Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

sleepykid said:
Rania Zeid said: ok is it just me or you see what i see peopleeeee  :D

i m not a pervert am not a pervert .. am not a prevert hhhhhhhhhh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unni sorry to say that ITS JUST YOU hahahahaha..... look at the way he put inside his both hands in different pocket  and then strecth a lil bit forward and the effect is byontaeness.... lol  

hello again!!
i am super enjoying the conversation between my bestie rania, shin.u and sleepykid!! hahaha!!  so ... what is it with sukkie's hand??? huh?? anyone care to clue me in ... i've been staring at the picture for so long that i can't see anything different ... bestie rania??? shin.u??? sleepykid??? maybe his pockets are pretty short??? gaaaahhhh!! so clueless!!  :((  ~X(  
rania : here's a really big hug for yah!!  >:D<   yeah!!  wouldn't it be really amazing if sukkie does have someone he can share his thoughts and dreams with ... and i have no specifics ...whether he loves a noona or someone his age or younger ...as long as it makes him happy ... so totally big of me right?? hahahaha!!  
wishing for really positive news now ... sukkie ...shin hye is waiting!! hahahaaha!

jong suk fighting!!

leianji said: hello again!!
i am super enjoying the conversation between my bestie rania, shin.u and sleepykid!! hahaha!!  so ... what is it with sukkie's hand??? huh?? anyone care to clue me in ... i've been staring at the picture for so long that i can't see anything different ... bestie rania??? shin.u??? sleepykid??? maybe his pockets are pretty short??? gaaaahhhh!! so clueless!!  :((  ~X(  
rania : here's a really big hug for yah!!  >:D<   yeah!!  wouldn't it be really amazing if sukkie does have someone he can share his thoughts and dreams with ... and i have no specifics ...whether he loves a noona or someone his age or younger ...as long as it makes him happy ... so totally big of me right?? hahahaha!!  
wishing for really positive news now ... sukkie ...shin hye is waiting!! hahahaaha!

jong suk fighting!!