[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest soclose

thanks guchiguchiageugeu for taebin's pictures. he looks cute in both pics

he's so cute when he smiles Thanks for the pictures so close more pics to save..

here's caps of taebin at the sbs radio he was so adorable that the camera was always following him, i would too :D

taebinsbs.jpg

hehe. yeah i agree taebin needs to smile more but his fierce look is hot too. :wub:

Not sure if this is posted before but this is 1tym on danny kiss the radio.

36df51d6.jpg

I love this picture of taebin. In fact I think I love every single picture of taebin's *lol*

e7a695b1.jpg

Its great that taebin is less shy now when he is with 1tym especially after his solo debut

:D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thuytien

That's just a short clip of taebin featured in se7en's self camera, i'll sent it to u soon. It was short but Taebin looked so cute him & se7en were mucking around. Love them 2 boys Tae7en.

Taebin looks cute with spiky black hair.... him and Se7en in this clip is like best buds.. so cute.. and how they said peace... hot..

thanks guchiguchiageugeu for taebin's pictures. he looks cute in both pics

hehe. yeah i agree taebin needs to smile more but his fierce look is hot too. :wub:

Not sure if this is posted before but this is 1tym on danny kiss the radio.

36df51d6.jpg

I love this picture of taebin. In fact I think I love every single picture of taebin's *lol*

e7a695b1.jpg

Its great that taebin is less shy now when he is with 1tym especially after his solo debut

:D

2 DANNY on 1 show........WHICH ONE IS HOTTER........YOU KNOW IT....TAEBIN DANNY BOI^^

romanized: myeot po nee nah

^ what does that mean in english???Can someone pls tell me^^ thanks you so much <3

Guest thuytien

I am taking Korean class right now..

myeot= how many po= times nee nah= not sure??

I asked my korean professor and he said that it means how many times you do something...like in the video, she keeps leaving Taebin and come back.. :D

I am taking Korean class right now..

myeot= how many po= times nee nah= not sure??

I asked my korean professor and he said that it means how many times you do something...like in the video, she keeps leaving Taebin and come back.. :D

THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH..........and is that what she was doing...leaving and going back and forth...I sorta figure it out that she did something to him and that he was trying to get over her...MAN LET ME KICK HER A$$$ FOR HURTING MY BABY BOY TAEBIN^^

its the only part of the song i can understand:

teddy: myeot poneenah (how many times)

danny: u gonna cry?

danny: u gonna lie?

danny: gonna say goodbye?

OH MY GOSH..........That makes perfect sense now....I'll have to add HOW MANY TIMES for now on

;) thanks Cat^^

Here are some more picture of Taebin^^

OH MY I JUST LOVE THOSE ABS OF HIS :rolleyes:

taebin.jpg

MAN HE LOOK SOOOO HOTT IN THE RAIN :D

taebin440af2rv.jpg

I JUST WANNA U KNOW WHAT I MEAN give him a big KISS muahhhh ;)

taebin54.jpg

and last I REALLY WANT THIS SHIRT? ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT :)

tshirt.jpg

Guest ImSmiley

Ahahahah I have to admit it that...I use my computer at WORK everyday to come on and check to see what is going on and stuff^^....Im also a BAD BAD BAD girl :P BUT what can I say...I love/like this boy^^

LOL, you do that at work while at school in my computer class i go on the net to look at 1tym instead of doing my work. LOL.

OMG, i like his shirt too. 1TYM should open up a store selling their items. that'll be so cool.

LOL, you do that at work while at school in my computer class i go on the net to look at 1tym instead of doing my work. LOL.

OMG, i like his shirt too. 1TYM should open up a store selling their items. that'll be so cool.

YES,,,they should open up a STORE or YG FAMILY SHOULD OPEN UP A STORE AND SELL STUFF TO THE FANS...it suck to live oversea becuss We can't find or buy anything...but the only thing we can do is order off the the intranet...and I want to go to the store and buy it for once^^

OH YES,,,,,,,I OWN PAGE 14...........WHERE IS jess AT TONIGH^^ JESS,,,,MISS YOU,,,,WHERE ARE YOU TONIGHT...WELL NIGHT HERE WHERE IM AT :P

Guest jess1tym4life

OH YES,,,,,,,I OWN PAGE 14...........WHERE IS jess AT TONIGH^^ JESS,,,,MISS YOU,,,,WHERE ARE YOU TONIGHT...WELL NIGHT HERE WHERE IM AT :P

I'm right here linda, just went out to do some stuff, just came back & back to 1tym. Don't leave me now just getting started again. It's cool it's the weekend so u will be up right?

