[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep 21 was a bit boring...... Just alot of Ja Kyung ignoring Wang Mo and him trying to get back in her good graces.

Apart from that, not alot of good scenes together.

Ooh I just remembered! There was a hilarious scene with Seul Ah and Lee Ri, when SA was trying to find out whether LR was gay. :lol: Ahhhh so the writers are making him like that deliberately! The antics of those 2 are so funny :lol:

Spoiler for next episode.

IT looks like Wang Mo got sick of trying to get back in JK's good books, and is now acting cold towards her. AND .........

The spoiler shows him at a restaurant with YR, and he asks her if she wants to date him officially!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!

It better just be YR's imagination!!! Or else :fury:

omg lunagal ... it better be or else wang-mo will be in my bad books!!! :ph34r: how could he?!! :( i suppose on the bright side if he really did ask YR to date officially but then break up with her later for JK then it'll serve her right~ haha

thanks so much for the spoilers ... i so need to catch up. was away whole of yesterday so could only start my download now~

hee hee hee hee hee :lol:

There was another gratuitous half naked man scene in ep20! Dunnie and cutie will love it- it was wangmo!

He has really fallen for her. When she was ignoring him, he was asking about her and even came to her salon, to check out what was wrong.

Then he was mesmerised by her when she was feeling his pulse and doing a card trick. YAY!

But the biggest proof for his falling for her, was when he was in the sauna, he imagined her cheering when he was singing karaoke. Seriously that scene was soooooo cheesy! But funny nonetheless.

haha...the half-naked wang-mo didn't look too bad...now we've pretty much seen all the males half-naked...what're they going to show us next??? LOL...

In ep 20, what did chung-ha and ja-kyung say to each other when he stopped by her apt. drunk?

Did he ask to see ja-kyung again? It's interesting that that he seemed “afraid” of his eldest sister or did I get that wrong? Bae-deuk couldn’t get him to leave but he did after she called the older sister.

The puppy has gotten bigger…still so cute….I thought the mil did something with the kitten...that's why the dil go upset but the kitten reappeared in ep 21 to the mil's surprise...

When wang-mo stopped by the salon, did ja-kyung intend to meet him at the karaoke or was she hanging out there to avoid him but he found her? I understand what lunagal said about ja-kyung's reason for distancing from wang-mo...but I can't help but think ye-ri is also part of the reason. Ja-kyung seemed to have no qualms going out with wang-mo before seeing him w/ye-ri...

Looks like ja-kyung’s birth father has hired a detective to track down young-sun...and ja-kyung’s emo called her with more info about her birthmom? Someone by the name of ji-sun? That's pretty close to young-sun's name...Wonder when ja-kyung & young-sun's relationship will start coming out in the open...can't help but think how painful it might be for young-sun then and whether it might ruin her plans for getting ja-kyung & wang-mo together...but ja-kyung gets her parents back though...

Btw, do young-sun & wang-mo know that ja-kyung & ye-ri are cousins? Why does ye-ri want to know what wang-mo grabbed on his 1st birthday? Is there any significance of that in the Korean culture?

ep 21 was a bit boring...... Just alot of Ja Kyung ignoring Wang Mo and him trying to get back in her good graces.

Apart from that, not alot of good scenes together.

Ooh I just remembered! There was a hilarious scene with Seul Ah and Lee Ri, when SA was trying to find out whether LR was gay. :lol: Ahhhh so the writers are making him like that deliberately! The antics of those 2 are so funny :lol:

Spoiler for next episode.

IT looks like Wang Mo got sick of trying to get back in JK's good books, and is now acting cold towards her. AND .........

The spoiler shows him at a restaurant with YR, and he asks her if she wants to date him officially!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!

It better just be YR's imagination!!! Or else :fury:

When wang-mo met ja-kyung for lunch after returning from the mountains, it seemed so unlike him to yell for the waitress…he not only startled ja-kyung, he startled me as well…lol…what was he asking her??? So many questions he had it seemed…wonder what was ja-kyung’s response when he said that young-sun told him to treat her like a sister…was he trying to test her? Was she talking about chung-ah when she mentioned samcheon??? Wang-mo seemed kinda discouraged walking away after the lunch…was it because of what ja-kyung said (what did she say???)

