[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest empty soul

sorry girl i don't have much of 1tym's old perf, i started to like them late i only have all recent & some old perfs but if anyone does find them tell us cause i want to collect all old 1tym stuff that i've missed out on.

awww..thanks... damn ive been looking for this performance in ages.. i wonder if taebin will ever do it again?? sing on stage topless! he'll kill he fans, maybe thats why hes not doing it again! *shrugs* lolz :P

esprit boxers well in the you got it bad he was showing his CK ones yummmm was it ck man can't tell in the clip there was a pic of it somewhere need to look for it..be back.

YES YES!! ITS CK!! if i have a bf im making him wear CK undies aswel! soo damn hot! maybe not as hot as Danny, but he can be close to there :P!!!

I did bought 2 shirts and 2 towel from Jessica...I have not told my sister yet...and its going to be a surprise...Dang what a lucky baby sister she is...I bought her her 1TYM CD and NOW SHE IS GETTING A 1TYM SHIRT PLUS 1TYM TOWLE FROM ME^^ I can't wait until I get...when I get it...Ill post it up OK :rolleyes:

WOW GIRL!! you nearly got the lot!!! ive got at home atm is jst a black property 1tym shirt, but another blue one should be coming! *thanks to mei* n i love jessica soo damn much!! if it wasnt for her i wont even know where ill get all my 1tym stuff from!! :wub: getting a 1tym towel, 5th one-way album should be in my hot little hans by this week!!! :D n to top things off taebin solo album!!! hoping to get it soon!!! :lol:

*dRoOOOOOoOOoOoOoOL* damn this is the best christmas im ever gonna have!!! :P

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MinWoo4ever

OMG

THOSE PIC are showing TaeBin TOTALLY HOT!!!!

thank you for sharing your fave pics guys >.<

WOW you bought 1tym shirt?

I want to buy 1tym shirt ... the one which 1tym wear ..

"Property of 1tym"

But i don't know where to buy it >.<

Loupe,

Ingrid~

^i also want to have it. where can i buy? *=)

You girls can buy it from JESSICA in the BUY/SELL/TRADE thread...

OH WOW....SOOOOoooooOOOO MANY PIX OF TAEBIN BOY^^ THANKS EVERYONE FOR SHARING...I'LL SHARE SOME LATER WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK...RIGHT NOW IM AT WORK.

YES YES!! ITS CK!! if i have a bf im making him wear CK undies aswel! soo damn hot! maybe not as hot as Danny, but he can be close to there :P!!!

*looool* you do? good job XD Calvin Klein rulez!

ahhh jess did you find one of these pics you told about? *is excited* X'D....if not, no prob at all :)

lin, luv you new t-shirt, okay, the white border is indeed a little bit disturbing, but taebins pic on it is so hot!

muah, everybody's buying 1TYM goodies, i think i should do this as well, if I call myself 1TYM fan ~hope there will be a way to transfer this money in her country

anyway, girls, if the day will come, and we'll go to one of 1TYM's concerts, we have to wear same shirts :lol:

and last but not least, thanks everybody for sharing these gorgeous danny pics ^^

Jees hes soo fine.. I ordered he twoel, tshirt n cd from jessica too.. i didnt recieve any of my things yet.. :(..

REALLY....WELL, it depend when did she recv your payment...she just rcv'd my payment like this week so Im not going to get my stuff until next week or something...But I can't wait^^

lin, luv you new t-shirt, okay, the white border is indeed a little bit disturbing, but taebins pic on it is so hot!

Thanks for the compliment....Im probably going to go make me another TAEBIN SHIRT WITH OUT THE WHITE BORDER^^ I just love this boy :rolleyes:

Guest thuytien

I ordered a silver ring and cuff and Forever loves Im Taebin is engraved in the inside.. i ordered property of 1tym, one way shirt, cd, and towel.. can't wait until i get them...

I ordered a silver ring and cuff and Forever loves Im Taebin is engraved in the inside.. i ordered property of 1tym, one way shirt, cd, and towel.. can't wait until i get them...

Im happy for you :D I hope that you will get it soon...and I hope that I will get mines soon too^^

Guest jess1tym4life

*looool* you do? good job XD Calvin Klein rulez!

ahhh jess did you find one of these pics you told about? *is excited* X'D....if not, no prob at all :)

no i lost track i think that you would have seen it anyways, it was a pic of taebin's you got it bad perf..Anyways u seen this too but it's taebin showing his ck whoa..Ahhhh i got my taebin cd today from kelly..don't know if she's in here but thankyou so much girl for senting it to me.. :lol: oh die & went to heaven & came back again..never get sick of seeing this pic.

5cdaefed.jpg

So many people posting Taebin's picture...I'll post some tooo^^

I really want this shirt

12025.jpg

Im not sure if this one has been posted b4 but o~well the more the mier

this is one of my favorite PICTURE OF HIM~he just look sooo cute in that outfit

12034.jpg

1204.jpg

1203.jpg

I also like this one too...Its soooOOOoooo adorable

02039.jpg

Guest 177z_Aym

aww lin

thats my fav. pix too.

dang when i saw this pix..omg u can't get me off the comp..

i just had to stare at him for the longest time hehehe

this boy is just hot...awww. danny..

we thank u for coming in our lives hehehe lol j/k

Guest jess1tym4life

Those are so cute i know, my fav too, he is so adorable, how cute is he with coco, i wised i was that dog, oh wait i wish he was holding me in his arms like that :lol::rolleyes:

Guest thuytien

I am being a very bad student.. i am using this computer lab at my college to print Taebin's and 1tym's pictures in color... we usually have to pay to have access to the computer lab but i am tail-gating in... can't resist him.. everytime i find a new picture of him.. i go nuts....:D

i am going to cut all of his pictures out and make a collage on my wall.. so everytime i wake up and go to sleep i will see him...and dream of our future... hahaha.... :D

You see this binny that TAEBIN has on.......Well Im sooOOOoooo CRAZY about TEABIN that I went and bought a similar binny for my boy~friend^^ Im like truning my boy~friend into TEABIN...I told him that too...AM I MEAN OR WHAT :P I told him that since I can't have TAEBIN...Im truning him into TAEBIN :lol: What ever ~linda~ silly girl....Ahhhhh what on earth or what in world us girls will do or go the distance for TAEBIN... :rolleyes:

12034.jpg

I am being a very bad student.. i am using this computer lab at my college to print Taebin's and 1tym's pictures in color... we usually have to pay to have access to the computer lab but i am tail-gating in... can't resist him.. everytime i find a new picture of him.. i go nuts....:D

i am going to cut all of his pictures out and make a collage on my wall.. so everytime i wake up and go to sleep i will see him...and dream of our future... hahaha.... :D

You are indee a VERY BAD BAD BAD GIRL :P

Guest jess1tym4life

man u girls are bad, at school or work & you are on looking at 1tym bad bad girls. Don't worry i used to be like that..

linda man u crazy girl u turning your bf into taebin, don't worry i told my brother one time to dress like taebin cause taebin is cool. he just thinks i'm weird. :blink:

Guest jess1tym4life

love him with cornrolls..him in perry's get ready mv

dannyhot17hq.jpg

at yg thankyou concert, being harassed by se7en again

ygtaebin9gl.jpg

yghott2rm.jpg

Danny & Jinhwan looking hot in cornrolls

thankyouconcert5tk.jpg

Archived