Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tumblr_mxp4mwkWuO1sh32sgo2_500.jpgtumblr_mxp4mwkWuO1sh32sgo1_500.jpgtumblr_mxp4mwkWuO1sh32sgo3_500.jpgtumblr_mxp4mwkWuO1sh32sgo4_500.jpg

Hong Kong Yes Magazine Scan 

Source: @甸甸甸甸甸甸 (weibo)

Again I will just translate some of these… as most of these sound really uninteresting… hmm…

Q: Did you feel shy when you need to take off your clothes during the shooting of No Breathing?

A: No, not during, because most of the actors are male, but when I think about showing my body to the audience, I do.

Q: A lot of “noonas” like you, what is your ideal type? How do you feel about girls in Hong Kong?

A: I like girls with a sweet voice and fair skin. Most girls in Hong Kong are pretty good, I think most of them look young. If there is such a chance, I would like to get to know them more, I can even learn Cantonese.

Q: You did 5 pieces of work this year, which one is the most representative? Which one gave you the most pressure?

A: IHYV got most recognition and love, and so it is the most representative. The Face Reader is the toughest, even though I am quite happy to work with all the senior experienced actors, their superb acting gave me a lot of stress.

Q: What sort of work do you want to try?

A: I want to try some manly roles, and action drama is also something I want to try.

Q: How will you spend the coming Christmas?

A: I have been working through the last few Christmases. This is the first Christmas without work for me, but I haven’t got any plans yet. When I saw the Christmas decorations in Hong Kong when I was shopping yesterday, I suddenly felt a bit of self-pity for spending the past Christmases in work.

Q: The most memorable Christmas?

A: Even my birthday is not very meaningful for me. Just like the last birthday, I didn’t have any schedule, but I just stayed home. After these few days in Hong Kong, I felt so weird as I don’t believe I actually had time for shopping and experiencing the festive atmosphere. When I thought about Christmas being the time of the year for couples to spend time together, I felt a bit lonely.

by: amyhsk

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"LJS @ Star 1 Photoshoot #1