Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYU-ohkbVS8
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KISS SCENES - Pinocchio - Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye 

TV: [spoilerS!!!!] Pinocchio (Finale)
p1.jpg

Article: 'Pinocchio' Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's 'happy ending' with a truthful love

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,764, -80] The dress and tuxedo at the end matched so well, I hope Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk more success!

2. [+3,413, -381] Seriously one of the top three dramas I've seen in my life

3. [+2,960, -61] Glad to have watched one of the better dramas I've seen in a while!

4. [+2,578, -58] It was fun! Love the happy ending

5. [+2,259, -68] Finally a happy ending for their difficult 10 years of crushing... what about me, though..

6. [+509, -24] What about Cap and Yoon Woorae!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+425, -9] So sad it's over, I want more dramas like this. Great work to Pinocchio!!!

8. [+407, -13] A good drama that showed the side of truthful journalists!!! Sad it's the last episode but great work to everyone!!!

-

Source: Nate

1. [+361, -18] A drama worth full points. It lacks nothing. The story, plot speed, the cast, it's all perfect. It helps you reflect after each episode and gives you a chance to reflect on the various issues of our society in a different view. It was fun watching, great work to all!

2. [+261, -11] Park Shin Hye looked daebak innocent in her wedding dress ㅠㅠ Glad to see what a happy ending the drama had.

3. [+203, -12] Park Shin Hye was damn pretty in her wedding dress;;;;;;;;;

4. [+35, -0] There are still so many things left to see.. like Yoorae and Cap dating, Ki Jae Myung coming out of jail, Song Cha Wook and Inha's father getting back together, Bumjo getting his job back, Inha and Hamyung living together well... Can't we get a Pinocchio 2... I waited every week for these episodes... ㅠㅠ

5. [+24, -1] Pinocchio makes you laugh and smile... I never knew much about the job of a journalist but it helped me learn and feel a lot... A great drama that really sticks with you long after it's over. Great work to everyone!  

'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye have found love and truth all together

2015/01/15

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye have achieved success both in work and love.

On the last episode of SBS drama "Pinocchio", as Beom-jo (Kim Yeong-kwang) surrendered himself to police claiming everything was his fault in place of his mother, Park Ro-sa (Kim Hae-sook) herself went to the police.

While Park Ro-sa had been showing only skewed motherly love and busy hiding the truth, she however became brave inspired by her son's action and went to the police. She said, "Can't you see how good my son is. He surrendered himself for mom. Don't say those words without knowing my son that well", acknowledging her fault.

Park Ro-sa was sentenced to prison time and returned her assets worth multi billion won back to the community. Beom-jo refused to learn business and left to pursue his dream.

As Park Ro-sa's all of the outrageous misdemeanors were revealed through Ha-myeong's report, Song Cha-ok (Kim Yeong-kwang) smiled content and happy. Ch-ok recalled the time when Ha-myeong asked her, "Why can't you believe yourself?" Ch-ok quietly talked to herself answering the question, "It's because I lied too much". When she recalled another question from Ha-myeong, "Do you believe you are a news reporter?", she said, "No", feeling bitter remorse about what she had done as a reporter in the past.

It seemed that Ha-myeong and In-ha were getting back together and be happy again. However there was one obstacle ahead. Because Ha-myeong was adopted by Gong-pil (Byeon Hee-bong), Ha-myeong was In-ha's uncle. For this reason, Dal-pyeong (Sin Jeong-geun) refused to approve their marriage.

However, when Gong-pil found a photo of the two holding Chan-soo (Lee Joo-seung)'s son, he realized they could be happy as a couple. At his approval, the two got married and kissed happily.

The first episode of ' Hyde, Jekyll and I ' will air on January 21st as "Pinocchio" has completed.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20.../hancinema 

"Pinocchio" ends in highest number

2015/01/15 

photo553221.jpg

SBS "Pinocchio" ended successfully.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Pinocchio" rated 13.3%. This is 2.0% higher than the previous episode.

"Pinocchio" started off in November with 7.8% and rated 12.9% on the seventeenth episode. The final episode recorded 0.4% more than this.

"Pinocchio" is about a man living under a fake name and a woman who can't lie starring Lee Jong-sukPark Shin-hyeKim Yeong-kwang and Lee Yoo-bi.

MBC "Kill Me, Heal Me" rated 9.4% and KBS 2TV "The King's Face" rated 6.5%.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl.../hancinema 

[Ratings: Thurs, 01.15.15] ′Pinocchio′ Proves Its Worth as a Well-Made Drama

2015.01.16 10:31

• Rounding up its intense, but realistic series, SBS′Pinocchio came to an end on January 15. 

The drama ended at the top of the ratings chart for its time slot with 13.3 percent, reaching its highest number since beginning on November 12, 2014. 

Pinocchio, which was introduced as a story between a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie, addressed not only the story between two people trapped in a Romeo&Juliet-esque romance, but also the world of journalism and its realistic issues that have been spotlighted in the past year in Korean society. 

The drama played out various social conflicts and the different ways the reporters addressed the issues, either covering them up with money and power or revealing the truth against all odds. The drama paralleled reality, making a strong message hit viewers. 

Not only was the story strong on its own, the drama′s staff provided the best quality production, not distracting viewers with bumpy transitions or forced stories on the side. Every single actors who appeared in the series also held their own, convincing viewers to enter into their world and live in it for the past three months or so. 

Expectations were high for Pinocchio as it was written and directed by writer Park Hye Ryun and director Cho Soo Won, who worked previously together on another hit drama, I Hear Your Voice in 2013.

Depsite having immense pressure to top I Hear Your Voice, this team somehow managed to satisfy viewers with Pinocchio to a greater length, only making them anticipate what this drama duo will bring the next time around.

[Ratings: Thurs, 01.15.15] ′Pinocchio′ Proves Its Worth as a Well-Made Dramalarge view

Thursday, January 15, 2014

Dramas

1. SBS Pinocchio 11.3→13.3 
    2. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.3→9.4
    3. KBS King′s Face 7.0→6.5

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.6

Photo Credit: SBS 

few articles about Pinocchio  & sukii 

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000617191

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002974802

http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?WM=sp&FILE_NO=c3AyMDE1MDExNjEwMzI1NDEzNjY3MC5odG0=&ref=m.search.naver.com

class="main-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye Appreciate Fans Upon Finishing Drama ‘Pinocchio’

Posted on Jan 16, 2015

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

Pinocchio/ photo=SBS

Pinocchio/ photo=SBS

Four lead casts from <Pinocchio> expressed their gratitude upon finishing the drama.

On the 15th, Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang, and Lee Yoo-bi shared their photos upon finishing <Pinocchio>. In the revealed photo, the four actors are holding up the last episode’s script with their autographs and messages and smile brightly to the camera.

Lee Jong-suk wrote “It was a good drama, right? Thanks for watching the drama”, and Park Shin-hye wrote “I was happy to meet In-ha. I appreciate those of you who sent much love to <Pinocchio>”.

Kim Young-kwang wrote “Love you. I feel thankful for showing much love for <Pinocchio>” and Lee Yoo-bi wrote “Thanks for showing love to my character Yoo-rae. (bowing)”

Some photos portrayed actors at the film set who never lost their smiles despite the filming hectic schedules.

A production company for <Pinocchio> stated “Actors tried very hard with enthusiasms until the end to not disappoint viewers. We would like to express our gratitude to all actors and staffs for filming with great vibe”

Meanwhile, <Pinocchio> went of the air on the 15th. Hyun Bin and Han Ji-min starring drama <Hyde Jekylle, Me> will take the Wednesday-Thursday time slot.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/26977