[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

I managed to find time to watch ep13 tonight and now have a bunch of questions for Sandy...

1. why is young-sun lunching with ye-ri? What did they talk about? Doesn’t look like ye-ri will give up easily and I bet her mom is kissing up to wang-maria knowing that wang-mo’s stepmom is not in favor of ye-ri…but she doesn’t know that young-sun is the stepmom yet, right?

2. Sandy, can you ask your mom if she know about the relationship betw ye-ri’s mom & young-sun please? It’s obvious that they had some some bad history between them that wang-maria didn’t know about…

3. When young-sun went to makeup place to see ja-kyung about doing makeup for wang-maria, did she ask ja-kyung about wang-mo or something?

4. It irritates me that the adopted mom & aunt never talk nicely to ja-kyung…wonder if it's because of chung-ha or they’ve always treated her badly? Did the adopted aunt ask ja-kyung not to have anything to do w/chung-ha or something? She seemed so upset and ja-kyung was unfazed at the end of that conversation…so wait till later when she finds out that wang-mo likes ja-kyung instead of ye-ri...

5. Was there anything important discussed betw young-sun & wang-mo in his room? Am curious since he tells her practically everything…

6. What’s with ye-ri in her hanbok and bowing away to her parents? Lee-ri seemed to have a good time watching her...

Boy, how can wang-mo go out w/ye-ri without knowing where she's taking him??? He is just too easy going sometimes...

Cutie & Emily...where are you??? Have you watched this weekend's eps? I look forward to any comments/spoilers you might have...

dunnie!!! my episode 13 just complete downloading so i've not completed watching it yet. the earlier file i downloaded was a cut off version of epi 13 ... it got cut off at the part where ja-kyung met up with the step aunt who's all hoity & toity of course. <_<

young-sun lunched with ye-ri i think to ask her about the motive for sending wang-mo flowers after what she told ye-ri about her feelings regarding the match between wang-mo & yehri. up to this point ... i don't think yehri's mom is aware of young-sun's existence yet or that she's wang-mo's stepmom.

it must be so gritting for yehri to be holding in her temper eh? even if young-sun disapproves ... she still need to keep her facade in front of her first. after all ... she's still potential mil. i'm curious of course to know the details of what they talked about. while meeting with young-sun. from my minimal understanding ... i think young-sun told yehri to stop with what she's doing. that she already made preparation for wang-mo and know the kind of girl that will suit him/or had a candidate in mind already?

i was so cheesed with the kissing up of wang maria ... free dental ... wining & dining & expensive wine as a gift. i think wang maria didn't know how expensive the wine is until young-sun told her and said they should return it ... that is if i'm not wrong. i hope they really return that wine!!! <_< ugh ... i hate yehri & her mom. the two guys in their family ie. dad & twin brother are much nicer though. :rolleyes:

as for what young-sun & ja-kyung talked about ... i heard them talked about ja-kyung going to the house to do makeup for wang maria and i also hear young-sun ask ja-kyung if wang mo made a mistake & offended her without meaning to and said something about guys being straight in these matters?

arggh ... i want to talk more but i gotta run. :lol: laters~

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lunagal

OMG I just watched ep 14 and it was such a good ep!!!

Wang Mo and Ja Kyung are getting closer ( but I'm a bit peeved off that he finds Ye Ri cute and a potential)

Lee Li was so funny this episode- especially when WM's sis (I forget her name) was dreaming about him

OMG Lee Li in a wedding dress, hanbok was too funny for words :lol: :lol:

Cutie - you definitely understand a lot more than I do!!!

Ye-ri is such a two-face and I think it's getting harder for her to keep a smiling face in front of young-sun because she keeps trying to turn her away from wang-mo. Ye-ri & and her mom are the typical drama characters that you just dislike...and this is just the beginning...they don't know much about wang-mo & ja-kyung yet (although ye-ri found out more in ep14)...it'll probably be a lot more unpleasant in their interactions w/ja-kyung as the drama progresses and we'll just despise them more...

Lunagal was right...ep14 was a very good ep...wang-mo & ja-kyung had a long scene together near the end...Sandy, can you please summarize what they talked about (this was when they were drinking)??? Seems like he asked her a lot of personal questions? and sorry I have more questions on ep14...

What was wang-maria’s impression of ja-kyung after the makeup session? I think seul-ah said she didn't like ja-kyung? It seemed that seul-ah didn't like young-sun's attention on ja-kyung...

