Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@Rania, thanks...the flying ninja.:lol:..lol....the photographer is amazing he must have taken thousands of pictures because its all snap snap snap, very spontaneous..:D  I like it a lot because its so candid:D DANG, such long legs.....Thanks again, and JS the playful boy:D

the lonely eating                                                                               not so lonely.......

tumblr_nyqgmnjmmv1sl7awmo2_400.jpgtumblr_nyqgmnjmmv1sl7awmo3_400.jpg
cr to owner

Lee Jong Suk 2016 Calendar + Photo Book ( WITH ME)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dramafan100 said:

This is like a deal breaker for me....

I was never a fan of that dude who hit his girlfriend but if I was following him, the minute that news gets out, I stop.  

So, LJS is someone I love unconditionally but if he had a pet and it died in his watch, if I do not know the reason for it, I stop.

So, I am at that level.

I need to know what happened to that puppy.  And if he did die under LJS watch, I am going to take a long break to get over that.

Stars, actors and celebrities have to be basic human first.  Protect the innocent.  

The puppy LJS had was a teacup & they r so delicate tht chances of their survival is less. They r not evn natural breed..  Ppl often buy them coz they r cute & no matter how gud the owner is & how much he takes care of them,  they do not survive more thn 1-2 years most of the time.  I too have a pet & she ran to Road,  got herself hit by bike & I remember her painful sound & how much I cried along with her & took her to vet,  stich her up. Accidents happen & sometime it leads to death,  but tht doesn't mean the person doesn't care. You simply cannot judge any pet owner without knowing what he went to.  More thn anybody the owner feels the pain whn something happens to the beloved pet coz in truth,  the pets r like kid & nobody in damn world will be careless whn it comes to the kid..

Teacup r so delicate tht evn it really is not LJS fault if something happened to her.  Look at saja he is in gud health,  thn why would LJS b careless abt other puppy? It is so easy to judge & being a pet owner myself,  I really feel bad..  I m sure more thn u LJS must be feeling pain & guilt.. 

Anyway sorry if I seemed harsh,  but plz don't judge ppl just like tht 

• Like 11

Guest Sandy5959
2 hours ago, Shine2111 said:

The puppy LJS had was a teacup & they r so delicate tht chances of their survival is less. They r not evn natural breed..  Ppl often buy them coz they r cute & no matter how gud the owner is & how much he takes care of them,  they do not survive more thn 1-2 years most of the time.  I too have a pet & she ran to Road,  got herself hit by bike & I remember her painful sound & how much I cried along with her & took her to vet,  stich her up. Accidents happen & sometime it leads to death,  but tht doesn't mean the person doesn't care. You simply cannot judge any pet owner without knowing what he went to.  More thn anybody the owner feels the pain whn something happens to the beloved pet coz in truth,  the pets r like kid & nobody in damn world will be careless whn it comes to the kid..

Teacup r so delicate tht evn it really is not LJS fault if something happened to her.  Look at saja he is in gud health,  thn why would LJS b careless abt other puppy? It is so easy to judge & being a pet owner myself,  I really feel bad..  I m sure more thn u LJS must be feeling pain & guilt.. 

Anyway sorry if I seemed harsh,  but plz don't judge ppl just like tht 

Yeah I totally agree with you. There's nothing more painful than watching your own puppy pass away and you can't do anything ab it :( 

We just know Dalgomi through the pics but we're so sad to hear that she's gone... So how ab JS??? He adopted her, feed her, pet her, play with her every day, love her for months so it's must be really heartbreaking to accept the truth that she was no longer by his side! As you all know, there's a time that JS was MIA, he didn't update his IG and nowhere to be found for weeks, only bcuz of Millet fansign that he had to show up. I bet that was a really hard time for him :( 

JS is a well-known actor so do you think it will be okay if he keep staying at his home for 6 months and cancelling all the events to show that he is mourning for Dalgomi? Doing that only make everything worse and we would be crazily worried ab him. And when he acts normally, how can you tell that he's not upset, that he's not missing her?

And ab the reason... is it really necessary now? Do you want him to have an official announcement ab why Dalgomi's gone when he's still not getting over it yet?? Pls give him time! Maybe he will tell us when he has chance.

I know you're a pet lover @dramafan100 but you being too harsh on him now! Do not only think for Dalgomi, please also think for JS who lost his beloved pup... 

what happen with JS again ?  i don't follow him for long times 

i boring someone blame him with some situation by them don't care his feeling . he is human and sensitive human not god .

i still waiting  he come back again for he prove that he is professional actor more than his private life 

• Like 5

Guest Sandy5959
1 hour ago, ChoieunmiK said:

what happen with JS again ?  i don't follow him for long times 

i boring someone blame him with some situation by them don't care his feeling . he is human and sensitive human not god .

i still waiting  he come back again for he prove that he is professional actor more than his private life 

One of his puppies passed away :( 

He will be back next year my friend and I believe he won't let us down :D 

Guest Sandy5959

I enjoy our boy's new photobook hehehe :lol: He looks like an obedient boy waiting for his mom in this photo hahaha :D:D Don't be this cute Sukkie ah~

12342804_838540672921648_514340891774665

Cr on pic :)