[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

Guest xhyemin

hey guys im new to this thread but i went to sbs and found summary for episode 17 so here it goes:

하늘이시여_예고편 (17회)

방영일 : 2005-11-05

영선과 같이 식사를 하게 된 자경은 그녀로부터 왕모를 결혼시켜야 하는데 적당한 상대가 없다는 말을 듣는다. 이에 자경은 무심결에 왕모 정도면 만나고 싶은 상대 얼마든지 만날 수 있다는 말을 건낸다. 그러자 영선은 슬며시 남자가 꼭 여자를 조건으로 만나야 하느냐며 사랑은 서로에 대한 끌림과 성실이 필요하다며 은근히 자경이 자기 뜻대로 따라주었으면 하는 마음을 비친다. 이때 자경은 솔직히 자기가 왕모에게 끌리고 있다고 고백하는데...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dunnie & cutie & sandy.. i miss u guys too.. sorry for being so behind.. been trying to catch up but keep getting distracted.. i will definitely come back here since i luv u guys :)

dunnie- the summary can be found on the official thread. I posted the link on the first post.. but here is the link where I found it.. It's the first link under the headphone category.

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...vMenuId=1002204

Here is episode 17 & 18

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00017 회 ( 11 월 05 일 )

영선과 같이 식사를 하게 된 자경은 그녀로부터 왕모를 결혼시켜야 하는데 적당한 상대가 없다는 말을 듣는다. 이에 자경은 무심결에 왕모 정도면 만나고 싶은 상대 얼마든지 만날 수 있다는 말을 건낸다. 그러자 영선은 슬며시 남자가 꼭 여자를 조건으로 만나야 하느냐며 사랑은 서로에 대한 끌림과 성실이 필요하다며 은근히 자경이 자기 뜻대로 따라주었으면 하는 마음을 비친다. 이때 자경은 솔직히 자기가 왕모에게 끌리고 있다고 고백한다.

한편, 예리는 슬아네 집에서 초상화를 배운 뒤 식사에다 와인까지 같이 마시며 왕마리아여사와 슬아에게 환심을 얻어간다. 잠시 후 영선이 돌아왔을때는 다들 조금씩 취기가 올라있고, 그나마 상태가 괜찮은 왕모가 예리를 차로 보내주려한다. 하지만 이를 발견한 영선은 새벽에 방송을 해야하는 왕모를 걱정하고, 슬아에게 다음부터는 예리네 집에 가서 초상화를 배우라고 호통친다. 그런가 하면 술에 취한 청하는 집으로 돌아간 자경을 찾아가서는 자신에 대해 그릇이 작다느니 그냥 심심해서 사귀었느니 하는 말을 했냐며 따지는데….

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00018 회 ( 11 월 06 일 )

슬아네 집을 찾아간 예리는 의도적으로 왕모가 첫돌때 어떤 걸 집었는지 물어보고, 의도를 눈치챈 영선은 왕모의 생모가 몸이 많이 좋지않아 돌잔치를 못했다는 말로 둘러댄다. 하지만 영선은 속으로 예리에 대한 반감이 더 커져만 간다. 한편, 배득은 자경을 따뜻하게 대하며 경치좋은 곳으로 여행을 다녀오자고 말을 건내지만, 자경은 속셈이 보이는 배득이 싫고 자기는 잠을 자는 게 낫겠다고 말한다.

한편, 왕모는 예리를 집으로 데려다 준 일 때문에 자경에게 미안해하고, 일부러 금요일 저녁때 미용팀과 같이 식사를 하자고 제안한다. 하지만 자경은 별로 생각이 없고, 결국 왕모는 미용팀과 시간을 보내며 자경생각에 빠진다. 다음날 청계산을 다녀온 왕모는 일부러 점심시간을 맞춰 자경을 찾아가서는 친오빠처럼 대해주려 하지만, 자경은 은연중에 거리를 두는데….