Wang-maria & ran-shil are becoming such good pals that they’re even going to the movies together. Makes me wonder when will young-sun’s identity be exposed and when/if ran-shil finds out about ja-kyung being her granddaughter, surely she’d want wang-mo as a grandson-in-law…hahaha…

I think wang-mo told young-sun that ye-ri took him to have scaling done. Was that when he told her that ye-ri was cute and a possibility? Young-sun seemed concerned after that…I really hope wang-mo is not going to be lingering between ja-kyung & ye-ri because he finds them both interesting...from the article that discussed the controversial birth-mother/mother-in-law theme, I was under the impression that wang-mo & ja-kyung will be together at the end...I sure hope it's not going to be otherwise because wang-mo & wang-maria & others couldn't accept it when they find out about young-sun & ja-kyung's relationship. At this point, he definitely seems more interested in her than ye-ri...when he made that error at work, he called her for a drink and not ye-ri!

What did seul-ah tell young-sun about ja-kyung (I think it’s something she heard from ye-ri)? Young-sun was not too pleased and kinda scolded seul-ah about life or something.

OMG…emily/cutie – there is a bath scene with ja-kyung’s suspected birth father..we shouldn’t have complained about chung-ha’s lean physique earlier…lol…

Hahaha…seul-ra’s dream of lee-ri was hilarious…I was laughing so hard…he looked good too…sandy – what did you think of those scenes…lol

It was also cute what ja-kyung did to wang-mo when he didn't sit still for his makeup...guess she's becoming more comfortable with him...and the way she looked at him at the very end...hmmm....

Looking at next week's preview...did ja-kyung go horseback riding and her suspected birth father saw her or something?? He met someone and might find out something??? Can't wait...

I managed to find time to watch ep13 tonight and now have a bunch of questions for Sandy...

1. why is young-sun lunching with ye-ri? What did they talk about? Doesn’t look like ye-ri will give up easily and I bet her mom is kissing up to wang-maria knowing that wang-mo’s stepmom is not in favor of ye-ri…but she doesn’t know that young-sun is the stepmom yet, right?

2. Sandy, can you ask your mom if she know about the relationship betw ye-ri’s mom & young-sun please? It’s obvious that they had some some bad history between them that wang-maria didn’t know about…

3. When young-sun went to makeup place to see ja-kyung about doing makeup for wang-maria, did she ask ja-kyung about wang-mo or something?

4. It irritates me that the adopted mom & aunt never talk nicely to ja-kyung…wonder if it's because of chung-ha or they’ve always treated her badly? Did the adopted aunt ask ja-kyung not to have anything to do w/chung-ha or something? She seemed so upset and ja-kyung was unfazed at the end of that conversation…so wait till later when she finds out that wang-mo likes ja-kyung instead of ye-ri...

5. Was there anything important discussed betw young-sun & wang-mo in his room? Am curious since he tells her practically everything…

6. What’s with ye-ri in her hanbok and bowing away to her parents? Lee-ri seemed to have a good time watching her...

1. Basically YoungSun called Yeh-Li to have lunch with her to tell her not to dash/make a move on WangMo. Yeh-Li just tells YoungSun in a nice way that she will not do as she says and says something like she's going to continue until WangMo starts liking her back...it's WangMo's decision. Correct, she doesn't know that YoungSun is WangMo's stepmom.

2. According to my mom...she said that they didn't explain their relationship yet in the drama...but from what YoungSun was thinking in her head...she thinks of Yeh-Li's mom as an enemy. I'm sure they'll explain their relationship in the future episodes.

3. Uh...this question I am not sure of...but from what I can remember...I don't remember YoungSun asking JahKyung about WangMo when she went to see JahKyung.

4. I believe it's both. They both never really liked JahKyung to start with...or more like they never considered her as their family? And...they probably dislike her more coz she and ChungHa went out.

5. There was nothing really important in their conversation. It's all the stuff you know already...but let me get back to you on this and rewatch it later and tell yeah.

