LEDApple (레드애플) Official Thread

Guest toggi

oi, X_x  haha^-^  hanbyul....you need to study Japanese more.  I think you're worse than me.  lol^-^;;;  at least he translates himself so I know what he's trying to say in japanese

한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul @jasononestar      

ギュミンと一枚もっと!! 규민이랑 한장 더!! Another shot with Kyumin bro!! http://instagram.com/p/iLym7-NO_x/

福岡でもう大阪に!!!今日の寒さの中には、公演見に来てくれたファンの方達を本当にありがとうございます~~ 후쿠오카에서 이제 오사카로!!! 오늘 추위속에 공연보러 와주신 팬분들 너무 감사합니다~~ Going to Osaka from Fukuoka! Thank you for coming to the event in the cold~ http://twitpic.com/dpfual

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dats one ugly duckling. Heh"@ledbassky: みなさん!!今日も楽しかったです!皆さんのおかげでしあわせでしたT^T大阪の皆さん!!お久しぶりで楽しかったです!また来たいな~☻ また会いましょう^^ pic.twitter.com/77HolWwpqa"

everyone!!  today was also fun!  I was happy because of everyone T^T  people of Osaka!!  It has been a while, and I had fun!  I want to come again~let's meet again^^ 

ledbassky's Japanese is good.  ^-^  embarrassed that his Japanese is better than mines  T_T   

タワーレコードインフォメーション @TOWER_Info      

12/24のタワレコ全店総合シングルチャート 5位 アップアップガールズ(仮)、4位 ゆず、3位 Ledapple「Greatest World」、2位 [Champagne]「Run Away/Oblivion」、1位 Hey!Say!JUMP「Ride With Me」

Retweeted by 한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul  12/24 - single's chart for all tower records stores combined   5th - up up girls (kari), 4th - yuzi, 3rd - ledapple 「greatest world」, 2nd - [champagne] 「run away/oblivion」, 1st - Hey!Say!JUMP 「ride with me」

LEDA Japan @LEDA_Japan      

『Greatest World』オリコンデイリーチャート10位、本当にありがとうのございました!!25日付けのタワーレコード全店総合シングルチャートでも24日に続きまた3位にランクインされました☆★☆皆様に感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。ありがとうございますm(__)m

Retweeted by 한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul  「greatest world」oricon daily chart 10th, thank you very much!!  continuing from 12/24, they ranked 3rd for the singles chart for all tower records stores combined for 12/25.  we are full of appreciation to everyone.  thank you m(__)m   ***********************************한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul @jasononestar      

Thank you SO MUCH ファンの皆さん!!! http://instagram.com/p/iYh99htO8r/

ファンの皆さん = all of our fans************************************한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul @jasononestar      

Wow "@TOWER_Shibuya: お待たせいたしました。 【12/25(水)タワーレコード渋谷店デイリー総合チャート】  1位 Ledapple  2位 [Champagne]  3位 Hey!Say!JUMP  4位 渡り廊下走り隊  5位 EXO  (AKIRA)"

sorry to keep you waiting.  [12/25 (wed.) shibuya's tower records daily total chart]     1st - ledapple      2nd  -[champagne]        3rd - Hey!Say!JUMP         4th - watari rouka hashiritai         5th - EXO (AKIRA)

*************************************LEDA Japan @LEDA_Japan      

12/28 19:00~タワレコ渋谷店で行われる〈スペシャルリクエストライブ〉のタワレボ配信が決定しました!!会場に来られないファンの皆さまも一緒にライブを楽しみましょう!!リクエスト曲が何なのか気になりますね^^詳細はタワレボサイトへhttp://www.towerrevo.jp/article/3605/ 

Retweeted by 한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul  12/28 19:00~<special request live> at shibuya's tower records - fans who can't come to the place can also have fun with us by requesting songs through the tower rebo e-mail!!  i am interested in what kinds of songs are going to be requested ^^ for more details visit the tower rebo's site  http://www.towerrevo.jp/article/3605/  i think i went to the shibuya's tower records once w/ a friend.  i think that was the place.  big store...got lost from her X_x  haha^-^;;;  thank goodness for cellphones.  ^-^v  there were SOOOOO many young & fashionable people in shibuya...very suprised.  and i was very suprised that there were SOOOOO many good-looking guys & pretty girls there....O_O  it was like ikemen & bijyo paradise o_O...i have never seen SOOOOOOO many good-looking guys.  haha^-^;;;

