[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

Sandy, I just keep thanking you tonight..your mom must wonder why you keep asking all these questions about the drama....hehe...

I imagine that the scriptwriter might continue with this surrogate mother storyline for a while. If ja-kyung's birth father is revealed too soon, how can they make a 50 ep series???

i was so disappointed too that there's no interaction between ja-kyung & wang-mo in episode 10. :(

about my understanding korean ... haha ... i only understand certain phrases & some words here & there after watching soooo many kdramas ... so upon hearing those ... i can put one & one together sometimes? :P but i won't claim to understand korean though. i don't know the whole of yae-lee's convo with her mom but i know she mentioned to her mom that young-sun is his stepmother.

Come to think of it, how could the writer not include any ja-kyung/wang-mo interaction in ep 10? Esp. since she walked off from their date...They should have some in each ep, regardless of how minimal it might be...guess you can tell that I'm a ja-kyung/wang-mo advocate.

Well, cutie, you certainly understand more than I do...I only know certain words like hello, goodbye, thank you and most importantly, sorry, haha...

oh yes ... young-sun told wang-mo she bought the ring for ja-kyung too i think (if i'm not mistaken) ... this was when she showed him the ring and probably used the excuse of just buying one for ja-kyung to thank her for doing good makeup on him or something like that. she probably said she was buying ring for the sister and bought one to thank ja-kyung too while she was there or something like that. and wang-mo ... didn't seem the kind of guy to think too much outside of his newscasting world? :rolleyes:

You crack me up...are you suggesting wang-mo is a simple-minded kind of guy? haha...but you might be right about him. Like I commented earlier, he doesn't seem to have a life outside of work and family...not that that's bad...sometimes I think his character is a bit boring...needs some spicing up...if I understood everything he's saying I might feel differently...but I still like him...

I have a dumb question and hope one of you can help me...how do you insert the smilies into a message? When I click on them, they are added to the end of the message and not where the cursor is...I used to know how before soompi changed to this new format...:(

edit: Hi Emily!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd to make one more comment before I can sleep...I hope ja-kyung doesn't move back in with bae-deuk. I think she'll endure more anguish if she moves back. Her stepmom is so selfish and greedy...she doesn't do anything except dance away and live off ja-kyung...she doesn't have my sympathy. It sounds like ja-kyung is on good terms with her younger stepbrother so I wonder if she might move back because of him (maybe then we'll see the mystery hot young guy! ).

Sandy, do you recall if ja-kyung would move back or did they not get to that in ep10? Thanks again!

I'd to make one more comment before I can sleep...I hope ja-kyung doesn't move back in with bae-deuk. I think she'll endure more anguish if she moves back. Her stepmom is so selfish and greedy...she doesn't do anything except dance away and live off ja-kyung...she doesn't have my sympathy. It sounds like ja-kyung is on good terms with her younger stepbrother so I wonder if she might move back because of him (maybe then we'll see the mystery hot young guy! ).

Sandy, do you recall if ja-kyung would move back or did they not get to that in ep10? Thanks again!

did you not watch 10? ja-kyung did move back home unfortunately~ :(<_<

and just to add to this...that scene where the DIL was in her room thinking to herself folding the agreement paper, she said: 'you just see...in six months, i'm going to seperate with your son' (uh oh)

:o ... why bother to come back then??!! ... dun ... dun... dun. i don't think the guy is really bothered by the wife moving out. ... seems like he still love young-sun from the way he looked at her pix which he kept in his book or something.

sorry ... i'm doing this multiple reply separately. it's such a pain but for some reason doing multiple quotes doesn't work for me anymore on this new soompi. <_<

edit : :o ... it just append to the last reply?!! how cool is that?

no problem with the trans. and answering questions. Afterall...that's why I'm here for...hehe. I'm trying to help out with things I can help with as much as possible. I like keeping myself busy...although at times, I get myself into trouble by taking an overload of stuff to translate or other stuff. Hmm...that reminds me...I better start translating episode two of 'Hanoi Bride'...hah. (See what I do to myself, I get so hung up on something...and forget to do what I orginally planned on doing...but no worries, I'll manage to do a little of everything each day)...pretty soon...I don't think I'll be able to enjoy and do any of this anyways...well at least not too actively.

Did I ever state in this thread that I love the title of this drama? 'Dear Heaven'...hehe...love it!

Guess who I am thinking about right now? (Emily...got any idea? lol)

I feel like karaoking (sp?)...lol.

