Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o9_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndzkg9kgEA1r2n2w2o8_1280.jpg

Choi Dalpo is on this show called “Challenge! Quiz Champion!”

"One out of people have this automatic nervous system disorder, whenev they tell a lie, they would begin hiccuping. What is the name of this syndrome?"

Pinocchio - airing on 12th November.

Trans by hitoritabi  

Guest benihime56

Am i the only one who thinks he is still attractive with that hair? He said Choi Dal Po is ugly 10 of 10 but that look still makes me squeal in delight! (I am seriously going crazy. Forgive my sudden ramblings...)

I think he looks okay, but honestly, in order to make him ugly...... they'd have to do a lot more to make him so.  Adding really thick glasses, yeah, that'd help.  Also, they could.... give him a paunch.... that'd work... but even then... his face is simply too clean... stubble, and super thick glasses.... make-up that made his 'flawless' skin blochy and oily... then they'd have me somewhat... but no, it's just the hair.  I don't find it horrible.  It does look a lot like his teenaged hair style.  Do I like it?  Not really, I'm all for his short/clean cut, but it's not horrible.... I'd give him a 4 out of ten.... if ten is super ugly.... really, really not bad... how could people not see the potential under that hair?!  It doesn't make sense. :D  

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG subs] 2014.10.19 Beijing fan meeting (Lee Jong Suk) - part 1 of 2