Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="blog-title" style="margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; border: none !important; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 25px !important; font-family: Amaranth !important; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.5 !important; color: rgb(79, 246, 244) !important;"image
class="blog-title" style="margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; border: none !important; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 25px !important; font-family: Amaranth !important; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.5 !important; color: rgb(79, 246, 244) !important;"Actor Lee Jong Suk Confesses To Actress Park Shin Hye + Says That “Park Shin Hye Is So Pretty”
Actor Lee Jong Suk Confesses To Actress Park Shin Hye + Says That “Park Shin Hye Is So Pretty”On the latest episode of the SBS "Midnight Entertainment," the main actors and actresses of SBS "Pinocchio" made their appearances for an interview.

During the interview, actor Lee Jong Suk confessed by saying, "I think Park Shin Hye is so pretty."
To that, Park Shin Hye replied, "actor Lee Jong Suk makes me feel good. He says I'm pretty a lot, and also that I'm good," adding, "He is a very good friend."

In related news, the SBS new Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio"  is produced by director Park Hye Ryun, tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po in the drama, an attractive, smart reporter who lives with a fake name - Beep!

http://www.kpopbot.com/kpop-news/actor-lee-jong-suk-confesses-to-actress-park-shin-hye-says-that-park-shin-hye-is-so-pretty   

TV: [spoilers!!!] Pinocchio (Pilot)

Article[TV Zoomin] Pilot 'Pinocchio' a new black hole drama you can trust

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,632, -190] Even the child actors have crazy acting skills, and of course the adults are great as well. Journalist Song Cha Ok's going to get some hate, it seems. What a fun drama.

2. [+2,100, -211] Finally a drama worth watching!!! I love scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun

3. [+1,860, -163] I liked how they showed the reality of journalists and look at the name value of the pilot episode

4. [+1,605, -214] This drama's pilot is so different from other dramas.. Time flew by so fast and I was sobbing the entire time watching... Jong Suk, fighting ♥♥

5. [+1,385, -168] This drama's really fun!!!

6. [+223, -48] I thought the drama's plot would be obvious but it wasn't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was fun and I think I'll be looking forward to it

7. [+223, -49] Finally a public broadcast drama worth watching. I hope they make more dramas that suck you in like this.

8. [+191, -47] Will be watching this from now on

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/11/tv-spoilers-pinocchio-pilot.html?m=1 

All of you who are WithJS - first episode did not disappoint - in fact, it was better than expected.  So rejoice and hope that it stays this light for a while before it starts getting hairy.  It will get hairy I am sure.  I hope not for a while.  
Also, Nam Soon was different than Park Soo Ha.  Park Soo Haa was different from Park Hoon and Park Hoon is totally different from Dal Po.
There is LJS in all of that but none of his characters remind us of his other characters.
My cup is filled to the brim because I am so proud of him.  Like his drama dad.  His drama dad is so proud of him and I am too.  My cup runneth over.