I just spent ten minutes memorizing 48 Japanese vowels/single consonants. I'm getting all confused...coz a lot of the characters look so similar to each other...but they are easy to write, hehe. (oh jeez...sorry for randomly going off-topic...it's just a terrible habit I have. I also have a habit of wanting to make every post I make look long...or at least write more than a sentence. but anyways, sorry for the random rant). So what does this got to do with this drama? I have no idea...but I guess maybe some of you wanted to know what I do when I don't come into soompi forums?? Hmm...who knows what...but I'll try to limit myself in blurting out such subjects as this. :mellow:

Back to Dear Heaven...so this is going to be 50 episodes long? (approximately...) Hmm...that's a lot of episodes...but that also means, there are tons more to look forward to...and hah! There is hope to see the mysterious step-brother who hasn't been on screen yet!!!! WooT. I can't wait to see Wang-Mo and Jah-Kyung's relationship to develop. They look like a great couple! (Emily...i'm hinting that you like Choi Si-Won? hehe...)

As for Lee-Li...I worry about him sometimes...but oh well, he's funny nonetheless! I just really can't picture him marrying a woman though...

And Yeh-Li...she is hmmm...what am I trying to say...'two-faced'. She speaks in a rude tone when she talks with Jah-Kyung...it makes me want to strangle her at times...but oh well. At the dinner table scene (I believe at the twins house)...you can tell that Chun-Ha disliked the way Yeh-Li was talking about Jah-Kyung. Calling Jah-Kyung such things like...'Money Bug'...etc.

Sandy, I just keep thanking you tonight..your mom must wonder why you keep asking all these questions about the drama....hehe...

I imagine that the scriptwriter might continue with this surrogate mother storyline for a while. If ja-kyung's birth father is revealed too soon, how can they make a 50 ep series???

Come to think of it, how could the writer not include any ja-kyung/wang-mo interaction in ep 10? Esp. since she walked off from their date...They should have some in each ep, regardless of how minimal it might be...guess you can tell that I'm a ja-kyung/wang-mo advocate.

Well, cutie, you certainly understand more than I do...I only know certain words like hello, goodbye, thank you and most importantly, sorry, haha...

You crack me up...are you suggesting wang-mo is a simple-minded kind of guy? haha...but you might be right about him. Like I commented earlier, he doesn't seem to have a life outside of work and family...not that that's bad...sometimes I think his character is a bit boring...needs some spicing up...if I understood everything he's saying I might feel differently...but I still like him...

oh yeah ... we must not forget to thank sandy's mom too for answering sandy's question on our behalf. :D

i know ... that's what bothered me ... after she walked off ... he didn't even make any attempt to see her? and i thought she worked as his makeup artists ... *sigh* ... maybe it's not his shift. we're all wang-mo & ja-kyung advocates here ... i think sandy is too although her eyes may be glued to that cute gay twin. :rolleyes::lol:

heh ... i agree with you that wang-mo's character need some spicing up although i do like the guy. but he's the type that makes good husband i suppose. hehe like i said ... it's funny how he's such a mommy's boy although young-sun is not his birth mom ... he's always telling her everything~~

Yeup...she did move back in, sadly enough. And yeup...i swear...Bae-Deuk is just selfishly 'USING' Jah-Kyung...coz she is the one that supports the family. Yeah...it does seem like her and her step-brother get along...now if the writer just introduces this step-brother, it would be nice. SOON!

Ugh...did everyone notice that 'fake smile' that Bae-Deuk had on her face? (Or am i just imagining things?)...but definately she is 'pretending'!

:o ... why bother to come back then??!! ... dun ... dun... dun. i don't think the guy is really bothered by the wife moving out. ... seems like he still love young-sun from the way he looked at her pix which he kept in his book or something.

sorry ... i'm doing this multiple reply separately. it's such a pain but for some reason doing multiple quotes doesn't work for me anymore on this new soompi. <_<

edit : :o ... it just append to the last reply?!! how cool is that?