오늘 마지막 이벤트까지 와주신 여러분!!! 사랑해요~ 다음에 또 봐요~ 今日最後のイベントまで来てくださった皆様!!!愛してます~次にまた会いましょう 。Thanks for coming to our last event! pic.twitter.com/FiNYw6aFat

今日最後のイベントまで来てくださった皆様!!!愛してます~次にまた会いましょう = everyone who came to the events until today!!!  I love you ~ see you next time

Goodnight everyone! 잘자요~ よく休みなさい~ pic.twitter.com/uMIWKQYLid

よく休みなさい = sleep/rest well

잊을 리가 없으니까!! 한별 오빠가 기억할게요! 一人一人すべて憶えますよ! 愛してるよ。

一人一人すべて憶えますよ! 愛してるよ。= I will remember every single person!  I love you.

LEN (レン) / 5tion @mcn42co 1 Jan

久しぶりに東京でハンビョルやら〜 Happy 2014~!!!^^* pic.twitter.com/88uw6rNJK5

Retweeted by 한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul  been a while in Tokyo with hanbyul and others ~ ***********************************ledbassky @ledbassky      

저 팝니다 할인중 ㅋㅋ 僕を売っていますwww80%下げますww pic.twitter.com/fqhAyQ5HJG

僕を売っていますwww80%下げます = I am selling myself.  80% off

ROFL  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))  even my dad laughed when he read that :))

i was looking at their profiles and realized that they're like about a decade younger than me...  :(( :(( :((  never really registered in my head that they were so much more younger than me  haha^-^;;; oops -_-;;;  hanbyul gaaahhhhhh....x_x  nyoooooooooooo

[edit] finally watched hanbyul's instagram uploads...didn't realize you can also upload videos, i thought they were all just pics...>_<  the clips that hanbyul speaks in japanese - he just basically says the same things he says in his tweets - thank yous to his fans, their album in 10th place, appreciating his fans, an event in jan. in shibuya

LEDA Japan @LEDA_Japan      

明けましておめでとうございます!!良いニュースです!!なんとオリコン週間ランキングでGreatest Worldが15位を獲得しました!!これもLEDAの皆様のお陰です!!本当に感謝しています(TT)今年もよろしくお願いします!! pic.twitter.com/aUvyoMmIvF

Retweeted by 한별, ハンビョル, Hanbyul  Happy New Year!!  We have good news!!  Greatest World is 15th place on the oricon weekly ranking chart!!  This is also all thanks to the fans!!  We are truly thankful (TT)     今年もよろしくお願いします = this is hard to translate into English.  it means something like we hope for your support this year as well i wanna say おめでとう in a happy way but it just seems wrong after just hearing the news about super junior's leeteuk.  i should've read this tweet first.   

Seriously... it has been so much fun being the co-host of such a great show like @arirang_ASC.. Thank you so much to the viewers for your enormous support. NEVER have I read a bad comment. GONNA MISS U!!! And keep up your support for Eric and AFTERSCHOOL CLUB!! I'LL BE BACK http://twitpic.com/drl24r

:(  I won't be able to see him on tv every week... :(

I liked their gentleman music note.  and oh yeah, i also forgot to say that i also liked their we will rock you one and the one where hanbyul sang in french.  and i liked his voice when he sang lady gaga's applause.

this is their Japanese single greatest world.  enjoy!  =D 

there's a series of video clips of ledapple that shows the process of making music note and there are also interviews of them.  they're uploaded by K-fan.me and called 日替わりムービー「30days まるごとLed apple」.  i got tired of trying to read the subtitles...lol^-^;;;  they put in a lot of work on making music note.

here are couple of clips  (credit:  K-fan.me)

hanbyul's voice when he says "いらっしゃいませ”  :x

天気が大好きだ~~~ Great weather today! pic.twitter.com/lvODmz73kj

天気が大好きだ = I very much like weather.  >.<;;;  I think he's trying to say that he likes today's nice/sunny weather or he likes nice/sunny weather.  I like it that he practices his Japanese and does it  堂々.  well, that's the impression that i get...^-^;;;

on the ledapple's facebook page it says that the singapore concert is cancelled.  more details are on the site.  i'd copy and paste the info here but every time i do that from facebook (even linking the page) my computer goes all bananas on me for some reason.  :((

Archived