[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

As much as I hope for chinese subs, I think there is slim or no chance because this drama is just not active in any chinese forums (I only know of three though) at all. There is a thread in Koreanwind (where I got the 50 eps info) but hardly anyone posts there. I was so bummed because I was hoping for some discussion on at least the dialogs between the leads so I can understand what's going on....but no such luck...

Well...if it's any help...I'll come in and post up some specific scene translations for this drama, whenever i can...though I can't sub the drama...but it's better than nothing right?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dunnie

Well...if it's any help...I'll come in and post up some specific scene translations for this drama, whenever i can...though I can't sub the drama...but it's better than nothing right?

YES, sandy, a BIG hug for you....I'm sure that emily and cutie would appreciate it too!!! THANK YOU!!

YES, sandy, a BIG hug for you....I'm sure that emily and cutie would appreciate it too!!! THANK YOU!!

Hehe No problem...

I think all dramas deserve to be recognized, or at least get SOME recognition...whether how unpopular/popular it is. I mean, everyone has their own taste in dramas...and I think it's important for everyone to know what they are watching and understand it...OR at least have a thorough understanding of what the drama is about, even if there isn't subs provided.

And if anyone has any questions...I'll go up to my mom and ask those questions to her and type out the answer here to inform you guys. I mean, as of now...I think my mom is a good resource to ask questions...since she watches this drama every weekends.

If anyone has questions or want to request scene translations (that are less than five minutes long)...just PM me. I prefer you guys PMing me because I'll be informed quicker. :)

hugging sandy tightly.. :) thank you my dear.. seems like i can't thank you enough for all ur help.. :) hehe.. yes.. i will pm you some scenes so u can help me.. i'm a wang-mo & ja-kyung addict so i will only request scene translations of them.. haha.. :) i'm sure cutie & dunnie will want the same things too..

cutie & dunnie-i will have to skim through the last episode of love hymn just so i can bash sora more.. haha.. dunnie- i do watch some japanese series too when i'm bored.. hehe.. i guess we do have lots to talk about.. but sky is my favorite right now.. :)

omo ... omo ...

just found out something i want to share ...

the person that ja-kyung is looking for in the room that we keep not seeing but heard mentioned a few times ... is ja-kyung stepmom/adopted mom's young son so her younger brother?? we speculated that maybe they don't have enough money to pay for the additional cast so he's still hidden? :lol: but something is weird for sure...

omo ... omo ...

the person that ja-kyung is looking for in the room that we keep not seeing but heard mentioned a few times ... is ja-kyung stepmom/adopted mom's young son so her younger brother?? we speculated that maybe they don't have enough money to pay for the casts so he's still hidden? :lol:

wow.. interesting fact.. i luv u so much cutie for your sense of humor.. now i'm hoping he will one HOT guy ( soo shallow of me.. :lol: ) but u mentioned young.. hope he's not too young.. haha.. i need someone else to drool over ... hehe.. he can pair up with su-ah (or sura?) and make the situation more and more messy.. hehe.. i'm so excited now and hopefully my wish will come true.. that the "young" brother will take my breath away.. haha.. :)

we LOVE you sandy!!!!! :wub: you're just awesome.

cutie & dunnie-i will have to skim through the last episode of love hymn just so i can bash sora more.. haha.. dunnie- i do watch some japanese series too when i'm bored.. hehe.. i guess we do have lots to talk about.. but sky is my favorite right now.. :)

you know what? i was too tired to even want to look at her by then to bash her. haha ... just not worth the effort. i just wish she came to a bad end for what she put us through in the drama. :lol:

i used to be crazed over japanese series too ... but it has toned down somewhat although i watch the occasional j-series when i have the time ... i grew up watching hk serials followed by taiwanese serials and then japanese serials before moving to korean dramas. oh ... and in between that i discover some china serials that i actually liked too. :rolleyes: but mostly ... kdramas are keeping me way too busy as it is.

