[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

Guest 2Blove4ever

Can someone please upload ysi link of episode 10. Thank you very much!

Okay I have a question, but please don't get mad at me for asking this question because I notice that there are some Lee-Li fans in here. Is Lee-Li suppose to be gay in this drama because he acts so gay.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please upload ysi link of episode 10. Thank you very much!

Okay I have a question, but please don't get mad at me for asking this question because I notice that there are some Lee-Li fans in here. Is Lee-Li suppose to be gay in this drama because he acts so gay.

hehe.. no worries.. everyone thinks that he's gay... but there is still hope that he will turn "straight "..

( teasing sandy endlessly :)) i will try to upload episode 10 for you.. might take awhile since i have to re-dl it.. ( i watched it HQ).

calling out to sandy , dunnie and cutie ( hey.. that rhymes... yeah.. i'm easily amused).. i miss u all already.. guess everyone is busy.. hehe

hehe.. no worries.. everyone thinks that he's gay... but there is still hope that he will turn "straight "..

( teasing sandy endlessly :)) i will try to upload episode 10 for you.. might take awhile since i have to re-dl it.. ( i watched it HQ).

calling out to sandy , dunnie and cutie ( hey.. that rhymes... yeah.. i'm easily amused).. i miss u all already.. guess everyone is busy.. hehe

aloha Emily~~~

Hehe...why are you teasing me!?!?! Is it a crime to like LEE-LI!!!?? WAHHHH~~LoL~

And yeah...I agree with you. I mean, it was never told in the drama what his orientation is...but from how we look at him so far...it's easy to tell, just from his actions...but you never know~~he might just be very mysterious. But i'm sure loving this character. Cracks me up everytime.

aloha Emily~~~

Hehe...why are you teasing me!?!?! Is it a crime to like LEE-LI!!!?? WAHHHH~~LoL~

And yeah...I agree with you. I mean, it was never told in the drama what his orientation is...but from how we look at him so far...it's easy to tell, just from his actions...but you never know~~he might just be very mysterious. But i'm sure loving this character. Cracks me up everytime.

He cracks me up everytime too.. It's hilarious cuz his character acts soooo "gay" but those pix posted at the website lead me to believe that there might be a chance-MAYBE- that he will form some kind of relationship with Su-ah later.. Sandy can turn him straight & have him all to urself ( i'm being so generous here since I'm looking forward to the HOT step-brother.. haha)

On to the next actor- the one with the "sexy" voice.. hehehe-I checked out "wang mo" and this is what I got- he's 28.. i thought he was older for some reason.. :) I think he is a model cuz he appeared in some CFs

이름 : 이태곤

생년월일 : 1977년

신체 : 185cm

학력 : 경기대학교 사회체육과

출연방송 : SBS 하늘이시여

출연광고 : 박카스(야근편)

광고

박카스(야근편)

GM 대우

SK010

한국 관광 공사

동원 와이즈클럽

LG텔레콤

Hehe...I think Lee-Li would be a nice friend to hang out with...coz I know for sure that I'll be laughing 24/7.

Wang-Mo...he's pretty cute, i mean...He reminds me of that one dude from the drama 'imortal lee soon-shin' (sp?)...but maybe that's just me.

As for the step-brother..oh boy~~~you sure are looking forward to this dude, lol. Well, lets just hope that he is the 'image' that you are looking for...hehe.

I still haven't watched episode 10 yet...but since I usually just skim through these episodes...i have no worries. And just because I skim through the episodes, don't hesitate to ask me questions...coz I can still go and watch the scenes that anyone requests for scene trans. or questions.

sandy- I luv you!!!! hehe.. just wanted to shout that out :lol: I know.. I think i have such high expectation for the "imaginary Hot step brother" that i will so crushed if he's ummm bheh? haha.. what am i doing to myself? I agree.. hanging out with lee-li would be fun.. especially when he's singing to me.. hehe.. still can't get that image of him out of my head.. and that i'll be safe & he'll take my abuse when i'm drunk ( like he did with su-ah).. haha.. :)

Episode 10- i want to know the beginning scene between ja-kyung and chung -ha when he came to see her on the rooftop. I think she totally ended whatever feelings they had, but i'm still curious.. thank you my dear.. MUAH.. :)

LoL~I will never be able to forget that karaoke scene. Hmm singing so weirdly and sticking two strips of dry seaweed on the sides of his face, lol.

