Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Right? I thought it was imminently airing in China. And the...all news about it stopped. So it still hasn't been aired anywhere?

I know we all know it, but man. That IG post in the cafe--he has looooooooooong legs.

And I know I'm a week late to say this, but I was really proud of him for his speeches at SBS. I've gotten the sense that in the past year he's really worked to address his public speaking fears, and his efforts truly have paid off. It's really quite inspiring the way he doesn't shy away from things that are hard for him or pretend that weaknesses don't exist. He addresses them and works on them and turns them into strengths. The humility and determination required to do this is a strong mark of good character, quite aside from  the skill he's developed.

3 hours ago, ezze said:

I beg to differ about his wasted talent 

He gained a lot from this drama he has a new mentor whom he loves, he gained two new best friends and I'm sure he also gained tons of new fans. Sukkie had chosen this drama due to its strong story with character growth a trait similar to his other dramas. (except dr stranger of course). Although it may not be a cup of tea to some people it is pretty popular among knetz/inetz proven by the buzziest drama of 2017 and I actually liked it a lot.

on the other side note...what the hell happened with jadelover.:crazy:

I'm annoyed due to false hope I was getting last few months:grimace:

Jade Lover... I don't know if is it true, but seems it was moved to 2020...

Credit to @asiaren.

005tFkbAgy1fn2tq42r8kj30qo1bfjxs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Image may contain: stripes

Image may contain: stripes

No automatic alt text available.

【JSHINE】Eng Trans for poetry book by Lee Jong-suk & Na Tae-joo, “It’s all because of you”.

We are translating according to the DVD portion, which there are 8 videos in total. 6 of them are narration of poems by Actor Lee himself, 1 is a BTS video of how the actor met the poet and 1 is a summary of the video.

As you watch the DVD & read the poems, pls also respect and protect the copyrights of Actor Lee and the Poet. We will roll out the translation slowly and let you know where they come from. Enjoy! ~~

DVD Title 3
Translated by: jenny723614

Proofread by: joanna5959

Layout by: Tina

https://www.facebook.com/JShineFC/posts/1549046728464705

• Like 4

Top Ten Famous Artists Coffee Shop Operators

636506713894850000.jpg

636507759639775000.jpg

# Lee Jong Suk # 89 Mansion
Lee Jong Suk opened a two-story café '89 Mansion' on the boulevard road in Gangnam-gu, Seoul last October. Lee Jong Suk participated in the interior of the cafe through his own calligraphy.
Address:

Sinsa Dong, Gangnam-gu, Apgujeong-ro 4-gil, 新 沙 洞 523-30 25, Seoul, South Korea

http://zine.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=35984&Menu=4&Page=2&Field=T&Key=&OrderId=1

• Like 5

On 08/01/2018 at 8:57 PM, frozentundra said:

And I know I'm a week late to say this, but I was really proud of him for his speeches at SBS. I've gotten the sense that in the past year he's really worked to address his public speaking fears, and his efforts truly have paid off. It's really quite inspiring the way he doesn't shy away from things that are hard for him or pretend that weaknesses don't exist. He addresses them and works on them and turns them into strengths. The humility and determination required to do this is a strong mark of good character, quite aside from  the skill he's developed.

I'm proud of everything he did during the award ceremony.

His speech was short yet meaningful esp to his fans.

LBY nonna was very protective of him, cutey

I think he gained a lot confidence after filming VIP and opportunity to act with 3 senior film actors at the same time was not easy to get. I was actually surprised during VIP presscons as he was seen more vocal than ever. He grew a lot by observing his sunbaes I guess.:D

** the bold was not my intention, soompi was cranky**

On 09/01/2018 at 12:04 AM, ibru said:

Jade Lover... I don't know if is it true, but seems it was moved to 2020...

better assume jadelover never exist to keep my sanity:crazy:

• Like 5