wow.. interesting fact.. i luv u so much cutie for your sense of humor.. now i'm hoping he will one HOT guy ( soo shallow of me.. :lol: ) but u mentioned young.. hope he's not too young.. haha.. i need someone else to drool over ... hehe.. he can pair up with su-ah (or sura?) and make the situation more and more messy.. hehe.. i'm so excited now and hopefully my wish will come true.. that the "young" brother will take my breath away.. haha.. :)

lol ... let's keep our fingers crossed for hot guy to keep you happy. maybe we need to look at the bedroom again to get an indication of the age of that mysterious step brother. :lol:

anyway ... i was told that ja-kyung & chung-ha did sort of date but nothing serious before the discovery by the family. but he was told by the sister to fire ja-kyung from being his makeup artists so that's that ... no breakup or anything like that probably because there's nothing to breakup since they haven't even progress that far yet?

thank you cutie for giving me some spoilers.. yeah.. i'm still hopeful that they will introduce more HOT guys..but i don't want to put my hopes up too much.. same thing for love hymn.. i was hopeful that the brother from jail will be a hot guy, but he turned out to be ummm.. bleh? hehe.. lesson learned.. haha.. but i think this drama will keep me interested with ja-kyung & wang mo relationship development.. but you know.. i still want to drool over the hot guys.. as of right now.. i can only settle for wang mo's sexy voice.. ( too bad i can't understand him though .. haha.. :)

Guest dunnie

hugging sandy tightly.. :) thank you my dear.. seems like i can't thank you enough for all ur help.. :) hehe.. yes.. i will pm you some scenes so u can help me.. i'm a wang-mo & ja-kyung addict so i will only request scene translations of them.. haha.. :) i'm sure cutie & dunnie will want the same things too..

YES, I want the wang-mo & ja-kyung scenes too...

omo ... omo ...

the person that ja-kyung is looking for in the room that we keep not seeing but heard mentioned a few times ... is ja-kyung stepmom/adopted mom's young son so her younger brother?? we speculated that maybe they don't have enough money to pay for the additional cast so he's still hidden? :lol: but something is weird for sure...

LOL...You're too funny...younger brother??? Where is he??? underneath the blue plaid bedspread? The mystery deepens...perhaps Sandy can ask her mom for clarifications..

Well, Emily, you're not the only shallow one. I've to say that the 2 male leads aren't exactly great looking like some of the other dramas so I too hope for a HOT guy. With our luck, the younger brother might be 10 years old away in broading school...haaha...

anyway ... i was told that ja-kyung & chung-ha did sort of date but nothing serious before the discovery by the family. but he was told by the sister to fire ja-kyung from being his makeup artists so that's that ... no breakup or anything like that probably because there's nothing to breakup since they haven't even progress that far yet?

Oh, so they didn't have a serious relationship? I guess that's good so ja-kyung won't be in pain for long...that's probably why she seems to have some interest in wang-mo already...maybe she's just the friendly sort and I'm imagining her interest...but she does seem happy when talking with him.

thank you cutie for giving me some spoilers.. yeah.. i'm still hopeful that they will introduce more HOT guys..but i don't want to put my hopes up too much.. same thing for love hymn.. i was hopeful that the brother from jail will be a hot guy, but he turned out to be ummm.. bleh? hehe.. lesson learned.. haha.. but i think this drama will keep me interested with ja-kyung & wang mo relationship development.. but you know.. i still want to drool over the hot guys.. as of right now.. i can only settle for wang mo's sexy voice.. ( too bad i can't understand him though .. haha.. :)

Drooling over wang-mo's sexy voice...that's sad...LOL...he's not bad looking...I've learned to like him already...probably because of how his character is portrayed...seems like such a nice guy, so loving towards his bratty sister and family. In a step-son/parent relationship, I'm amazed at how well wang-mo & young-sun get along with each other.

I think I read in a chinese forum that young-sun's age in the drama is 51, wang-mo is 32, ja-kyung is 28, and sula & aeh-lee are both 23. That means that young-sun had ja-kyung at 23, gave up the baby, remarried and had sula at several years later. err...don't know why I'm sharing this...must be the late hour...