6. LOL! Okay...the whole deal was...Lee-Li told Yeh-Li that he'll forgive Seul-Ah for behaving so rudely to him that day where she got extremely drunk and said stuff to him and i believe she slapped him again. So Yeh-Li asked what she can do to make him forgive Seul-Ah...And also...Yeh-Li can't be rude/mean to Lee-Li because he knows everything of what she did that one time where her and Seul-Ah went to the temple/Buddah and bowed. So Lee-Li told Yeh-Li to dress up in that same Korean tradition dress (Han-Bok) and bow down to her parents thanking them for giving birth to her and etc. I don't remember how many times she bowed to the buddah...but the deal was that she needs to do half the amount she did at the temple to her parents...so yeah, that's a lot. (And in episode 14...Seul-Ah also has to bow to her parents...that was also the deal)

Lunagal was right...ep14 was a very good ep...wang-mo & ja-kyung had a long scene together near the end...Sandy, can you please summarize what they talked about (this was when they were drinking)??? Seems like he asked her a lot of personal questions? and sorry I have more questions on ep14...

What was wang-maria’s impression of ja-kyung after the makeup session? I think seul-ah said she didn't like ja-kyung? It seemed that seul-ah didn't like young-sun's attention on ja-kyung...

I think wang-mo told young-sun that ye-ri took him to have scaling done. Was that when he told her that ye-ri was cute and a possibility? Young-sun seemed concerned after that…I really hope wang-mo is not going to be lingering between ja-kyung & ye-ri because he finds them both interesting...from the article that discussed the controversial birth-mother/mother-in-law theme, I was under the impression that wang-mo & ja-kyung will be together at the end...I sure hope it's not going to be otherwise because wang-mo & wang-maria & others couldn't accept it when they find out about young-sun & ja-kyung's relationship. At this point, he definitely seems more interested in her than ye-ri...when he made that error at work, he called her for a drink and not ye-ri!

What did seul-ah tell young-sun about ja-kyung (I think it’s something she heard from ye-ri)? Young-sun was not too pleased and kinda scolded seul-ah about life or something.

Hahaha…seul-ra’s dream of lee-ri was hilarious…I was laughing so hard…he looked good too…sandy – what did you think of those scenes…lol

It was also cute what ja-kyung did to wang-mo when he didn't sit still for his makeup...guess she's becoming more comfortable with him...and the way she looked at him at the very end...hmmm....

-Basically, WM was depressed because he made a mistake while anchoring...while he was anchoring he suddenly thought about that day where Yeh-Li got burnt on her leg because what he was reading was about something getting on fire I think...and he accidently made a little mistake. So he calls JahKyung to have a drink with him. She had to attend a meeting, but since it wasn't important she tells WangMo that she'll meet up with him. So their conversation was pretty long and good. They just talked about each other...like how much they can drink/If JahKyung has a boyfriend/What's her relationship with ChungHa (she just answered that she was a make-up artist for CH)/Is JahKyung interested in guys coz she's at a age to be marrying/JahKyung cheering up WangMo by telling him some of the mistakes she's done in life/they did rock, paper, scissors to determine who would sing on the karaoke machine/they realized that they have lots of things in common....and so on and so forth. Since this was a good scene, I'll find some time to actually translate it.

-WangMaria liked JahKyung...I don't remember exactly what her words were about her, but it was definately a positive impression. Well Seul-Ah...being a friend of Yeh-Li...of course she wouldn't want to have good impression of JahKyung. She just thinks that JahKyung is a skilled make-up artist, but other than that...she doesn't care about JahKyung and tells her grandma and mom that she will not think of JahKyung as a sister when they told her to.

-Yeup, WangMo told YoungSun that he got scaling done. He tells her that he was purposely taken to Yeh-Li dad's orthadontist and got a scaling done (He hates the orthadontist). YoungSun tells WangMo that he should make things clear to her...if he doesn't like her. WangMo doesn't think there is a reason to do that...and he wants to wait and see. He says stuff like...it must be fate to be with someone that is close to him...so basically he thinks he should look for a woman that is close to him...and stuff like that. But as of now, WangMo just thinks of Yeh-Li as a cute girl that is Seul-Ah's good friend.

-Basically Seul-Ah told Young-Sun that Jah-Kyung only thinks about money and she is just a bad girl. Young-Sun got mad that Seul-Ah was telling negative things about JahKyung...she probably got more mad because Seul-Ah heard this from Yeh-Li...and so YoungSun says negative things about Yeh-Li...and of course Seul-Ah took some of the harsh words of what she said about JahKyung back so that her mom doesn't think negatively about Yeh-Li. And Young-Sun was also mad that Seul-Ah kept on calling JahKyung 'make-up artist'...instead of saying her name or 'sister'.

and yes, OMG!!!! Seul-Ah's dream about Lee-Li was HILARIOUS...omg...was it just me or did Lee-Li look really pretty with all that make-up and wedding dress? Ahhhh!!!

