The Walking Dead

Guest diru

Guest motherducker

oh my god.

Spoiler alerts:

This episode, guys.

Although I did wish Lori would gtfo from the beginning, she was less annoying this season (but I guess that's the writers' way of letting her go on good terms with viewers). That speech got me teary-eyed, that was some really good acting: I almost cried :(

One thing I wonder though, was if Lori was still alive after she gave birth? She could have just lost consciousness, Maggie didn't check :| And Carl shot her while she was still alive?!?! le gasp. Iunnnoooo.

I'm surprised about T-Dog's death though....

I can't say much about the Governor and that whole ordeal, just gotta keep watching...

SUNDAY, GET HERE FASTER OMG. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suju_lovee said: oh my god.

Spoiler alerts:

This episode, guys.

Although I did wish Lori would gtfo from the beginning, she was less annoying this season (but I guess that's the writers' way of letting her go on good terms with viewers). That speech got me teary-eyed, that was some really good acting: I almost cried :(

One thing I wonder though, was if Lori was still alive after she gave birth? She could have just lost consciousness, Maggie didn't check :| And Carl shot her while she was still alive?!?! le gasp. Iunnnoooo.

I'm surprised about T-Dog's death though....

I can't say much about the Governor and that whole ordeal, just gotta keep watching...

SUNDAY, GET HERE FASTER OMG. 

Guest motherducker

I have read the comics, so I knew she was going to die, but I didn't realize it would be that SOON or in that way. Ahem. T-dog's death caught me off guard as well. One too many deaths to handle, although it should be expected in such show :/

lol too many people I know who watched the episode are in great debate about Lori's death: "she would've lived if they did so and so" "why couldn't they have done that?" "why is she so selfish to die so suddenly?" idk.

I thought the saddest part of all was Rick and Lori didn't get to have that talk or closure to the problems they were having :(

suju_lovee said: I have read the comics, so I knew she was going to die, but I didn't realize it would be that SOON or in that way. Ahem. T-dog's death caught me off guard as well. One too many deaths to handle, although it should be expected in such show :/

lol too many people I know who watched the episode are in great debate about Lori's death: "she would've lived if they did so and so" "why couldn't they have done that?" "why is she so selfish to die so suddenly?" idk.

I thought the saddest part of all was Rick and Lori didn't get to have that talk or closure to the problems they were having :(

Guest creaturedreams

Having a c-section with a bladed knife like that, it'd be difficult to survive. didn't really feel affected by the death scene of lori, but the rick scene did. 

I couldn't sleep after watching episode 4. I was paranoid about those walkers, thought they were outside the room LOL :))
WHERE IN THE FREAKING PRISON IS CAROL???
Daryl thinks she's dead ;( But come on, writers! You gave her so much improvement this season then, what? Kill her? Who will breastfeed the baby?

Guest hiswendy

Am I the only one who liked Lori? I thought she was conflicted, but still always did the best she could with what she had. I found her a less intense, female version of Dale (who stood for morality and humanity), who was also a wife trying to support her husband throughout everything and trying to hold onto a son who's growing up too fast in a world that's quickly going to hell.
I feel like each character personifies something, and is three-dimensional to represent a face of humanity, so I can't hate any of them with the ferocity that other viewers and internet commenters show. Not Shane, not Carl, not Andrea.
Also, I found Lori level-headed in most scenarios, at least more so than other characters.

Snap said: I couldn't sleep after watching episode 4. I was paranoid about those walkers, thought they were outside the room LOL :))
WHERE IN THE FREAKING PRISON IS CAROL???
Daryl thinks she's dead ;( But come on, writers! You gave her so much improvement this season then, what? Kill her? Who will breastfeed the baby?

Guest hiswendy

Alilbitgoth

said:

I think someone in the prison got her. The same person who calls Rick on the phone.

hiswendy

said:

Am I the only one who liked Lori? I thought she was conflicted, but still always did the best she could with what she had. I found her a less intense, female version of Dale (who stood for morality and humanity), who was also a wife trying to support her husband throughout everything and trying to hold onto a son who's growing up too fast in a world that's quickly going to hell.
I feel like each character personifies something, and is three-dimensional to represent a face of humanity, so I can't hate any of them with the ferocity that other viewers and internet commenters show. Not Shane, not Carl, not Andrea.
Also, I found Lori level-headed in most scenarios, at least more so than other characters.

Guest graceyoon

i also was more affected by rick's reaction than lori's death.. i think because it was gonna happen sooner or later..
i also thought carol died because when they found her scarf, i thought they had just tripped over a body on the ground so i assumed it was carol
i guess andrea is screwed ... if i met someone like michonne i would stick with her!

• 3 months later...
Guest 777suns

Officially love this thread. I'm actually going to start reading the comic because I love the TV series so much. Out of the comic and the TV series, which is more preferred?

^
Only seen the show but I cannot imagine missing out on watching this story live action, even if you have read the comics.

Sooo....I'm up to date. I really want to see the next episode and see Rick, Michonne, and Carl go on that run together. Bonding and character development. I don't know what happens in the comics, but I like Michonne and I want her to become a trusted member of the team.

Daryl + Carol scene in this last episodes was cute.

Meryl + Hershal scene was nice too.

Annnd Andrea + The Governer scene at the very end, I really wanted to see what was going to happen! Carol suggesting that in the first place was awesome! LOL

(I wrote cryptically so it didn't spoil anything)

Guest graceyoon

I think since Andrea did not personally witness the attacks that the Governor made on her friends, she doesn't realize just how twisted the Governor is.
I'm surprised the Governor didn't kill Andrea though since he seems to hold major grudges and didn't he tell Andrea if she went to the prison, to stay there? I thought her coming back would only anger him and he would try to kill her.. or maybe he will later on, don't know how Andrea is going to survive.
Wonder why Glen didn't tell Andrea what the Governor did to Maggie.

Guest HERMIT

Why the hell do they call him the Governor?

That place looks more like a small town at best.  He should have been called the Mayor or something.

And when Hershel had that small talk with Merle, instead of saying that he lost his leg to a walker, Hershel should have lied and said that he lost it kicking major richard simmons - and that if Merle didn't behave, Hershel wasn't afraid to lose his last remaining leg if it meant keeping him in line.

I'm ready to see Andrea go. Rick was right, she's weak willed.

@graceyoon I think its because Andrea isn't part of the group anymore. Since she decided to stay with the enemy, she isn't trustworthy. Like I said she's weak willed. Look at how much bull the Governor fed her and she believed it. Also this chick actually believes that this man didn't attack them first and won't finish what he started.

@hermit I think Merle realizes that he has no where else to go and that he can't take care of the governor on his own. I don't think he will come at hershel like that.

I loved last week episode. Talk about deep.

Guest graceyoon

^ yeah but I think if Andrea saw first hand what the Governor did to her friends, she'd have a different opinion. But since he's being so sweet to her, she can't seem to believe what her friends are saying with the whole he said, she said bit..... sorta like if a girlfriend of yours is dating some guy you just don't like, but your girlfriend is completely smitten with him and can't see it from your perspective.. I don't think it's necessarily being weak though... I think she just misses having a partner/beau/lover..
Yeah last episode was good.. I'm glad Michonne had more lines this time around lol.. I still feel the show goes a bit too slow though, it takes the whole full episode to catch the point of the story so someone just tuning in would probably tune out

on a side note, I didn't realize the guy who plays Rick was in Love Actually!! Who did the whole placecards thing to Keira's character

Archived