Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Korean Actors Who Can Brag About Having Legs For Days

These Korean actors are not only known for their talent but their incredibly long legs!

Many of them also came from modeling backgrounds, having been cast for their great proportions and height. “Manner legs” (standing with legs spread wide apart in order to accommodate shorter people) comes as a habit to them, all of whom top out over 180cm (about 5.9 feet).

Lee Jong Suk

lee-jong-suk-540x239.jpglee-jong-suk-1-540x301.jpg

Genetically blessed with a small face and insanely long legs, Lee Jong Suk became the youngest male model to debut in the Seoul Collection program at Seoul Fashion Week in 2005. His supporting role in hit drama “Secret Garden” gained him recognition, while his breakthrough came in the high school drama “School 2013.” Eventually he became one of the biggest names in the Korean drama verse with hits like “I Hear Your Voice,” “Doctor Stranger,” “Pinocchio,” “W,” and most recently “While You Were Sleeping.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/02/korean-actors-can-brag-legs-days/

• Like 5

'While You Were Sleeping' stirred up the most buzz for dramas in 2017

By KpopJoA    11 hours ago    6,857    1,617    36

Suzy,lee-jong-suk

SBS drama 'While You Were Sleeping' was one of the hottest drama topics in 2017.

According to results by Good Data Corporation on January 2, 'While You Were Sleeping' took the most tallies for total buzz overall, as well as weekly average buzz and finale buzz.

Furthermore, the drama starring Suzy and Lee Jong Suk have topped the charts for a total of four consecutive weeks.

Other dramas such as tvN 'Goblin', JTBC 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon', SBS 'Suspicious Partner', JTBC 'Youth Generation 2' and KBS 'Confession Couple' also recorded 1st place for three weeks in a row.

KBS 'My Golden Life' ranked 2nd in the Overall Buzz category, followed by 'Suspicious Partner', 'Temperature of Love' at 4th place and KBS 'The Weird Father' at 5th.

Meanwhile, in the Weekly Average category, KBS 2TV 'Fight My Way' took 2nd place with 'Hwarang' coming in 3rd, 'Suspicious Partner' next in 4th place and 'Defendant' at 5th.

Lastly, 'Confession Couple' ranked 2nd place during the final week, with 'Some My Way' trailing behind 3rd, 'Defendant' in 4th place and tvN's 'Secret Forest' ranking 5th.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/while-you-were-sleeping-stirred-up-the-most-buzz-for-dramas-in-2017

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

(P.S: He didn’t have any drama In 2015 :D )

haha that must already be unbelievably shuddering if he has no drama and yet won the best couple for that year :D

that'll be noteworthy for any actress...if they want to win a year's Best Couple Award....then they better pair up with Jong Suk :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

[ENG SUB]

2017.12.31 Lee Jong Suk "Top Excellence Actor" Speech

Well, as I give my speech, I'll turn red and sweat.
Don't be embarrassed and just ignore it
(seems that he was telling it for himself
:D)

Okay!
It seems that I've an extraordinary luck for a prize.
To be honest, whenever I won an award,
I felt burdened and scared.
It seemed that I received awards one step faster...
than what I really was prepared.
Whenever I stood in a place like this,
I wanted to get away soon.
Many of the "While You Were Sleeping" cast are here.
Watching them giving their acceptance speeches,
I was moved. The cast of "While You Were Sleeping" did great.
They went through troubles.
Kim Won Hae, I love You!
And My fans, I never..
Okay. I see.
Whenever I received an award,
I wanted to say something to them, But I went down the stage quickly,
So I didn't tell them anything and felt sorry for that.
Thank you very much for watching me while I was in my 20s.
From now on.. As I'm turning 30,
I'll try to be a better person when I'm 30 years old.
Thank you!

• Like 6

[ENG SUB]

2017.12.31 Lee Jong Suk & Suzy  "Best Couple" Speech

[ENG SUB]

2017.12.31 Lee Jong Suk Watching "Rules of Winning Daesang":D

SBS made a parody about who could win the Daesang, there were rules or characteristics that future winner should have, one of those rules is in the last 10 years all Daesang's winners had different last names :D and as JongSuk was nominated and LEE Bo Young had previously won the Daesang in 2013 so JongSuk couldn't win the prize so they suggested him to change his last name for DOO Jong Suk? :lol: . Even Kim Won Hae says DOO Jong Suk sounds better than HAN Jong Suk :lol::D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Lee Jong-suk plans “lighthearted” work for 2018

Updated : January 03 2018

After the photo session, Lee also had an interview with the magazine. 

“For the year 2018, I want to go more for lighthearted works that are easy to watch,” Lee answered, when asked about his plan for this year. “I think I have been choosing works that have strong story and development, or works that have their own social cause.” 

(High Cut)

When asked what was the best thing he did in the last year, Lee talked about the cafe he opened.

“There are many times when I will go to the cafe as soon as I am awake, without scheduling anything. It feels like a whole different world since I haven‘t been interested in anything other than acting,” Lee said.

(High Cut)

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201801031940114883230_2

• Like 4

[JShine Eng Sub]2017 SBS Drama Awards. Acceptance Speech for Top Excellence in Acting winner Lee Jong-suk

Translated by : Cheryl

Proofread by : Joanna5959

Subbed by : 小薇薇 Subtitle by JSHINE Lee Jong-suk FanClub

• Like 4

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Lee Jong-suk's Best Decision of 2017?
Korean actor Lee Jong-suk shared how his 2017 was, and his plans for 2018.
During his recent photo shoot and interview with magazine High Cut, Lee Jong-suk looked back on his 2017.
When the interviewer asked what was the best thing he did in 2017, Lee Jong-suk shared, "It's my decision to open a cafe. I've always wanted to open a cafe of mine."
He continued, "Whenever I don't have anything scheduled, I wake up and head straight to the cafe. I've almost never have been interested in anything other than acting, so it feels like a whole new world (to own a cafe)."
For 2018, Lee Jong-suk shared that he wants to take more lighthearted characters.
He said, "While choosing projects up until now, I've mainly gravitated towards the one that has a strong framework or have something meaningful to it. In 2018, I would love to try something that is easier to watch, like rom-coms or melodramas."
Full interview and pictorials of Lee Jong-suk will be available on the January issue of High Cut.

Credit: http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004557115

• Like 7