711-53_20051025102938.jpg

711-56_20051025103036.jpg

edit.. oh.. I realized that xhyemin already posted after 17.. hehe.. thanks for helping out and welcome to the thread.. I hope more pp will join in.. :)

15:JK goes down to KwangJoo (place) and meets her aunt, HyungDong. JK tells her aunt about some news about her and asks her aunt to tell her everything about her mother since she is trying to find her mom. So the aunt tells JK about her mother after she was pregnant and gave birth in detail. While listening, JK asks if she looked like her mother and shed tears. Meanwhile, YoungSun who was thinking about JK takes out the picture of JK and looks at it.

SeulAh goes to YehLee's house and she brings food that she made for ChungHa...however her cooking skills aren't very good and she gets scolded by LeeLi. ChungHa arrives home and SeulAh, who was very nervous, eats a meal with with him and everyone else...but she accidenlty spills soup on LeeLi. SeulAh gets in awe when she see's ChungAh drink a can of beer...LeeLi who was looking at her asks SeulAh if she really likes ChunHa that much...

16:WangMo who goes into the anchor room see's JahKyung decorating flowers. He smiles brightly and jokes around with her. JahKyung tells WangMo that she bought these flowers for him so that he anchors with a rosy heart. WangMo tells her that the person that should be anchoring should be her, not him. After the broadcast, they go out for a drive together. Exhausted, they both fall asleep in the car. In WangMo's dream, WangMo and JahKyung appears as a couple.

JahKyung comes home and I believe she gets scolded by BaeDeuk, or BaeDeuk gets scolded by JahKyung (not sure who scolds who, but it has to do something about a hospital...hmm...) JahKyung tells BaeDeuk that she went to KwangJoo and met up with her aunt. YehLee goes to JahKyung's house and tells her to try to avoid contact with WangMo as much as possible...except for putting make-up on him. JahKyung thinks ridiculously about what she told her.

There were two major conversations going on today. The first one between JahKung's father and his mother; the other between Jahkung and her aunt. The first conversation brought tears to the father's eyes, the second brought tears to JahKung's eyes.

Hope I'm not asking for too much but can someone please translate those two conversation. I get the feeling these are pivotal points in the story.

Thanks

I haven't been active in any of the threads at soompi for the past couple of days.

I'm just stopping by and letting all of you know that I didn't forget about the translations requests and I will be doing it no matter what...but before I do those...I need to RE-download and watch the episodes of them...since I accidently deleted all the LQ files on my computer, thinking that I saw everything...but forgot that I had translations left to do, lol. So yeah...I'll find some time to do the translations.

I also behind on translating episode 2 of Hanoi Bride, so that's a MUST do as well...hehe.

Just hoping that school will not pile me with work this week...since last week was a nightmare! lol.

Anyways, I missed you all!!!! And this thread has been shoved down the pages for awhile. *sniff*

I'll go and translate the summary in the meantime~ :)

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00017 회 ( 11 월 05 일 )

영선과 같이 식사를 하게 된 자경은 그녀로부터 왕모를 결혼시켜야 하는데 적당한 상대가 없다는 말을 듣는다. 이에 자경은 무심결에 왕모 정도면 만나고 싶은 상대 얼마든지 만날 수 있다는 말을 건낸다. 그러자 영선은 슬며시 남자가 꼭 여자를 조건으로 만나야 하느냐며 사랑은 서로에 대한 끌림과 성실이 필요하다며 은근히 자경이 자기 뜻대로 따라주었으면 하는 마음을 비친다. 이때 자경은 솔직히 자기가 왕모에게 끌리고 있다고 고백한다.