Translation: Rooftop Scene bt Chung-Ha and Jah-Kyung

CH: Were you very upset? I have another apartment in 'YuhEeDo'. Little sister (Bae-Deuk) doesn't know. Why don't you move there instead of staying here? It'll be difficult living with little sister. You probably came out after holding everything in.

JK: I don't think it is a good idea.

CH: With your personality, you probably wouldn't have just came out for a couple of days.

JK: I'm going to handle it.

CH: Are you trying to tell me to back off?

JK: Of course.

CH: Don't be like this and just follow what I tell you to do. It's for your own good.

JK: What kind of words will I be hearing if I do.

CH: I won't be telling big sister either.

JK: No. There is no secrets.

CH: Do you not have any feelings for me now?

JK: Than, should I live by regretting you?

CH: You know that is not what I'm trying to say.

JK: Because you are a person that doesn't keep stuff in your mind. (basically saying he's foolish/dull? maybe.)

CH: Don't tell me you met someone else in this short period of time.

JK: Can a person be too sure of something?

CH: Don't try to swerve yourself out of this.

JK: I'm not interested in men any more.

CH: Have all the my affection completely vanish from you?

JK: That whole family, except Lee-Li (aww~~~SEE! No one can hate Lee-Li!!!) I payed off your sister's debts. (this is basically what she said, but she said it in more detail).

CH: Again? This is really ridiculous. I'll pay you back.

JK: It's okay. That is not why I told you. I'm just telling you that I'm exhausted now.

CH: I'm sorry. That is why I want you to live at 'YuhEeDo'. Peacefully. (phone rings) Yes, brother? I'm meeting with someone.

Edit: I just went to research on Kang Ji-Sub (Lee-Li)...and wowie...there is barely ANYTHING on him. He is definitely a new actor. There was only two pictures I could find of him and both those pictures were of him at a fashion show...he was on stage modelling. In some article it said that he's gaining attention from tv viewers from this drama with his girly personality/talk...lol. YAY! So I'm not the only one hypnotized by Lee-Li...hehe.

Here are the pix of him posing/modelling (clickie):

http://kr.image.yahoo.com/GALLERY/read.htm...me=4345076127b9

thanks so much purpletiger!!!! we loooooove you~~ :D

hey mily ... i've been busy with work. and my download for episode 10 only completes late last night so no time to watch it yet. gonna play catch up by watching 10 later tonight when i get off work~ then i'll come in & rant~

as for lee li sticking those seaweeds on the side of his face ... i always wondered if that's some sort of elvis impersonation :lol: ... long sideburns?

gosh ... this is seriously one of the few dramas i'm still digging these days~

thanks so much purpletiger!!!! we loooooove you~~ :D

hey mily ... i've been busy with work. and my download for episode 10 only completes late last night so no time to watch it yet. gonna play catch up by watching 10 later tonight when i get off work~ then i'll come in & rant~

as for lee li sticking those seaweeds on the side of his face ... i always wondered if that's some sort of elvis impersonation :lol: ... long sideburns?

gosh ... this is seriously one of the few dramas i'm still digging these days~

no problem :)

hehe...yeup, i must agree. ELVIS!

Although I'm not TOTALLY into this drama...I'm starting to pick up and somewhat liking the unique story plot. I mean at first, i was totally lost...cause the first episode just introduced a whole bunch of characters...my head was spinning around and around, lol. But i must say...i've been posting in this thread A LOT more than in the threads that I should be posting in...hehe. Guess that makes up for my absence of just skimming through this drama.