One last thing...the actor who plays wang-mo, it seems that this is his first acting job???

dunnie.. it's great to know that me & cutie are not the only 2 that hope the younger brother will be HOT.. haha.. please please don't let him be a kid & teen ( faints at the thought).. haha.. really? it's wang mo's first acting job? that's strange cuz korean actors tend to start quite young.. hehe..

sandy- my dear.. can i please request the upcoming conversation between ja-kyung and wang mo over dinner that we saw in the preview for today's episode in advance? thanks so much ( blowing Sandy kisses.. )

dunnie.. it's great to know that me & cutie are not the only 2 that hope the younger brother will be HOT.. haha.. please please don't let him be a kid & teen ( faints at the thought).. haha.. really? it's wang mo's first acting job? that's strange cuz korean actors tend to start quite young.. hehe..

sandy- my dear.. can i please request the upcoming conversation between ja-kyung and wang mo over dinner that we saw in the preview for today's episode in advance? thanks so much ( blowing Sandy kisses.. )

okie dokie~I'll make sure I remember to translate that scene when I go dl it and see it. :)

i just finished episode 9.. here is the YSI link for it.. thank you to creidesca for providing the clubbox link

Episode 9

Some questions regarding Episode 9- (blowing kisses toward Sandy & teasing her about the gay twin... )

1. The dinner & tea session scene between Ja-kyung and wang mo- Sandy- please do translate this scene when you watch the episdode.. luv u so much :)

2. The twin gay guy has sooo many scenes in this episode.. sandy should enjoy his scenes.. soooo hilarious.. can you tell me what's going on in the car between him and su-ah ( is that her name?, wang mo's spoiled sister?)

3. ja-kyung got into a huge fight with the step-mom.. but why did the mom hit her and why did she leave? wonder if she left that horrible place for good.. :)

4. chung -ha seems extremely worried about ja-kyung.. what did he say to his sister regarding ja-kyung? and was that necklace supposed to be for ja-kyung? that evil step mom was enjoying that beautiful necklace.. :angry:

5. The two old lady discussion.. is there any relevant important info that we need to know?

In the preview for the next episodes, seems like ja-kyung and chung ha will end it for good? or ja-kyung is determined to end everything with him? i'm looking forward to the scenes that the mom will turn down the another annoying girl (the gay twin's sister.. still can't remember her name).. Ja-kyung is gonna receive a ring from her birth-mom.. YAY!!! I am so glad that the birth mom found her and is silently loving her cuz ja-kyung had such a hard life.. she really need a shoulder to lean on.. and wang mo & her birth mom are the two people that can offer her love & support.. hope things will turn out for the better for ja-kyung..

Still no sign of the mysterious "HOT" little step-brother.. i'm anticipating his appearance.. hehe.. i'm looking forward to seeing him cuz i'm sooo curious about him.. haha.. little brother-please please be HOT.. !!!

^EMILY! I cannot wait to watch episode 9. Can you believe it...I left my house for couple hours and I had episode 9 downloading on my laptop...and i just got home and find out that it hasn't even started downloading! How sad.

So that is why I'm downloading from YSI. Thanks for providing it on YSI!

Ah!!!! Scenes with Lee-Li. Gonna love this episode lots! Hehe.

Edit: Oh crappo~! The YSI link stopped on me right at 3%. Weird! Oh well, I guess I'll watch episode 9 tomorrow. I'm just having bad luck with dling things today...man~

^EMILY! I cannot wait to watch episode 9. Can you believe it...I left my house for couple hours and I had episode 9 downloading on my laptop...and i just got home and find out that it hasn't even started downloading! How sad.

So that is why I'm downloading from YSI. Thanks for providing it on YSI!

Ah!!!! Scenes with Lee-Li. Gonna love this episode lots! Hehe.

