Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Pinocchio?

Lee Jong Suk has received the script for Pinocchio. 

So it seems Jongsuk is being considered for the lead in Pinocchio (yes the one that Woobin was rumoured to be going to take). Wellmade said that Jongsuk did receive the script but everything is still in the discussion stage and nothing is confirmed. This is only one out of the many scripts he had received and he’s considering his next project very carefully. 

I guess this means that Woobin is really not going to do it? 

And yes, Pinocchio is going to be written/directed by the IHYV team so yes to either Jongsuk or Woobin taking this pleaseeeeee——

Oh, and for female lead, it’s said that Park Shinhye is considering it as well.

cr:  07160914   

Rania Zeid said: Pinocchio?

So it seems Jongsuk is being considered for the lead in Pinocchio (yes the one that Woobin was rumoured to be going to take). Wellmade said that Jongsuk did receive the script but everything is still in the discussion stage and nothing is confirmed. This is only one out of the many scripts he had received and he’s considering his next project very carefully. 

And yes, Pinocchio is going to be written/directed by the IHYV team so yes to either Jongsuk or Woobin taking this pleaseeeeee——

Article - Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Considering New Drama “Pinocchio”
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Considering New Drama “Pinocchio”

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are considering casting offers for SBS‘s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama titled “Pinocchio.”

Both of Lee Jong Suk’s and Park Shin Hye’s agencies, Wellmade and S.A.L.T. Entertainment, respectively, stated that their stars are reviewing the offer.

“Pinocchio” will follow the story of local TV news reporters. If Lee Jong Suk agrees, he will once again be working with scriptwriter and director pair- Park Hye Ryun and PD Jo Soo Won- who worked together on the hit drama “I Hear Your Voice” with Lee Jong Suk.

Earlier in the month, it was reported by the local media that actor Kim Woo Bin, a close friend of Lee Jong Suk, was offered a role in “Pinocchio,” with a correction later by SBS stating that Kim Woo Bin was not being courted because of his schedule.

“Pinocchio” is scheduled to begin airing in November, following the completion of both “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” as well as “My Lovely Girl.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/20/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-considering-new-drama-pinocchio/ 

Shin.U said: Rania Zeid said: Pinocchio?

Rania Zeid said: Shin.U said: Rania Zeid said: Pinocchio?

darcydevenus said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO... He's fine, but PSH??? NONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!! ...
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!
.... Let him save his kisses for someone who can actually kiss back!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FREAK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I do like PSH, but not with LJS.  Please no!!!!!!!!!!!...

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are in talks for SBS' new drama 'Pinocchio
sbs.jpg

We might be able to see Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye acting together in a new drama. 

On August 20th, Wellmade Entertainment and S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed that both of them received the offer to star in SBS’s upcoming drama ‘Pinocchio’. Nothing has been confirmed yet cause they’re still carefully considering about it. 

’Pinocchio' will revolve around the world of social affair reporters. If Lee Jong Suk accepts the role, it will be his 2nd time working with director Jo Soo won and screenwriter Park Hye Ryun since they both previously worked together for ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’.

Earlier it was reported that Kim Woo Bin was offered to played the role in ‘Pinocchio' but later SBS denied it and said he won't join the cast due to his movie schedule 

’Pinocchio' will broadcast in November following 'It's Ok, It's Love' and 'My Lovely Girl' .

Source: dkpopnews 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye in talks for upcoming SBS drama 'Pinocchio'

August 20, 2014 @ 8:31 am 
1394189_775276309181027_4874725902860043 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye might be teaming up for a new SBS drama called 'Pinocchio'!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye gets an edgy style upgrade in black for 'BRUNOMAGLI'

Their agencies Wellmade Entertainment and S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed on August 20 that both actors received an offer to star in the upcoming drama, but nothing has been confirmed as of yet. If Lee Jong Suk is cast, it will be his second time working with director Jo Soo Won and screenwriter Park Hye Ryun after the hit series 'I Hear Your Voice'.

It was previously reported that Kim Woo Bin had been offered a role in 'Pinocchio', but SBS later stated that he won't be joining the cast due to his film schedule.

'Pinocchio' revolves around the world of social reporters. It's set to broadcast in November after 'It's Okay, That's Love' and 'My Lovely Girl'.

sarah_lina said:
hi Rania...
park shi hye with pairing LJS????????omo :-O :-O :-O [-O< [-O< i hope its true... :)) :)) im so happy...

Dearie,  
If they do film together, I pray that she's learned how to kiss.  She has been in some decent kiss scenes.  Why were they decent?  Her co-stars were doing ALL the work.  She sat there....... FISHLIPPED... and that's not what he deserves.
Okay.  They do look good together, so I guess I'll see... if this really really is a go anyways... it can't be worse than Dr. Stranger.  The people involved are better... although the DS people did City Hunter, and I loved that.  What happened??? I think it was the script more than anything.  Anyways, oh well.........
End rant.  Really!!!