A PINK (에이핑크) OFFICIAL THREAD

AlexandraReid

Finally!!! I love this girls so much! 

can't wait for what they will bring this time!  Please continue with the line of I don't know girls, it's fresh and people love it! 

Guest angel2nyt

41972136.2.jpg

A Pink has announced that they will be releasing their second mini-album, “Snow Pink“, on November 22nd!

The girls revealed their album jacket today, which once again emphasized their image as sweethearts. For this mini-album, they’re going with a more youthful kick, as seen by their sneakers and frilly tutus.

Agency A Cube Entertainment revealed, “This picture shows only a fraction of their new image. A Pink will continue maintaining their sweet image, but there will be an element of sophistication added to it. They will be making a comeback on music programs soon, so we hope you can cheer them on.

Meanwhile, the girls are keeping themselves busy with their appearances on KBS‘s ‘Birth of Family‘.

Source: OSEN via Nate

CREDITS: allkpop

Guest chewygum

You can now buy a copy of signed A Pink's Snow Pink now! That's right, a SIGNED copy! These albums are officially distributed by A Cube and international fans like you can purchase through A-PINK.NET.

:)

gTB7l.jpg

ORDER NOW!

International: $18 per CD

US Residents: $16 per CD

NEW Deadline: NOV 21, 5PM KST.

If you don't have an account in the forum, it's okay, just email us after payment. Thanks and let's support A PInk's comeback

!

Guest angel2nyt

^^ Love, love, love their teaser. The song reminds me so much of those early KPOP songs especially FinKL's.

Is this the song that Shinsadong Tiger composed for them?

tumblr_lv0e5xznUV1qj2p6po1_500.jpg

tumblr_lv0e5xznUV1qj2p6po2_500.jpg

The Mini is OUT and is sooo good! 

This is really fresh to hear when we have almost all the artists making similar songs. 

I preffer this mini than the first one and I love every track! none filler . 

I want the MV

Guest angel2nyt

I love the whole mini especially My My. And I was right that it sounds like old school KPOP .  A Cube hasn't disappoint me this year!

When is the full MV coming out? I have been excited about it since the teaser.

I have the same question! because usually the MV is released with the Album sad.gif