[Winter '11 jdorama] Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the first episode :) was verryyy interesting, a little slow paced at times, but it's understandable since it's only the first episode.

Can't wait for the 2nd!

Next on my watch list although I think I might hate the male lead )if he's really dating his student).

He's not dating that girl, in fact he still loves his fiance. I think he was drunk on the night he slept with the student. He didn't even remember what happened that night.

Just watched Ep3.

Looks like the whole school will find out that Shuji slept with one of the students in the next episode (btw how do they know?) and he apologizes to his students, admitting his mistake. I'm not sure whether they know it was Hikari. A lot of Hikari in the preview but I don't understand most of it.

Natsumi says something like "Shuji, what should I do now," and she's looking all sad and frustrated. Oh, poor Natsumi, just when she thought things were getting better. Hikari annoys me sfm >.< I wish she'd go away already.

I've been wondering, isn't this considered statutory rape? Although he might be drunk but he would still face legal investigations. I think it will be more interesting if they put some focus on the legal aspect of it after everyone finds out but since Erika's the main lead...I think...that will change the focus and importance of the leads...haha

I've been wondering, isn't this considered statutory rape? Although he might be drunk but he would still face legal investigations. I think it will be more interesting if they put some focus on the legal aspect of it after everyone finds out but since Erika's the main lead...I think...that will change the focus and importance of the leads...haha

The thing is, the girl is kinda sick and we're still not sure about her sickness. The sypnosis says she has some kind of mental complex. Since no one knows anything about it except for the nurse, I have a feeling she'll help solve this mess in the future. In the meantime, Shuji will feel guilty about it and Natsumi will keep on figuring out what she's supposed to do and whether she should still marry him or just cancel it all

:( I just hope Hikari gets what she deserves in the end!!!

The thing is, the girl is kinda sick and we're still not sure about her sickness. The sypnosis says she has some kind of mental complex. Since no one knows anything about it except for the nurse, I have a feeling she'll help solve this mess in the future. In the meantime, Shuji will feel guilty about it and Natsumi will keep on figuring out what she's supposed to do and whether she should still marry him or just cancel it all

:( I just hope Hikari gets what she deserves in the end!!!

It's said in episode 3 that she has an ovarian dysfunction that causes her to not release estrogen, which keeps her from being a female. She has to keep taking estrogen medication so her hormones are kept balanced for her to be a female. Adding on to her mental complex is her older sister who died in an accident 4 years ago, as it said her sister was the perfect female/sister in grades, personality, sports etc. So she has an inferiority complex to her dead sister.

On another note, from the previews of episode 4, it seems that things are going to get dramatic. Excited :)

So I finally got around to watching this dorama, and while I started purely becasue Miura Haruma's in it, I find myself drawn to Emi Takei's character a lot more... I mean the lady acts really well... And for some reason, I feel like theres no chemistry between Shuji and Natsumi... 

I probably am the only one here who's going for the ShujixHIkari couple eh?sweatingbullets.gif Since people here want Hikari to go away, hehe.

Well I can't wait to see how the bubble bursts next episode, since the nurse (Aya-san) tells calls the school about their relationship and everything.

Patience.

It's said in episode 3 that she has an ovarian dysfunction that causes her to not release estrogen, which keeps her from being a female. She has to keep taking estrogen medication so her hormones are kept balanced for her to be a female. Adding on to her mental complex is her older sister who died in an accident 4 years ago, as it said her sister was the perfect female/sister in grades, personality, sports etc. So she has an inferiority complex to her dead sister.

On another note, from the previews of episode 4, it seems that things are going to get dramatic. Excited :)

I was aware of that but I don't know. The vibe she gives off is just weird, you know? Like something else is wrong with her. It might just be that but who knows... Haha. And judging from the preview, the nurse is going to stop her from doing something so that looks pretty interesting !

So I finally got around to watching this dorama, and while I started purely becasue Miura Haruma's in it, I find myself drawn to Emi Takei's character a lot more... I mean the lady acts really well... And for some reason, I feel like theres no chemistry between Shuji and Natsumi... 

