Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"“Pinocchio” Cast Thank Viewers for Watching the Drama ahead of Finalean0ya January 15, 2015

Source:soompi

“Pinocchio” Cast Thank Viewers for Watching the Drama ahead of Finale

The four main stars of SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” have greeted their fans for one last time before wrapping up the drama.

On January 15, SBS shared photos of Lee Jong SukPark Shin HyeKim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi holding up handwritten messages dedicated to the viewers. For two months, fans have been showing their love for “Pinocchio” by consistently tuning in to the drama, helping the drama gain popularity and record high viewer ratings.

One by one, the actors are seen thanking viewers for sticking with them until the end. Lee Jong Suk’s message says, “It was a good drama, right? Thank you for joining us,” while Park Shin Hye thanked for the opportunity, “I was glad to meet In Ha. I want to thank everyone who has shown love for ‘Pinocchio.’”

Kim Young Kwang wrote, “I love you. Thank you so much for showing immense love for ‘Pinocchio,’” and Lee Yoo Bi said, “Thank you for loving Yoo Rae!”

Last but not least, the production company thanked everyone for making the drama a success, “We want to express our gratitude to all actors and staff members, who have given their all for the drama for the past five months, and the loving viewers of ‘Pinocchio.’ We are doing our best until the very end to avoid disappointing our viewers, so please look forward to the finale airing today.” 

Why 'Pinocchio' is Important to Me ( By: Hitoritabi ) 

It may not be the drama that brings you the most squees, but it is the one that sets out to make a difference. Written an hour before the final episode airs, this is not intended to put down other projects, but briefly talk about why ‘Pinocchio’ was my favourite drama of 2014.

Characters

tumblr_inline_ni7x8j2rb51qmdw3f.jpg

When we first heard that Dalpo (Hamyoung) and Inha were to be uncle and niece, I had my doubts; but I should have trusted the writer. These two have no one else in their heart but each other. Instead of bickering and being suspicious of one another, Inha’s syndrome made them honest to one another. They communicate, they learn to understand, they move forward holding each other’s hand.

When we look at the other characters, there are none that I hate — not even President Park. From the smallest intern to the mightiest Song Cha-ok, from a murderer hyung to a Russian-speaking sunbae, their reasons and personalities were all painted with the deftest pen-strokes.

tumblr_inline_ni7xn29WEl1qmdw3f.jpg

Even the usually sidelined second male and female leads are adorable in their own right — one is a chaebol who finally makes friends and learns the meaning of truth and responsibility; one is an ex-sasaeng who is relentlessly driven, not because she is trying to win the love of the male lead or any other man, but because she has pride in her own ability.

Park Hye Ryun is intent in creating a world with characters who we can identify with; but not just that. She creates characters who are slightly more idealistic versions of us. Starting with Inha’s inability to lie, she creates this world where justice is served and truth is upheld. It makes us feel that it is not completely silly to yearn for a world like that.

Social Implications

Receiving a CPI score of over 300, higher than ‘Infinite Challenge’ and only under ‘Misaeng’ for its running period, ‘Pinocchio’ is undoubtedly a drama that leaves a mark in the hearts of the Korean public. It takes the dirty laundry of the reporting industry and airs it out. In an article last night, one of the highest voted comments was: “Such a amazing drama with amazing acting. Points out the evils in our country; are there really reporters like YGN in our world?”

tumblr_inline_ni7wl0d0Kd1qmdw3f.jpg

If only one or two people know about it, then you keep their mouths shut. How about when a thousand, or ten thousand people know, how can you keep it quiet? The world would have to acknowledge it.