Sandy - THANKS so much for the explanations!! :wub::wub:

Yes, please translate the wang-mo & ja-kyung scene in ep14 when you have the time...would love to know everything that they talked about...him wanting to know if ja-kyung is interested in guys...hahaha... I'm disappointed that he made that mistake while anchoring because of that stupid ye-ri...I don't want him thinking of her..but I forgave him when he sought ja-kyung's company when he was down...

and yes, OMG!!!! Seul-Ah's dream about Lee-Li was HILARIOUS...omg...was it just me or did Lee-Li look really pretty with all that make-up and wedding dress? Ahhhh!!! ;)

I thought Lee-ri looked really good in the make-up & wedding dress too!!! He really looked like a woman...LOL...good thing I was alone when I was watching because I was laughing so loud...almost fell off my chair

oh my.. after reading all the spoilers.. i am soooo tempted. I can't believe that I was such an airhead.. i was not feeling well the whole weekend/ so when I woke up early to dl dear heaven, i dl tears of diamond instead in my sleepy state.. and when i realized what i did.. clubbox crashed on me.. so i didn't get to watch both episodes yet. I'm still dl it now.. quick dl is crawling at 8 kb for me since my internet is all messed up due to the rain/ weather.. bad luck all the way.. but i will be sure to take caps & continue with the sandy & lee-li story since i there will be some funny scenes.

i will definitely come back and discuss when i get to watch BOTh episodes.. so excited already!!! Sandy- thanks for the translations. Dunnie & cutie- I miss u guys too!!!

Sandy - THANKS so much for the explanations!! :wub::wub:

Yes, please translate the wang-mo & ja-kyung scene in ep14 when you have the time...would love to know everything that they talked about...him wanting to know if ja-kyung is interested in guys...hahaha... I'm disappointed that he made that mistake while anchoring because of that stupid ye-ri...I don't want him thinking of her..but I forgave him when he sought ja-kyung's company when he was down...

I thought Lee-ri looked really good in the make-up & wedding dress too!!! He really looked like a woman...LOL...good thing I was alone when I was watching because I was laughing so loud...almost fell off my chair

Yeah, I was also disappointed that he made a mistake thinking of that Yeh-Li~ Argh~But yeah...I also forgave him because he called up JahKyung for comfort~!

LOL! Yeah...I was glad that my mom and I were the only ones in my room watching this episode of Lee-Li...we were laughing hysterically!

oh my.. after reading all the spoilers.. i am soooo tempted. I can't believe that I was such an airhead.. i was not feeling well the whole weekend/ so when I woke up early to dl dear heaven, i dl tears of diamond instead in my sleepy state.. and when i realized what i did.. clubbox crashed on me.. so i didn't get to watch both episodes yet. I'm still dl it now.. quick dl is crawling at 8 kb for me since my internet is all messed up due to the rain/ weather.. bad luck all the way.. but i will be sure to take caps & continue with the sandy & lee-li story since i there will be some funny scenes.

i will definitely come back and discuss when i get to watch BOTh episodes.. so excited already!!! Sandy- thanks for the translations. Dunnie & cutie- I miss u guys too!!!

Oh wow~you sure didn't have a good weekend...and clubbox...argh! Makes me mad that even using quick points, the download speed is still below 50kb/s...or even below 10kb/s! And i'm thinking in my head...why they even call it 'quick points/download' when it moves slower than just regular download. And since these quick points have an expiration date...i see myself wasting couple hundred quick points because the download speed didn't exceed! Anyways...Emily~I hope you feel/get better. :)

Sandy- thanks for the comforting words.. I spent too much time on soompi so i had to spend the weekend catching up on work.. that's why i wasn't feeling too well & lacking sleep.. ( or maybe cuz I miss my dosage of k-drama) & you guys.. Yeah.. clubbox Finally finished so I will be looking forward to watching it tonight. Let's hope I can manage to squeeze some time in for this.. I'm finally getting "punished" by slacking off with work cuz now I have so much work to do.. hehe

Emily - hope you've recovered from your weekend...I thought you were out on some hot dates..that's why you were too busy to visit the thread... :lol: I look forward to your thoughts on eps 13-14 (esp. 14...it has a lonng scene with wang-mo & ja-kyung that Sandy will translate when she finds time..)

