TOMOHISA YAMASHITA ♡♡♡

Guest peanuts

Guest r/-inbow

I think Yamapi has played guitar on his Love Song solo 0_0 I like Yamapi's voice....it's nasal-y yet cute XD. his voice soudns like Ryo's to me sometimes ^^;; but you know who has the CUUUUTEEESSSSTTT voice in the JE (hah imo anyway)?

KEN MIYAKE!!! omg i swear his voice is like a little boy =D like like his voice havent fully hit puberty or something so it's kinda squeaky. oh and Morita Go's voice is really cute when he sings XDDDD he sounds normal when he talks though. asfhasdkfl;sadfaaa why do i always go off topic XD

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mensa

yea i saw that one too

as much as i love yamapi...i tried really damn hard to like his voice..but i just don't like it...cuz it really borthers me when people sing through their noses and create a nasally sound...i still love him in many other ways... jus not his voice

nasally sound?? you haven't heard the italian singer eros ramazzotti, thats a nasal voice. compared to him yamapi or any JE member sounds nasally at all.

Guest WingL

...if one day, you heard that he's kidnapped; look for me. LOLS :vicx: god, he's beautiful<3 :D

ok. we'll share him~ deal?

and likewise. if hes gone one day, and its not you. then its me.. =)

totally agree on that! i could recognize his voice immediately in any NEWS song, i think that he has a nice voice but not a powerful one.

and maybe its just me but sometimes when he sings he looks like he has breathin problems. and we know that the most important aspect of good singing technique is the way you breath. i'm not a singing expert but the air thing is such a basic thing but at the same time its one of the things singers do least. the only singers that pay attention to this kind of thing are singers of classic music, and thats the reason they ALWAYS sound amazing.

lol~

well. one thing i can tell you. i absolutely detest classical music.

i love all music, all melodies. except classical. i have no idea why.

that was a pain cause one of my exes' fav music was classical. i had to "enjoy" it with him. omg. thank god he drives fast. cause i swear, if i had to be stuck in the car with him for 15 minutes listening to classical. i'd rather be dead, forget what much i loved him.

anyways. my point was..... you seem to be a fan of classical music... and i obviously dun like it that much; so maybe thats where our opinions differed~ =)

Guest mensa

anyways. my point was..... you seem to be a fan of classical music... and i obviously dun like it that much; so maybe thats where our opinions differed~ =)

:crazy: me fan of classical music? no way. i have never ever liked classical music but one of my neighbors is a mezzo soprano, and believe me whenever he practices i can hear him like if he was standing in front of me. and when i said that those kind of singers sound awesome i was talking about quality, they never crack, they never are out of breath or off key and they take care of their voice as their babies.

Guest Em_mie

i like when he rolls his r's when he sings. so SMEXY. like in KARAFURA. melts.....

ok i lied, i like it when he rolls his r's in general. akira did plenty of r rolling that i was a pile of fangirliness in my seat while watching nobuta.

ok i lied, i like it when any guy rolls his r's in general. i guess im not that picky. but i have to say yamapi's r rolling is the only one that makes me giggle like tickle-me-elmo.....

Guest WingL

^ rolling r-s huh...?

well. i like yamapi alot when he does that blink-swallow thing.

i dont know how to describe it at all... but ya. he kind of stopped doing it now. =(

i like it alot when hes shocked too. hahaha.

its so fake that u think hes faking it. but then u know thats just him. LOL. i get confused all the time. even after 3 years of watching him, i still cant quite figure out if hes faking his shockness or if hes really shocked. LOL.

:crazy: me fan of classical music? no way. i have never ever liked classical music but one of my neighbors is a mezzo soprano, and believe me whenever he practices i can hear him like if he was standing in front of me. and when i said that those kind of singers sound awesome i was talking about quality, they never crack, they never are out of breath or off key and they take care of their voice as their babies.

lol. thank god i said "you seem to be a fan" cause i wasnt too sure myself when i said it... ahahahhaa!!

i guess its true he gasps for air sometimes. but hes certainlly better than a lot of people.

