[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

i'm glad you guys are enjoying the lee-ri & sandy story.. hehe.. i'm just looking forward to this weekend so i can continue with the next season of "lee-ri & sandy".. maybe i'll do a prequel.. runs to take caps of the first 4 episodes... hehe... :)

dunnie- i'll be sure to take caps of the puppies too.. :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xx-outsider-xx

i'm sooooo interested in this drama. wish i'll be able to download soon. man, i wish there are subtitles for this.

^^ all of us wish there are subtitles for this too. :( oh well ... at least we have purpletiger & her mom to help us. :lol:

mily... you're just too funny with your screen caps & story. :lol:

and it's weekend again so time for new episodes of this drama. can't wait ...

Emily - looks like your Lee-ri & Sandy Story is a hit :lol: Perhaps you should write all of us into the story...on second thought, that's probably not such a good idea...we all will be fighting for wang-mo :lol::lol:

Emily - looks like your Lee-ri & Sandy Story is a hit :lol: Perhaps you should write all of us into the story...on second thought, that's probably not such a good idea...we all will be fighting for wang-mo :lol::lol:

Awww.. thanks for all the kind feedbacks you guys ( blowing everyone kisses).. I will definitely take more caps of wang mo for dunnie & more caps of the puppies for cutie.. I'm excited about upcoming episodes too.. hope wang mo's character will turn more interesting.. ( so i can have more idea to write about him and dunnie.. ) it's sooo easy with Lee-Ri cuz he is just one interesting character.. hehe..

by the way.. I will definitely take more caps of chung ha too ( without the PINK FLOWER wardrobe) since i'm starting to like him ALOT more now that i'm watching his previous serie.. bad housewife with eng subs..

Awww.. thanks for all the kind feedbacks you guys ( blowing everyone kisses).. I will definitely take more caps of wang mo for dunnie & more caps of the puppies for cutie.. I'm excited about upcoming episodes too.. hope wang mo's character will turn more interesting.. ( so i can have more idea to write about him and dunnie.. ) it's sooo easy with Lee-Ri cuz he is just one interesting character.. hehe..

by the way.. I will definitely take more caps of chung ha too ( without the PINK FLOWER wardrobe) since i'm starting to like him ALOT more now that i'm watching his previous serie.. bad housewife with eng subs..

How are you able to watch bad housewife with eng subs? DVD, TV, Cable??????? Soft sub/hard subs?????

Huh, Huh!

If possible I want to watch too!

How are you able to watch bad housewife with eng subs? DVD, TV, Cable??????? Soft sub/hard subs?????

Huh, Huh!

If possible I want to watch too!

I got the DVD from Yesasia cuz I wanted to watch chung ha's previous work.. I wanted to help Creidesca's clubbox turn gold so I rip out the english subs and sent them to her already .. Maybe she needs to fix the timing & split the files up before she uploads them on her clubbox. I'm sure it will be available soon.. I wanted people to dl from her clubbox until her inspection is over and then maybe she can share them on d-addicts later.. :)

On another note.. Sandy.. I took so many more caps of Lee-Li.. you will be thrilled!!! Dunnie & Cutie- i didn't forget about your "wang mo" & puppies either.. I will post LOTS of caps soon.. :)

Emily, you bought Bad Housewife just so you can watch chung-ha's previous work??? Wow...that's a dedicated chung-ha fan! Does that mean you'll stay w/chung-ha and not go after wang-mo... :lol: I think we can all share wang-mo... :lol::lol: looking forward to seeing your caps and more of the Lee-ri & Sandy Story...

Has anyone watched ep 11 yet? Please post any comments/spoilers you might have...I haven't even gotten ep 11 yet and won't have time to watch till Monday... :(

i actually started watching this drama because of chung-ha but wang mo caught my eyes or shall i say ears instead. :lol: chung ha look so charming in bad housewife. but i actually didn't like that drama ... watching a 30 something married couple bickering over stupidest thing and over and over again grates on me after awhile.

i think the sight of his rather weird fashion and urmmn...his rather uninteresting body revealed in his swim gear might have make me switch attention. :P ... but he did look rather good in the last episode when he was talking to ja-kyung at her friend's house. he need to keep his clothes on that's all. -_-:mellow:

dunnie & cutie.. You guys are sooo cute!!! Yeah, Chung-ha caught my eyes when I first saw him in Sky and despite his hideous fashion sense.. he's still a hottie.. :) I gotta say that he looks HOT in bad housewife. I like Chung-ha but I am not too fond of him in Sky at this moment for some reason.. so have a tight leash on your "wang mo".. hehe.. :)

So sad to inform everyone that there is not a scene of wang mo and ja-kyung together in episode 11, but from the preview.. there will be plenty of scenes of them together tomorrow.. :) ( but they kinda "met" again already.. he walked by the make-up room at work and stole a glance at her.. :) I took so much caps.. now i need to pick which one to post.. hehe

I didn't even make it past ep 1 for Bad Housewife so I didn't even see chung-ha in it. Is it even worth my while to go watch for his sake?

I think the sight of his rather weird fashion and urmmn...his rather uninteresting body revealed in his swim gear might have make me switch attention. ... but he did look rather good in the last episode when he was talking to ja-kyung at her friend's house. he need to keep his clothes on that's all.

