Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello everyone!
thank you so much for the warm welcome! *hugs*
it kinda feels weird to be a fangirl like this because i bet i am older than most of you! hahahha! you can call me unni or noona (if there are guys here) if you wish. hahahaha!
yes, i agree with you all that we acknowledge that LJS is not perfect. some of his looks, well, sometimes he fails to pull them off. yup, i hate the blonde hair! and also when his bangs are a bit unruly like in DS and when he lost his memory in IHYV. also, when his shirts are too small. hahahaha he looks o thin and lanky in them... i do love his look during the fan meet. and in scrubs in DS... despite these, i love him so much!
i thought that after watching IHYV, i can only ship him with bo young because their chemistry is out of this world! they look so good together!.. but when i watched DS, surprisingly, i want to ship him also with sora. they also have great chemistry... with his upcoming project, i am not surprised if i will ship him with shin ye as well. what does that say about our LJS? he works well with almost any leading lady!! not all of course because i really don't like jae hee in DS for him... i don't know why... i guess there's no spark between them... instead of jae hee, i would rather ship him with woo bin anytime! hahahaha!
i want that signature too.. unofficial member of WithJS!! how does one become an official member???

‘Our Precious Time~!’-Lee Jong-suk to Successfully Hold a Fan Meeting with 2,000 Fans!

Posted by: suhihi00 , September 16, 2014

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%85%EC%84%9D-1-%EB%B3%B5%

Actor Lee Jong-suk had great time with over 2,000 fans at his fan meeting, which was held at Kwangwoon University, Seoul on September 14.

He showed up on the stage by singing the song ‘I’ll Give You Everything.’ He looked like he proposed his fans. Fans also sang along with him.

His appearance itself just mesmerized fans. After singing, his fans greeted him with hearty cheers.

He started his first fan meeting by talking about his recent issues. He also had time to answer fans’ questions in an event called ‘Park Hun’s press conference for Lee Jong-suk.’ He had an honest talk with fans.

Lee Jong-suk also celebrated the foundation of his first fan club called ‘With Js,’ which he and his fan club named together.

It was also Lee Jong-suk’s birthday that day. So, Lee Jong-suk’s friends surprised him by sending a video message to celebrate his birthday. His fans also prepared an impressive card section event. Besides, his best friend actor Kim Woo-bin surprisingly showed up on the stage. Lee Jong-suk was so touched by the unexpected appearance that he dropped tears.

In addition, Lee Jong-suk surprised fans with a video message at the end of fan meeting.

Lee Jong-suk said in his video message, “I had been through tough time these days. But, I was really encouraged and motivated by fans’ letters. I will do my best to show great acting in a great movies and dramas. I promise I will grow up more as an actor.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk has been cast in SBS’s new drama ‘Pinocchio.’ He will also continue his fan meeting in other 5 cities in Asia after ‘Lee Jong Suk FANMEETING in Seoul.’

글 Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Wellmade Entertainment, Translated by Park Kayla

Source: getitk 

hello to all!!
i am super duper depress ... i'm right here at starbucks using their internet because mine has been out-of-service for how many days now!!  grrrrr!!  failed to be here for sukkie's birthday to greet him ...failed to be here to dance with joy at his confirmation to do 'pinocchio' ...and failed to be here to spazz about his fanmeet and about woobin actually being there!!!  waaaahhhhhh!! i missed out on all the wonderful things here ... gaah!!  ~X(  X(   the problem is still being solved ...and i hope that it does within the week or i am about to be consuming more coffee then necessary!! hahahaha!
anyways ... as the saying goes ...better late then never ... BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKKIE!!  without saying ... your celebration was truly a blast!!  your fans are all so awesome (ehem! me including! hahahaha!) and i'm sure a new wave of tears hit you by just knowing that!! hahahaha!!
i am super excited about the fact that he said yes to 'pinocchio' ...and though i am not sure if the two dramas will clash in the same time frame ...though 'tomorrow cantabile' is having so much fanfare ... i am very positive about 'pinocchio' and sukkie to fare well!!  i am also very happy that he is doing this with PSH who ...lets not talk about the kissing ... i have known to be a credible actress in her own right!!  it will be exciting to see both together ...and i am so giddy about the thought!!  and i love love love lee yubi and KYK!!  it would be fantastic to see sukkie with lee yubi too ... a truly good actress!!  okay ...okay ... trying to hold back the excitement here!!
and WOW!!  i love woobin for being there for sukkie ... and i was all so teary eyed too along with my boy in seeing his friend there.  for all the bad thoughts i had of woobin (because of his management!!) ...i am very much in admiration for him and his friendship with sukkie!!  i really really really hope to see this two act together again!!  and i don't even care if there wasn't a leading actress since these two can certainly hold our interest until the end!! hahahaha!!
and so ...after two cups of cappucino ... i am glad to be able to be here and join in the really wonderful thread that this is!!  i will try using the connection on my phone to just be abreast with everything ...but posting using my phone is tedious since i love the space that my tablet or laptop gives my fingers to fly around the keys!! hahahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!!!