I probably am the only one here who's going for the ShujixHIkari couple eh?*quoted image* Since people here want Hikari to go away, hehe.

Well I can't wait to see how the bubble bursts next episode, since the nurse (Aya-san) tells calls the school about their relationship and everything.

Patience.

I started because of him too <3 Haha. The only problem I have with the drama is that Natsumi is wearing the pants instead of Shuji! And even though he carries the part well, Natsumi seems a lil' bit older with her hair styled that way. Maybe if they changed the hairstyle, they'll look more compatible. I can't seem to like HikarixShuji cause she's utterly wicked and her evil grin makes me want to slap it off her face. Haha. But I guess you never know... IMO, Hikari should find herself another guy and leave them together. Or maybe Aragaki Yui will magically appear and fall in love with Shuji XD *wishful thinking* Haha. Then Natsumi can end up with the student who's obsessed with Slam Dunk!

Yeah, happy ending :D

Guest prisonerzero

I just finished episode two and all I can really say is that Erika knows how to break my heart. I still don't know how I feel about Haruma playing the lead guy. I think he acts the part well, but he doesn't fit the part. I don't know if I'm really making sense? I guess it's because I still see him as this really young guy that did two seasons of Bloody Monday.

I just finished episode two and all I can really say is that Erika knows how to break my heart. I still don't know how I feel about Haruma playing the lead guy. I think he acts the part well, but he doesn't fit the part. I don't know if I'm really making sense? I guess it's because I still see him as this really young guy that did two seasons of Bloody Monday.

Yeah I think the same, he really don't looks like a teacher I see him like a student yet

Guest laceytam

i just think that these 2 leads pairing up is so weird

i mean toda erika is one of favourite actress and Miura Haruma also

but Miura Haruma was always acting role like students or a teen so seeing him like a teacher is also weird

even though these 2 leads are in the same age but erika looks more mature

thats why i hope that Miura Haruma will end up with the schoolgirl

after watching episode 4 i think that might happen

Guest chloe.c

^IDK, even though I agree that Toda Erika looks more mature, I don't think Miura Haruma looks that young himself either. Don't think he would really look compatible with the school girl either. He already looks less like a student with his image here... (like his hair ROFL == don't really like it honestly).

I prefer watching them play younger roles too. I think both of them playing the role of teachers for me is very different... but that's what they are supposed to to :) At least they are trying something new ^^

Guest prisonerzero

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather not want to end up with somebody that is currently trying to ruin my life or something similar to that just because she looks more my age.

Guest melo.breeze

Episode 4 ... WOW ... I'm starting to like this show as much as I did 'Nagareboshi'. I really don't know which pair I like better, Shuji and Natsumi or Shuji and Saeki. I know Saeki was a bit of a brat in earlier episodes, but you just knew that she didn't act out of smite, so you couldn't really hate her for it. And gosh, her frend Sonoda is the cutest thing in the world.

The beginning of the episode and the part where he got caught and came clean with the students and school, loved those scenes, minus the over agressive bum of a student who has a crush on Natsumi. I mean for real, his actions came off very unrealistic, really, punching a teacher ? Even the delinquent students you see in other doramas don't go that far.

Anyways, currently hooked on this show, it's so much different than other Jdramas, and like 'Nagareboshi' I think the thing that attracts me to the show is the lack of ridiculous personas (i.e. Jyuulittle ? really ? I love you though Oguri).

i've been watching this one, but omg it's so frustrating.

i'll continue to watch it, but, i don't know if i can call it a "great" drama.

basically shuji is acting like tuxedo mask, imo.

he has some information that can exonerate him, but instead of speaking honestly and frankly with his fiance and the school staff, he hides!

he doesn't even try to defend himself!

so, we, the viewer see his suffering and think "omg, he's not that bad!" and pull for him, but he doesn't try to help himself...

just like tuxedo mask in sailor moon; the bad guys say to him "if u go near usagi, we'll hurt her". instead of finding a way to pass this information onto her, he keeps it to himself and ends up hurting her for way too long.

*rips out hair*

Archived