Wonder which episode those pics are from...perhaps some dream scenes in ep 15 or 16???

1027270142925.jpg

1027269142841.jpg

1027269142821.jpg

1027269142800.jpg

1027269142732.jpg

1027268142644.jpg

1027268142602.jpg

credits/reposted links from koreanwind.net

Emily - where are you?? do you know if the upcoming ep summaries are out yet?

dunnie.. here's the preview for this week.. I feel so bad.. Since I was so busy with work, I told myself to hold off on watching k-drama until the weekend.. and guess what happened? I got distracted on reading the "goong" korean manga after "just checking out" the illustration.. my goodness( :(:lol: ).. but I will definitely catch up so I can discuss all 4 episodes with you guys (promise)!!!

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00015 회 ( 10 월 29 일 )

광주로 내려간 자경(윤정희)은 극적으로 이모 현동을 만나게 된다. 그 자리에서 자경은 자신의 근황을 들려주며 어머니를 찾으려는데 아는 대로 말해달라고 부탁한다. 그러자 현동은 자경의 어머니가 임신을 하고 난후 일어났던 일들을 자세하게 이야기하고, 이를 듣던 자경은 어머니와 자기가 닮았냐고 물으며 울먹이다 결국은 눈물을 흘린다. 한편, 자경을 생각하고 있던 영선(한혜숙)은 자경의 사진을 꺼내어 물끄러미 바라본다.

예리(왕빛나)네 집으로 간 슬아(이수경)는 청하(조연우)를 위해 음식을 준비하지만 어설픈 솜씨 때문에 이리에게 핀잔을 듣는다. 이윽고 청하가 들어오고 슬아는 떨리는 마음으로 청하와 같이 식사하다가 그만 국물을 이리에게 떨어뜨리는 등 실수를 연발한다. 그래도 슬아는 이에 아랑곳 않고 청하가 캔맥주를 들이키자 감탄을 금치 못하는데, 이를 바라보던 이리(강지섭)는 어이없어 하며 그렇게 청하가 좋냐고 슬아에게 묻고….

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00016 회 ( 10 월 30 일 )

뉴스를 위해 앵커룸으로 들어서던 왕모(이태곤)는 자경(윤정희)이 꽃꽂이를 하고 있자 환하게 웃으며 농담을 건낸다. 그러자 자경은 왕모가 꽃같은 마음으로 생기있는 뉴스를 진행했으면 하는 마음에서 준비했다고 말하는데, 왕모는 앵커가 될 사람은 자기가 아니라 자경이라고 치켜세운다. 방송이 끝난 후 둘은 야외로 빠져나와 드라이브를 즐기고, 피곤이 몰려오자 둘은 그만 차안에서 잠이 들고 만다. 이윽고 왕모의 꿈에서 왕모와 자경은 영화 속의 근사한 한 쌍의 커플처럼 변해있다.

집으로 돌아온 자경은 배득(박해미)으로부터 어제 새벽에 들어온 거며 병원에서 잔 일에 대해 추궁을 당한다. 그러자 자경은 자포자기 심정으로 자기는 광주에 옛날 이모를 찾아 갔다왔다는 말을 한다. 이후 예리(왕빛나)가 자경이네 집에 들러서는 자경에게 왕모의 메이컵을 해주더라도 될 수 있는 한 밥도 같이 먹지 말고 거리를 두라고 말해 자경을 어이없게 만든다.

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00015 회 ( 10 월 29 일 )

광주로 내려간 자경(윤정희)은 극적으로 이모 현동을 만나게 된다. 그 자리에서 자경은 자신의 근황을 들려주며 어머니를 찾으려는데 아는 대로 말해달라고 부탁한다. 그러자 현동은 자경의 어머니가 임신을 하고 난후 일어났던 일들을 자세하게 이야기하고, 이를 듣던 자경은 어머니와 자기가 닮았냐고 물으며 울먹이다 결국은 눈물을 흘린다. 한편, 자경을 생각하고 있던 영선(한혜숙)은 자경의 사진을 꺼내어 물끄러미 바라본다.

