Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

PBY_Boo Park Bo Young

[spamming] "Blood Boiling Youth" is set within the early 1980's in Heongseong, South Korea. The movie depicts the love lives and friendships

[spamming] of high school students. here are the cast Park Bo-Young as Young-Sook, Lee Jong-Suk as Joong-Gil Lee, Se-Young as So-Hee -c

[spamming] Kim Young-Kwang as Gwang-Sik and Park Jung-Min as Hwang-Kyu . Will be airing on 2014 ^^

BY7km2dCcAAiB2Q.jpg:large

hello hello!!
late posting ... i fell asleep ... hahahaha!!  good thing i fell off the bed!! ouch! ... hahahahaha!  this is an early bird post then!!
rania : aws! its a good thing then that we speak here in the net ...all the better not to hear you when you shout your frustration at me!! hahahahaha! :P  seriously ... its an honor to have you as my 'net' sister!
wow ...talks of military service is rather constant nowadays ... its giving me the jitters!!  nooooo sukkie not so soon!!! hahaha!  i still can't figure a day without even a teeny weeny news about sukkie ... two years is going to be a nightmare! 
i love the recount of sukkie at the NB event!!  he is so much like a child really!! hahahaha!  and i would be really surprise if that gigantic lei were put on me suddenly too ... like him!! hahaha!!
he said for the fans to watch the movie now!! hahahaha!  not weirdo ... just playful!! hahahaha!!  maybe also he thought the fans should be inside the warm cinema then out in the cold!!  
i also totally love that he was nodding his head while yuri said he looked more beautiful then her in the movie!! hahaha!!  that's honesty to the max!!  poor yuri!! hahahaha!!  indeed he loves to tease his lady partners ... saying things like 'am i not pretty?' or 'i look pretty in that scene right?' .... terribly naughty!!  he is asking to be pinched ... hahahaha!
shin.u : wow!!  you're a star!!  waaaahhhh!!  sukkie must by now know that you are one of those who translate materials about him for his foreign fans!!!  really i thank you!!  rania is right ... today is thanksgiving day here for us!!  learning more about sukkie fills me with joy!
corearen : absolutely love the way that photo of woobin embracing sukkie was created!! hahahaha!  
and oh! ... another lip licking picture of sukkie .... hahahaha! 
i am truly excited about HBY ... i feel that there is much potential of seeing a new side of sukkie ... can't wait!!

jong suk fighting!!

amyhsk
tumblr_mw701ft4Bv1sh32sgo1_r1_500.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Hong Kong fan signing (1 Dec 2013)

The event in HK is changed to fan signing!!! I need to think about what to buy. My heart is beating faster when I am reading and typing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to translate the details? I guess those from Hong Kong can read the Chinese on the poster?