Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tumblr_mwen2exP4P1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

If only they were Jang Hye Sung and Park Soo Ha in real life, it'd be a really sweet pic because Soo Ha looked so happy besides Hye Sung here *__* It's like the noona Hye Sung leads him and Soo Ha happily follows her because he's so happy just by being Hye Sung's side. Ah I'm getting all mushy.
If only this was a scene from IHYV drama.... <333

Rania Zeid said:
cr ljs dc

riribl said:

If only they were Jang Hye Sung and Park Soo Ha in real life, it'd be a really sweet pic because Soo Ha looked so happy besides Hye Sung here *__* It's like the noona Hye Sung leads him and Soo Ha happily follows her because he's so happy just by being Hye Sung's side. Ah I'm getting all mushy.

Rania Zeid said:
cr ljs dc

riribl said:

Rania Zeid said:
cr ljs dc

withljongsuk[ARTICLE] Lee Bo-young & Lee Jong-suk Receives The Best Couple Award "The second this year"(Daejeon Drama Festival)

[TV Report=Shin Na-ra] Lee Bo-young and Lee Jong-suk was chosen as the best couple.

The second Daejeon Drama Festival ‘2013 APAN STAR AWARDS’ was held in Daejeon on the 16th

Lee Jong-suk and Lee Bo-young appeared as a couple at SBS drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’.

“This is the second Best Couple Award this year. I feel really lucky to have worked with Lee Jong-suk. He really is the best. I’m really happy and thankful,” said Lee Bo-young.

“I am honored to have been given the opportunity to work with Lee Bo-young. Thank you, I love you. And I love Jung Woong-in who also worked hard together despite the scorching heat,” said Lee Jong-suk.

2013 APAN STAR AWARDS compiled 75 TV series aired between November 1st last year and September 30th this year to determine the winners of awards that include, Best Rookie Actor, Best New Actor, Best Leading Actress, Excellent Star, Best Performance, Best Dresser, Best Manager, Best Action Scene, and Best OST.