Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Lee Jong Suk fan meet sells out most expensive tickets in only 30 seconds
por Nancy Z en mar, Ene 13, 2015

LJS_fanmeet_2.jpg

Lee Jong Suk plans to start his new Asian tour after the conclusion of his popular Pinocchio drama. The first stop will be in Guangzhou, China, on February 7. If you are interested, you'll have to hurry, as fans already snatched up the most expensive tickets within 30 seconds.

LJS_fanmeet.jpg

Lee Jong Suk's fame has risen fast along with his back-to-back success in I Hear Your VoiceDoctor Stranger, and now Pinocchio. His 2015 Asian Tour will start with a fan meeting in Guangzhou, China, on February 7. After it was announced on January 9 that the most expensive seats will come with a special prize, those seats were sold out in 30 seconds. Those tickets are truly expensive, as each costs 1580 yuan (about US$298.)

His tour will include fan meetings in China, Taiwan, and Thailand. Fans will enjoy unique interactions with Lee Jong Suk and create precious memories, according to the organizer.

In the meantime, I'm not ready for the amazing Pinocchio drama to finish yet, and it's been our #1 most-watched show on DramaFever's Top 10 List. Watch the latest episode below: 

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/lee-jong-suk-fan-meet-sells-out-most-expensive-tickets-in-only-30-seconds/

English translation:

The Sun and the Wind

Song Cha OK reveals all her relations with Park Rosa and all the terrors and wrongs they have done 14 years ago and the police asks for a warrant so they can investigate Park Rosa. Park Rosa asks to keep on the look out for Song Cha Ok, Inha, and Hamyeong and to prevent them from going anywhere or doing anything so that nothing happens to her (Park Rosa).

Hamyeong likes being at Gong Pil's (Grandfather) house so he lies that his arm is still not okay, but Inha finds out...

Cr:  (TheFoodMonster)  

I just wanted to say thank you Lee Jong  Suk , Park shin hye, the entire cast and crew for giving me one helluva ride in this drama.  I first saw LJS in Doctor Stranger and thought there was something in his acting that really brought my attention to the character that he played .So, I became more interested in his work.  I think that in this drama he really brought all his skills from his previous roles:  the comic relief, the protector, the lover, the loyalist, the romantic, the intellectual.  Not once was I even bored or interested in another drama while this has been going on.  I hope to see more of his future work hopefully once again with Park Shin Hye because that chemistry that developed between them has only one adjective WOW...  PS  thanks everyone on this thread for posting.  I never had so many laughs from reading threads that follow this drama and its cast. lol

Stormstarz said: I just wanted to say thank you Lee Jong  Suk , Park shin hye, the entire cast and crew for giving me one helluva ride in this drama.  I first saw LJS in Doctor Stranger and thought there was something in his acting that really brought my attention to the character that he played .So, I became more interested in his work.  I think that in this drama he really brought all his skills from his previous roles:  the comic relief, the protector, the lover, the loyalist, the romantic, the intellectual.  Not once was I even bored or interested in another drama while this has been going on.  I hope to see more of his future work hopefully once again with Park Shin Hye because that chemistry that developed between them has only one adjective WOW...  PS  thanks everyone on this thread for posting.  I never had so many laughs from reading threads that follow this drama and its cast. lol

class="at_ttl" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"'Pinocchio' Choo Soo Hyun's Ideal Partnership With Lee Jong Suk
BY C Han | Jan 13, 2015 09:40 PM EST

'Pinocchio' Choo Soo Hyun's Ideal Partnership With Lee Jong Suk

In "Pinocchio" Choo Soo Hyun decided to help Lee Jong Suk and acquired definitive evidence.

On the 17th episode of SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Pinocchio" (script Park Hye Ryun, director Jo Soo Won, Shin Seung Woo) broadcast on January 8th, Ki Ha Myung (played by Lee Jong Suk) and Lim Jae Hwan (played by Choo Soo Hyun) wanted to find definitive evidence after getting background information from fourteen years ago.

On this episode, Ki Ha Myung (played by Park Shin Hye) received from Choi In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) a definitive piece of evidence that would reveal the truth about the incident from fourteen years ago.  To acquire evidence, they had to get an interview from the CEO of Beomjo Department Store Park Rosa (played by Kim Hae Sook) but it wasn't sure whether Park Rosa would actually oblige to the interview.

Seeing this, Ki Ha Myung said to his senior reporter Lim Jae Hwan, "I think it'll be rough because we have to just go forward without recruiting anything before."  Nonetheless, Lim Jae Hwan said, "That's my specialty" and was very confident.  This showed how passionate of a reporter Lim Jae Hwan was in all sorts of situations.

cr:kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/68202/20150113/pinocchio-choo-soo-hyuns-ideal-partnership-with-lee-jong-suk.htm