I might be misunderstanding everything...but is he turning away from ja-kyung because of whatever she said and now he is going to go out w/ye-ri instead??? He did call seul-ah to suggest that they go out w/ye-ri or something...

Lunagal, I hope your spoiler is wrong about wang-mo's question to ye-ri but I think that's what he's going to do. I'm getting mad just thinking about it!!! How can he give up and changes his mind so easily??? If the spoiler turns out to be true, I'm going to switch my allegiance to chung-ha...LOL...afterall he still has feelings for her and not ready to give her up yet...

Well...I guess the scriptwriter has to come up with something to keep the audience tuned in if this drama is to last till April 2006. Perhaps wang-mo will go out w/ye-ri and then finds out that he really loves ja-kyung and no one else...but that's such a typical plot...and just creates more friction between ja-kyung & ye-ri.

Okay...need to stop ranting about wang-mo for a sec...the mountain was so pretty w/fall colors...although I didn''t understand what young-sun was saying in the voice-over when hiking w/ja-kyung, I felt her pain though...she found her long-lost daughter but couldn't acknowledge her openly...had to keep finding excuses to see her...sigh...

The lee-ri & seul-ah rodeo riding scene was funny…he even gave her back the money when she offered to pay to ride it…he was upset when seul-ah suggested that he was gay...what did he say??? Don't tell me he's role-playing because he is an actor...what does he do anyway??? I've never figure that out...

Cutie...hurry with watching the eps and come share your spoilers...I need so many explanations...

I know sandy is busy w/school...but hope emily catches up soon....

P.S. From the ep22 preview, wang-mo went to the amusement park w/seul-ah & ye-ri...grrrrr...and poor chung-ha got beat up???

Looks like ja-kyung’s birth father has hired a detective to track down young-sun...and ja-kyung’s emo called her with more info about her birthmom? Someone by the name of ji-sun? That's pretty close to young-sun's name...Wonder when ja-kyung & young-sun's relationship will start coming out in the open...can't help but think how painful it might be for young-sun then and whether it might ruin her plans for getting ja-kyung & wang-mo together...but ja-kyung gets her parents back though...

yah ... the dad has hired a detective to track down young-sun to find out about the child they had together. gosh ... i don't know what he's thinking of ... isn't it bad enough he ruined her life first time around? what about the scandal for young-sun if her past came back to haunt her in the form of ex-lover looking for their kid. <_<

i think the emo was trying to find out/remember ja-kyung's birth mom's name but i think she remembered it wrongly as ji-sun. that's why ja-kyung was asking her if she knew what her full name is and by the river ... she was going kim ji-sun, kang ji-sun etc...

Why does ye-ri want to know what wang-mo grabbed on his 1st birthday? Is there any significance of that in the Korean culture?

maybe i'm wrong but i couldn't help but think that maybe yehri purposely ask that question because she knows young-sun is not wang-mo's birth mom and will probably not know what wang-mo grabbed on his 1st birthday since she probably has not met & married wang-mo's dad then. but i havent' watch that scene so no idea who was around when yehri asked that question ...

will write more later when i watch the last 2 episodes 'coz i was only running through ep 20 since my 21 is still not finish downloading. still waiting for my 350mb quality to finish downloading.

yah ... the dad has hired a detective to track down young-sun to find out about the child they had together. gosh ... i don't know what he's thinking of ... isn't it bad enough he ruined her life first time around? what about the scandal for young-sun if her past came back to haunt her in the form of ex-lover looking for their kid. <_<

know what you mean...while young-sun wanted to see her daughter, I don't think she wanted her past known...otherwise she'd have openly acknowledged ja-kyung. We still don't know the specifics that broke up young-sun & hong-pa, do we? Was it because of hong-pa's mother? She'd expressed some regrets but I never understood what really happened...

i think the emo was trying to find out/remember ja-kyung's birth mom's name but i think she remembered it wrongly as ji-sun. that's why ja-kyung was asking her if she knew what her full name is and by the river ... she was going kim ji-sun, kang ji-sun etc...

Ahh...thanks for the clarification...that's why I need you, cutie...you know more korean than I do...lol...

will write more later when i watch the last 2 episodes 'coz i was only running through ep 20 since my 21 is still not finish downloading. still waiting for my 350mb quality to finish downloading.