예리(왕빛나)네 집으로 간 슬아(이수경)는 청하(조연우)를 위해 음식을 준비하지만 어설픈 솜씨 때문에 이리에게 핀잔을 듣는다. 이윽고 청하가 들어오고 슬아는 떨리는 마음으로 청하와 같이 식사하다가 그만 국물을 이리에게 떨어뜨리는 등 실수를 연발한다. 그래도 슬아는 이에 아랑곳 않고 청하가 캔맥주를 들이키자 감탄을 금치 못하는데, 이를 바라보던 이리(강지섭)는 어이없어 하며 그렇게 청하가 좋냐고 슬아에게 묻고….

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00016 회 ( 10 월 30 일 )

뉴스를 위해 앵커룸으로 들어서던 왕모(이태곤)는 자경(윤정희)이 꽃꽂이를 하고 있자 환하게 웃으며 농담을 건낸다. 그러자 자경은 왕모가 꽃같은 마음으로 생기있는 뉴스를 진행했으면 하는 마음에서 준비했다고 말하는데, 왕모는 앵커가 될 사람은 자기가 아니라 자경이라고 치켜세운다. 방송이 끝난 후 둘은 야외로 빠져나와 드라이브를 즐기고, 피곤이 몰려오자 둘은 그만 차안에서 잠이 들고 만다. 이윽고 왕모의 꿈에서 왕모와 자경은 영화 속의 근사한 한 쌍의 커플처럼 변해있다.

집으로 돌아온 자경은 배득(박해미)으로부터 어제 새벽에 들어온 거며 병원에서 잔 일에 대해 추궁을 당한다. 그러자 자경은 자포자기 심정으로 자기는 광주에 옛날 이모를 찾아 갔다왔다는 말을 한다. 이후 예리(왕빛나)가 자경이네 집에 들러서는 자경에게 왕모의 메이컵을 해주더라도 될 수 있는 한 밥도 같이 먹지 말고 거리를 두라고 말해 자경을 어이없게 만든다.

15:JK goes down to KwangJoo (place) and meets her aunt, HyungDong. JK tells her aunt about some news about her and asks her aunt to tell her everything about her mother since she is trying to find her mom. So the aunt tells JK about her mother after she was pregnant and gave birth in detail. While listening, JK asks if she looked like her mother and shed tears. Meanwhile, YoungSun who was thinking about JK takes out the picture of JK and looks at it.

SeulAh goes to YehLee's house and she brings food that she made for ChungHa...however her cooking skills aren't very good and she gets scolded by LeeLi. ChungHa arrives home and SeulAh, who was very nervous, eats a meal with with him and everyone else...but she accidenlty spills soup on LeeLi. SeulAh gets in awe when she see's ChungAh drink a can of beer...LeeLi who was looking at her asks SeulAh if she really likes ChunHa that much...

16:WangMo who goes into the anchor room see's JahKyung decorating flowers. He smiles brightly and jokes around with her. JahKyung tells WangMo that she bought these flowers for him so that he anchors with a rosy heart. WangMo tells her that the person that should be anchoring should be her, not him. After the broadcast, they go out for a drive together. Exhausted, they both fall asleep in the car. In WangMo's dream, WangMo and JahKyung appears as a couple.

JahKyung comes home and I believe she gets scolded by BaeDeuk, or BaeDeuk gets scolded by JahKyung (not sure who scolds who, but it has to do something about a hospital...hmm...) JahKyung tells BaeDeuk that she went to KwangJoo and met up with her aunt. YehLee goes to JahKyung's house and tells her to try to avoid contact with WangMo as much as possible...except for putting make-up on him. JahKyung thinks ridiculously about what she told her.

Sandy - THANKS for the translations!!! :wub::wub:

So there will be a new character introduced in ep15...an aunt...wonder how she is related to young-sun...perhaps just an old friend???

I'm beginning to think that lee-ri & seul-ah might end up together...just that his feminine-like mannerisms misled everyone...seems like he might be interested in seul-ah although he's probably unaware of it for now...

Haha...can't wait to see ep 16 (or is it ep17 since the summary seems to be one ep off...) Ja-kyung & wang-mo falling asleep together in the car and then a dream!!! the dance pics are probably scenes from wang-mo's dream...

Ye-ri just gets on my nerves...she has the audacity to tell ja-kyung to avoid contacts w/wang-mo... :angry: who does she think she is?

Emily - hope you're all caught up with work...so was the Goong manga good ? interesting story? I just know that it'll be made into a drama early next year or something...

damzel - sorry I can't help you...I don't have the eps in LQ but creidesca's clubbox has the eps you're looking for...

