee Jong Suk

song-joong-ki--lee-jong-suk_1465243967_a

This should make for an interesting fashion show down! For this edition of 'Who Wore It Better,' we've got two trending actors duking it out in a snappy, fitted 'Dior' suit. 

Song Joong Ki was seen wearing the suit on his way into the airport, proving that he keeps it professional and clean cut at all times--yes, that includes his brief entrances into the airport as well. Lee Jong Suk had the suit on the cover of 'GQ Taiwan's June issue. 

SEE ALSO: Song Joong Ki's Shanghai fan meeting canceled 2 days before event

At a quick glance, you may think the suits were styled the same; however, looking more closely at the outfits, you notice the little nuances in the way the each star wore the suit. 

Song Joong Ki kept the entirely professional, keeping the button on the blazer tightly sealed, covering his shins with dark-colored socks, and not a hair is out of place. The only accessory visible to the naked eye is the phone Song Joong Ki is clutching for dear life in his left hand. In such a professional outfit, it looks more like the actor is on his way to a board meeting at a mega corporation! 

Unlike Song Joong Ki, Lee Jong Suk had put a casual spin on the suit. The blazer is open, and from the looks of it, rather than shiny loafers, the actor opted for a pair of sneaks. His hair is also on the 'messier' side, tousled artfully to achieve that 'I woke up like thiiiissss' look. 

So whose look do I prefer? This one was a toughie...but I'm going with Lee Jong Suk for this round. Yes, Song Joong Ki looks great, but he just appears too...stuffy. Even his expression seems to say he's pained to be in that outfit. Maybe he was just in a hurry but I'm not feeling the suit on him for this round. On the other hand, Song Joong Ki rocked that suit like no other! Maybe it's because he wasn't surrounded by a bunch of reporters and wasn't so pressed for time (plus the lighting might have been more in his favor) but he just pulls off the suit so naturally! That mischievous, almost cocky attitude was played a part in winning my heart over as well. 

Of course, you may feel very differently, so make sure to leave your thoughts on who you think rocked this suit better! 

Song Joong Ki

lee-jong-suk_1465239628_SJK3.jpg

Lee Jong Suk

lee-jong-suk_1465239708_LJS1.jpg

Who Wore It Better: Song Joong Ki vs. Lee Jong Suk

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/who-wore-it-better-song-joong-ki-vs-lee-jong-suk

• Like 3

Lee Jong-suk on the cover of Taiwan's GQ magazine

Chloe Park, June 6, 2016, 9:57 a.m.

Actor Lee Jong-suk recently modelled for the cover of Taiwan’s GQ magazine. He has recently finished filming for the Chinese drama “Jade Lover” and is currently shooting for the upcoming Korean drama “W,” alongside actress Han Hyo-joo.

More photos are available in the magazine’s June issue.

060616_ljs01.jpg

060616_ljs02.jpg

060616_ljs03.jpghttp://koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-on-the-cover-of-taiwans-gq-magazine/

• Like 4

Same Outfit, Different Feeling: Who Wore It Better, Song Joong Ki Vs Lee Jong Suk?

dispatch-joongki-jongsuk

Two of the most coveted faces in South Korea found themselves wearing the same style, but giving off a different aura. 

In the battle of charming visuals and trendy styles, actors Song Joong Ki and Lee Jong Suk found themselves in the battle of the handsome stars in the same outfit. In the post featured by Dispatch on June 5th, Song Joong Ki and Lee Jong Suk showed off their immense charms in a similar suit by international luxury brand, Dior. 

The outfit was navy suit with vertically stripes and checked shirt underneath.  Song Joong Ki was first spotted wearing the brand as he made his way to Hong Kong for its collection presentation last April, while Lee Jong Sk was seen wearing it for the cover of GQ magazine’s June issue in China.

Although the two actors wore the same brand and styling, some cannot help but compare the charm each style portrayed. Song Joong Ki was dubbed wih the “big boss” look as he wore the ensemble at an airport and completed it with glossy black loafters and black bag, Lee Jong Suk, on the other hand, portrayed a more casual, “modelesque” approach and wore the ensemble with open button jackets, no socks so it exposes his ankles.

Check out the rest of the photos below!

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/same-exact-outfit-different-feeling-who-wore-it-better-song-joong-ki-vs-lee-jong-suk/

• Like 3

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

Pretty much for a huge chunk of my life, I’ve been watching dramas and one of my favorite highlights is the shipping of the OTPs (One True Pairings), aka the love lines. On top of a good plot, convincing acting, and great directing, a very crucial element of any drama is definitely the chemistry between the leading actor and actress. When a drama’s OTP has amazing chemistry together, we oftentimes hope that their romance will translate from onscreen to off screen. There are many great exemplar drama couples who went from reel to real. For example Jo Bo Ah and Ohn Joo Won from the drama “Surplus Princess” as well as Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun from “Blood.” Today, I want to present to you some of my favorite drama OTPs whom I wouldn’t mind if they dated in real life.

Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

parkshinhyeleejongsuk1

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye is another big fan favorite among shippers after the drama “Pinocchio.” Many fans felt Lee Jong Suk helped bring out the best in Park Shin Hye, who was always known for her “lacking” abilities in kissing scenes. However, Pinocchio proved to the doubters that she definitely can kiss and initiate skinship well. Our OTP had a strong intense chemistry between them and it immediately made fans fall in love with the couple.

The on-screen chemistry seemed to have translated into an off-screen romance when a news outlet released pictures of the two on secret dates, as proof of them dating after the drama had finished airing. Fans of the drama were sent into a frenzy of excitement, but both of their agencies were quick to deny the rumors and stated the two were only close friends. However, despite the denials, the news outlet went on to release more pictures of the pair and insisted they had been dating for four months.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/06/6-drama-couples-we-wished-dated-in-real-life/

• Like 4