Yeup...I think the husband still loves Young-Sun too. I wonder how him and his current wife got together? Hmmm...

oh yeah ... we must not forget to thank sandy's mom too for answering sandy's question on our behalf. :D

i know ... that's what bothered me ... after she walked off ... he didn't even make any attempt to see her? and i thought she worked as his makeup artists ... *sigh* ... maybe it's not his shift. we're all wang-mo & ja-kyung advocates here ... i think sandy is too although her eyes may be glued to that cute gay twin. :rolleyes::lol:

heh ... i agree with you that wang-mo's character need some spicing up although i do like the guy. but he's the type that makes good husband i suppose. hehe like i said ... it's funny how he's such a mommy's boy although young-sun is not his birth mom ... he's always telling her everything~~

Hehe...my mom~~~She's a genius when it comes to remembering what happens in every single drama she watches. I don't know what I'll do without my mom. And she also enjoys answering some of the question you guys have. :)

Yeah...I was a little disappointed with Wang-Mo did not make any attempt to see her. Although he did try to chase after her when she left the cafe...though he made a slow move.

No doubt about it...I'm also rooting for Wang-Mo and Jah-Kyung couple!

and hehe, you're right...my main focus is planted on Lee-Li as of now~~:)

And yeah...Wang-Mo doesn't seem to have a social life...other than when he's working. Maybe he likes relaxing after a hard day at work. 'There's no place like home'...hehe. But, that'll probably change.

even though I'm late- "doing the all around wave" to dunnie & cutie.. sorry i didn't catch ya earlier.. i was eavesdroping & checking out lovers in prague cuz my sister Luv was watching it for like the 10th time.. haha.. yeah.. I'm praying and hoping for the "HOT " step bro to appear soon. I like him already since he's close to ja-kyung.. haha.. they better let choi si won or someone as cute play that role. I'm continuing to look forward to the upcoming episodes cuz i'm like " he will appear".. haha..

as of right now.. i do pay more attention to lee-li cuz he's funny & it helps that sandy likes him.. hehe.. i would love to have an elder brother like wang mo though.. still can't believe he's only 28.. maybe if he appear in casual clothes, he will look younger? I think he's kinda cute & fit ( despite my horrible capture of him with that bloated bellY :D ) I really like his voice, very deep & sexy & mature ( a great contrast to the female's kinda high-pitch & funny voices in this serie).

I think we're all ja-kyung & wang mo advocate. I really like the relationship wang mo has with his step-mom.. sooo loving & sweet. At least he does go out and watch a movie in the upcoming episode, hehe.. i'm looking forward to see him stuck with the annoying/fake yae-ri ( i'm making up characters'name now.. the other annyoing twin.. the girl).. after spending time with her, he will definitely miss Ja-kyung and running back to look for her.. :)

Once again.. i really hope the step brother will appear soon.. so weird.. i already think he will be choi si won.. but my wishes never seem to come true.. i just hope they will give me someone decent though... or maybe have more HOT guys guest star ( since chung-ha is a movie star afterall, they can have him doing a movie with all these HOT celebs.. ).. haha.. wishful thinking again.. i better get my beauty sleep & dream a wonderful dream.. :)

haha...I love it when there so many new posts when I come in in the morning...just wanted to share the following and will be back to read the posts more thoroughly later...

I just read that the ratings for this drama was 17.8% (ranked 12) for the week of 10/3-10/9, right behind the Ballad of Suh Dong. That's not bad, huh? Too bad there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest here in soompi or the chinese forums though...

Also, unsure about this but the actress playing ja-kyung was a Miss Korea contestant???

Here are some pics from that I don't think have been posted before...

credits:sbs

sky10_1280.jpg

sky08_1280.jpg

sky11_1280.jpg

GZ0Q0863_20050912135646.jpg

703-55_20050830175824.jpg

I'm embarrassed to say that I did watch ep10 but didn't understand that she was moving back...thought they were just going somewhere...duh...

On that couple, I wonder how will the wife react when she finds out that he has a daughter from a previous relationship, esp. since she seems to be up to something no good in her feud w/her m-i-l...

no problem with the trans. and answering questions. Afterall...that's why I'm here for...hehe. I'm trying to help out with things I can help with as much as possible. I like keeping myself busy...although at times, I get myself into trouble by taking an overload of stuff to translate or other stuff. Hmm...that reminds me...I better start translating episode two of 'Hanoi Bride'...hah. (See what I do to myself, I get so hung up on something...and forget to do what I orginally planned on doing...but no worries, I'll manage to do a little of everything each day)...pretty soon...I don't think I'll be able to enjoy and do any of this anyways...well at least not too actively.

Did I ever state in this thread that I love the title of this drama? 'Dear Heaven'...hehe...love it!

Guess who I am thinking about right now? (Emily...got any idea? lol)

I feel like karaoking (sp?)...lol.