He cracks me up everytime too.. It's hilarious cuz his character acts soooo "gay" but those pix posted at the website lead me to believe that there might be a chance-MAYBE- that he will form some kind of relationship with Su-ah later.. Sandy can turn him straight & have him all to urself ( i'm being so generous here since I'm looking forward to the HOT step-brother.. haha)

On to the next actor- the one with the "sexy" voice.. hehehe-I checked out "wang mo" and this is what I got- he's 28.. i thought he was older for some reason.. :) I think he is a model cuz he appeared in some CFs

I'm here...I finished eps 9-10...have to wait till the weekend again for the next eps...

About Lee-li, his orientation certainly has us guessing huh? At first I was afraid to stereotype him as being gay but his behaviour...I don't think I've seen a straight character in kdrama with mannerisms like his...maybe Eric's bro in Super Rookie but I think he was just a weird character, not gay. But looking at some of those pics with him and Su-ah, they kinda look like a couple. Perhaps we're all wrong and they'll connect up later...I still am not sure about the su-ah/chang-ha coupling...she just seems too young and immature for him...but again, this is kdrama...

Emily, so you're still waiting for the mystery step-brother? I wonder if he'll ever appear...he managed to be in school or at tutoring everytime he is mentioned so far...unless his appearance will affect the various characters' relationships somehow, he might remain hidden...poor emily (but at least you can just imagine him to choi si won..haha)...

Wang-mo (I don't know what's his real name) looks older than 28, perhaps I'm already influenced by his character who is supposed to be 32 in the drama...he appears to be so calm and collected all the time...seems like nothing will ever bother him...have you noticed that he's always home when he's not working or out with his stepmom/sister/or ja-kyung? It's like he doesn't have a social life, no friends...he just stays home...guess he'll make a good husband?

The taxi scene w/Lee-li & Su-ah was so hilarious...i was just laughing away even though I'd no idea what they were saying...even the taxi driver was laughing! The farting scene was also funny...:lol:

Did anyone understand the horseback riding scene with that guy (one that we think is ja-kyung's birth father)? What was that about? just a filler ? because I don't know the significance of that at all....

The kitten and puppy are soooooooo cute!!!! I don't like cats but the kitten was so just adorable! I think the mother-in-law doesn't like cats and the daughter-in-law purposely brought the kitten home to irritate her...the two women are probably (or will be) fighting like cats and dogs?

Sandy - thanks for the rooftop scene translations. I was going to ask you about it but emily beat me to it...

I've a couple of other questions though...in Ep 9, did ja-kyung & wang-mo go out to dinner at young-sun's request? In Ep10, did bae-deuk ask ja-kyung to move back? what was that long conversation about?

It seems that right now, young-sun wants ja-kyung for wang-mo but the grandma wants yeh-le (well grandma doesn't know about ja-kyung yet)...wonder if there will be conflicts coming up because of that...

Also chang-mo probably won't give up totally on ja-kyung yet so we'll see more of her pulled by both guys...

I've a couple of other questions though...in Ep 9, did ja-kyung & wang-mo go out to dinner at young-sun's request? In Ep10, did bae-deuk ask ja-kyung to move back? what was that long conversation about?

-No, it was not by Young-Sun's request. Wang-Mo asked Jah-Kyung that he'll buy her dinner, but i guess she told him that she didn't want to get treated...and wanted to buy dinner for him. So she takes Wang-Mo to a place she knows that make delicious food.