한편, 예리는 슬아네 집에서 초상화를 배운 뒤 식사에다 와인까지 같이 마시며 왕마리아여사와 슬아에게 환심을 얻어간다. 잠시 후 영선이 돌아왔을때는 다들 조금씩 취기가 올라있고, 그나마 상태가 괜찮은 왕모가 예리를 차로 보내주려한다. 하지만 이를 발견한 영선은 새벽에 방송을 해야하는 왕모를 걱정하고, 슬아에게 다음부터는 예리네 집에 가서 초상화를 배우라고 호통친다. 그런가 하면 술에 취한 청하는 집으로 돌아간 자경을 찾아가서는 자신에 대해 그릇이 작다느니 그냥 심심해서 사귀었느니 하는 말을 했냐며 따지는데….

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00018 회 ( 11 월 06 일 )

슬아네 집을 찾아간 예리는 의도적으로 왕모가 첫돌때 어떤 걸 집었는지 물어보고, 의도를 눈치챈 영선은 왕모의 생모가 몸이 많이 좋지않아 돌잔치를 못했다는 말로 둘러댄다. 하지만 영선은 속으로 예리에 대한 반감이 더 커져만 간다. 한편, 배득은 자경을 따뜻하게 대하며 경치좋은 곳으로 여행을 다녀오자고 말을 건내지만, 자경은 속셈이 보이는 배득이 싫고 자기는 잠을 자는 게 낫겠다고 말한다.

한편, 왕모는 예리를 집으로 데려다 준 일 때문에 자경에게 미안해하고, 일부러 금요일 저녁때 미용팀과 같이 식사를 하자고 제안한다. 하지만 자경은 별로 생각이 없고, 결국 왕모는 미용팀과 시간을 보내며 자경생각에 빠진다. 다음날 청계산을 다녀온 왕모는 일부러 점심시간을 맞춰 자경을 찾아가서는 친오빠처럼 대해주려 하지만, 자경은 은연중에 거리를 두는데….

17: YoungSun and JahKyung eats a meal together. YoungSun tells her that WangMo needs to marry soon, but haven't found the right woman yet. After hearing this, she tells YoungSun that any woman would love to date/marry WangMo. After hearing this, YoungSun shows some reaction to JahKyung wishing that JahKyung would follow along with her decisions. Right then, JahKyung tells YoungSun that she does have some feelings for WangMo.

Meanwhile, YehLee goes to SeulAh's house to learn how to paint. She earns points from WangMaria while having a meal and a glass of wine together. After awhile, YoungSun comes home and they are a little drunk. WangMo who didn't consume alcohol drives YehLee home. However, YoungSun worries about WangMo who has to anchor early in the morning...she tells SeulAh to learn how to paint at YehLee's house next time. ChungAh who was drunk barges into JahKyung's house and asks her random questions such as...if she went out with him because she was bored...etc.

18: YehLee visits SeulAh's house again and asks YoungSun (or someone) what WangMo grabbed on his first birthday. YoungSun who is fishy about something just tells her that WangMo's real mom didn't feel well and that they didn't celebrate his first birthday traditionally. But, YoungSun's attitude towards YehLee is growing bigger. negatively. Meanwhile, BaeDeuk acts nicely to JahKyung and asks her for them to go on a vacation somewhere. JahKyung is suspicious of her intensions and just tells BaeDeuk that it's better for her to sleep.

Meanwhile, WangMo feels sorry to JahKyung because of the day he took YehLee home...so he purposely makes an announcement to everybody that they should go out and eat together with the Cosmetic team every Friday's. However, JahKyung is not interested, so WangMo spends his time with the cosmetic team, while thinking of JahKyung. The next day, WangMo who came back from 'ChungGeh Mountain', purposely comes back at lunch time so that he can meet up with JahKyung to have lunch together...he tries to act like a brother to her, but JahKyung keeps a distance.

sandy.. thanks so much for the translations.. yeah.. i've been busy too catching up with secret lovers since we did a mass release of the subs on the weekends. i'm super behind on this.. sniff.. so sad.. work is catching up to me also.. so many things to watch, so little time.. hehe.. but i miss u & dunnie & cutie so much... can't wait til we can continue with the discussion & sandy-Lee-Li story again.