I just spent ten minutes memorizing 48 Japanese vowels/single consonants. I'm getting all confused...coz a lot of the characters look so similar to each other...but they are easy to write, hehe. (oh jeez...sorry for randomly going off-topic...it's just a terrible habit I have. I also have a habit of wanting to make every post I make look long...or at least write more than a sentence. but anyways, sorry for the random rant). So what does this got to do with this drama? I have no idea...but I guess maybe some of you wanted to know what I do when I don't come into soompi forums?? Hmm...who knows what...but I'll try to limit myself in blurting out such subjects as this. :mellow:

Back to Dear Heaven...so this is going to be 50 episodes long? (approximately...) Hmm...that's a lot of episodes...but that also means, there are tons more to look forward to...and hah! There is hope to see the mysterious step-brother who hasn't been on screen yet!!!! WooT. I can't wait to see Wang-Mo and Jah-Kyung's relationship to develop. They look like a great couple! (Emily...i'm hinting that you like Choi Si-Won? hehe...)

As for Lee-Li...I worry about him sometimes...but oh well, he's funny nonetheless! I just really can't picture him marrying a woman though...

And Yeh-Li...she is hmmm...what am I trying to say...'two-faced'. She speaks in a rude tone when she talks with Jah-Kyung...it makes me want to strangle her at times...but oh well. At the dinner table scene (I believe at the twins house)...you can tell that Chun-Ha disliked the way Yeh-Li was talking about Jah-Kyung. Calling Jah-Kyung such things like...'Money Bug'...etc.

Sandy, I hope that you'd continue to find some time for this drama when you get really busy later, can't do without you here...

Off-topic here...Hanoi Bride, I just watched it with chinese subs and liked it, but if you're doing english subs (hard or soft?), I'd want to watch again because there were some parts that I didn't quite understand...

You're pretty good to memorize 48 vowels in 10 minutes. I took beginning japanese and it took me a while to memorize the hirigana...certainly more than 10 minutes!!!

Okay, back to Heaven, I just read in a chinese forum that this is a 50 ep drama but don't take my word for it. I don't know how to navigate the official site...don't know if the info is posted there or not...

On Yeh-li, I think she is just as fake as bae-deuk. I just don't see wang-mo falling for someone like her. I just remember this one scene when Yeh-li was visiting wang-mo's house. They were in the living room w/the grandma and su-ah, and I think yeh-li drank something and then she kinda screamed holding her head...do you remember what that's about? Anyway, wang-mo looked at her and then at grandma w/expression of what's going on here...I can't wait to see ep11 when they go to the movie and have wang-mo see how rediculous she is...

haha...that's not a valid excuse esp. since he asked her out to dinner first...granted he thought about her at the pool (and that infamous belly capture lol) but one ep in a drama is a long time to not make amends...maybe he was surprised at ja-kyung's reaction when she walked out but he just sat there and then of course she was gone when he finally went outside (yeah, i know, he had to pay the bill...)...ok, will stop being so harsh on him...

I really like wang-mo's relationship w/his stepmom because they seem to really love each other...that's rather unusual for a drama, huh? and I think that kinda sets the stage for young-sun's influence over him regarding ja-kyung. He seems to be very loving and tender in nature so when he & ja-kyung finally gets together, he will make her very happy.

Hehe...my mom~~~She's a genius when it comes to remembering what happens in every single drama she watches. I don't know what I'll do without my mom. And she also enjoys answering some of the question you guys have. :)

Hugs and kisses for Sandy's mom!!! and of course Sandy too for patiently answering all of our neverending questions... :P

Ok ... was bored so went ahead and translated all the names using the chart that was posted earlier ... just so we know what to call the lady with dil problem and her daughter in law. :lol: anyway ... please feel free to correct since i'm not 100% sure i got the romanisations of the name right but it's good practise for me. :P

Not that I know much of korean but I find the scriptwriter for this drama uses a lot of interesting names which are not too common? Reminds me of when I was watching Mermaid Lady ... even Ariyoung doesn't sound like korean names and I don't hear Joo-wang a lot either.

1) 왕마리아 - Wang Maria (Wang mo's grandma)

2) 지영선 - Ji Young-sun (Wang mo's stepmom & Ja-kyung's birth mom)

3) 김배득 - Kim Bae-deuk (Ja-kyung's adopted/step mom(?))