I want to know your reaction to the wang-mo/ja-kyung situation...do you think that ja-kyung might be overdoing the avoidance thing? The only reason that I can think of her wanting to distance from wang-mo is is ye-ri...but it seems from the preview that she's driving him away from her... :o

Edit...waves hi to emily...finally see you here...are you caught up w/the eps yet???

saying hello to everyone...

omg..i'm almost caught up.. but reading the spoilers for episode 22.. i'm losing the drive to watch again.. I'm dreading it already...i will totally dislike wang mo if that happens.. well.. maybe he has to date YR to realize that ja-kyung is an angel... but knowing how nice he is, it might take him awhile to drop YR... urrggg.. poor JK will be so sad if that happens.. sucks.. Since wang mo never even dated before.. it does make sense for him to date more than one person before he marry the one he loves. So by the time he realizes that he loves ja-kyung, he will know how to cherish her more.. i just hope that's how it is.. and i'm finding all kind of excuse to support wang mo.. but oh my.. what is he thinking?????

In a way, I do hope that the dad will find JK and that everyone will warmly accept her into the family. I really want JK to experience some love in her life.

I feel so bad for JK after the last incident.. the evil stepmom is totally taking advantage of her.. I kinda want JK to blow her off and let her suffer abit.. Why should JK pay for her vacation on top of the debts she caused? She should be working her butt off paying for her own debts, or at least make her older sister pay for her.. I'm beginning to give up hope that my cutie CSW will ever appear as the step-brother.. but they are so evil by reminding me that he exists cuz everyone always open the door and look for him.. hehehe..

I love all the Lee-Li scenes.. omg... what a twist.. He is not gay!!! Well, I knew that Sandy wouldn't bring a gay guy home to meet her mom, ( but to be honest, I always had doubts about him- sorry dear..)

;):lol: .. I'm surprised that they haven't develop the CH & SA relationship. So is SA and Lee-Li gonna be a couple now? or am i missing something during the course of speed-watching?

It's kinda late.. but i love the cheesy dream wang mo had when he was dancing with Ja-kyung.. haha.. I was like "omg".. but it was sweet :)

I've heard so many comments about the thunderstorm.. wow.. such a cute & natural reaction..hehe...That is how things should happen.. Compare that to Ye-ri's planned scary movie antics.. yeah.. we all know who will fit wang mo best.. ;)

i will come back and confirm the spoilers.. if the whole situation is just Ye-ri's dream.. i will definitely speed up and catch up all the way... if wang mo decides to "test the water" with Ye-ri.. i guess I will take several days and silently punish him ( going back and post all his half-naked pictures with bloated belly)!!! hehe.. I'm still hopefull for a cute, hot, guest star to appear and be interest in JK, so wang mo can be all jealous .. and I can stare at the handsome hot guest star while waiting for wang mo to come back to his senses !!!! hahahaha

emily...maybe it is in ye-ri's dream that wang-mo asked to date her officially like lunagal guessed...but don't give up! I'm not...I'm just switching my preference to chung-ha if that happens...hahaha...

You know, ye-ri won't give up so easily even if wang-mo finds out later that he really loves ja-kyung afterall...the thought of him going out w/her as a gf is making me sick...I don't understand how he can change his mind about ja-kyung so quickly even if she told him off...guess we'll have to wait till next week to find out what really happens...but watch w/us...so we can all slam wang-mo together if necessary... :lol:

know what you mean...while young-sun wanted to see her daughter, I don't think she wanted her past known...otherwise she'd have openly acknowledged ja-kyung. We still don't know the specifics that broke up young-sun & hong-pa, do we? Was it because of hong-pa's mother? She'd expressed some regrets but I never understood what really happened...