*waves hi to mily, dunnie & sandy*

i haven't been in here for ages. am finally trying to catch up on this drama. just watching 14 now and i want to stop by & say i'm sooooo happy to see ja-kyung's stepmom got slapped by her dance partner when she refused the next dance with him in a haughty manner~ :P she should get slapped more ... evil witch.

i'm so touched by ja-kyung's visit to young-sun's house ... when she introduced seu-lah to her ... in her heart she told ja-kyung that's her sister. and all those food she prepared for her ... and sending & waving her off ... i think it's the first time ja-kyung had anyone doing that for her as well ... i seriously can't see the stepmom having send her off anywhere when she's not pissing ja-kyung off. <_<

i think seu-lah did like ja-kyung until she sees how her mom treated ja-kyung & felt a little jealous of that. and it's great to see that wang maria did like ja-kyung and even recommended her to the other old lady. can't wait to see the old lady meet up with ja-kyung since she's most likely ja-kyung's birth grandma.

gosh ... does wang-mo have to be so nice to yeh-ri ... :angry: ... he was like so familiar with her at the dental clinic ... clinging on to her arm and asking her to go in with him to get his scaling done~ granted he had this thing about dentist but still ... <_<

oh & i thought yehri did know that young-sun's birth son? because i remember an earlier scene where she told her mom about that. :unsure:

wang maria obviously didn't believe the wine to be that expensive like young-sun said 'coz she showed it to wang-mo who confirmed that it's a rare wine or something & that it's not good they should accept such an expensive gift from yehri's mom? yes ... give it back please!!!

and the convo that ja-kyung had with yehri's mom at the noraebang place ... i think yehri's mom asked her to stop seeing chung-ha or to stay away from him or something? i like how ja-kyung's reply obviously pisses her off ... good to see that she doesn't just bow & kow tow to the two witches. i'm not too sure of what ja-kyung said but i think after going round & round ... she probably told yehri's mom why she's no longer interested in anything with chung-ha ... i heard her said something about kimchi :huh: and trust etc ... hahaha ... anyway i think she said not very flattering stuff about chung-ha ... maybe about him not being too firm when it comes to his two sisters objections? whatever it is ... her reply pisses yehri's mom but she still grudgingly thanked her for agreeing to not continuing with chung-ha i suppose? :lol:

gawd ... my eyes!!!! *traumatized*

i don't need to see a partially naked ja-kyung's possible birth father in the bath tub. is that scene even necessary? i think that bath tub & that angle make that scene seems worse than it actually is. *shudders* can't he think about young sun in his study as usual? :o i bet even wang-mo would look bad in that scene. :rolleyes::lol: ... ok gals ... don't mind me.

lmao ... omg ... seu-lah's dream of lee-ri is soooooo funny~~ puahahahahaha

anyway ... did anyone watch epi 15 yet? i think lee-ri asked for seul-ah to do the same as yehri and wear her hanbok to bow to her grandma & mom? that scene is sooo funny ... i think seul-ah & lee-ri will make such a good couple in this drama. :lol:

i like how wang-mo is gentleman enough to remember about sending ja-kyung home and they sit so close together in the car!!! awwwwwwwww ... and he picked her up the next day too. so sweet ... *sniffs*

as much as i don't like the idea of yehri & wang-mo together ... i can't really fault wang-mo i suppse (i hate it when i'm being rational -_- ) :lol: ... he doesn't know yehri is such a schemer & fake person ... he's only seen the good side she showed him. and being a single man ... it's not surprising he's keeping his option open ... he might like ja-kyung a bit more but they are still in the process of getting to know each other better as well. i think this is pretty realistic in real life ... not the passionate type of love where you fall in love on first sight & set your eyes on the girl and nobody else but gradually being attracted to the person more when you get to know him/her better and finding things you have in common with.