4) 김미향 - Kim Mi-hyang (Bae-deuk's elder sister/Ja-kyung's adopted/step aunt/Ye-ri's mom)

5) 강동춘 - Kang Dong-choon (Mi-hyang's husband/Ye-ri's father)

6) 구슬아 - Gu Seul-ah (Wang-mo's sister/Young-sun's daughter/Ja-kyung's step sister - same mother different dad)

7) 구왕모 - Gu Wang-mo (Young-sun's stepson)

8) 이자경 - Lee Ja-kyung (Young-sun's illegitimate daughter)

9) 김청하 - Kim Chung-ha (Mi-hyang & Bae-deuk's youngest brother)

10) 강예리 - Kang Ye-ri (Mi-hyang & Dong-choon's twin daughter/Seul-ah's friend/Ja-kyung's step/adopted-cousin)

11) 모란실 - Mo Ran-shil (Possibly Ja-kyung's grandma (her birth father's mom)/Wang Maria's newly found friend/the old lady with the daughter-in-law problem :P)

12) 이홍파 - Lee Hong-pa (Possibly Ja-kyung's birth father/Young-sun's first love)

13) 봉은지 - Bong Eun-ji (Ja-kyung's birth father's wife so possibly step mother)

14) 강이리 - Kang Lee-ri (Ye-ri's twin brother/Ja-kyung's favourite step/adopted cousin/possibly gay(?) :rolleyes: /possible Seul-ah's love interest(?))

gosh ... it's later than i thought so i'll head to bed. see you gals later~ :wub:

dunnie.. morning!!! hehe.. I'm excited to see new postings too.. Work can be a bit dull at times.. hehe..

Yeah.. I posted ALOT of pix of ja-kyung when she participated in the Miss Korea Contest before soompi crashed. I will try to find the pix again for u :)

Every single time i watch episode 10 again.. I couldn't stop laughing about wang mo and his "bloated" belly during his swimming scenes.. hehe.. I just burst out laughing and my family think i'm nuts cuz he's just ummm swimming... haha

I can't wait to see the fakeness of Yah-li ( the other twin.. i'm killing her name here.. :lol: ).. she's fake so it's okay for her to get various names..haha.. Wang mo is gonna be so "OMG" when she pretended to be scare during the movie "date".

Cutie- I was wondering the same thing too.. that wang mo had the day off or something cuz he didn't see ja-kyung at work :huh: He looks so sweet though.. like he knows how to treat women well since he grew up with plenty of women around.. haha.. I just melted seeing him with his grandma, stepmom and sister.. Imagine how well he will treat his wife.. Awww.. :P

Sandy- thanks for the confirmation that Lee-Li & ja-kyung relationship is GREAT!!! At least now i like Lee-Li even more.. I like anyone who treats ja-kyung well ( that includes the mysterious step brother).. haha... Please let your mom know that we appreciated all her help and please do continue to watch this serie.. hehe

Guest 2Blove4ever

hehe.. no worries.. everyone thinks that he's gay... but there is still hope that he will turn "straight "..

( teasing sandy endlessly :)) i will try to upload episode 10 for you.. might take awhile since i have to re-dl it.. ( i watched it HQ).

Thanks Mily2, no hurry just take your time. Wow, Wang Mo looks more like 30+ than 28 years old.

Bae-deuk needs to be taught a lesson, all she ever do is abuse/take advantage of Ja-kyung, and what annoys me the most is that she always go dancing (like that's going to put food on the table) instead of working.

Sandy.. the previews are out.. please do help us when you have time.. ( wink wink :):P i do hope they will maybe mention something about the (HOT) step brother.. hehe..

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00011 회 ( 10 월 15 일 )

아침뉴스를 끝낸 왕모는 자경(윤정희)과 함께 식사를 하면서 지난번 자신의 실수에도 불구하고 잘 대해주어 고맙다고 말한다. 그러자 자경은 왕모가 뉴스 진행하는데 자신 때문에 신경 쓰일 것 같아 일부러 편하게 대했다며 말하며 살짝 웃음짓는다. 이런 자경의 마음씀씀이를 확인한 왕모는 기분 좋아지고 자경과 즐겁게 이야기를 나누며 식사를 하게 된다.

한편, 영선(한혜숙)은 왕모(이태곤)에게 꽃다발을 선물한 예리(왕빛나)를 불러서는 앞으로는 이렇게 꽃다발을 보내지 말라고 따끔하게 한 마디 한다. 이에 예리는 기분이 언짢아 지지만 애써 기죽지 않으려 노력한다. 그런가 하면 동춘의 치과에서 이빨을 치료받은 왕마리아 여사(정혜선)는 미향이 건낸 와인을 받고서 기뻐하는데..