I want to know your reaction to the wang-mo/ja-kyung situation...do you think that ja-kyung might be overdoing the avoidance thing? The only reason that I can think of her wanting to distance from wang-mo is is ye-ri...but it seems from the preview that she's driving him away from her... :o

Edit...waves hi to emily...finally see you here...are you caught up w/the eps yet???

me too want to know the exact reasons for the breakup but maybe the scriptwriter don't think that's important to the storyline. lol ... or else it has been revealed but since we don't understand korean ... we missed that part.

as for wang-mo & ja-kyung situation ... truth to tell ... after watching epi 20 ... i'm a little pissed with ja-kyung. haha ... that hot & cold thing is a bit way too much. i must say i really do pity wang-mo ... if he's totally newbie at relationship thingy as we're led to believe ... then what is the guy suppose to think? she was friendly & warm towards him one day & his heart starts fluttering ... then the next is she refuse to look at him & gives him the cold shoulder although he's like my little puppy when i'm mad at him & ignores him .... he's probably confused about what i'm angry with him about or maybe he's not but since he can't talk i won't know for sure ... still keeps following me around with adoring gaze and hoping i'll play with him. but then wang mo ain't a doggie so it's understandable if he starts getting pissed & all annoyed at the signals ja-kyung is sending out?

omg..i'm almost caught up.. but reading the spoilers for episode 22.. i'm losing the drive to watch again.. I'm dreading it already...i will totally dislike wang mo if that happens.. well.. maybe he has to date YR to realize that ja-kyung is an angel... but knowing how nice he is, it might take him awhile to drop YR... urrggg.. poor JK will be so sad if that happens.. sucks.. but than again, it might help that wang mo can learn about relationship through YR since he never even date before.. by the time he realizes that he loves ja-kyung, he will know how to cherish her more.. i just hope that's how it is.. and i'm finding all kind of excuse to support wang mo.. but oh my.. what is he thinking?????

mily!!! you're all caught up ... don't lose drive ... maybe the preview is wrong? o.O

as for wang-mo & ja-kyung situation ... truth to tell ... after watching epi 20 ... i'm a little pissed with ja-kyung. haha ... that hot & cold thing is a bit way too much. i must say i really do pity wang-mo ... if he's totally newbie at relationship thingy as we're led to believe ... then what is the guy suppose to think? she was friendly & warm towards him one day & his heart starts fluttering ... then the next is she refuse to look at him & gives him the cold shoulder although he's like my little puppy when i'm mad at him & ignores him .... he's probably confused about what i'm angry with him about or maybe he's not but since he can't talk i won't know for sure ... still keeps following me around with adoring gaze and hoping i'll play with him. but then wang mo ain't a doggie so it's understandable if he starts getting pissed & all annoyed at the signals ja-kyung is sending out?

mily!!! you're all caught up ... don't lose drive ... maybe the preview is wrong? o.O

sigh...in the preview, ja-kyung seems a bit saddened when wang-mo walked away from her...probably didn't expect him to do that since he was trying so hard to be back on her good side in the previous ep... Did you catch the conversation betw them in ep21 when he said his mom wanted him to be nice and treat ja-kyung like a sister? Did he ask her whether that was okay or something? and I think/guess that she said that was fine and is that why he is giving up on her (plus the fact that she's avoiding him)??? Guess we really need Sandy or Lunagal to translate for us...I'm just guessing from a few words and probably am way off....

sigh...in the preview, ja-kyung seems a bit saddened when wang-mo walked away from her...probably didn't expect him to do that since he was trying so hard to be back on her good side in the previous ep... Did you catch the conversation betw them in ep21 when he said his mom wanted him to be nice and treat ja-kyung like a sister? Did he ask her whether that was okay or something? and I think/guess that she said that was fine and is that why he is giving up on her (plus the fact that she's avoiding him)??? Guess we really need Sandy or Lunagal to translate for us...I'm just guessing from a few words and probably am way off....

my download for 21 should be done in less than an hour ... will throw in my guess then too. :lol:

hmmn... as for chung-ha i don't know what to make of him ... it's obvious he can't seem to get over ja-kyung but is he really ready to face all oppositions from the 2 wicked sisters? otherwise ... what's the use of him making a scene at ja-kyung's place.

and dunnie ... i think maybe chung-ha is more afraid or respectful of the elder sister because she & her husband are the ones who took care of him like their own son? i remember during earlier discussions ... someone told us that chung-ha is very grateful to the brother in law for what he has done for him and i remember him hugging the bro-in-law & kissing him etc.