I was just skimming through episode 15 just now...and hehe, there are some cute/funny scenes :)~~~

But OMG!!! Tomorrow's preview looks so GOOD!!!! Bad part is that, JahKyung faints and gets sent to the hospital...but the good news is that, WangMo visits her at the hospital and gives her a HUG~! Ah!

sandy.. you're killing me here.. i guess i have some major catching up to do.. oh no.. from reading your preview, i hope she's alright! I need to see that hug :lol:

Damzel..yeah.. I haven't been dl the LQ version either. Before, I dl both version, LQ to provide the YSI link for pp, the HQ for myself & screen caps.. but my internet has been somewhat slow lately & I have beenbusy too..so I only manage to dl the HQ version for myself.. I'll see what I can do.. but no promises.. hehe..

Dunnie.. the manga goong is so addicting.. hence the diversion of concentration.. I can't wait til the serie come out later.. oh my.. just excited thinking about it & patiently waiting for the next chapter of english scanlation.. so I guess i will focus back to dear heaven now.. :lol:

[sBS] Dear Heaven EP.16 Low Quality avail @ creidesca's CB

Emily: hehe...well I hope you catch up soon...coz from all the skimming i've done yesterday...i was really excited about what was going to happen in episode 16 rather than 15...but 15 seemed pretty good too. I just LUV LEE-LI!!!

The following was posted by armanigurl in the News thread. Which role is played by Yoon Jung-Hee in Dear Heaven? I thought she was the one who's playing ja-kyung...if so, why is her role described as a "bad" girl?

The 'Bad Girls' are back! No, I'm not talking about those black and white characters who populate the worst TV Dramas out there, with actresses who think all a bad girl needs to do to be convincing is frown a little and create a collection of disturbing and enraged stares. No, I'm talking real villains, the ones who are so real you feel like throwing a brick at the TV. Since this is mostly something confined to Trendy Dramas, very few of the best TV Dramas ever feature any character that's particularly 'evil' for reasons other than their living conditions.

With that in mind, the prototype of the 'perfect' bad girl, the one you dislike but also understand, the one who sometimes ends up stealing the show from the 'good' heroine, has always been Kim So-Yeon's performance in 이브의 모든 것 (All About Eve). Yes, the Drama might be nothing special, but her portrayal there is of such quality that she completely steals the show from leading 'Princess' Chae Rim. I remember some netizens back then (2000) were threatening to boycott every single one of the writer's future dramas if she didn't give Kim's character some kind of redemption (which certainly came, although in ways that still highlighted how goody two shoes Chae Rim's character was).

Well, finally, characters similar to that one are on the rise in a lot of today's Korean TV Dramas. Although Yoon Jung-Hee's role in 하늘이시여 (Dear Heaven) is strong, it's Choi Ji-Na - the shaman in 혈의 누 (Blood Rain) - who takes the cake. Her role in 장밋빛 인생 (Life in Pink) is starting to become one of the reasons to tune in, next to Choi Jin-Shil's great leading performance. Here you have a career woman, seemingly adored by her rich husband, supposedly oblivious to his love affair with another woman, living like a Princess thanks to all that money. But she's actually smarter than she looks: she knows already her husband is cheating on her, and plans revenge by catching him red handed, and leaving him to rot in prison for a few hours, forcing him to kneel down and beg for mercy later. She indirectly attacks the woman who caused the affair, and gets her way until... well, until next week's episodes.

Source: twitchfilm.net

This drama ranked #5 or 6 for last week depending the source. It's great that its rating has gone up but too bad not enough people here are watching...this thread is so quiet...

Sandy - can you please translate the ja-kyung/wang-mo conversations in ep15 (in the car when he picked her up in the morning) and ep16 (in the hospital room)? I want to know what led up to his imaginary hug...haha... I hope ja-kyung is not seriously ill...she seems to be sickly often??? Also, in beginning of ep16, what did ja-kyung's birth father & his friend talk about at dinner? I think the friend told the father something about young-sun and then he seemed to be in deep thoughts (troubled?) in the rest of ep. Also, did young-sun intentionally run into the truck? I didn't understand why she did that... Thanks! The lee-ri scenes were funny...he looked so cute in that apron w/the bear...must be a good cook...

Emily...have you caught up with the eps yet? and Cutie...haven't seen you around here much...

Archived