-Yes, Bae-Deuk did tell Jah-Kyung to move back in. Well according to my mother...Bae-Deuk mostly wants her to move back in because without Jah-Kyung's support...she will be in major debt...And Jah-Kyung has the money and stuff...so basically, to put it simply...Bae-Deuk is just selfishly using Jah-Kyung. About the convo. Jah-Kyung just tells Bae-Deuk that she is scared of her and that she keeps on making hesitant/angry. Bae-Deuk is just telling her how she gets mad at such little things...like borrowing/wearing her new dress. She tells Jah-Kyung that her brother misses her...etc. And that Bae-Deuk gets a text message from her son saying: 'is sister coming home?'. In the car...Bae-Deuk tells her to get a new car. Tells her what kind of car she likes. Jah-Kyung tells her that the car she likes is really expensive...etc. Bae-Deuk asks Jah-Kyung if she met with Chung-Ha...etc. Ugh, basically...Bae-Deuk likes everything expensive, while Jah-Kyung likes to get stuff at a cheaper price.

thanks again sandy~~

boooooooooooooooooo ... why is ja-kyung going home for a brother we've yet to see~~ don't go home!!!! arggggggh ... gosh i really detest the step mother.

the part where young-sun gave the ring to ja-kyung is so touching. that wang mo is such a mama's boy ... haha ... he like tells young-sun everything. i think if he gets married with ja-kyung ... he will be so discomfited when he shares stuff with the mom & she sides with ja-kyung. :lol:

i wonder what young-sun tells yae-ri ... 'coz i was surprised she didn't rant about what she said to lee lah (sp?) she doesn't seem to take young sun's non support of her & wang mo that seriously considering she told her mom that young-sun is only the stepmother? psh~~~

is it me? but i thought it was hilarious that the little kitty was trying to get away when the lady was holding it next to the dog. i'm such a non-cat person ... 'coz i found the dog soooo cute but that kitty scares me~ :huh:

Thanks Sandy again for the translations.

Well, I'm happy that wang-mo asked ja-kyung out himself and not at his stepmom's request, but ja-kyung is mad at him now...too bad they didn't have any scenes together in ep10, I was so looking forward to see how they make up...

About the ring that young-sun gave ja-kyung, wouldn't it seem wierd to wang-mo when he sees his stepmom, sister and ja-kyung all wearing the same ring? I mean he knows that young-sun likes ja-kyung but won't he wonder why she'd buy her the same ring? I think chang-ha asked about the ring at the end of ep10, he probably thinks that it's from another guy?

i wonder what young-sun tells yae-ri ... 'coz i was surprised she didn't rant about what she said to lee lah (sp?) she doesn't seem to take young sun's non support of her & wang mo that seriously considering she told her mom that young-sun is only the stepmother? psh~~~

Cutie, you understand some korean? I'm envious cuz I'm mostly clueless on the dialog until sandy translates for us.

After young-sun told yae-ri that she wasn't the right one for wang-mo (I think this was mentioned in preview summary that sandy translated), did yae-ri tell su-ah what her mom said?? I thought that perhaps yae-ri didn't tell her mom either...she seemed to want to put up a good face despite being rejected...

is it me? but i thought it was hilarious that the little kitty was trying to get away when the lady was holding it next to the dog. i'm such a non-cat person ... 'coz i found the dog soooo cute but that kitty scares me~

Yeah, i thought they might fight. I thought the kitten might scatch her...I'm deathly afraid of cats so there's no way I'd hold one...haha...

Sandy - I've another question since cutie mentioned that lady...what is the feud between her and her mother-in-law about? They just seem to go on and on arguing and the m-i-l is always asking for advice from wang maria...thanks.

Thanks Sandy again for the translations.

Well, I'm happy that wang-mo asked ja-kyung out himself and not at his stepmom's request, but ja-kyung is mad at him now...too bad they didn't have any scenes together in ep10, I was so looking forward to see how they make up...

About the ring that young-sun gave ja-kyung, wouldn't it seem wierd to wang-mo when he sees his stepmom, sister and ja-kyung all wearing the same ring? I mean he knows that young-sun likes ja-kyung but won't he wonder why she'd buy her the same ring? I think chang-ha asked about the ring at the end of ep10, he probably thinks that it's from another guy?

Cutie, you understand some korean? I'm envious cuz I'm mostly clueless on the dialog until sandy translates for us.