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00012 회 ( 10 월 16 일 )

영선(한혜숙)은 왕마리아 여사(정혜선)의 메이크업을 이유로 자경(윤정희)을 집으로 초대한다. 영문도 모른 체 왕마리아 여사의 화장을 맡게 된 자경은 성심성의껏 화장을 하게 되고, 끝난 뒤에는 칭찬을 받는다. 그러자 영선은 내심 기분이 좋아지고, 자경을 위해 많은 음식들을 내놓는다. 이때 자리를 같이하게 된 슬아(이수경)는 자경의 손가락에 있는 반지가 자기 것과 같다는 걸 알고는 깜짝 놀란다.

한편, 예리는 왕모를 자기아버지 동춘(임채무)이 운영하는 치과로 데리고 가서는 이빨을 스켈링하게끔 도와준다. 이후 셋은 같이 식사를 하며 기분좋은 시간을 보내는데, 왕모는 자신에게 친절을 베푼 부녀가 고맙기만 하다. 하지만, 예리의 속내는 왕모를 얼른 차지하고 싶은 마음뿐이다. 이후 슬아를 통해 영선이 자경을 마음에 들어하더라는 이야기를 들은 예리는 슬아와 함께 좀더 구체적으로 왕모의 관심을 끌 계획을 꾸미게 되는데..

found a pix of the adorable puppy & the (scary & cute kitten- scary cuz dunnie & cutie doesn't cat).. hehe

709-33_20051011145914.jpg

709-34_20051011150331.jpg

this scene is sweet.. she was sooo happy to receive the ring.. :)

707-28_20050926150749.jpg

and to the next.. the annoying step mom.. sandy- does she work at the dancing place?

705-44_20050913092231.jpg

lee-li staring into Sandy's eyes.. :)

705-42_20050913092031.jpg

cutie & dunnie can't miss out on the fun..

GZ0Q0006_20050824145055.jpg-w/o the bloated belly

I came across this so I think the drama will be 50 episodes.. sandy- can u confirm this?

스페인 어느 광장, 드라마 ‘마드리드의 추억’을 촬영 중인 탤런트 청하(조연우)는 분장사 자경(윤정희)으로부터 메이크업을 받으...

감 독 : 이영희

주 연 : 윤정희, 이태곤, 조연우, 이수경

장 르 : SBS드라마

관람등급 : 15세 이상

관람요금 : 1000원

러닝타임 : 50분

Cutie - so glad you got all the characters' names. I only knew a handful of them and spelled them differently each time (except wang-mo & ja-kyung of course)...now I will use yours...I just realized that ja-kyung's stepbrother is not on the list...oh no...is he never going to appear? If that's the case, emily will be sooo disappointed!

Emily, thanks for the pics...esp. the wang-mo one...he looks pretty good in that one, trim and fit..hehe...

When watching ep10, I saw the exact moment where you took the capture and for a split second, he really looked like he had a bloated tummy on screen. I might go back and look again after I finish my other dramas...

The puppy is sooo cute...doesn't it look like it grew already? When it first appeared, it was like palm size and it looks bigger now.

Cutie- I was wondering the same thing too.. that wang mo had the day off or something cuz he didn't see ja-kyung at work He looks so sweet though.. like he knows how to treat women well since he grew up with plenty of women around.. haha.. I just melted seeing him with his grandma, stepmom and sister.. Imagine how well he will treat his wife.. Awww..

Are all of us except sandy falling for wang-mo? Poor chung-ha...

Dunnie.. :)

No need to feel sorry for Chung-Ha.. I'll claim him too for now so he won't be lonely .. :lol: but i definitely release him when the mysterious "HOT" step bro appear on screen.. whenever that is.. hehe.. I will be so crushed if he doesn't appear.. but i still have plenty of hope since it's 50 episodes.. who knows? they'll throw in more HOT guys to form more love relationships.. hehe.. the list will go on.. I think the rating is quite good for this serie.. considering the amount of protest ja-kyung got cuz of her nose & acting and how the cast are not well-known at all.. :)

I will take more caps of the puppies.. sooo adorable... just for dunnie and cutie.. haha.. :)

Cutie- thanks for all the names.. Dunnie & I must be sooo similar cuz we have the same habit of "creating" new names for the characters since we don't ever remember the exact spelling of their names.. YOU ROCK!!

emily~thanks so much for posting up those pictures. Lee-Li, lol...he's not really staring into my eyes cause his eyes are facing downward...*LOOK UP LEE-LI*...hah~

And...I don't think Bae-Deuk has a job...and I'm most definite that she is not a dance teacher or works at that place. I think she just dances for fun. I mean come on...this woman LOVES to have fun dancing.

dunnie: yeah...i do remember that scene, when yeh-li was invited to Wang's house and she gave out a little scream when taking a sip of something. from what i remember...her teeth were aching because she suddenly drank something cold...so it just gave her a shock. (I think this is a common thing to happen...at times).

