LEDApple (레드애플) Official Thread

Guest toggi

Guest adikkeluangman

LED Apple addresses the plagiarism issue

Rookie band-group LED Apple has made official statements to clarify the plagiarism issue.

LED Apple released their title song, “Who Do You Think You Are”, as a teaser for their first album through Youtube and other online communities, but certain listeners raised their voice finding the song strikingly similar to CNBLUE’s “LOVE”.

One netizen even went as far as making a video comparing the chorus of the two songs. The video is now spreading on various blog and internet cafes.

In response, LED Apple’s managing company, Startory made an official statement on June 17th through a press release regarding the plagiarism issue.

Startory stated that because “Who Do You Think You Are” was composed by Lee Sang Ho, who also composed CNBLUE’s song, there shouldn’t be an issue at all.

The Official Statement from Startory:

“Hello, we are the managing company of group LED Apple, Startory. First of all, we’re sincerely thankful for the overwhelming attention given to group, LED Apple.

We are announcing our official position in regards to the plagiarism issue that was sparked after the release of LED Apple’s teaser on the 13th.

The composer of LED Apple’s “Who Do You Think You Are” also composed the specific song that it’s being compared to. Therefore, it’s not possible that “Who Do You Think You Are” is a plagiarized song.

The members of LED Apple and our staff went through heartache ever since the plagiarism issue arose, but we couldn’t announce the truth behind the composition of the song before we even released the official album. So here we are finally announcing our official statement after the album release.

With this incident as both a reminder and an opportunity, we will work even harder to overcome the trouble we have given to everyone and the specific band. We ask for your continued interest and love. Thank you.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/led-apple-addresses-the-plagiarism-issue

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

oh so KyuMin was involved in a car accident, but they say he's okay now.

so i hope we see them on-stage on music shows soon! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aice 29

Hi, first time writing in this thread and saw their music bank performance wasn't posted.

so here ----> LedApple - How Dare You

I really like this song and glad they're promoting on music shows. hopefully, they win awards in future.

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

LEDAS, if you guys have an FB account, like their pages ^^ : STEROYAL

their individual pages are found on the Steroyal page as well ^^

tumblr_lnu7n2sADj1qlar1vo1_1280.jpg

Guest kyotie077

they seem cute

i love their song "HOW DARE YOU"

live is very good

better than MBLAQ~~~~~ in some ways

when they sing yeah it sounds like MBLAQ~~~~

LED APPLE HWAITING!!!!!

• 5 months later...
Guest jenifurs-x

LedApple has been nominated as 2012 Super Rookies, sponsored by OBS, Arirang and Korea.com

Please help vote for LedApple through here: http://en.korea.com/event/5455/vote-for-wave-k-super-rookies-for-2012/?action=vote&votecat=rookies-wk2011

You can vote every 10 minutes as well... how cool!

The other nominees are B1A4, C-Real, Brave Girls, M.I.B, Wind Hold Venus, Rania and MYNAME.

You can also find this link through the leader, Hanbyul's twitter :)

Guest RachelAnnAlice

I made a twitter account for all LEDApple fans from America: https://twitter.com/#!/LEDAppleUSA

please follow it<3 FIGHTING :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

I really do hope this thread will come back to life soon >__<

LEDApple is getting more popular, so please thread started, update the first post soon :)

Guest firefly-3

LED Apple staff shared a picture of LED Apple members having a Christmas party together.^^

The picture was posted on Kwang Yeon’s official facebook page saying: ‎2011 LEDApple Christmas Party !

레드애플의 크리스마스 파티 뒷 사진을 LEDA 에게만 공개합니다.

-from LEDApple STAFF-

405599_266258210095633_179800485408073_685682_1481352232_n.jpg

Guest firefly-3

LED Apple recording an interview before the Wave K Super Rookies for 2012 performance.

In the interview they revealed their plans for the next year. They mentioned that they are planning to release a new album, travel abroad and hopefully make their name famous by the end of 2012. Showing off a lot of thankfulness and love for their fans, LEDA’s will definitely keep supporting them in the next year. ^^

dsc_05952-630x418.jpg

dsc_0597-630x418.jpg

dsc_05981-630x376.jpg

dsc_05991-630x369.jpg

Hello everyone :)

Thank you for creating this thread for LED Apple. They are my latest fave group :). At the moment, my fave are Leader Hanbyul, I love his voice and dimples and 2nd is the drummer, HyoSeok.

Sorry I can't remember their names well yet cos this group is still new to me.I just found the drummer's name and he is HyoSeok :). Love to see the way he handles the drumsticks....hes very good!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xxCharybdiSxx

YAY! i thought this thread was abandoned since there were no LEDAs commenting on the past months, esp when JaeHoon eft >_<

Toady Feb 2 already and i haven't even seen any >_<

Guest firefly-3

LEDApple released a music video for their song Time is up on the 6th~

Led apple(레드애플) Time is up (타임즈업_시간이 없어) Single album M/V

I think it's really nice. The song is catchy and the MV's concept is interesting^^ The animation added to the video is very well done and you can even turn on english lyrics if you want, so I think that's a great touch for the international fans who don't uderstand korean ^^

And if you'd like to see Simon and Martina review the MV on Music Mondays please go and vote for LEDApple:

Eatyourkimchi - Vote for LEDApple - Time is up :))

Guest jenifurs-x

LEDApple’s Hanbyul reveals he’s fluent in four languages

20120204_LEDApple_Hanbyul.jpg

LEDApple‘s Hanbyul astounded the public after he revealed he was fluent in four different languages.

On February 4th, MBC‘s ‘Quiz To Change The World‘ aired a new episode with LEDApple’s Hanbyul and Kyumin, who guested alongside other stars like Hwang Hae Young, Byun Ki Soo, and Sung Jinwoo.

MC Park Mi Sun introduced Hanbyul by stating that he was born in Australia and was fluent in several languages.

Hanbyul explained that because he was born overseas, he learned both English and Korean. The idol was able to pick up French and Latin later.

Hanbyul also revealed that he’s a student of dentistry and that he’s taking some time off school. His parents allowed him to audition as a singer after he got accepted into the program.

LEDApple is currently promoting their latest album, ‘Time is Up‘

source: allkpop

Archived