Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Asked to Hit Kim Young Kwang in Drama
Lee Jong Suk shared a bit about reuniting with Kim Young Kwang in the new drama. 

On Novemer 6, the production briefing session for SBS′ Pinocchio took place at the SBS HQ in Mokdong, where Lee Jong Suk talked about being with Kim Young Kwang again after the movie Hot Young Bloods 

"In Hot Young Bloods, I got hit a lot. I got hit every time I met him. When I heard from the director that Young Kwang hyung got cast, the first thing that came out of my mouth was ′heol,′" said Lee Jong Suk.

He added, "When I was modeling a lot, I wasn′t that close to him, but as I worked on productions, I came to think that he was a pretty cool guy."

On model-turned-actors actively promoting, Lee Jong Suk humbly commented, "Just because I did it first doesn′t mean that I′m more special than the others. The only difference is that I did a few more productions than them. 

"When I was a model with Lee Jong Suk, the time was different, so we weren′t that close, but in Hot Young Bloods, I came out with a role where I hit a lot," explained Kim Young Kwang. 

"We got close then and we haven′t started filming together yet for Pinocchio. When I went to the meeting, I overheard Jong Suk telling the writer, ′Please put in a scene where I hit him.′ I guess he hurt a lot inside. I want to apologize here." 

Pinocchio is about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. Lee Jong Suk acts as a local news reporter who has hidden abilities. The drama begins November 12. 

Ahn Sung Hoo 
Mwave 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Praise Each Other Repeatedly

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye kept piling on the praise. 
During the press conference for SBS’s Pinocchio held on November 6 in SBS building in Mokdong, Lee Jong Suk brought up his co-star Park Shin Hye.
Lee Jong Suk said, “She’s lovely. I’m serious. I tell her, ‘You’re pretty’ every time we film a scene together. She tells me I’m just giving her lip service but I say that because she’s really pretty. She keeps telling me I’m lying. She’s lovely enough for me to fully love her.”
Read more here: Mwave
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Jong Suk on His Hair in “Pinocchio”: “It Was Uglier Than I Had Imagined”

Recently, a press conference was held for the upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio,” where actors Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi were in attendance.
At the event, Lee Jong Suk shared his thoughts on his much-talked-about hair. He said, “In the drama, my hair changes once I become an adult. After wearing the unkempt wig for a long time during shoots, my front hair would start to fall out. It was stressful. And it was uglier than I had imagined. It was a kind of ugly that would not have come out if a handsome actor had taken the role.”
Read more here: Soompi

Lee Jong Suk goes from a countryside student to a chic reporter in stills from 'Pinocchio'

November 6, 2014 @ 2:58 am 

Embedded image permalink 

Lee Jong Suk made three transformations for the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio'.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk is a countryside student in latest stills for 'Pinocchio'

The still cuts above show Lee Jong Suk taking on the roles of a countryside student, taxi driver, and local news reporter. Lee Jong Suk's character (Choi Dahl Po) moves from the countryside to Seoul and starts working as a taxi driver before becoming a reporter. He is also said to have a special talent, which fans will have to find out by tuning into the series.

The drama's producers stated, "Lee Jong Suk practices over and over to change his acting as his hairstyle and outfits change according to the image transformation, surprising the staff... Please look forward to Lee Jong Suk's new and various charms through his three transformations."

'Pinocchio' will premiere following 'My Lovely Girl' on the 12th at 10 PM KST!

www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-goes-from-a-countryside-student-to-a-chic-reporter-in-stills-from-pinocchio   

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Worst Hairstyles: K-Drama Edition

Nov. 6, 2014

The drama “Pinocchio” is debuting next week on November 12, and our team couldn’t help but be reminded of all the questionable hairstyles we’ve seen on the small screen. So, we present to you a list of these amazing hot messes – in no particular order – in honor of all that K-drama hair should never be.

1. Choi Dal Po (“Pinocchio”) – The “Straw Helmet” Hairstyle

I’m not sure what happened while Lee Jong Suk was selecting hairstyles for his Choi Dal Po role in “Pinocchio,” but he ended up choosing a look that makes him look like someone cut his hair with a hacksaw…blind. Our only consolation is that he won’t be keeping this hairstyle for long; it’s only supposed to be in Choi Dal Po’s childhood.

more@http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/06/worst-hairstyles-k-drama-edition/2/ 

Caption: Thanks to you all, today went well! Thank you so very very very very very very much… See you all at broadcast next week… Te-heh.

[06.11.2014] Lee Jong Suk Instagram update 

덕분에 오늘 하루도 잘 끝냈음! 너무너무너무너무너무너무너무너무너무 고맙고.. 담주에 방송으로 만나요.. 데헷. 

06/11/14 Instagram update

p.s 사진 분할하는데… ㅋㅋ 1시간 걸렸음.. 여전히 어렵.. 하..

p.s. Splitting the photos.. kkk stuck for 1 hour.. still difficult.. ha..  

Lee Jong Suk says he's changing the way he talks

November 6, 2014 @ 8:46 am 
View this content on allkpop's website
Lee Jong Suk says he's changing the way he speaks.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk goes from a countryside student to a chic reporter in stills from 'Pinocchio'

The actor and his cast members of 'Pinocchio' attended the press conference for theSBS drama on November 6, where he said, "Should I say that I talk insincerely? That's how I normally speak. Writer Park Hye Ryun asked me why I don't talk like I do when I act. I'll practice the way I speak through this drama."

Lee Jong Suk went on, "The mood-maker on set is the director. The staff members are very merry, and I think it's rare to have a set that's always full of laughter. Everyone usually gets tired when the drama gets into the later half, but I think this will stay in my memory because everyone's still in high spirits."

'Pinocchio' premieres on the 12th! Do you plan on watching? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-says-hes-changing-the-way-he-talks 

leianji said: hello to all!!
sorry ...it took so long to post back ... had to go back to hospital for a bit again due to the bronchitis ... and when i got back ... so was the problem with my internet connection is back too ... had to do a lot of backlog for school ... and i am sooooo tired with it! hahahaha!  i am using the school's internet ...so this will be short and sweet!  i still have a lot of back reading to do girls!! here and school!! hahahaha!!
hello to my bestie rania and shin.u!! thanks for wishing me good health!  i am slowly going back to normal ...and my panacea is this ...sukkie's thread!!  and you all here!!  i am enjoying the read and hopefully i can be joining back in the fun of discussing our main man's events!!  please forgive my inabilities these days ...but when things are back to normal ...schoolwork and my internet connection...i'd be spending more time with you all here!!
rania : i am still here bestie ... as i have promised you a long time ago when this thread was starting ... we ...i will not let this go till we are both old and with family!! hahahaha!!  forgive my ineptness for now!!
so  ...the hair ...why do i think that i am the only one liking it!! haahaha!  he looks so cute in that unruly hair ... but before you GET my head again for this remark! hahahaha! ... i will certainly settle for the more modern short look later on in the series!!  are we excited already?? hahahaha!!
so is his fan meets over now??? or will there still be places to visit??
i love all the posters being shown right now ... and i am pretty excited with the PSH and sukkie pairing!!  can't really wait ... when is the press conference scheduled????

jong suk fighting!!