Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

6 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Yes, in one of his many recent interviews, he said they had plans to travel together once promo for VIP was done. Looks like they are having a fun time.

He did not finish the promo. They have Stage Greeting on 2017.08.26. But seems, he is using these 4 days to travel.

• Like 4

“V.I.P.” Becomes No. 1 At Box Office First Day Of Release

VIP.jpg

The film “V.I.P.” was released in South Korean movie theaters on August 23 and surpassed “Taxi Driver” to become the No. 1 movie at the box office within its first day of its release.

According to the Korea Box Office Information System from the Korean Film Council, “V.I.P.” reached 10 million ticket sales and drew in 174,023 viewers. “Taxi Driver,” which was No. 1 for 22 days since its release, stepped down to No. 2, while “Midnight Runners” became No. 3.

“V.I.P.” has a stacked cast of talented actors such as Lee Jong Suk, Kim Myung Min, Jang Dong Gun, and Park Hee Soon. Due to its violent storyline and murder scenes, the movie is rated R, and yet still managed to rake in high viewership starting its first day.

Congratulations to the cast of “V.I.P.”!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/23/v-p-becomes-no-1-box-office-first-day-release/

• Like 3

I read the review on Naver. 50% gave 10 rating.

worst rating coming from those who were not happy with how sexual violence were depicted. Apparently it was acted by the young new actress. they said the production was taking advantage of her as being new actress

Many were praising sukkie 's  acting transformation though which make me happy.:rolleyes:

• Like 5