[Winter '11 jdorama] Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta

Immortal_Angel

Guest melo.breeze

^^^

well that's why there's a thing called character development in dramas, if they were to be perfect and strong from the beginning that leaves very little to work with in the drama and they'd pretty much be the same throughout.

shuji is already starting to change, if he wasn't, he would have never stood up to saeki in episode 3. but yeah, i can see where your frustrations come from, but i guess by the end of the drama shuji would probably be what you wish he'd be right now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't want them to be perfect...

but i have to experience communication problems at my job because japanese people assume that everyone can read their minds!

then when i see the same thing on tv, i'm like "u are not a saint! stop sacrificing yourself!! rawr!!!" :ph34r:

lack of communication between couples in japan is so big -_-

Guest allo972

anyone else think that shuji might of not slept w/ her? perhaps shuji's b rother set somthing up... he seems pretty sketch to me (ripping up invitation letter - jealousy? does he like natsumi? plus, he was there on the night of event if i rmb correctly.) hrmm (why is half of this spoiler post bold 

huh.gif

anyone else think that shuji might of not slept w/ her? perhaps shuji's b rother set somthing up... he seems pretty sketch to me (ripping up invitation letter - jealousy? does he like natsumi? plus, he was there on the night of event if i rmb correctly.) hrmm (why is half of this spoiler post bold 

*quoted image*

I definitely agree with what you said. Also, I don't think shuji slept with saeki. This episode made me tear up plenty of times, I don't know why.

Who thinks natsumi is pregnant (with shuji's child), which might make it more complicated than it already is?

Guest prisonerzero

I swear the only reason why I'm even watching this now is because of Erika. To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about this episode. Even though one big thing happened and one big thing looks like it's going to happen, it felt like a boring filler episode.

On Ep5:

Nothing happened between Shuji and Hikari on that night. Hikari finally speaks the truth in front of the students and the teachers. I feel sooo bad for Natsumi. She should've told him about the pregnancy instead of keeping everything to herself. You can tell that she really wants to save the relationship but Shuji is more concerned about Hikari's problem right now. I think Natsumi doesn't have the confidence to continue with the marriage anymore so she decides to call off the wedding. I'm excited to see how Shuji's gonna react to it next week.

tnkwskok.gif

Yeah you deserve to get slapped :P

I wish someone can explain the convo between Natsumi and Shuji's brother. Is he jealous of Shuji? And why did he hit his mother in the flashback?

Oh I think they are doing a fast forword of 6 months! It's because of dramawiki and the subtitle for the next episode! EP06 is called "Half a year later".

I don't get Shuji. I mean Hikari made their life a living hell. His relationship with Natsumi is ruined and for what? Nothing!! B/c they did NOTHING!!! I get that he feels bad for his student but what about his fiancée? She was willing to overlook his "mistake" if they could just work on it but everytime he put her second to Hikari.

Regarding Natsumi's pregnancy, I think that she's not going to tell Shuji she's pregnant. It seems like somebody resigns from their job. I'm thinking it's Shuji. Him being Shuji, he's just going to let Natsumi go and give her her space and leave. Apparently he goes back to work with his parents? That or he's a delivery boy somewhere else. Then 6 months later when he sees her again, he'll see Natsumi and her pregnant belly and the drama continues.

I don't know Japanese so is anybody willing to translate the preview?

Guest manlekim

I really like the actress Emi Takei who plays Saeki in the drama. I hope she ends up with the main guy or at least be good friends with him.

Guest daulism

woah i havent watched a Haruma/Erika drama in a while

cant wait!!! winter 11? thats a long time from now.. sigh

oh i must watch this now ~

Guest misspinky

i can't believe that shuji decided to protect hikaru but then i looked up the drama and it was listed as trial of love so i'm relieved to know that it is a shuji/natsumi ending (at least i'm lead to believe that). next episode is "6 months later" though. hmm.

Guest Anri Lin

I haven't even gotten past episode 1 yet (finally watching it right now, actually) but I am SURE (after reading comments and looking around for possible summary/recaps) that it's going to be a Shuji/Natsumi ending. It just has to be. That's why they're ON THE MAIN COVER TOGETHER? LOL. Seriously. It never happens so that the girl in the background just snoops the main guy away! Anyway, haven't watched Miura in an older role before so this is really wow for me, and I'm not really believing it but.. =/ Erika-chan~'s doing well XD

P.S.: Watching ep 1 right now and Saeki girl is already pushing my nerves. >=x

P.P.S.: AGH, both Miura AND Toda, too much Japanese crush going on here XDD can't even handle it XD both my favorite actor AND actress together, how can they both look so pretty, aghh.

I've just watched episode 6 and frankly if it's going to be a Shuji/Natsumi ending, Shuji better step up cause frankly he hasn't shown much love for Natsumi after the whole "incident"

Natsumi really understands Shuji and is so giving. And Shuji why can't you just hug her or something. I'm really waiting for all the things they taught each other if that is the theme/title of the drama.

ANYONE KNOWS THOSE ENGLISH SONGS USED IN THE SHOWS?

THEY ARE VERY NICE AND SUITABLE. PLEASE SHARE THE TITLE IF ANY OF YOU KNOWS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Guest prisonerzero

I know P!nk's "Stupid Girls" is on the show.

I don't know about any of the other ones.

That was the only song I paid attention to when I was watching the show.

ANYONE KNOWS THOSE ENGLISH SONGS USED IN THE SHOWS?

I know P!nk's "Stupid Girls" is on the show.

I don't know about any of the other ones.

That was the only song I paid attention to when I was watching the show.

They actually play a lot of PINK's songs. The one I hear often is "F***ing Perfect"... According to the Japanese Wikipedia page for Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta, they're playing/using PINK's greatest hits or something for the drama..

EP 07 Ratings "Marriage Proposal"

11.0%

EP07

So Natsumi is seeing somebody else? Does he know she's with child?? I feel like the plot is dragging and going nowhere. Shuji is very confusing.. I don't even know if he know how he feels.

Shuji is very confusing.. I don't even know if he know how he feels.

IA. It's frustrating how they write his character, they say that's because he's too honest? pff. what bothers me most is how he doesn't seem to really love Natsumi as he's supposed to be. The story's dragging and I'm getting bored.

Again, Hikari gets too many screentime, Toda's character is like a sidekick, which is odd. What is even more weird is how I feel more chemistry between Shuji and Hikari in their scenes.

Guest C51236

So I think in episode 7, it was revealed that Natsumi was having a little girl? So Shuji is okay with being shut out from his child's life?

Can anyone tell me what Hikari and Natsumi were talking about? From the chinese subs, Hikari knows that Natsumi is pregnant with Shuji's baby.

I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of screen time that Natsumi and Shuji had. BTW do his parents know about Shuji's bundle of joy??

Guest manlekim

The actress who plays Natsumi had to film a movie and this drama simultaneously. The director was trying to accommodate her schedule to travel between Tokyo and another place. I think that is why she has less screen time. You can watch the promotional clip where she talks about her filming schedule on viikii.

I just hope they tie everything together well at the end so everything makes sense.

Archived