[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

^ *pointing to 177z Amy* I know what you mean as well....I still don't get it till this day...

Jess, thanks for shaing those picture...I know 3 hot guys on one show oh my gosh... like se7en say LUZ CONTROL^^

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jess1tym4life

^^awww hot pics.. btw, what show was that (w/se7en and tim)?

hahah.. i really love taebin's style! ^_^

That was on sbs rival gameshow

(11 Sep 04) Taebin, Se7en, Tim- rival pt 1

(18 Sep 04) Taebin, Se7en, Tim- rival pt 2

I like his style too, he knows how to dress, he can be that bad boy, or that good smart looking type with a shirt, jeans & glasses. It's so nice that he dresses so casual but he pulls it off as to looking so hot. I liked his hair spiked up rather than flat down, like he had when he when solo, & now i'm happy he's kept that style.

hehehe..i know what u mean lin :D

i laughed when i saw that vids..i was thinking how could he sang that song when he smoked lol

hehe love this part..and also when danny was talking to MC MONG hehehe lol that was hilarious

i couldn't remember what they wer saying but..it was hella funny :D

Girl talk about MC MONG that part was soooOOOOoooo FUNNIE...OH MY GOSH...what was MC MONG saying when he was like immatating this one guy...it looks like MC MONG and BIN had to compett to see which one Taebin would chose to be on his team...Bin obviously won....and MC MONG had to be on se7en's team^^

Guest jess1tym4life

Oh that girl was Bin, she danced all over him to win, that was like funny, also that episode forgot her name when Taebin imitated her dancing with that his number thing..

taebinrival8.jpg

Taebinhot.jpg

Guest 177z_Aym

was it bin who also gave danny a kiss or whatever she did on danny <_<

dang i need to watch those shows again hehehe

i need something to make me laugh :D just for this day

Oh that girl was Bin, she danced all over him to win, that was like funny, also that episode forgot her name when Taebin imitated her dancing with that his number thing..

taebinrival8.jpg

Taebinhot.jpg

oh Jess, you didn't know that...that girl was BIN....YES IT WAS BIN...NO OFFENCE TO ANY BIN fans BUT I DON'T LIKE HER for some reason she is just not my type of Idol or something...and YES SHE WAS ALL OVER OUR DANNY BOY DANCING LIKE A ......... you know what^^ I was like dang that BIN girl wanted our DANNY BOY BAD....SO THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE GOT PICK and MC MONG had to be on se7en's team.

WELL, GOOD NIGHT GIRLS.......KEEP THE THREADS GOING...IMMA CALL IT A NIGHT...IT's LIKE 10:06 PM AND I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP NOW...WORK TOMORROW...IF NO WORK THEN I'LL BE UP WITH YA BUT I HAVE TO WORK SO I HAVE TOGO TO BED EARLY TONIGHT...I'LL SEE YOU GALS TOMORROW OKIES...

OH AND IMMA GO TO WORK AND LISTEN TO MY 1TYM CD ALL DAY AT WORK PLUS MY OTHER CD THAT I BOUGHT...

GOOD NIGHT GALS ^_^

Guest jess1tym4life

oh linda girl u went to sleep right now when we got the sbs perf..Man well when u wake u will see this, close up HQ baby of Danny..ahhh whoa :wub:

dannysbs2dy.jpg

Guest soclose

God this guy just kills me, he needs to smile more looks cuter, this cool loook not bad..:wub:

danny10.jpgdanny7.jpg

credit:mydaily, All YG family

Thanks for the pic. Taebin looks so hotttt :wub: I feel my obsession with him is starting again *lol*

He was my first korean crush.This is my favourite pic of Taebin. He's just so cute here. How could we not be in love with him right??

f030cfd0.jpg

credit:1tymgarden

:rolleyes:

Guest A180585

ohhh...thanx for the caps jess.....he looks uber hot in that cap and bandana.....oooohhhh...such a bad boy....i like!!!! lol....

and yesh....bin......yesh....it was her.....ptfff.......*rolls eyes*.....sorry to bin fans but i dun dig her.....she was all over minwoo on love letter too.....she's always all over the famous guys .......hmmm....

newho....gonna go download that new 1tym love concert clip....toodle doo and good nite to all as well....gotta go and study...this is wayyy to distracting.....*hits danny......see what u do? you're such a distraction*.... <_<

Ann-

Guest biteme_lestat

Gahd, dis guy is HOOOOOOTTTAH!!!

Ahm lovin the nu vid! scary at some points, but the song is really great :)

yea that's the word, god love it when he speaks in english & the part when he break dances whoa so cool.

cat can u give it to me mine is like frozen it started than it stopped at 7% please..i wanna see my danny up close.

Oh yah! I looove his diction!!! and look at Se7en while TaeBin was doing the English tutorial...Se7en was lookin' all so proud of his Taebin Oppa, er, I mean Hyung :P

Guest umbanana

^ Taebin's english is just soooooo hot (just like him). i love it~

wakkakakaka. i managed to have a decent(-ish) convo with him and i was just like *drool drool*

hahahhaha

i like him preppy, button-down shirt and glasses and all that :wub: :wub::wub:

saaame :D

but taebin minus shirt is just as good HOHOHO

Guest jess1tym4life

^ Taebin's english is just soooooo hot (just like him). i love it~

wakkakakaka. i managed to have a decent(-ish) convo with him and i was just like *drool drool*

hahahhaha

saaame :D

but taebin minus shirt is just as good HOHOHO

Man i so envy you when u got to meet Taebin, i still remember that pic at your site. He looked really tired. Was he really that nice? i would think so too. your are so lucky. If u ever get to see him again tell him about us.. :D

ahhhhhhhh my god, so many pics since my absence .....and they are HOT!!!!!!!!! *_* but I haven't seen any of them, god I'm behind

I have to save these gorgeous pics as soon as I am home from school

baba linda and sweet dreams ^^

oh linda girl u went to sleep right now when we got the sbs perf..Man well when u wake u will see this, close up HQ baby of Danny..ahhh whoa :wub:

dannysbs2dy.jpg

OH MY GOSH.....SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO.......THANKS JESS FOR THE PICTURE...HE IS SOOO CUTE^^

oh that's Bin? heard about her but i didnt know that was her. that was funny cos he won't look and just stood there smiling.

YEP THAT WAS **BIN** WHEN I NOTICE HER...I WAS LIKE (WHY HER) EWWWWW I ALSO DON'T DIGG HER...I THINK SHE TRYS TO HARD....DANNY BOY WAS PROBABLY LOOKING AT WHAT SHE GOT TO OFFER HIM... :rolleyes:

ohhh...thanx for the caps jess.....he looks uber hot in that cap and bandana.....oooohhhh...such a bad boy....i like!!!! lol....

and yesh....bin......yesh....it was her.....ptfff.......*rolls eyes*.....sorry to bin fans but i dun dig her.....she was all over minwoo on love letter too.....she's always all over the famous guys .......hmmm....

newho....gonna go download that new 1tym love concert clip....toodle doo and good nite to all as well....gotta go and study...this is wayyy to distracting.....*hits danny......see what u do? you're such a distraction*.... <_<

Ann-

Yes Ann~ you didn't know that the girl that was ALL OVER TAEBIN is BIN no offence to any BIN fans but I just don't DIG this girl...She just trys tooo hard and she don't have her own style...Yes she is always all over FAMOUS guys...She was also on X-MEN and she was also all over MINWOO...there was that one guy from DBSK I don't know his name I only recon his face...well he liked BIN and he pick her to be his partner...MINWOO was next and MINWOO also pick BIN...well obviously BIN is going to go for MINWOO...and she did...She was all over TAEBIN dance her *** away...Taebin was just standing there...looking at her to see what she got to offer him....obviously she did what she gotta do that was why she got pick to be on Taebin's team and MC MONG had to be on SE7EN's team...

Guest SUJUfied.

That was on sbs rival gameshow

(11 Sep 04) Taebin, Se7en, Tim- rival pt 1

(18 Sep 04) Taebin, Se7en, Tim- rival pt 2

I like his style too, he knows how to dress, he can be that bad boy, or that good smart looking type with a shirt, jeans & glasses. It's so nice that he dresses so casual but he pulls it off as to looking so hot. I liked his hair spiked up rather than flat down, like he had when he when solo, & now i'm happy he's kept that style.

ahhh.. yes.. his glasses!! he looks so cute in them. ^_^

i also notice he likes to fold up his sleeves and 'show off' his belt..

ahahaha.. his fashion! :lol:

Guest jess1tym4life

ahhh.. yes.. his glasses!! he looks so cute in them. ^_^

i also notice he likes to fold up his sleeves and 'show off' his belt..

ahahaha.. his fashion! :lol:

Yeah he has style..also u notice when he performs during the performance he always takes off his jacket & ends up with a whitebeater.... :rolleyes: I was watching the mbc comeback again & that part whe he sang "you & me let's get a lil' freaky ma" he unzips his jacket it was like ohhhh we can get freaky anytime Danny..

Guest jess1tym4life

For how many years did Taebin live in the US for?

Is he still really good at speaking korean?

He was born in the US, he went to korea, forgot what yr, to join 1tym, it's his korean that he has problems speaking..He's trying that's good to see. His english is so perfect.

Archived