Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

i already missed him, want to see him on the small screen rite away but until now there is no confirmation yet rgd. to the Dr. Stranger :( YES or NO i really want to know.

HBY, pls start marketing activities soon so I can see him more often. just do a little but leave us strong & big impression.

The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013

Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in "Lie To Me" or the foam kiss in "Secret Garden." Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.
"I Hear Your Voice"The aquarium kiss between Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young is all kinds of wonderful. The watery tunnel makes the kiss seem otherworldly. He sheds a single tear because he has both confessed his feelings and is saying goodbye.
© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.
Full Article
cr:@staRix

Shin.U said: i already missed him, want to see him on the small screen rite away but until now there is no confirmation yet rgd. to the Dr. Stranger :( YES or NO i really want to know.

HBY, pls start marketing activities soon so I can see him more often. just do a little but leave us strong & big impression.

Hello to all! Gosh! Am I seeing right? The posters of HBY are now posted at the billboards around Korea? Wow...it's really really really coming soon! Getting so excited now! Rania: why girl? Something is up? I hope sukkie's news will get you excited...happy! You've changed your avatar again! Hahaha! And this time it's a rocking fine sukkie...the pompadour is to die for! All I can say is sexy! Shin.U: hi! It's been quite awhile since your last post! You've been busy, right? Yes! I so agree with you! I'm so missing sukkie on my small screen too! I've just been entertaining myself with reruns of 'school 2013' and 'IHYV'! So hopefully ...some good news is coming our way soon! Right now....I am getting so hype with HBY! It's looking pretty promising to me! Jong suk fighting!!

leianji said: Hello to all! Gosh! Am I seeing right? The posters of HBY are now posted at the billboards around Korea? Wow...it's really really really coming soon! Getting so excited now! Rania: why girl? Something is up? I hope sukkie's news will get you excited...happy! You've changed your avatar again! Hahaha! And this time it's a rocking fine sukkie...the pompadour is to die for! All I can say is sexy! Shin.U: hi! It's been quite awhile since your last post! You've been busy, right? Yes! I so agree with you! I'm so missing sukkie on my small screen too! I've just been entertaining myself with reruns of 'school 2013' and 'IHYV'! So hopefully ...some good news is coming our way soon! Right now....I am getting so hype with HBY! It's looking pretty promising to me! Jong suk fighting!!