Thanks to all for sharing those pictures i so need to start collecting more. That taebin shirt is from his concert, i think people who went got one. Damn why people in korea are so lucky & yet they are not buying the album to support them. I read that Taebin's album didn't do well in korea either. Man what is wrong with these people don't u know great music when u hear it. Or is it just looks..

I'm right here linda, just went out to do some stuff, just came back & back to 1tym. Don't leave me now just getting started again. It's cool it's the weekend so u will be up right?

Thanks to all for sharing those pictures i so need to start collecting more. That taebin shirt is from his concert, i think people who went got one. Damn why people in korea are so lucky & yet they are not buying the album to support them. I read that Taebin's album didn't do well in korea either. Man what is wrong with these people don't u know great music when u hear it. Or is it just looks..

WHAT.......ARE YOU KIDDING ME......I WANT THAT SHIRT BADLY....OH MY GOSH...PEOPLE WHO WENT TO HIS CONCERT GOT ONE FOR FREE...OH MY GOSH...WHO EVER WENT AND GOT A SHIRT FOR FREE...ILL BUY IT OFF FROM YOU......~~~>PM ME<~~~lols...silly girl linda :P DANG THOSE KOREAN PEOPLE IN KOREA...they need to SUPPORT OUR BOYz........

OH and Jess tonight is only Thursday night so I'll go to bed shortly....I was gonna go but since you are on..I'll stay on a bit longer... :D Tomorrow will be Friday night and Ill be on till you know it...3 or 4 in the morning^^ IM CRAZY WHAT CAN i SAY...I LOVE THESE BOYz...I LOVE IM TAEBIN :rolleyes:

Well, goodnight...I'll be back tomorrow and I'll get this party started again....^^ Keep all of these 1tym threads going....love ya 1tym girls...bye for now

Guest jess1tym4life

night linda see u tomorrow, when u wake up here's Danny for you. h ewas so cute taking pictures of himself for the radio ladie. She gave them her phone to take pictures & danny made funny faces. He kills me again & again.

dannymbc1.JPG

Guest justdropby

1132201384a6uw.jpg

this pix is jux for you Jesse... he looks so hot no matter what he wears or how he projects himself on or off cam! ~~Wendy

credit 1tymgarden

nyah, WTH, why's always everybody so lucky >_> ...I want a pic of him in my handy as well...the world's so unjust

thx a bunch to everybody who shared these new pics ~ girls, i hope some of you are still up to bomb us with hot stuff *g*

Guest soclose

Here are some more picture of Taebin^^

and last I REALLY WANT THIS SHIRT? ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT :)

tshirt.jpg

Me too ;)

Unbelievable those t-shirts are for free!!! aish korean are just so darn lucky. Not only do they get to see 1tym's concert but they get free goodies too :huh:

bb95e02f.jpg

34f7ac07.jpg

credit:1tymgarden.com

ahhh look at baek, isn't he cute with that smile -sorry had to say that, even if whe are in taebin's thread now ~thank a lot so close, like danny's hair undone :lol:

I want Taebin's t-shirt soooo badly as well...let's hope somebody is going to sell it by auction or so

some random ones

hgaaaaaa34wt4yp.jpgtaebin30copy3st.jpg

What the heck was he doin' here *rooofl* too cute ....but with a cigarette >_>

pp7sw.jpg

Guest jess1tym4life

^ that radio lady is sho sho sho lucky!!!

It wasn't really the radio host ladie it was i think an assistant kind of person she was walking around giving them the phone to take pics of themself, man i will steal her phone if i was there.

Thanks wendy girl that is such a cute pic i know, i have it already but no harm in looking at it again & again..oh makes me wanna do a banner..

soclose I could be wrong about the t-shirt i don't think it would have been for free, all i know is that it's his t-shirt to promote his concert or something. Anyways the point is we don't live in korean damn. <_<

esprit i'm not going anywhere until i get that mtv live wow clip, let's see how long i can last for..If anyone gets it before me pm me the link please....i've being dying to see it.

Ann the camera loves him what can i say..

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

It wasn't really the radio host ladie it was i think an assistant kind of person she was walking around giving them the phone to take pics of themself, man i will steal her phone if i was there.

oook I'll volunteer to sweep the floor, be the cleaner etc at MBC radio and every single radio station just in case 1TYM pops in.... yeah I wish hehehe

Guest jess1tym4life

Man that's it i'm gonna call the police & report a sextual harrassment case.. victim Taebin & Se7en as the guy who can't control himself.. :lol:

taebin103.jpg

this is the pic i was talking about ohhh shhh Danny is sleeping..next to me somewhere

taebinsleeping.jpg

Archived