Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

oh Kpop

‘Boiling Youth’ coming soon

Actor Lee Jong-suk's hotly anticipated movie "Boiling Youth" is finally ready for its release. It hits screens in Korea next month, according to distributor Lotte Entertainment

'Boiling Youth' coming soon

Actor Lee Jong-suk‘s hotly anticipated movie “Boiling Youth” is finally ready for its release. It hits screens in Korea next month, according to distributor Lotte Entertainment.

Lee rose to stardom after appearing in the SBS drama “I Hear Your Voice” as a high school student. For the new movie, he again plays a high school student; this time a popular playboy.

The movie is set in an agricultural town in Chungcheong back in the 1980s and focuses on the lives and loves of several high school students.

This is Lee’s second film as the lead, following “NO-BREATH”, which made nearly 3 billion won ($2.87 million) after its release on Oct. 30.

Actress Park Bo-yeong, of the 2012 hit film “A Werewolf Boy“, will be Lee’s counterpart in the movie.

By Lee Sun-min

http://www.ohkpop.com/136298/boiling-youth-coming-soon?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OhKpopStarsCelebrityNewsAndGossip+%28Oh%21+Kpop+stars+celebrity+news+and+gossip%21%29

hitoritabi

class="title" style="margin: 5px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(112, 128, 144); font-family: Gibson, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"I am having totally AU fanfic for lunch.

So, you already know that Korean fans created a family out of all of LJS’ characters. Apparently, they also created a family of KWB’s characters. And those two families interact. Here is the translation of a tiny ficlet of the interactions between Mir and Ssun — Woo Bin’s character from “White Christmas” and Jong Suk‘s character from “Secret Garden”.

Original postAwesome Ssun/Mir gifs. Cr:LJS’ DC Gallery

First time I’ve translated fanfic. :D
Dedicated to Awesome Anon for her help and (also osm) taoangles. ❤

~*~*~*~*~*~

"What’s wrong with you? When nobody answers the bell, you should leave, why are you hammering on the door?”

Taesun sleeps a lot in the morning. It could be because of his low blood pressure, but in any case, waking up immediately has always been his one and only weakness. He is so sensitive that he puts on an eye mask to sleep, but those very senses seemed to be dulled when you try futilely to shake him into sobriety. Plus, should you accomplish the grand task of waking him, the only prize waiting for you is his insult-barbed fury. No wonder none of the family members are willing to get between Taesun and his beauty sleep.

Ever since he coolly left behind his one-sided love for Hallyu star Oska, Taesun has become more prickly than ever. Waking him up these days would be widely considered as a suicide mission. Thus the background is set for the doorbell to suddenly buzz on a weekend morning.

Usually Woohyun (LJS in “Prosecutor Princess”) or Jonghyun (LJS in “When I am the Prettiest”) would spring for the door, but both of them are out on this particular day. So the doorbell rang continuously for 10 minutes until it gave way to thunderous knocking. Finally, Taesun rolled off his bed and stomped towards the door, muttering curses under his breath the whole way. Namsoon was wrapped too deeply in his blanket, and by the time he realized what was happening, bolted straight up and accidentally stepped on Heungsoo’s arm, Taesun had already swung the front door wide open. He crossed his arms and stared straight at the culprit of his untimely awakening. It’s not the delivery guy. Doesn’t look like a salesperson; and a missionary would be even further off the mark. What is this mess of red hair? Some sort of thug?

Mir felt a pang of deja vu and raised his face absent-mindedly. His brother’s insufferable friend Go Namsoon looks very much like the guy in front of him, which makes sense since they are brothers. But, Mir thinks to himself, for them to speak the exact same first sentence when they first meet him, that’s almost laughably weird.

“What’s wrong with you? Hitting people on the back of the head all of a sudden!” That loud and noisy brat would wave his lanky arms about, screaming and shouting, which is one thing that’s completely different with the low and cold voice of the man standing in front of Mir. While Go Namsoon would act like an idiot, this man is calculating like a cat. Mir started chuckling at himself at that comparison. This irritated Taesun even more.

“What’s wrong with you.”

“The way you changed your tone is so strange. Aren’t you being too angry given that it’s the first time you’ve met me? Especially since we will see each other often soon.”

“Stop bullshitting. Just say what you need to say and go away.”

