Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[TD영상] 이종석 '추운 날씨 녹이는 따뜻한 미소'

출처티브이데일리 | 작성이근일 기자 | 입력 2013.12.12 11:39툴바 메뉴
  • 폰트 변경하기
  • 폰트 크게하기
  • 폰트 작게하기
  • 메일로 보내기
  • 인쇄하기
  • 스크랩하기
  • 고객센터 이동

기사 내용

[티브이데일리 이근일 기자] '착한 갤러리' 오픈식 행사-배우 이종석 팬사인회가 12일 오전 서울 중구 남대문로 스탠다드차타드은행 제일지점에서 열렸다.

이날 '착한 갤러리' 오픈식 행사에 참석한 이종석은 자신의 목소리로 녹음한 명화 10점 오디오 해설을 공개했다.

내년 1월 31일까지 개최되는 '착한 갤러리'는 시각장애인을 위한 목소리 재능기부 캠페인, '스탠다드차타드은행 착한 도서관 프로젝트 시즌3 '의 일환으로 마련됐다.

[티브이데일리 이근일 기자/사진 송선미 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr]

기사제보 및 보도자료 news@tvdaily.co.kr

[ Copyright ⓒ * 세계속에 新한류를 * 연예전문 온라인미디어 티브이데일리 (www.tvdaily.co.kr) / 무단전재 및 재배포금지 ]

티브이데일리 실시간 주요뉴스

|  해당 언론사로 연결됩니다.

247 Asian Media

lee jong suk

Lee Jong Suk Endorses Save the Children Korea’s Hat Knitting Campaign [bTS] A big heart for helping children in need. 
Lee Jong Suk participates in a promotional video making of Save the Children: Hat Knitting Campaign.
 Lee Jong Suk stars alongside with Lee Kyung Min, pianist Yu Hwan, GS Shopping host Oh Hae Sun and Webtoon Author Kim Jin. The actors are having fun while filming the promotional video. The actors had a short heart-warming interview and at the same time encourages everyone.
 Lee Jong Suk will come out in this Webtoon for the next 8 episodes as the main character in the act of ‘talent giver‘. 
Saving the New Born Baby Hat Knitting Campaign is a campaign that makes hat for the children who are suffering from hypothermia in Africa and Asia. 
GS Shop have been supporting this campaign from 2007 and last month at 21 they have started the 7th campaign.

SOURCE: savethechildrenkr

http://24-7kpop.com/2013/12/11/lee-jong-suk-endorses-save-children-koreas-hat-knitting-campaign-making/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

tobikokaru:  "Every time I came out on screen, I felt like I was breaking the flow of the movie... which got me thinking, “Couldn’t I have done better and matched their level?” This made me feel regretful. To be honest, it is the first time in a while that I am as unconfident in myself as I am today. I feel so anxious and sad that I’m almost angry at myself." - Lee Jong Suk on his acting in The Face Reader

tobikokaru:

"Every time I came out on screen, I felt like I was breaking the flow of the movie... which got me thinking, “Couldn’t I have done better and matched their level?” This made me feel regretful. To be honest, it is the first time in a while that I am as unconfident in myself as I am today. I feel so anxious and sad that I’m almost angry at myself." - Lee Jong Suk on his acting in The Face Reader

but his acting in TFR is actually beautifulthe face readerlee jong sukbeing a self-deprecating humble namja again

이종석 ′사인 준비 완료!′

한국일보| 기사입력 2013-12-12 11:52 기사원문
1212154114226_0_59_20131212115204.jpg
'귀로 듣는 미술전시회-착한갤러리' 오픈식에 참석한 이종석.(사진=한국아이닷컴 권영국 인턴기자 multimedia@hankooki.com)

이종석이 12일 오전 서울 중구 남대문로 스탠다드차타드 제일지점에서 열린 ′귀로 듣는 미술전시회-착한갤러리′ 오픈식에 참석해 사인회 전 취재진을 향해 포즈를 취하고 있다.

한편 ′착한 갤러리′는 스탠다드차타드은행의 목소리 재능기부 캠페인 ′착한 도서관 프로젝트 시즌3′를 기념해 마련된 것으로 일반인은 물론 시각장애인도 소리로 미술작품을 감상할 수 있도록 미술작품 전시 및 작품 묘사 오디오 해설을 함께 제공하는 이색 전시회다. 

캠페인 홍보대사인 이종석이 직접 낭독한 밀레의 ′만종′, 고흐의 ′별이 빛나는 밤′ 등 세계적인 명화 10점이 내년 1월 31일까지 스탠다드차타드은행 제일지점에서 전시될 예정이다. 

한국아이닷컴 권영국 인턴기자 multimedia@hankooki.com

[ⓒ 인터넷한국일보, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지]

한국일보 관련뉴스언론사 페이지로 이동합니다.

Hello to all! Am I the only one who is okay with sukkie not being part of the MCs in the SBS awards?! Hahahaha! As far as I am concern, it's nice that he is coming as a nominee...besides sukkie just literally freezes when in front of a crowd so ...it's good. I know that people would expect him to be with his fave noona and BFF! But it's time to move on...and what better to do then not partake in the MC job....my thoughts only! Rania: he really was appreciative with my know how girl! Hahaha! Sukkie seem to have adopted the long coat...black color theme as his signature look...so polished looking ... I terribly like this look!!....Still I hope the earring goes...hahaha! Okay okay ...it's fashion! Hahaha! What's the article about with sukkie and SHK on it? Jong suk fighting!!!