[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

Guest adikkeluangman

Brian Joo apologizes for his actions on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points Out of 100″

In a previous article, we highlighted Brian Joo in a “talk-battle” on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points Out of 100“, and he showed a different side to himself on the set, much to the delight of many fans and those on the set itself.

However, apparently there were individuals who didn’t find comedy in his performance, with some saying that he was invoking negative stereotypes about people and even inferring that he was a racist.

The few people who did express these feelings invoked a strong and heartfelt apology from the singer.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/brian-joo-apologizes-for-his-actions-on-kbs-2tvs-100-points-out-of-100

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopper!

HOLY CRAP. funniest episode EVER.

i don't think i ever cried and laughed at the same time before! my mom thought i was watching a sad movie or something XD my throat's sore haha

the lee joon vs kikwang thing was HILARIOUS! omgsh, esp lee joon's second dance move had me rolling~ LMAO then kikwang's third move had me explode, but lee joon's fourth move killed me XD gosh i think i'm in love with lee joon right now! haha

Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Soyeon talks about the hardships she faced after withdrawing from SNSD

tn_1302645663_-737911689_0.jpg

After overcoming her obstacles, she’s not only shining in the music industry, but in broadcasting as well. She’s headlined countless times for her witty remarks on variety shows like “100 Points out of 100“, and although there are a ton of idols who are deemed as ‘variety idols’, none have the ability in connecting with each of the guests and cast members like Soyeon does.

In a recent episode, Soyeon took part in a quiz that asked guests to guess the title of a song after listening to a short sample. Despite being born in 1987, Soyeon immediately knew the answer to Kim Ji Ae’s “Hateful Person“, which was released in 1989.

At the time, her castmembers joked that she might actually have been born in 1978 as opposed to 1987 due to her knowledge on past hits.

Soyeon expressed, “(laughter) I really was born in 1987, I can even show you my ID card if you want. My parents often told me that I’d always sit in front of the TV and hum along to songs. I also had a lot of interest in music growing up, so I know a lot of our senior’s songs.”

When asked to reveal one secret for the interview, Soyeon answered, “I might get in trouble for this, but I don’t follow the script I’m given. I only check who the guests for the day are! When I go in for recordings, I just say what I feel at the moment because I think it’s better to be as natural as possible without forcing a certain image of yourself onto the viewers.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/t-aras-soyeon-talks-about-the-hardships-she-faced-after-being-eliminated-from-snsd

Guest Kathyun12

Yang Yeosob, Kikwang, and Lee Jun's Lovely.... they're are so hilarious and because of them the show makes it more livelier and funnier also with Mr. Parklaugh.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A’s Min, Simon D, and Park Myung Soo pose for a family photo?

1302772644_150230.jpg

Miss A’s Min has caught the eye of many netizens as she displayed a family pose with comedian Park Myung Soo and rapper Simon D in matching outfits.

On April 14th, Min uploading a photo and tweeted, “100 Points out of 100! Headmaster, Simon D oppa (older brother), and Min min”.

Park Myung Soo (who is called Headmaster), ’student’ Simon D, and ’student’ Min gave off a sweet atmosphere in the picture, which was taken during the recording of KBS2’s “100 Points out of 100“. In particular, the picture received much attention because of Park Myung Soo’s heartwarming smile, Simon D’s unwavering class-clown pose, and Min’s cute expression that made her seem like the youngest daughter. Together, they displayed a family-like feeling – creating much laughter to those who saw the picture. It seemed, strangely enough, that the even started to look alike.

Netizens commented, “Daddy Myung Soo, oppa Simon D, youngest Min”, “The longer I look at this, the more they look like one family”, and “They look friendly.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/miss-as-min-simon-d-and-park-myung-soo-pose-for-a-family-photo

Guest asadal

Yeah so Min totally stole Hyosung spot next to Simon d. cause she is usually next to Simon d and I saw that she was between Kikwang and Myungsoo. I could ship Kikwang and Hyosung though if Hyosung likes him but I dont think she like small guys even though Kikwang is all handsome and mini cooper. Why is Min all of a sudden in Myung-soo's team? Making me angry and confused and bad for Hyosungie. And Tony all-encompassingly tried to cop a feel and grope Hyosung when they were in the punishment room. I'm like I SAW THAT. Sneaky fellow. I dont blame him but if pull that mini cooper again I'm going rally all the Hyosung fans and hunt him down.

and where is my Minji

Guest gwapa_ko

Just watched the episode with Danny Ahn on it. Hey! I miss this guy! I miss watching him on Dream Team and he was really handsome in the latest ep of OMS in KBSW.

Seonhwa was really good in that Talk To Me game. She was funny too. :D

Yeah so Min totally stole Hyosung spot next to Simon d. cause she is usually next to Simon d and I saw that she was between Kikwang and Myungsoo. I could ship Kikwang and Hyosung though if Hyosung likes him but I dont think she like small guys even though Kikwang is all handsome and mini cooper. Why is Min all of a sudden in Myung-soo's team? Making me angry and confused and bad for Hyosungie. And Tony all-encompassingly tried to cop a feel and grope Hyosung when they were in the punishment room. I'm like I SAW THAT. Sneaky fellow. I dont blame him but if pull that mini cooper again I'm going rally all the Hyosung fans and hunt him down.

and where is my Minji

On Music Bank.

Guest timpa

asadal, I believe Hyosung returns the next episode after Sunhwa appears as a guest on the show. So she should be back for the next KBSworld episode (she's been back on the original broadcast Korean episodes for awhile now).

Dunno why she didn't appear for a couple weeks. Would have been nice if she was there when Sunhwa appeared since they're both in Secret.

Guest _nancie

i like joon and min, and i like it when they both were on the same team, but recent episodes they seems to be no longer on the same team...and is kikwang a regular guest now?

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Joon and Kikwang have a dance battle on 100 points out of 100!

fa507e6ba7bf8940ad8e40a25606bf71.jpg

On the April 16th broadcast of “100 points out of 100“, the main dancers of B2ST (Kikwang the dance copy machine) and MBLAQ (Lee Joon) staged a dance battle. On this episode, they introduced a dance battle that involved both memory and improvisation, as each had to not only repeat the actions of the dancer before, but also add a new made up part to the dance afterwards.

This battle was the final, hotly contested match of a new team battle corner that was just introduced on the show. The matchup between B2ST’s Kikwang, whose dance skills had earned him a solo spot as AJ along with the position of the main dancer in his group, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, a graduate of the prestigious Seoul Arts High School, was such that both would have to be at the top of their game.

The dancers both showed off their impressive dance and acrobatics skills, which not only brought the cheers of their teammates, but also the studio staff.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/lee-joon-and-kikwang-have-a-dance-battle-on-100-points-out-of-100

Guest asadal

asadal, I believe Hyosung returns the next episode after Sunhwa appears as a guest on the show. So she should be back for the next KBSworld episode (she's been back on the original broadcast Korean episodes for awhile now).

Dunno why she didn't appear for a couple weeks. Would have been nice if she was there when Sunhwa appeared since they're both in Secret.

I meant that Min was in Team Myungsoo in the latest episode, which I found a little bleh since I was so used to the Hyosung-Simon D-Tony-Myungsoo line.

Hyosung-Simon D

wtf3.jpg

wtf2.jpg

WTF

wtf1.jpg

I know Min has a crush on Simon D and all, but it's painfully obvious he's more interested in Hyosung (assuming lady Jane is a non-factor).

btw this is what I meant. perv.

wtfff.gif

On Music Bank.

7656655.gif

Archived