Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk to Cameo on ′Potato Star′ with a Special Back Hug

Lee Jong Suk has found someone to replace Lee Bo Young after losing her to husband Ji Sung. 

Lee Jong Suk will be cameoing on episode 15 of Potato Star on November 4, parodying his previous drama I Hear Your Voice.

49686002.jpg

Lee Jong Suk will be appearing on Potato Star 2013QR3 and will be back-hugging Lee Soon Jae, the resident grandpa on the show. 

On November 4, tvN released an affectionate photo of the two actors at the filming site. 

In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is back-hugging Lee Soon Jae parodying the romantic rainy scene from I Hear Your Voice.

Though Lee Jong Suk parodied the serious expression he had during his previous drama, I Hear Your Voice with his co-star Lee Bo Young, in another released photo, the two actors from different generations are seen happily making peace signs with big smiles. 

According to tvN, Lee Jong Suk′s actions made everyone laugh at the filming site, increasing viewer expectations for the cameo. 

“Today’s episode will contrast Lee Jong Suk, who can hear what others cannot, and Lee Soon Jae, who cannot hear anything without a hearing aid," said the producers of Potato Star. "It will show the unexpected chemistry between the two actors, bring the biggest amusement to the audience.”

The producers also added, “Along with Lee Jong Suk, Jeong Woong In’s voice will also be included in the episode, so please have your hopes up for this episode.”

The preview of episode 15 also shows part of Lee Jong Suk′s cameo, in which Lee Jong Suk waits in the rain for Nosong (Lee Soon Jae), who finally appears, and he says the famous line, “We can’t miss each other on a rainy day.”

TvN’s Potato Star 2013QR3 is a sitcom about the Noh family surrounding the mysterious “potato star” that falls from the space. 

Check out the preview for episode 15 below. 

Photo credit: tvN

source": http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/49686

Y 4 - j o j e o l

131025 노브레싱 vip 시사회 서인국, 유리, 이종석

기타직찍 2013/10/26 02:14

혹시나 정말 혹시나 조정석이 조카님 보러 올까 싶어 갔지만 역시나 ㅠㅠ.. 

핫한 배우들이다 보니 사람이 어마어마하게 많았다.

그래서 조금 게으름을 피운 나는 사진이 이모양 ㅠㅠ

영화 노브레싱의 주연 배우들. 

27330C3A526AA5E10147DE

26611D3A526AA5E1136A93

236F223A526AA5E2126D83

23195D3A526AA5E207778C

2273493A526AA5E33767B0

23447B3A526AA5E41D7EA0

2453213A526AA5E418AC09

2439CB4D526B3D98353957

유달리 카메라를 많이 봐준 진형이 가 아닌 우상이 

http://www.y4-jojeol.com/53

Latest K-pop News - K-pop News | Daily K Pop News

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; color: rgb(30, 89, 142); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px; line-height: 22px; overflow: hidden;"Lee Jong Suk reveals why he stopped using social media

leejongsuk.jpg
Actor Lee Jong Suk appeared as guest on ‘Yoo In Na’s Raise the Volume’ and was asked if he plans to be active online again as he stopped using social media since August.

Lee Jong Suk answered, “I won’t be starting up again anytime soon. I feel like if I were to use social network services when I’m mentally unstable, I would just end up saying nonsense.”

He went on, “There are times when I’m about to write my thoughts without being aware of what I’m doing. I could just write in a personal diary, but people are like that.” 

But to console fans who have been waiting to know more about his everyday life, he said, “I think updating would be fine. I’ll do so when I feel more stable.”
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-reveals-why-he-stopped.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest mockingjay

hi, Shin.U! unfortunately, i haven't much time to read and view all the posts here, but somehow I saw your translation of the interview for Star 1..if I'm not mistaken, there was only the first part, so I wanted to ask, are you going to translate it to the end? Or maybe I just missed the continuation?...^^ 

leianji said: hello everyone!!  as usual ... the thread is buzzing with pics, gifs and articles!! thank you thank you to all that shared!!
rania:  well ... NB didn't really deliver ... but its okay ... people did find sukkie so ethereal there! hahaha!!  and i guess even if the story didn't come up to par ... sukkie was able to at least make his character alive!! and we did get the best bromance on and off screen for that!!  i am so loving all the sukkie/inguk sweetness, biting  and icepack sharing moments!!  it was worth it! hahahaha!!
i hope that HBY will be able to show sukkie's talent more ... because i would love for him to win a grand bell award too!! (reeling from the JJS win for 'face reader') so wishing that HBY will do it for sukkie because i truly truly want him to be established as an actor!!
i so so so love the gifs of LBY and sukkie at the KDA... hahahaha!! their faces as sukkie playfully smacked her behind!! hahahaha!! that is TO-DIE-FOR!!  and they loooooookkkkkk so good together!! nothing can erase that chemistry for me!! hahaha!
that was so cute ... the back of the mirror had sukkie's face!! hahahahaha!!  whoever did that has such a great sense of humor ... and i think sukkie is so well aware of it and loving it!! ahahahaha!!
i like how sukkie just took over the situation about the fansigning!!  it shows how mature he is ... and how he values his fans above all!!  very good sukkie!!  very very good!!  we love you for it!!  and it shows he has his own mind ... and does make good decisions too!!  now ... choose carefully all your next projects ... follow the way of KSH and won bin ... who've made good choices of their projects ... and we will be behind you all the way!! hahahaha!
shin.u:  hello!!  

jong suk fighting!!