I feel so bad for JK after the last incident.. the evil stepmom is totally taking advantage of her.. I kinda want JK to blow her off and let her suffer abit.. Why should JK pay for her vacation on top of the debts she caused? She should be working her butt off paying for her own debts, or at least make her older sister pay for her.. I'm beginning to give up hope that my cutie CSW will ever appear as the step-brother.. but they are so evil by reminding me that he exists cuz everyone always open the door and look for him.. hehehe..

ja-kyung is way too nice to put up with that adopted mom all the time...that woman doesn't do anything except eat, drink & be merry at ja-kyung's expense and she doesn't even treat her kindly most of the time. When she is nice, it's superficial because she wants something.

;):lol: .. I'm surprised that they haven't develop the CH & SA relationship. So is SA and Lee-Li gonna be a couple now? or am i missing something during the course of speed-watching?

Chung-ha hasn't really had too much screen time except the last few eps...he is still hung up over JK and hasn't shown any interest in SA in the few situations they're together...with the developments so far, it seems to make more sense to couple SA & lee-ri...

It's kinda late.. but i love the cheesy dream wang mo had when he was dancing with Ja-kyung.. haha.. I was like "omg".. but it was sweet :)

wang-mo's dreams are all cheesy...haha...the karaoke scene w/JK cheering him is also cheesy...

i will come back and confirm the spoilers.. if the whole situation is just Ye-ri's dream.. i will definitely speed up and catch up all the way... if wang mo decides to "test the water" with Ye-ri.. i guess I will take several days and silently punish him ( going back and post all his half-naked pictures with bloated belly)!!! hehe.. I'm still hopefull for a cute, hot, guest star to appear and be interest in JK, so wang mo can be all jealous .. and I can stare at the handsome hot guest star while waiting for wang mo to come back to his senses !!!! hahahaha

yikes...reposting his bloated belly pics...that's real punishment alright...

:lol: I think I want chung-ha to actively pursue ja-kyung again so wang-mo knows that he's not the only one in town for JK...but unsure if chung-ha is up to the task though...your handsome hot guest star is not a bad idea also...who do you have in mind???

Chung-ha hasn't really had too much screen time except the last few eps...he is still hung up over JK and hasn't shown any interest in SA in the few situations they're together...with the developments so far, it seems to make more sense to couple SA & lee-ri...

i think yehri did mention to chung-ha before she wanted to introduce him to one of her gf's or something but chung-ha told her he's not interested. and i must say seul-ah as pretty as she is ... is no candidate to start making him sit up & notice her as a woman instead of a friend of his niece? speaking of which ... any bets that chung-ha might just make use of seul-ah's interest in him to try & make ja-kyung jealous? 'coz the drama photoshoot seems to suggest chung-ha & seul-ah as a couple although most of us here could see her more with lee-ri? so i wonder how they are gonna work this out... hmmn...

wang-mo's dreams are all cheesy...haha...the karaoke scene w/JK cheering him is also cheesy...

haha ... all the dreams in this drama are cheesy!!! remember seul-ah's dream? that scene of JK cheering wang-mo just creeps me out ... haha ... too funny ... she looks quite weird doing that giddy little girl cheering ... i could just imagine seul-ah doing it more naturally though.

i must say the scriptwriter has this kind of wacko sense of humour ...

oh ... oh ... i just saw wang-mo in the sauna~ :wub: ... but must wait for HQ file to see better ... keke

so emily is still not done with trying to squeeze in a new hottie in this drama? :rolleyes: i'm all for it of course ... :D

hehe.. since the PDs are sooo crazy with the "half-naked " trend.. i just thought it would be easier to sit through the scene if the guy is HOT.. haha.. i'm serious.. i think all the guys & old men in this serie appeared half-naked.. and i gotta say i wasn't as excited to watch those scenes.. but if the guy is as hot as the one in sweet spy.. i'm all for it.. ( just look at my avatar!!!) hahaha!!!!

okay.. okay.. the story is important and i should give up on my HOT "step-brother & guest star" fantasy.. sucks that Chung ha is the only candidate for JK... at least SA has both Lee-Li & CH to pick from.. haha.. sooo not fair...