“Ah, listen to what people have to say before swearing at them. I came to look for my brother. Bro. Ther.”

“Brother?”

“Yeah, yeah, my bro. That punk Park Heungsoo was definitely staying here last night, so help me drag him out here. Seems that being rude is in the genes of your family anyway.”

“Pushing people to do things without an ounce of manners or regard for morning or night seem to be in the genes of your family, in that case. Don’t we all live on this planet alone? Why do you bother other people?”

“Yah! Take a look at yourself! What morning? It’s way past nine o’clock!”

“For me, it’s morning until noon.”

“What, you crazy… do you want to fight? Is that why are you picking an argument? Y’know I’m Seungri High’s legendary crazy dragon—”

“How old are you that you’re speaking so informally?”

“Me? I’m eighteen! Eight! Teen! Years old! You richard simmons bastard.”

With that, Mir threw the first punch at Taesun, but instead was immediately hit with a swift kick to the crotch, reducing him to a heap in the doorway.

Namsoon, having assessed the situation, grabbed Heungsoo and escaped through the door. To stop the fighting from escalating, Heungsoo then dragged Mir away behind himself.

[A/N: I just wanted to see the two redheads with prickly personalities to go full-tilt against each other.]

~*~*~*~*~*~

My thoughts:
1) Sassy Ssun is sassy. Fiery Mir is fiery. Redhead OTP is OTP.
2) Namsoon is always accidentally stepping on limbs of Heungsoo, huh.
3) These two interacting families opens up so many opportunities. My god.

http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/42561582812/i-am-having-totally-au-fanfic-for-lunch

hello everyone!!
first off ... i am totally loving the IHYV bts ... especially the shower scene!! hahahahaha!!  looks like sukkie was totally enjoying the bath!! hahahaha
second ... and i am totally loving the 'potato star' bts ... gosh! can sukkie be any funnier!! hahahaha!!  i was like rofl with that one of him trying to climb the electric pole(?) ... so hilarious!!  and that embrace with grandpa!! hahahahaha!! funny funny!
third ... i don't need to get more excited as i am already for HBY!!  but all the articles, pics and tidbits i am collecting are making me crave for more!!  hahahaha!!  so so greedy nowadays for any sukkie article!!  i am feeling mighty positive for HBY!!  and i can't wait until they start promoting this!! 
i was getting a little peeved with comments re sukkie's hair in HBY!! i mean ... what do you expect the hair should look in the 80's??  i guess that's that!!  i've seen some pictures of people in the 80's and the hair ... the clothes!! well ... 
rania: hi girl ... took my time in commenting!! hahahahaha!!  
yep!!  i'm sure anytime soon we will be seeing sukkie promoting!!  i'm quite excited how he and PBY will be together!! hahahaha!!  
jong suk fighting!!

Poster Film Lee Jong Suk dan Park Bo Young “Hot Blooded Youth” Dirilis Untuk Premier Januari

Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young’s “Hot Blooded Youth” Movie Posters Released for January Premiere

Poster-poster untuk film terbaru Lee Jong Suk"Hot Blooded Youthtelah dirilisDistributorLotte Entertainment baru-baru ini mengungkapkan poster pemain utamayang juga mencakupPark Bo Young, Kim Young Kwang dan Lee Se Young! 

Seperti Anda mungkin bisa mengatakan dengan pilihan gaya rambut pada Lee Jong Sukfilmmngungkapkan perjalanan kembali ke tahun 1980-an dan berpusat pada persahabatan SMA,roman dan uji cobaPoster sebenarnya memberi banyak petunjuk tentang karakter Lee JongSuk yang akan ia mainkanseorang casanova yang selalu dikelilingi oleh kerumunan  siswa perempuanMeskipun Lee Jong Suk sudah akrab dengan semua drama peran SMA yang pernah ia mainkan
, sudah dicatat bahwa karakternya di film ini pasti akan meninggalkan kesanyang berbeda pada penonton

Syuting untuk "Hot Blooded Youth" dimulai pada bulan Agustus tahun ini dan dijadwalkantayang perdana sekitar bulan Januari!

posters_hotbloodedyouth

Source :Soompi
Trans Ind : IniSajaMo 

http://inisajamostory.blogspot.com/2013/12/poster-film-lee-jong-suk-dan-park-bo.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed