TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

Guest luluchan

^__^;; Oh, there's nothing to worry about. Tarzan is a work-out type of magazine. One that focuses on teaching readers to exercise, stay fit and get muscles. So for this type of magazine, its no surprise that Yamapi is made up to look kinda macho and tough. The magazine chose Yamapi has a special cover boy, because it was the magazine's 20 year anniversary issue. Since Yamapi just turned 20, they wanted someone on the cover that went through the same timeline that Tarzan magazine went through.

In my opinion, Yamapi isn't going to keep the macho image. Its just for this shoot. I don't think he'll go shirtless and be tough all the time about it. Sure he'll have his muscles, but he'll still be cute loving Yamapi.

nah.. he's gonna be like this hahah~ he said in this recent interview that he wants to be "erotic"

hahaa

wutever THAT means lol

:w00t: the hair is hot

yeah the hair is nice!! ahhahahahahah

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chibi_seiya

nah.. he's gonna be like this hahah~ he said in this recent interview that he wants to be "erotic"

hahaa

wutever THAT means lol

o____o ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! Aaahhhh... ^.^;; I don't mind the muscles. But "erotic?" Oh dear... o___o LOL Oh dear. I'm going to spazz. Is that good or bad in your opinion?

Guest cbxjenn

o____o ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! Aaahhhh... ^.^;; I don't mind the muscles. But "erotic?" Oh dear... o___o LOL Oh dear. I'm going to spazz. Is that good or bad in your opinion?

HAHAHAH EROTIC :w00t::w00t: i actually like this muscle look. so manly :blush:

Guest misz leedah

anyways. whatever tomohisa's happy with. if hes happy with himself being 200 or even 300 pounds, its fine with me.

i don't think he'll reach 200 or 300 lbz. if he does, i won't be able to take it. lol. :tears:

Guest mensa

hahaa

wutever THAT means lol

yeah the hair is nice!! ahhahahahahah

Erotic :blush: , :P well let me see first the erotic yamapi and then i could give you an opinion :w00t: .

Guest WingL

i don't think he'll reach 200 or 300 lbz. if he does, i won't be able to take it. lol. :tears:

*sigh*

people have to stop taking my words and twisting them

i was giving an example

i ALWAYS give my own opinion, express my own thought, share my preference.

what i think, what i say, whatever my opinion is does not necessary mean you have to think, say, or agree. but the point of me saying what i think and what i like is because i am hoping someone would agree/response.

i was giving an example, you see. i doubt yamapi will ever be 300 pounds too. but i said that to give an extreme example, to show my love and support for yamapi.

that is a writing technique, you see. saying something ridiculous, and expressing an opinion on it, to demonstrate the situation.

and i know you are just responding to my statement. so thank you. and please, do not tear over that silly exgerrated statement =)

my first response to the cherish pv was "the gloves must be yamapi's idea."

and i would love for yamapi to be erotic <3

afterall, he is a man now. being a little more sex appeal seems approiate.

some 15 year old trying to do the sex appeal thing disgusts me.

with the nice body, new manly image, and mature age and acts, yamapi doing ero is welcomed.

jin. who also has a nice body, sexy image, but a very .... silly/immature personality.. doing ero is just ... "missing the element". i dig it never the less. but ... i think i would like yamapi better. =)

but yamapi PLEASE. do not overdo it. cause... that would get boring after a while. and "cheapens" your lovely image my dear (oh my. seems like i am having a conversation with yamapi... XDDDD)

anyways. so ya. =)

i am sorry i tend to exggerate stuffs. but, i really thought people could take it and would analysis and understand it properly. =( gomen.

Guest mensa

Re-thinking the erotic yamapi stuff, well if it is for some photos fine, but I don’t want the ero thing as a new yamapi style. I like yamapi the way he is, and I don’t need the fanservice stuff or erotic thing at all. And to be honest there is a certain point where I find the erotic stuff plain disgusting.

Guest WingL

erotic is scary. lol As long as he don't overdo it, then I'm fine with it.

It's Yamapi.

i agree.

like a little is fun, and helps start a little imagination for the fans. but. too much will be ... uggh.

and i trust yamapi. i know he'll be able to stop.. XDDD

fan service?

i hope not. cause i don't see yamapi doing it

the idea of yamapi doing fanservice seems fun. but. no.

yamapi is not myv. he cannot pull it off. his personality doesnt allow it. he won't be able to move on like myv does.

plus. who the heck would do it with yamapi? (okay. dont answer. i know. teshi would prob die to do it wif him... XDDDD takkey seems a good pairing too. jin too. i guess toma too, but i hv always pictured them friendly and loving and never ero. plenty of ppl around.)

a little ero dance move is fun.

sexy lips licking and winking is fun too.

touching body parts is not that cool. but very breifly, and for like 2 secs, i am up for that.

touching other boys are not cool. (but yamapi did that, ne?)

yao is not fun. not on jpop boys anyways.

Guest chouav

i think as long as yamapi is happy with how he looks, he's perfectly fine the way he is, he will always be cute, beautiful, hot, and handsome :rolleyes:

ahhas But if I choose I will choose him not to ever do erotic. lol

Honestly I cannot stand it. lol A little sexy is okay.

And I agree with everyone, Yamapi is good the way he is.

But he is thinking of EROTIC and even his shirt he wore to this one

interview even say it. It shows how obsess he is.

Guest mensa

yeah few people are active here, but very dedicated fans, like WingL for example, that post lots of pics and leave these long posts about almost every thing yamapi related

Guest mensa

i think it is also cos pi has like 436895 threads here in soompi, scattered all over. there's the yamapi fans thread (in the section "other tv"), kurosagi thread, NwP thread, NEWS thread............... yeah.

i totally heart him in the latest TBC CM! http://youtube.com/watch?v=bnhPKP04zDQ

Yamapi + the sea

He looks so hot in this new CM.

i read in the kurosagi thread that in this new drama he will be cosplaying a lot. so we will see different yamapi styles everyweek.

Archived