Also, in beginning of ep16, what did ja-kyung's birth father & his friend talk about at dinner? I think the friend told the father something about young-sun and then he seemed to be in deep thoughts (troubled?) in the rest of ep.

dunnie ... from the little i can pick up ... i think the friend asked the dad if he had any news about young-sun and he told him about his mom running into young-sun once. the friend then told the dad that someone or is it himself saw young-sun at some hospital back then (not too sure but it sounded like hospital) and she's pregnant?? and that the baby can only be his :unsure: i think the dad demanded for more information or details and the friend snapped at him after that ... maybe telling him off since it's his fault? gosh ... i really hope someone or sandy can confirm this. it'll be so embarrassing if i'm so totally off :lol: anyway ... don't take my word for it. :P

also ... i wonder what's with lee-ri dropping off that little titbit about ja-kyung & wang-mo to chung-ha that had him check wang-mo out. i wonder if yehri had him do this ... i think earlier yehri who's worried about wang-mo & ja-kyung's closeness told the mom to allow ja-kyung & chung-ha to be together but the mom told her she's crazy or something.

i don't think wang maria is ever returning the wine ... *sigh* ... even after young-sun reminded her again.

i wonder if the dad or the grandma will recognise ja-kyung if they see her since from the dad's dream of seeing ja-kyung horse-riding ... that was actually young-sun because he called out her name? so i suppose ja-kyung looked like her mom when she's young?

woweeeeeeee ... i like a jealous chung-ha ... i know ... i know ... i'm sick huh? i think he told ja-kyung he didn't like her putting makeup for a guy??!! ja-kyung asked him what if she asked him to stop acting? maybe referring to all his contacts with girls? i think he said it's different for guys & gals? gosh ... what does he want from ja-kyung ... it's not like he will go against the sisters & do something for her. <_<

gosh ... i hope no one thinks i'm spamming here ... been editing the same posts for quite a few times but am too lazy to requote this onto my previous posts. sorry ... :ph34r:

poor ja-kyung ... i think the stepmom is just taking advantage of her by making a big deal of being sick & asking for that meaty soup dish ... i think she had to spend a lot of money just buying the ingredients & then boiling it for her. :angry: but wang-mo is having fantasies of holding her hand & hugging her while taking care of her at the hospital ... that is a good thing ... muahahaha ... yehri ... eat your heart out. wang mo had no fantasies of your scalded thighs. :P

i think seeing ja-kyung in her helpless state is raising his protective instinct and making him want to comfort & take care of her. i heard him ask ja-kyung something about her current family not being her birth parent? and saying something about being tired etc ... the way she's living?

oh wow ... i can't believe poor young sun purposely rammed into the truck hoping she'll get injured so she can be hospitalized with ja-kyung? :o it must have tortured her having to hold back from running to the hospital to look after ja-kyung otherwise it'll look weird & suspicious. this wang-mo fellow is quite dense i must say ... how can he not be suspicious of his mom's reaction towards ja-kyung? :blink:

i want to spank that seul-ah girl sometimes when she starts pouting & yelling for her grandma to take her side ... especially since it involves allowing yehri to come over to the house. haha

oh mily!!! your chung-ha is looking good these past few episodes ... i think he had a haircut or something? :unsure: but anyway ... green sweater looks good on him :wub: hope you catch up on this soon!!!

and where's everyone??? :( haha ... i wanted to talk about this drama so badly as you can tell since i'm now almost caught up with the latest episodes and so many interesting things are happening in the past episodes.

There were two major conversations going on today. The first one between JahKung's father and his mother; the other between Jahkung and her aunt. The first conversation brought tears to the father's eyes, the second brought tears to JahKung's eyes.

Hope I'm not asking for too much but can someone please translate those two conversation. I get the feeling these are pivotal points in the story.

Thanks

i just saw epi 17. hopefully sandy or someone will get around to answering those questions since i would like to know myself. but this is what i think happened in those 2 scenes ...