I came across this so I think the drama will be 50 episodes.. sandy- can u confirm this?

스페인 어느 광장, 드라마 ‘마드리드의 추억’을 촬영 중인 탤런트 청하(조연우)는 분장사 자경(윤정희)으로부터 메이크업을 받으...

감 독 : 이영희

주 연 : 윤정희, 이태곤, 조연우, 이수경

장 르 : SBS드라마

관람등급 : 15세 이상

관람요금 : 1000원

러닝타임 : 50분

Doesn't say anything about this drama being 50 episodes long. Down at the buttom just says the running time of each episode is 50 minutes.

Here is translations of the Preview Summary.

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00011 회 ( 10 월 15 일 )

아침뉴스를 끝낸 왕모는 자경(윤정희)과 함께 식사를 하면서 지난번 자신의 실수에도 불구하고 잘 대해주어 고맙다고 말한다. 그러자 자경은 왕모가 뉴스 진행하는데 자신 때문에 신경 쓰일 것 같아 일부러 편하게 대했다며 말하며 살짝 웃음짓는다. 이런 자경의 마음씀씀이를 확인한 왕모는 기분 좋아지고 자경과 즐겁게 이야기를 나누며 식사를 하게 된다.

한편, 영선(한혜숙)은 왕모(이태곤)에게 꽃다발을 선물한 예리(왕빛나)를 불러서는 앞으로는 이렇게 꽃다발을 보내지 말라고 따끔하게 한 마디 한다. 이에 예리는 기분이 언짢아 지지만 애써 기죽지 않으려 노력한다. 그런가 하면 동춘의 치과에서 이빨을 치료받은 왕마리아 여사(정혜선)는 미향이 건낸 와인을 받고서 기뻐하는데..

After anchoring the morning news, WangMo and JahKyung goes out to eat together and he apologizes for what happened last time and thanks her for being nice to him. Wang-Mo goes back to anchoring and JahKyung thinks that WangMo might be worrying or concentrating about her so she puts a smile on her face so that he doesn't worry. Seeing JahKyung smiling, WangMo becomes happy and later shares a nice conversation with JahKyung while eating.

Meanwhile, YoungSun finds out that Yeh-Li delivered a bouquet of flowers to WangMo. Young-Sun calls Yeh-Li over and tells her straightforwardly to never send flowers again. Yeh-Li gets in a bad mood, but tries to be strong. Wang Maria goes to the orthodontist and gets treated by DongChoon. She gets happy when MiHyang gives her a bottle of wine (?)...

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00012 회 ( 10 월 16 일 )

영선(한혜숙)은 왕마리아 여사(정혜선)의 메이크업을 이유로 자경(윤정희)을 집으로 초대한다. 영문도 모른 체 왕마리아 여사의 화장을 맡게 된 자경은 성심성의껏 화장을 하게 되고, 끝난 뒤에는 칭찬을 받는다. 그러자 영선은 내심 기분이 좋아지고, 자경을 위해 많은 음식들을 내놓는다. 이때 자리를 같이하게 된 슬아(이수경)는 자경의 손가락에 있는 반지가 자기 것과 같다는 걸 알고는 깜짝 놀란다.

한편, 예리는 왕모를 자기아버지 동춘(임채무)이 운영하는 치과로 데리고 가서는 이빨을 스켈링하게끔 도와준다. 이후 셋은 같이 식사를 하며 기분좋은 시간을 보내는데, 왕모는 자신에게 친절을 베푼 부녀가 고맙기만 하다. 하지만, 예리의 속내는 왕모를 얼른 차지하고 싶은 마음뿐이다. 이후 슬아를 통해 영선이 자경을 마음에 들어하더라는 이야기를 들은 예리는 슬아와 함께 좀더 구체적으로 왕모의 관심을 끌 계획을 꾸미게 되는데..