I feel kinda sad for JK too.. but it's partly her fault for being "hot" & "cold" to wang mo.. In a sense, I think JK thinks that WM is too good for her.. oh my... if he's too good for JK.. he's like 10 million times too good for Yeh-ri... haha..

I still think it's weird for YS & JK & WM to be in such twisted relationship. How would the grandma l & the whole family will feel when everyone finds out that JK is young sun's daugher? I'm sure wang mo and Ja-kyung will face plenty of hardship in the future if they do get together.. i know i shouldn't say this.. but in a sense.. they're like step-sibling.. ( even though i like wang mo & jK together) i can't help feeling bad for JK.. First she has to break up with Chung ha cuz he's like her step-uncle-in-law.... maybe she will face the same situation once again.. but worse since it's her step-brother...

The only cute scenes i'm looking forward to is of Lee-Li.. I can't wait for the writer to prove to me that he's not gay and is capable of loving a woman.. hahahha

Preview summaries for eps 22 and 23...sandy, can you please translate for us? Thanks!

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00022 회 ( 11 월 26 일 )

산으로 올라가던 영선과 자경은 잠시 자리에 앉아 숨을 고르고, 이어 영선은 정성들여 만든 김밥을 꺼내어 함께 먹게 된다. 다정하게 먹던 둘, 그러다 자경은 무심결에 어릴 적 소풍을 갈 때 친구들이 싸오는 친구들이 너무 부러웠다고 말하고, 이에 영선의 마음은 아파온다. 이후 둘은 산을 배경으로 같이 다정하게 사진도 찍고, 팔짱도 끼면서 더 친해진다.

한편, 슬아, 예리와 같이 놀이동산에 간 왕모는 자기에게 살갑게 다가오는 예리를 뒤로하고 자경과 다정했던 시간을 떠올린다. 그러다 집에서 자경이 영선하고만 산에 다녀온 사실을 알게 된 왕모는 기분이 상하고, 예리와 만날 약속을 잡는다. 왕모의 이런 마음을 아는지 모르는지 자경은 옛날 친구들과 함께한 자리에서 나나무스쿠리의 사랑의 기쁨(plaisir d'amour)을 부르며 청하와 스페인에 갔던 일이며 왕모와 만난 일들을 떠올리고… .

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00023 회 ( 11 월 27 일 )

자경이 일하는 미용실로 들른 영선은 지난 등산 때 찍은 사진을 자경에게 내밀며 시간이 괜찮다면 다음에도 같이 산행을 하자고 말을 건낸다. 이에 자경은 흔쾌히 그러자고 하다가 영선이 싸온 초밥에 감동하고 만다. 잠시 후 왕모의 사진촬영에 메이크업을 해주러 간 자경은 정성스럽게 왕모의 얼굴을 매만져준다. 이때 왕모는 자경의 숨결을 느끼고는 마음이 들뜬다.

이후 스튜디오를 빠져나온 왕모는 자경에게 지난번에 예리를 바래다 준 건에 대해 오해가 없었으면 좋겠다고 말하고는 혹시 자기를 좋아하는 마음이 있는지 넌지시 물어본다. 그러자 자경은 왕모와 통화할때나, 같이 있을 때는 마냥 기분이 좋다고 말하고는 왕모에게 일 때문이 아니더라도 편하게 전화해도 되냐고 묻는데….

Preview summaries for eps 22 and 23...sandy, can you please translate for us? Thanks!

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00022 회 ( 11 월 26 일 )

산으로 올라가던 영선과 자경은 잠시 자리에 앉아 숨을 고르고, 이어 영선은 정성들여 만든 김밥을 꺼내어 함께 먹게 된다. 다정하게 먹던 둘, 그러다 자경은 무심결에 어릴 적 소풍을 갈 때 친구들이 싸오는 친구들이 너무 부러웠다고 말하고, 이에 영선의 마음은 아파온다. 이후 둘은 산을 배경으로 같이 다정하게 사진도 찍고, 팔짱도 끼면서 더 친해진다.