1) the conversation between JK's dad and his mother ... he told her about what he heard from his friend ... that YS was pregnant at the time of their breakup ... possibly the friend or someone the friend knows saw YS not long after they breakup and saw her pregnant state. from what i could pick up from the dialogue ... the grandma mentioned something about daughter & son and something about if it's daughter ... she might be married by now etc ... so i guess they were probably feeling sorrowful not to have known about YS's pregnancy (besides from what we know earlier ... the grandma felt some regrets over what happened with YS now) and what happened to that child after that and what YS had to go through. i think they agreed to keep this from the wife?

2) JK looked up this lady to find out news about her birth mom. again my guess from the few words i picked up here & there ... i think JK's adopted dad (she refers to him as appa and Baek-duk as 'san omma') was married to someone else and maybe the first wife died or something and later he got married with Baek-duk so that's how BD turns out to be JK's stepmom. the lady she met up with whom she called 'emo' is possibly the sister of JK's adopted mother because when they made small talk ... JK told her her dad passed away & she's living with her stepmom & had a younger brother etc ... i think the aunt told JK what little she knows about YS ... how she broke off with JK's birth dad due to parental objections (?) and found herself pregnant with JK ... she thinks YS is still in us instead of back in korea i think ... ok ... that's about all i can make out from their talk.

sorry ... not much help i know. :mellow:

I haven't been active in any of the threads at soompi for the past couple of days.

I'm just stopping by and letting all of you know that I didn't forget about the translations requests and I will be doing it no matter what...but before I do those...I need to RE-download and watch the episodes of them...since I accidently deleted all the LQ files on my computer, thinking that I saw everything...but forgot that I had translations left to do, lol. So yeah...I'll find some time to do the translations.

I also behind on translating episode 2 of Hanoi Bride, so that's a MUST do as well...hehe.

Just hoping that school will not pile me with work this week...since last week was a nightmare! lol.

Anyways, I missed you all!!!! And this thread has been shoved down the pages for awhile. *sniff*

I'll go and translate the summary in the meantime~ :)

we miss you too sandy~~ thanks so much for taking the time to do the preview translation. :wub: here's hoping school work will ease off for you soon. ^_^ don't work overwork yourself & remember to have some fun in between. no worries about the translation ... you've been extremely kind in helping us understand this drama as it is. :)

and did you see lee-ri & the kitchen & fish scenes? omg ... this guy is just simply hilarious ... we can always count on him to entertain us in every episodes. it's one of those few rare instances where i enjoy the side characters scenes so much. :lol:

==================================

you know what occured to me while watching this last few episodes? how is YS going to carry off having JK wed to WM without everything coming out in open first ... everyone seems to know who YS is & they are related to each other somehow ... i really really wonder if yehri's mom & dad will recognise YS as being JK's birth mom? in epi 17 ... there's a close encounter between yehri's dad & YS but i'm still not sure if he wasn't paying attention so he didn't recognise her or he doesn't know what JK's birth mom look like. i wonder what happened between young-sun & yehri's mom in the past ... and whether yehri's mom know jk's birth mom is ys or not ...

wow.. waving to cutie.. i miss u.. glad to see u back in the thread.. I was able to catch up just abit.. but i better hurry since your spoilers are killing me.. i'm frustrated at yehri and still couldn't get over the fact that wang mo is way too nice to her.. it's starting to annoy me greatly that wang maria & seul-ah are totally on yeh-ri side... i'm starting to dislike them a little already!! maybe i'm just kinda stressed out, but oh my... who the heck does yehri thinks she is to treat ja-kyung like that? hehe.. Lee-Li is just adorable.. Chungha looks hot, but i'm liking wang mo more for some reason ( despite his flaws for treating yehri too nice).. maybe i agree with cutie that he's just being realistic and keeping his options open. Don't get me started on the stepmom.. and sigh.. still no sign of the hot step-brother yet, right?