Wang Maria wants make-up professionally done on her (i'm guessing)...so because of this reason, YoungSun invites JahKyung to her house. So JahKyung puts make-up on Wang Maria and gets a compliment. YoungSun feels happy and makes a lot of food for JahKyung. Right than, Seul-Ah joins in and right when she see's the ring that JahKyung has on her finger...she gets shocked to see that they have the same ring.

Meanwhile, Yeh-Li takes WangMo to her dad's orthodontist and helps him get a scaling done on his teeth. After this, all three of them go out to eat and spends good time together. WangMo is thankful for them to treat him well. However, Yeh-Li's main goal is to have WangMo as her man, fast. After this, Yeh-Li finds out that YoungSun has good feelings about JahKyung, according to Seul-Ah...and so they both try to find a concrete way for WangMo to take interest on her. (-_-)

Hugging Sandy Tightly and not letting go.. hehe :lol: YAY!!! ja-kyung is not mad at wang mo anymore.. I'm so glad.. hehe.. wang mo- i think he's falling for her.. worrying about her and all.. what a sweet guy!!! I'm glad that young-sun tells yeh-li off.. (jumping for joy!!).. abit sad since there is still no mention of the step bro.. guess i should try to forget about him for now and hopefully he will "WOWS" me when and if he ever appear..

I can't wait for wang maria to meet ja-kyung... another important turn in the drama. Yeh-li needs to stay away from the Wang household. Now that she knows young-sun likes ja-kyung, do you think she will cause trouble for ja-kyung too? since ja-kyung and wang mo works at the same place as her, she will see them spending time together, right? I hope she won't use chung-ha and cause a problem between ja-kyung & wang mo.

I will be back with the caps of the puppies.. :)

Sandy - THANKS for the preview translations! I'm excited for the next two eps...sounds like that'll be quite a bit of ja-kyung/wang-mo scenes and ja-kyung will meet wang maria...hmm...I wonder if she'll still prefer ye-ri after that.

It doesn't sound like ye-ri will give up on wang-mo easily so we can probably see a lot of scenes on that. Knowing how badly ye-ri treats ja-kyung already, she certainly won't ease up when she finds that young-sun & wang-mo both likes ja-kyung. I think somewhere chung-ha will get back into the picture and it'll become a quadrangle love conflict. Wang-mo doesn't know about chung-ha/ja-kyung relationship yet although he saw them together in Spain...wonder what he'd think when he finds out...do any of you think wang-mo might be interested in both ja-kyung and ye-ri and then we'll see how young-sun guides him toward ja-kyung??? I hope not...our wang-mo is not that kind of guy, right???

I've gotten over ja-kyung's nose and actually thinks she is pretty sometimes...I want to see some of her Miss Korea pics..haha...

So maybe this is not a 50-ep drama...since Sandy said it's 50 minutes, the chinese forum probably got it wrong and thought it was the no. of eps...now I wonder how long this drama will be??? It replaced That Summer's Typhoon and that was 30 eps.

Emily - looking forward to more cute puppy pics...

i went through the last 6 episodes looking for the puppies.. but i think they were featured in the earlier episodes.. hehe.. will go back and look later.. i captured all the scenes of lee-li ( the gay twin ) for sandy.. so i will post some scenes each day.. :)

asking his dad for money ( so he can take Sandy back to that karaoke place and sing to her..:)

bscap009.jpg

bscap012.jpg

bscap013.jpg

bscap014.jpg

bscap015.jpg

bscap016.jpg

bscap017.jpg

bscap018.jpg

the toilet scene.. haha.. wonder what's so urgent that sandy HAD to call him at such crucial time.. :lol:

bscap025.jpg

bscap027.jpg

bscap028.jpg

bscap020.jpg

bscap021.jpg

bscap022.jpg

bscap023.jpg- uh oh.. sandy is calling..

bscap030.jpg

bscap024.jpg

bscap031.jpg

oh my goodness ... you gals are just hilarious!~!! :lol:

thanks mily for all the caps. :wub: ...

dunnie ... i too had gotten over ja-kyung's nose. and she's growing on me ... even the way she talks. and i agree ... wang-mo can't possibly like ye-ri ... he must have better taste than that.

sandy~~ thanks so much for the preview translations. now i'm excited about the upcoming episodes. sounds like a lot of ja-kyung & wang-mo scenes. and ... tsk tsk tsk sandy ... making lee-ri pissed while he's taking a dump ... what are you thinking of? :P

Archived