Cutie - you're way too funny...you made me laugh too hard with your assessment of chung-ha's physique...I thought most female viewers want the male leads to take off their clothes (their tops at least) so that's why they always include shower/swimming scenes even though they don't add much to the storyline...and here we're asking him to keep his clothes on... :lol: When topless, chung-ha looked like he was only half the size of wang-mo...so I'll have to agree with you. That scene when he wore that trench coat (?) with the bucket hat, he did look good though...

What?! No scene of wang-mo & ja-kyung together in ep11??? From reading the preview summary, I'd have expected otherwise...but a stolen glance? now I can't wait to watch...

P.S. just realized that wang-mo probably spent too much time with that stupid ye-ri in ep11...that's why he had no time for ja-kyung :angry:

I'm still working on the next "sandy & lee-ri" story.. so here are some caps of chung ha & wang mo & ja kyung.. enjoy these for now..

bscap0048du.jpg

bscap0058bt.jpg

bscap0068jp.jpg

bscap0085aj.jpg

bscap0098fw.jpg

bscap0099iu.jpg

bscap0135ol.jpg

bscap0142yf.jpg

bscap4519oy.jpg

bscap4528wx.jpg

bscap0153ly.jpg

bscap4543lp.jpg

bscap4576zv.jpg

bscap4583ak.jpg

bscap4590yd.jpg

Guest lunagal

GRRRRRR I hate hate hate Ja Kyung's stepmother. She truly is a disgusting human being. I can't believe she has the hide to do what she does to JaKyung, and then turn around and demand stuff from her, under the disguise that it is for ?SaeWon?, with that stupid smile on her face.

And Lee Ri's dad told JA KYung what he knows about her mother- that she was betrayed by the son of a rich family, and that afterwards, she went to America.

oooh all the drama and excitement, now that jakyungs real grandmother knows that her son's ex-GF is in Seoul.......

wonder when she will find out that she has a granddaughter?

Oh and you guys (i.e. especially Sandy) who were interested in Lee Ri, I have seen him previously (I cant remember where at the moment) and he has a MUCH deeper voice than that- he is a very good actor to pull off that gay man persona. :lol:

Emily - are those caps from ep 11 or earlier eps? I couldn't tell if I've seen the scenes or not...me bad...if they're from ep11, where did you get the hq version so soon? I enjoy them...thanks!

Lunagal - you're back! Please join us here often and share your thoughts, okay? Since you & Sandy (who has been great with sharing her translations!) are the only korean speakers here, we don't mind more comments from those who understand what's going on...

I don't think it's an understatement that bae-deuk is hated here...I just don't understand why ja-kyung puts up with her. I wonder if that might change when ja-kyung finds out who her real parents are...

Oh and you guys (i.e. especially Sandy) who were interested in Lee Ri, I have seen him previously (I cant remember where at the moment) and he has a MUCH deeper voice than that- he is a very good actor to pull off that gay man persona. :lol:

Oh Oh Oh~~~Really? Hehe, coolio~He is truly a great actor pulling off that kind of character in this drama. WooT~~!!!

Anyways~~I'm running behind in watching this drama...didn't get to watch yesterdays episode...so hopefully i'll be able to watch two episodes today...hehe.

Luna- thanks for checking in on us.. we miss ya so much :)

dunnie.. yes.. those caps are from episode 11.. i got the HQ version from lollol101 clubbox.. :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/lollol101

my goodnes.. sandy.. your lee-Li is just too hilarious for words... I'm cracking up so hard.. I took some HILARIOUS caps of him in episode 11 and I can assure u that you will have a blast.. I took like over 100 caps of him so I've been having a hard time picking out which ones to post.. You are soo lucky.. get to watch BOTH episode today!!!!

dunnie- remember how you said choi si won would be the PERFECT candiate to paly ja kyung's step brother? oh my.. his image planted in my mind.. and just as i was trying to forget about him.. he appeared in today's game show x-men.. and WOW.. he's sooo HOT & SEXY!!!!!! He looks more mature with his hair cut than when he was in 18/29 ( which suits me fine)... please please let him be the HOT brother!!!! ( emily is happily dreaming of choi si won.. :P )

bscap0041ut.jpg

bscap0136iy.jpg

bscap0065li.jpg

bscap0121yo.jpg

argggggghhh ... clubbox is not working for me and i can't believe the edk links for epi 11 is barely moving for 1 whole day. :( up till now ... there's ony the 700mb link so i can't even choose an alternative link for epi 11~ *sigh*

oh well ... guess i have to wait patiently.

lunagal ... thanks for sharing with us some spoilers and about lee-ri ... we've been curious about him in this thread as you can see. :lol: hearing what you have to say about him ... wow ... he has morphed himself into the role indeed ... i totally can't tell that he could be straight. :o amazing ... would love to see him as the real him.

dunnie ... yes, he look good in that 'trench coat' ... tall & skinny men look good in those i think. he look good in black too :wub:

mily ... those are lovely caps of wang-mo ... such a mischevious smile he got there ... such a total contrast with his err ... boring personality so far? :rolleyes: ... haha ... just kidding. :P i wonder if chung-ha will look good shaved. and you're making me wish choi si won is the younger brother now too ... what a cutie~ i think i shall be disappointed now too if he ain't the brother. :mellow: but he'll have such a witch for a mother :unsure:

oh mily dear ... if you could have 1 cap of what chung-ha look like in bad housewife? i don't remember what he looked like there but i'm pretty sure i didn't feel like combing his hair for him back then. :huh: i think he wore glasses in that drama ... he looked :wub: with it.

Archived