Poor ja-kyung.. she's so sickly.. i hope she will get along with her birth grandma ( if wang maria introduce them later- which is ironic.. haha).. i want the dad to recognize ja-kyung too.. but i don't think that will happen anytime soon. I hope wang mo will clear his head and realize that ja-kyung is such a great catch.. maybe when he sees how chungha tries to win her back, he will take action and confess to her?

dunnie & sandy.. where are u? hehe.. come back so we can discuss this again.. :)

wow.. waving to cutie.. i miss u.. glad to see u back in the thread.. I was able to catch up just abit.. but i better hurry since your spoilers are killing me.. i'm frustrated at yehri and still couldn't get over the fact that wang mo is way too nice to her.. it's starting to annoy me greatly that wang maria & seul-ah are totally on yeh-ri side... i'm starting to dislike them a little already!! maybe i'm just kinda stressed out, but oh my... who the heck does yehri thinks she is to treat ja-kyung like that? hehe.. Lee-Li is just adorable.. Chungha looks hot, but i'm liking wang mo more for some reason ( despite his flaws for treating yehri too nice).. maybe i agree with cutie that he's just being realistic and keeping his options open. Don't get me started on the stepmom.. and sigh.. still no sign of the hot step-brother yet, right?

Poor ja-kyung.. she's so sickly.. i hope she will get along with her birth grandma ( if wang maria introduce them later- which is ironic.. haha).. i want the dad to recognize ja-kyung too.. but i don't think that will happen anytime soon. I hope wang mo will clear his head and realize that ja-kyung is such a great catch.. maybe when he sees how chungha tries to win her back, he will take action and confess to her?

dunnie & sandy.. where are u? hehe.. come back so we can discuss this again.. :)

mily!!!! at last i see someone in here. gosh ... where's dunnie ... i wonder if she had watched 17 & 18 and if she has ... is she grinning ear to ear like me from seeing all those JK & WM scenes?? :wub:

all i can say is yehri is nothing now ... muahahaha ... she can scheme all she wants but she's losing by miles ... wang mo has fallen hard for jk from the looks of these 2 episodes ... he thinks of her constantly ... they share those intimate little glances when they exchange eye contacts or when they were looking at the other person from the side ... wm steals his senior/boss packed breakfast/lunch/dinner (?) and gives it to jk ... and that scene with the car, sleeping jk & the riverside is soo funny... the embarassment when jk woke up gosh ... they are making wang mo so adorable too. oh ... and wang mo preening while waiting for jk cracks me up too. awwwwwwww ...

hmmn... step-brother ... who is that? hahaha ... just kidding. i have given up hope we will ever see the little bugger ... he's probably not important to the story ... except to be use (in name only) as the only thing that is holding JK to her witch of a stepmom. <_< i think JK would have left ages ago but her adopted dad must have treated her well & she owed it to him to look after her step brother which is why she stayed on. *sigh*

i don't think jk is seriously ill or anything like that ... she's just overworked and carries a lot of grief in her because she constantly thinks about her birth mom and is mistreated by that witch of a stepmom. can you believe the gall of that woman ... she was like totally not sympathetic or concerned about jk being hospitalized. poor poor jk ... never mind ... she has young sun & wang mo looking out for her now. i think the only 2 person who has ever shown her concern & care about her in her sad life.

lmao ... the gu family siblings sure have the strangest & funniest dream ... i thought it was only seul-ah's dream of lee-ri that's funny but wang-mo's dream is hella funny as well. did wang-mo dreamt that he's mr. cinderella? 'coz he left the ball without a word after dancing with jk when the clock strike 12 ... only when he arrives at the carriage ... he was stopped from entering ... when he turns to look behind ... he saw jk being escorted by this cutie (emily ... you gotta check him out :rolleyes: ... the guy looked mixed?) and they got into the carriage he was trying to enter earlier. the carriage then took off accompanied by a band playing in front of it ... while wang-mo get picked up by a trishaw??!!! :lol::lol::lol: gosh ... i almost fell off my chair watching this. aigoo ... oh and they actually had a chinese costumed guy pulling that trishaw. :lol: hmmn... i wonder what the dream means though. kekeke oh ... & the guy who's in the carriage with jk ... i just remembered who he is ... isn't he the fbi guy who interrogate jo jin moo in prison or something?!!!

