Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee jong suk Cut (SBS Drama Awards)

StarNNews

Lee Jong Seok reveals a new photo that he took with Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Seok revealed a new photo that he took with Park Shin Hye. 

On January 17th, actor Lee Jong Seok uploaded the photo on his Instagram and wrote, “It was a great pleasure to work with so many people, and it was a great pleasure to participate in such a great drama.”

He went on, “Every day felt like today during last three months, and I would like to express a profound gratitude for all of your amazing supports.”

The photo shows Lee Jong Seok posing together with Park Shin Hye.

The two are showing the same amazing chemistry that they showed in the drama, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reaction for the photo.

Meanwhile, the last episode of drama ‘Pinocchio’ aired on January 15th.

Source: StarN  

Guest ktiminie

Rania Zeid said: StarNNews

Lee Jong Seok revealed a new photo that he took with Park Shin Hye. 

On January 17th, actor Lee Jong Seok uploaded the photo on his Instagram and wrote, “It was a great pleasure to work with so many people, and it was a great pleasure to participate in such a great drama.”

He went on, “Every day felt like today during last three months, and I would like to express a profound gratitude for all of your amazing supports.”

The photo shows Lee Jong Seok posing together with Park Shin Hye.

The two are showing the same amazing chemistry that they showed in the drama, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reaction for the photo.

Meanwhile, the last episode of drama ‘Pinocchio’ aired on January 15th.

Source: StarN  

Jong Suk’s message to the photographer

Noona~~ don’t be sick!!!
U took much trouble 
See you next time again
Thank you for beautiful photos
May this relation be remembered for long♥

(Translated by emma9296 who also said all the messages from the others sound formal, while Jong Suk’s message is heart-warming. Pic fromyunhafactory) 

Trans By: amyhsk  

Jong Suk’s New Year Greetings to Japanese fans

Belated New Year Greetings
Happy new year 
This year I want to meet you in person
Until then, wait for me healthily and happily, please
I’m 27 years old
I even don’t remember the time that has passed by
However, I hope that you had many good memories you can remember and will have them from now on
Let’s be happy ㅠㅠ

(Translated by emma9296, Pic Cr: harujs0914)

anonymous asked:

Did you watch Suk's tudou interview? What is he saying? I couldn t understand anything!!! 

07160914 answered:

Yes I did! It was so cute watching him trying to speak in Chinese and I love his laughter.

It’s actually old interview stuff, not much new content.

He talked about what Pinocchio was about and what he thought about the role since he was usually surrounded by reporters.He said that he can relate to them and feels a little sad. They asked him why it was sad and he said that it’s because as a reporter there are some things which you can’t report but sometimes when you report the truth, people just overlook it. And he just went on and on about it and then he ended off with “What am I talking about?” LOL.

They asked what kind of characters he wants to try, and he said he wants to play a more manly character but he might not be able to pull that off with his appearance now. But manly doesn’t exactly have to be about the occupation, but rather the character of the person. 

They asked about filming in China, and he said he received a couple of scripts but is now filming in Korea and he’ll think about it after that.

Then he talked about what he does in his free time, which essentially is just staying home and that he doesn’t think it’s a waste of time because it’s a good way for him to recharge.

Then it’s about how he’s receiving so much love and he said he’s thankful and shy because he isn’t the typical pretty boy. Then he talks about his ideal type which is someone he can learn from and it’ll be good if she’s pretty.

Then it was how he keeps his figure and he said it’s just the normal stuff like controlling diet. But he’ll just eat when he really wants to, and otherwise he’ll eat sweet potato, banana, chicken breast meat and salmon. And he exercises and he does the weights at the gym.

And he talks about his complexion and says that he’s just fairer and that his skin isn’t that good. (YEAH RIGHT TSK, his skin glowwws) he says he has sensitive skin and it gets affected by a lot of things like not enough sleep or when he is under a lot of stress and that when that happens he’ll not be able to take care of it well. He says that in the second half of the drama,his skin will become bad probably because of lack of sleep.

And he says that apart from work he doesn’t exactly have a very meaningful life so it is only when he works that he finds that he is living meaningfully. 

When he talks about what his fans are to him, he said that he’s a bit more emotional lately and when he is on the way to meet fans, he is anticipating and looking forward to it but also a bit uncertain. He said that thinking of the many people who loves him makes him feel very excited.