AH. fine. why am i like, defending yamapi for this. i actually get real irritate too. esp coz i like to blast my music with my headphones, n when its with headphones, those gasping are just like, real heavy gasp. but. ya, since its yamapi, i let it go. LOL.

i hv such double standards... XDDDD

but that only means i love yamapi, no? <3

Guest WingL

so has everyone seen the kurosagi NG?

yamapi was SO CUTE !! <3<3<3

i wish i have a copy to share it with everyone too... >O<!! sorry that i don't

but i am sure everyone's got their ways of seeing it alredi, ne? ^O^

i shall try my best to find a copy onto my hd. and hopefully. i will be able to upload it for everyone as well ^O^!!

Guest luluchan

bumpbump bump cuz it's weekend for me~ hahah~~

Yamapi looks cool in Kurosagi previews~ but still so long to it~~

more chubby yamapi pic

hehehe

p684.jpg

i still like him in Nobuta most! hehehehehe XD

th_0ff_el8pon.jpg

20051021pm_63.jpg

20051021pm_66.jpg

Guest mensa

he is still hot, but i still think that he should cut his hair a bit, well at least his hair hasn't reach the level were i can't stand it, like :cough:kame:cough:

Guest WingL

i know.

i was hoping the long hair would go with his image in kurosagi.

but ... after watching the preview... the long hair thing is still not working for me

ah wells. who knows. maybe it just needs so getting used time. =)

i am really glad yamapi changes his hair often. cause i get bored really easily. and i hate it when a movie star or someone famous to always have the same hair.. like a year is MAX they shud keep their same hair. like, at least change the colour....!

well. yamapi hasnt gone thru any big drastic changes. but i think its good. dun wanne give the fans a shock.

um. its true yamapi has many hair styles... but as far as i remember, he kept his lunch queen hair all the way till arashi... (wow. that suddenly seem so long ago .... =O='' omg. i m so old now.... TOT!!)

but i guess there were minor changes in between..... wutever. XDDDDD (dont you love how i just know this.. XDDDD )

omg. realize how long ago long love letter was?!?!? it seemed yesterday..... *faints*

Guest hiroko_666

i know.

i was hoping the long hair would go with his image in kurosagi.

but ... after watching the preview... the long hair thing is still not working for me

ah wells. who knows. maybe it just needs so getting used time. =)

i am really glad yamapi changes his hair often. cause i get bored really easily. and i hate it when a movie star or someone famous to always have the same hair.. like a year is MAX they shud keep their same hair. like, at least change the colour....!

well. yamapi hasnt gone thru any big drastic changes. but i think its good. dun wanne give the fans a shock.

um. its true yamapi has many hair styles... but as far as i remember, he kept his lunch queen hair all the way till arashi... (wow. that suddenly seem so long ago .... =O='' omg. i m so old now.... TOT!!)

but i guess there were minor changes in between..... wutever. XDDDDD (dont you love how i just know this.. XDDDD )

omg. realize how long ago long love letter was?!?!? it seemed yesterday..... *faints*

haha^^ aww memories...i liked yamapi's look da best in lunch queen and standup~ altho he looked rili rili skinny..almost scrawny >< bt yaa...he was sorta tanned and his hair was jus da right length XD

PS: long love letter was one of my most fav dramas XD ~ hoho

Guest WingL

haha^^ aww memories...i liked yamapi's look da best in lunch queen and standup~ altho he looked rili rili skinny..almost scrawny >< bt yaa...he was sorta tanned and his hair was jus da right length XD

PS: long love letter was one of my most fav dramas XD ~ hoho

lol. i love ken ken!!

the other day, i was in accounting class, and the teacher said "lets do excersie 10-10" and guess what i said?

yup. "KEN KEN!"