Edit: Oh crappo~! The YSI link stopped on me right at 3%. Weird! Oh well, I guess I'll watch episode 9 tomorrow. I'm just having bad luck with dling things today...man~

awww.. poor baby.. if you dl the YSI file using net-transport.. just click on the link again and it will work cuz net transport resumes broken dl.. that's what i learned.. can't wait for u to watch episode 9.. the gay twin has many scenes in this episodes.. hehe (tempting sandy.. :P )

awww.. poor baby.. if you dl the YSI file using net-transport.. just click on the link again and it will work cuz net transport resumes broken dl.. that's what i learned.. can't wait for u to watch episode 9.. the gay twin has many scenes in this episodes.. hehe (tempting sandy.. :P )

Hehe...alright. I'll most likely watch BOTH episode tomorrow...double my excitement. Hopefully~~

I kind of want to finish up my homework for school...but ugh, procrastination kills! I'm currently taking Japanese...and dang~it's kind of a boring class...but the language is fun. I'll be knowing how to speak four languages now. Well, except Chinese and Japanese...I still need to practice a lot and hopefully i'll be fluent and don't need any subtitles to watch Japanese/Chinese dramas.

Hehe...alright. I'll most likely watch BOTH episode tomorrow...double my excitement. Hopefully~~

I kind of want to finish up my homework for school...but ugh, procrastination kills! I'm currently taking Japanese...and dang~it's kind of a boring class...but the language is fun. I'll be knowing how to speak four languages now. Well, except Chinese and Japanese...I still need to practice a lot and hopefully i'll be fluent and don't need any subtitles to watch Japanese/Chinese dramas.

oh wow.. you're gonna have a blast watching BOTH episodes.. hehe.. double the fun.. :D you're learning japanese? how cool.. maybe we can see sandy subbing japanese drama in the near future.. haha.. 4 languages.. (jealous of u already). I'm still trying to figure out korean ;) can't wait til u watch the episodes so we can discuss it..

cutie & dunnie must be out enjoying the weekend..(emily searching frantically for both ) :lol:

Guest lunagal

i just finished episode 9.. here is the YSI link for it.. thank you to creidesca for providing the clubbox link

Episode 9

Some questions regarding Episode 9- (blowing kisses toward Sandy & teasing her about the gay twin... )

1. The dinner & tea session scene between Ja-kyung and wang mo- Sandy- please do translate this scene when you watch the episdode.. luv u so much :)

2. The twin gay guy has sooo many scenes in this episode.. sandy should enjoy his scenes.. soooo hilarious.. can you tell me what's going on in the car between him and su-ah ( is that her name?, wang mo's spoiled sister?)

3. ja-kyung got into a huge fight with the step-mom.. but why did the mom hit her and why did she leave? wonder if she left that horrible place for good.. :)

4. chung -ha seems extremely worried about ja-kyung.. what did he say to his sister regarding ja-kyung? and was that necklace supposed to be for ja-kyung? that evil step mom was enjoying that beautiful necklace.. :angry:

5. The two old lady discussion.. is there any relevant important info that we need to know?

In the preview for the next episodes, seems like ja-kyung and chung ha will end it for good? or ja-kyung is determined to end everything with him? i'm looking forward to the scenes that the mom will turn down the another annoying girl (the gay twin's sister.. still can't remember her name).. Ja-kyung is gonna receive a ring from her birth-mom.. YAY!!! I am so glad that the birth mom found her and is silently loving her cuz ja-kyung had such a hard life.. she really need a shoulder to lean on.. and wang mo & her birth mom are the two people that can offer her love & support.. hope things will turn out for the better for ja-kyung..

Still no sign of the mysterious "HOT" little step-brother.. i'm anticipating his appearance.. hehe.. i'm looking forward to seeing him cuz i'm sooo curious about him.. haha.. little brother-please please be HOT.. !!!

I havent watched all of this episode, so I'll answer only the ones I can.

3. JA Kyung was mad because the stepmother stole her new skirt and ruined it. So the stepmother slapped her for being insolent and pointing out the truth- that she was selfish. And yes she has left that place for good ( so far)

4. Chung Ha was mad at his sister for not appreciating all that Ja Kyung did for her. He was upset that Ja Kyung felt that she had to leave home. (In Korea it is a BIG thing for unmarried women to leave home). That necklace was not for Ja Kyung,. it was for his sister, as she was mad that he had bought the older sister one and not her.

5. The 2 old lady talks were about how to control her wayward daughter-in-law, and/or get rid of her.

I am pretty sure that the younger brother is a high school student, as he is always off studying or at tutoring academy.

Archived