After young-sun told yae-ri that she wasn't the right one for wang-mo (I think this was mentioned in preview summary that sandy translated), did yae-ri tell su-ah what her mom said?? I thought that perhaps yae-ri didn't tell her mom either...she seemed to want to put up a good face despite being rejected...

Yeah, i thought they might fight. I thought the kitten might scatch her...I'm deathly afraid of cats so there's no way I'd hold one...haha...

Sandy - I've another question since cutie mentioned that lady...what is the feud between her and her mother-in-law about? They just seem to go on and on arguing and the m-i-l is always asking for advice from wang maria...thanks.

i was so disappointed too that there's no interaction between ja-kyung & wang-mo in episode 10. :(

about my understanding korean ... haha ... i only understand certain phrases & some words here & there after watching soooo many kdramas ... so upon hearing those ... i can put one & one together sometimes? :P but i won't claim to understand korean though. i don't know the whole of yae-lee's convo with her mom but i know she mentioned to her mom that young-sun is his stepmother.

oh yes ... young-sun told wang-mo she bought the ring for ja-kyung too i think (if i'm not mistaken) ... this was when she showed him the ring and probably used the excuse of just buying one for ja-kyung to thank her for doing good makeup on him or something like that. she probably said she was buying ring for the sister and bought one to thank ja-kyung too while she was there or something like that. and wang-mo ... didn't seem the kind of guy to think too much outside of his newscasting world? :rolleyes:

i too am wondering about the feud between the mil & dil ... i only know that it has something to do with having children but the lady is kind of old to try & have another kid? besides ... her husband refuse to undo his vasectomy operation from what i know?

^^Umm...i'm not exactly sure, but from what I remember vaguely...in the recent episodes...they were arguing about the lady coming to live back in the house that her MIL is living in. I'm guessing she moved out?? Because she wanted to live with her husband alone...but I'm not sure why she wants to move back in. And all i remember is that the MIL told her something like: 'Although you moved out of this house on your own, it won't be easy for you to come back into this house'...and than the lady told her MIL that she will do anything and that she is sorry (but...the lady didn't seem to have good intentions when she was thinking in her mind, i believe)...and so the MIL told her to sign an agreement/a contract or something...and so she does...etc.

If anything, i think they just have 'personality' difference.

What I stated might not be exact or even correct. Since i'm fuzzy about it, I'll re-watch the scenes and explain better next time.

Edit: And oh yeah! exupery, you're right! It also has to do with having children. Like the MIL went very deep with that issue. I don't know how to explain it...but the word that the MIL used was 'surrogate mother'. To have a different woman to give birth to their baby or whatever...bleh~I have no idea what i'm saying.

Here's the correct definition: A woman who bears a child for another person, often for pay, either through artificial insemination or by carrying until birth another woman's surgically implanted fertilized egg.

So yeah...the DIL wasn't happy with the MIL. This happened like in the beginning eps. i believe.

EDIT!: Ack, I keep having to edit my post about this topic. Okay I got more information about this issue.

So what happened was...the DIL got pregnant and gave birth to a son. The MIL wanted her to have more babies, but the DIL said that one was enough...so she told/go her husband to get that surgery. But when her son was in college, he died while skiing. Very tragic. And so...now the MIL is wanting them to go through the 'surrogate mother' thingy. Have the husband get surgery again...and etc, I don't think i need to explain this part, lol.

I don't want to go through all the pages.

You should have some sort of a synopsis on the first title post to say what the drama is about... ??

^^Umm...i'm not exactly sure, but from what I remember vaguely...in the recent episodes...they were arguing about the lady coming to live back in the house that her MIL is living in. I'm guessing she moved out?? Because she wanted to live with her husband alone...but I'm not sure why she wants to move back in. And all i remember is that the MIL told her something like: 'Although you moved out of this house on your own, it won't be easy for you to come back into this house'...and than the lady told her MIL that she will do anything and that she is sorry (but...the lady didn't seem to have good intentions when she was thinking in her mind, i believe)...and so the MIL told her to sign an agreement/a contract or something...and so she does...etc.

