Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I can't believe Pinocchio is over this week!!!  LJS is simply becoming more and more amazing as he goes.  Just sayin'. ^^  I can say this here though.  I still like him best with Lee Bo Young... maybe it's because I've seen PSH in so many dramas.  But, that they can be close friends, that'd be great.  Haven't seen the episodes from last night, and I'll probably watch all three together... simply because it'll be easier on my nerves... but  I was there, the whole time.  I am glad that it hasn't been so melo.... and there's a lot of comedy in between the tears.  
But, are they ever going to show Lawyer Cha?  From IHYV?  I haven't seen him...... and it is making me sad.... I guess that I'm just wistful. I really love IHYV... but everyone here knows that.

Episode 20 Preview

Subtitle: Peter Pan

Upon hearing that her son Beomjo has decided to take her sins upon himself and submit to the police, President Park has no choice by to go to the police station. Hamyoung and Inha starts preparing a line of questions for President Park.

On the other hand, Dalpyung observes the increasing intimacy between Hamyoung and Inha and worries about Gongpil. He asks Hamyoung and Inha to keep the relationship of uncle and niece.

credit to Hitoritabi on tumblr 

[Ratings: Wed, 01.14.15] Both Episodes of ′Pinocchio′ Top Ratings Chart

[Ratings: Wed, 01.14.15] Both Episodes of ′Pinocchio′ Top Ratings Chart

It was an amazing day for Pinocchio fans, as not one, but two episodes aired back to back.

It appeared that everyone was waiting for it, as both episodes of SBS′ Pinocchio came out on top for their individual time slots.

At 10 PM, Pinocchio′s episode 18 recorded 11.9 percent, and at 11 PM, episode 19 recorded 11.3 percent.

While the numbers have dropped, compared to episode 17′s 12.9 percent, Pinocchio still managed to come out strong with the two episodes ranking first and second.

MBC′s Kill Me, Heal Me also saw an increase to 10.3 percent, while KBS′ King′s Face recorded 7.0 percent.

Pinocchio will air its final episode on Thursday.

Wednesday, January 14, 2014 - Dramas
1. SBS Pinocchio Part 1 11.9
2. SBS Pinocchio Part 2 11.3
3. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.3
4. KBS King′s Face 7.0

(mwave) 

Lee Jong-suk in turtleneck fashion

Lee Jong-suk, the main actor of SBS drama “Pinocchio”, is showing off cozy winter looks with turtleneck knitwear in the drama.

In the 11th episode of the drama, Lee wore a white turtleneck knitwear, matched with gray pants, giving off gentle and sophisticated charms. 

He also donned a white turtleneck knitwear with an ivory single coat, displaying a formal and calm vibe, in a recent TV commercial of America’s plastic storage ware firm LOCK & LOCK.

Beauty stylists suggest that knitwear is a must-item for winter wear as it makes you warm and easy to style with any outfits.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) 

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501151109227509694_2