Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

leianji said: Hello to all! Am I the only one who is okay with sukkie not being part of the MCs in the SBS awards?! Hahahaha! As far as I am concern, it's nice that he is coming as a nominee...besides sukkie just literally freezes when in front of a crowd so ...it's good. I know that people would expect him to be with his fave noona and BFF! But it's time to move on...and what better to do then not partake in the MC job....my thoughts only! Rania: he really was appreciative with my know how girl! Hahaha! Sukkie seem to have adopted the long coat...black color theme as his signature look...so polished looking ... I terribly like this look!!....Still I hope the earring goes...hahaha! Okay okay ...it's fashion! Hahaha! What's the article about with sukkie and SHK on it? Jong suk fighting!!!

class="fullname editable-group" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 2px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; white-space: nowrap; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "bntnewsAmerica

• Lee Jong Suk hold autograph signing event in Seoulfacebook_icon.jpg twitter_icon.jpg
    00v8partpe4ihout4gcy1i9vsnzjbjgb.jpg
     Actor Lee Jong Suk held an autograph signing event at 'Art Museum To Listen With Ears- Good Gallery,’ Seoul. 
    ‘Good Gallery,’ sponsored by Standard Chartered Bank as part of ‘Good Library Project Season 3,’ offers audio description of world’s popular art works such as Millet’s ‘L'Angélus’ and Vincent Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night’ for people with hearing disabilities. (photo by bntnews DB) 
    http://www.bntnewsamerica.com/news_detail.php?item_code=P201312066