and gotta love the thunderstorm for driving jk into wangmo's arms!!! :wub: ... gosh ... i gotta wait so long for the next 2 episodes~ *sniffs*

just an irrelevant observation ... whoever dress ja-kyung for that dream scene ... what is she thinking of? black shoes & i glimpse black stocking(??!!!) with that white gown? ugh ...

i want to watch this but no ysi links

Were there an episode yesterday? Which episode is playing today?

Also, Anyone see Lee-ri on the riding horse machine :P Omo, I almost fell out of my chair :D:D:D (BTW - his sister look as if she was enjoying it too!)

Guest lunagal

Where is yesterdays episode!! I've been waiting for it all week!! WAHHHHHH!!!

I'm getting so addicted to this series.

I love how Ja Kyung and Wang Mo are getting closer and closer- gotta love that thunderstorm. :P

Ja Kyung was a bit naughty when in one of the scenes, she got him to stick his hand out of the window while he was driving, because it supposedly felt like a woman's breast- to which he replied he has never had that experience before. Is he for real?!! 30, good looking, successful and never had a girlfriend?!! :blink::blink:

Supposedly in episode 19, Ja kyung tells her birthmother/wangmo's stepmother that she has feelings towards him YAY!!! And Yehri tells JaKyung not to eat with WangMo anymore- As IF!! Stoopid beeeeeetch.

And Yes!! I loved Lee Li on the riding machine. I want one too!!! Looks like fun!

Ja Kyung was a bit naughty when in one of the scenes, she got him to stick his hand out of the window while he was driving, because it supposedly felt like a woman's breast- to which he replied he has never had that experience before. Is he for real?!! 30, good looking, successful and never had a girlfriend?!! :blink::blink:

I sure hope the lack of girlfriend is not true!!!!!!!! I would be scared of a 30 year old,successful, good looking virgin! :P:P

Next week looks exciting, the green eye jealous monster appears!!!! Can't wait to see how Wang Mo apease it :D

Were there an episode yesterday? Which episode is playing today?

Also, Anyone see Lee-ri on the riding horse machine :P Omo, I almost fell out of my chair :D (BTW - his sister look as if she was enjoying it too!)

yesterday was suppose to be episode 19 and 20 today right? gah ... i'm waiting for the links!!!!

does anyone know the korean time it's being broadcasted ... 'coz i was thinking of checking it out but don't know what time it's on. :(

hahaha ... the lee-ri on the riding horse machine was hilarious. :lol:

Where is yesterdays episode!! I've been waiting for it all week!! WAHHHHHH!!!

I'm getting so addicted to this series.

I love how Ja Kyung and Wang Mo are getting closer and closer- gotta love that thunderstorm. :P

Supposedly in episode 19, Ja kyung tells her birthmother/wangmo's stepmother that she has feelings towards him YAY!!! And Yehri tells JaKyung not to eat with WangMo anymore- As IF!! Stoopid beeeeeetch.

And Yes!! I loved Lee Li on the riding machine. I want one too!!! Looks like fun!

yes ... yes ... thunderstorm is GOOD~ :rolleyes: i'm also so addicted to this series but no one is here to talk about it usually. :( ...

ooooh ... so that's what jk said? that it felt like a woman's breast? :o i was wondering what she said then. thanks so much for sharing that. haha

so i suppose no one saw the live broadcast huh since we're all still trying to get yesterdays episode. *sigh*

Hi Everyone! :)

You know what makes me mad!!!! They just HAD TO CANCEL DEAR HEAVEN THIS WEEK...out of ALL THE WEEKEND DRAMAS!!! It just had to be this drama...ugh (Personally, it's my favorite drama during the weekends!)...but yeah...my guess is that, Dear Heaven is cancelled for this week because of soccer.

Archived