LOL. i think i am somewhat like jin .. XDDDD (sorry, just came from that thread. still under that impact. LOL)

OMG! long love letter was one of my fav too!!

and secriously, i didnt love it cause of yamapi!

in fact, that was my first dorama with yamapi in it, and i didnt even know. LOL.

and ... well. yamapi did not make a strong impression at all ... LOL. *opps*

it only hit me sort of afterwards (like 2 year later.. LOL) that "oh.. he was THAT guy in long love letter as well... wow... never realized"

so ya. i can truly say i like long love letter cause of the originality and plot, not cause of yamapi. (really bold statement.)

cause like. i duno about u guys, but ppl around me always say i love nobuta caues of yamapi+kame, not that its really that great. and when i say dargonzakura is good, ppl say the same thing. example: when i recommend ppl to watch whatever dorama with yamapi in it, my friends just shut me up by saying "its good in ur eyes cause ur beloved yamapi is in it.".

anyways. so ya. now looking back. long love letter's been like... 4 years!! its 2006... O___O'' WOW.

it was THAT long ago... *drifts away*

Guest TygrrLilly

^^ I kind of get that reaction when I recommend Nobuta sometimes, but I seriously try and convince them otherwise. I REALLY enjoyed that drama and Pi's acting completely impressed me I'll admit, but I didn't just watch it for the eyecandy factor like I did for a couple other dramas *coughGOKUSEN2cough*

as for my favorite yamapi looks- I guess it'd have to be Dragonzakura and Nobuta. Oh and when he was in like a t-shirt and Jeans in that team ryo v. team yamapi clip- that was HOT.

Guest WingL

^^ I kind of get that reaction when I recommend Nobuta sometimes, but I seriously try and convince them otherwise. I REALLY enjoyed that drama and Pi's acting completely impressed me I'll admit, but I didn't just watch it for the eyecandy factor like I did for a couple other dramas *coughGOKUSEN2cough*

as for my favorite yamapi looks- I guess it'd have to be Dragonzakura and Nobuta. Oh and when he was in like a t-shirt and Jeans in that team ryo v. team yamapi clip- that was HOT.

LOL *high5!!*

actually. i watched gokusen2 on my laptop first, and i was like "wow. good looking!"

but then when i saw it on TV... guys in there didnt look as good..... *aham-kame-aham*

i think its cause my laptop has nicer graphics.. or something. and the guys just look betted.... ah wells. wutever. and i also watched gokusen rite away, so that was like THE show to watch. i guess that sorta made gokusen seem better. and i saw it on tv like.. 18 months later... the heat's over.. so i guess i kinda went like "ew... how yesterday!"

i think all his looks, starting at long love letter, are great!

i esp like dragonzakura too. its really different. like, yamapi is no longer the smart kid without effort. LOL.

yamapi changed a few times in nobuta. and i like all of them too.

i liked it the best when he had lighter hair (beginning of nobuta)

but then i guess it was winter time, and hair just HAD TO be changed back to some darker shades =)

I like long love letter but there is no english sub for it.

It sucks. After watching episode 1 with the eng sub,

I am waiting and waiting for the second one to be sub.

I love Yamapi in there.lol He got a girl name.lhahaha

That is so funny and the teacher woman liking him.oooo scary.haha

run Yamapi.....................

I likes Yamapi changes. It's not drastic change but it was a good

change for him.

I love Ken Ken too. I haven't finished with the drama, but I got alll

episode on my computer.

Guest muffin707

I never used to like Japanese actors/singers, they always looked anorexic and girly to me, totally unappealing. After watching Nobuta Wo Produce I'm now a big fan of Yamapi. He is the first manly Japanese actor I've seen. His most attractive features are his eyes, they are so expressive. :wub: I'm glad he bulk up, makes him stand out from the typical Japanese entertainers. I've seen old pictures of him and they are totally undesirable. He reminds a bit of Vic Chou because of the eyes and their expressions.

Dont you think they look similar ?

yamvic.jpg

vic.jpg

I'm counting down for his next series Kurosagi :sweatingbullets:

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i`m just loving his new bod <3333

yeah .. i still like yamapi as akira the most *kon kon* ;]

so adorkablez!~~~ can`t wait to watch his new drama.. KUROSAGIIIIIII~~

Guest ichishirou

Konbachiwa\(^0^)/

Kon^Kon^

yay!!Otanjoubi omedetou to yamapi...

may god bless you always...

and hope this year will be a better year for you...

may you always happy with whoever you was with...

may you will starring in many doramas...

i'm looking forward to kurosagi...hope it will get high ratings...

Archived