Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

oh @Rania_Zeid all these amazing fan edits are killing me. I'm so jealous of HHJ. She gets a kiss from Jongsukkie :crazy::sweatingbullets: *faints*

Btw, i watched School 2013, Dr. Stranger, Hot Young Bloods, Face Reader for the 2nd time and Pinocchio for nth time.

Not just Sukkie's character but overall the production has been excellent. Before, Dr. Park hoon is my favorite but i love Namsoon too.

• Like 3

I just want to say I really miss him a lot .. About a year I'm not coming here since I busy with work... Looking at all video post by all and I do back page reading.. Can I say his new drama will be awesome...I've been waiting to see him in chaebol character with super cool multi talent and finally he pick W as his latest drama and feel very happy coz I think his character as Kang Chul really fit him very well..I do understand why he is their 1st choice ..with his super handsome mysterious look and charm and remember his gaze :wub: while driving that super car with that CEO title own multi millionaire company and good at shooting n fighting ...what else you need from a man he is perfect...I wish I could find a guy like kang chul in real life but I don't think so hahaha...:glasses:

• Like 4

tumblr_o8pybwuf4K1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

mbcdrama_w Instagram Update - What’s Next ?( W 1st teaser tomorrow at 10:00 AM Kst) 

W-36 커밍쑨. 두근두근. #이종석#한효주#김의성#정유진#이태환#이시언#강기영#더블유#W#MBC#leejongsuk#hanhyojoo 

“W-36. Coming soon. Doogeun- doogeun.” (Sound Of heart beat in Korean)

Caption on pic: Two Worlds, the collapse of the dimensions’ crack

Source:  mbcdrama_w 

Trans: jshine + adeleyam

• Like 4