If anything, i think they just have 'personality' difference.

What I stated might not be exact or even correct. Since i'm fuzzy about it, I'll re-watch the scenes and explain better next time.

Edit: And oh yeah! exupery, you're right! It also has to do with having children. Like the MIL went very deep with that issue. I don't know how to explain it...but the word that the MIL used was 'surrogate mother'. To have a different woman to give birth to their baby or whatever...bleh~I have no idea what i'm saying.

Here's the correct definition: A woman who bears a child for another person, often for pay, either through artificial insemination or by carrying until birth another woman's surgically implanted fertilized egg.

So yeah...the DIL wasn't happy with the MIL. This happened like in the beginning eps. i believe.

EDIT!: Ack, I keep having to edit my post about this topic. Okay I got more information about this issue.

So what happened was...the DIL got pregnant and gave birth to a son. The MIL wanted her to have more babies, but the DIL said that one was enough...so she told/go her husband to get that surgery. But when her son was in college, he died while skiing. Very tragic. And so...now the MIL is wanting them to go through the 'surrogate mother' thingy. Have the husband get surgery again...and etc, I don't think i need to explain this part, lol.

oooooh ... thanks sandy for confirming ~~*muaaaaah*

i remember the mil kept saying about surgery and 'ssibaji' (sp?) ... which means surrogate mother to the dil in the first few episodes but i thought she was just saying it. haha. looks like she's serious about it. no wonder the dil moved out. i knew they had a son who died but didn't know he was at college age. so sad. so since the dil moved back ... has she agreed to it? even if the dil agreed ... she still need the son to agree but he seems the filial sort so he will listen to the mom once the wife agrees i think.

You should have some sort of a synopsis on the first title post to say what the drama is about... ??

if you look carefully at the first post, you can see that the preview summary for all the episodes so far are posted right there. We used to have a "synopsis" article, but since soompi crashed, I can't locate it anymore. By the way, maybe you should phrase your words differently next time cuz it sounded quite demanding..

On another positive note.. thank you Sandy for all the wonderful translations.. :)

Dunnie & cutie- glad to see you guys back.. i love reading all of your comments.. i thought the kitten was cute.. haha.. sooo tiny.. but the puppies are cute too.. i guess i like both cats and dogs.. :):P

in short ... this drama is about a woman who gave away her daughter after giving birth to her and is now trying to reclaim the daughter back as her daughter in law by matching her up with her step-son.

oooooh ... thanks sandy for confirming ~~*muaaaaah*

i remember the mil kept saying about surgery and 'ssibaji' (sp?) ... which means surrogate mother to the dil in the first few episodes but i thought she was just saying it. haha. looks like she's serious about it. no wonder the dil moved out. i knew they had a son who died but didn't know he was at college age. so sad. so since the dil moved back ... has she agreed to it? even if the dil agreed ... she still need the son to agree but he seems the filial sort so he will listen to the mom once the wife agrees i think.

Hehe...i didn't even know the lady had a son or that he was in college. -_-. Hmm...i don't remember them talking about that issue. All i remember is that the MIL told her to make an agreement by acting like a true DIL, Wife...and no matter what arguments/bad situation they get into....she shall never pack her bags and move out of the house. The DIL asks her if what she just said was her idea or her husband's. The MIL just says that whom ever said it didn't matter. And so the DIL agrees to do so...but she wasn't happy about it....and you can tell from her face expression...she said that she would agree to what she said, just to make her happy.

and just to add to this...that scene where the DIL was in her room thinking to herself folding the agreement paper, she said: 'you just see...in six months, i'm going to seperate with your son' (uh oh)

in short ... this drama is about a woman who gave away her daughter after giving birth to her and is now trying to reclaim the daughter back as her daughter in law by matching her up with her step-son.

Very simple/brief and well stated! :)

Archived