한편, 슬아, 예리와 같이 놀이동산에 간 왕모는 자기에게 살갑게 다가오는 예리를 뒤로하고 자경과 다정했던 시간을 떠올린다. 그러다 집에서 자경이 영선하고만 산에 다녀온 사실을 알게 된 왕모는 기분이 상하고, 예리와 만날 약속을 잡는다. 왕모의 이런 마음을 아는지 모르는지 자경은 옛날 친구들과 함께한 자리에서 나나무스쿠리의 사랑의 기쁨(plaisir d'amour)을 부르며 청하와 스페인에 갔던 일이며 왕모와 만난 일들을 떠올리고… .

주말극장 [ 하늘이시여 ] 제 00023 회 ( 11 월 27 일 )

자경이 일하는 미용실로 들른 영선은 지난 등산 때 찍은 사진을 자경에게 내밀며 시간이 괜찮다면 다음에도 같이 산행을 하자고 말을 건낸다. 이에 자경은 흔쾌히 그러자고 하다가 영선이 싸온 초밥에 감동하고 만다. 잠시 후 왕모의 사진촬영에 메이크업을 해주러 간 자경은 정성스럽게 왕모의 얼굴을 매만져준다. 이때 왕모는 자경의 숨결을 느끼고는 마음이 들뜬다.

이후 스튜디오를 빠져나온 왕모는 자경에게 지난번에 예리를 바래다 준 건에 대해 오해가 없었으면 좋겠다고 말하고는 혹시 자기를 좋아하는 마음이 있는지 넌지시 물어본다. 그러자 자경은 왕모와 통화할때나, 같이 있을 때는 마냥 기분이 좋다고 말하고는 왕모에게 일 때문이 아니더라도 편하게 전화해도 되냐고 묻는데….

JahKyung and YoungSun who were going up the mountain sits down and rests. YoungSun takes out the wrapped seaweed rice and eats it with JahKyung. While eating, JahKyung thinks about her childhood years where her friends would bring wrapped seaweed to picnics...JahKyung tells YoungSun that she always envied those friends...this makes YoungSun hurt/sad. After this, they take pictures together and put their arms around each other. Meanwhile, WangMo goes to a theme park with YehLi and SeulAh. He turns his back on YehLi who was coming towards him and he thinks about the good times he had with JahKyung. But he gets upset when he finds out that JahKyung went to the mountains with YoungSun. So he sets up a time to meet up with YehLi. JahKyung goes out to hang out with her old friends. While singing a song, she flashes back to when she went to Spain with ChungHa...and how she met WangMo...

YoungSun goes to the hair salon that JahKyung works at to give her the pictures that she got developed. YoungSun tells JahKyung that they should go to the mountains again together. JahKyung agrees...JahKyung gets touched when YoungSun brings Sushi for her. JahKyung goes to put make-up on WangMo. JahKyung works on his face gently and WangMo feels her breathe/touch. After, WangMo comes out of the studio and tells JahKyung to not misunderstand the day when he took YehLi home. And randomly...he asks her if she has any feelings for him. JahKyung tells him that she feels comfortable when she's talking with him on the phone or when she's with him. I think she asks WangMo if she can call him comfortably...

thanks sandy for translating the preview!!!

omg ... i still can't believe wang mo really suggested to yehri their going out. :angry:

i have to say episode 22 was kind of boring ... hardly any wang-mo & ja-kyung scenes but my favourite part has to be when ja-kyung called lee-ri out. .... i finally saw the manly side of lee-ri!!! isn't he so serious & normal when he was comforting & advising a tearful ja-kyung?? :wub: ... awwww ... he's really so sweet. and the part where he covers both their laps when eating hot potatoes??

TV Rating (11/21/05 – 11/27/05)

1. Goodbye to Sadness (KBS2) -- 29.7%

2. Peculiar Man, Eccentric Woman (KBS1) -- 29.2%

3. The Sky (SBS) -- 19.5%

4. KBS New 9 (KBS1) -- 19.0%

5. GAG Concert (KBS2) -- 18.6%

6. Want to Know (SBS) -- 18.6%

7. Vitamin (KBS2) -- 17.6%

8. Marry a Millionaire (SBS) -- 17.5%

9. Idea Plus (KBS2) -- 17.3%

10. Sponge (KBS2) -- 17.1%

http://www.tnsmk.co.kr/rating/main.asp?menu=Gi_Weekly

---------

i just saw cindy posting this on the news thread ... ain't that cool? sky is on 3rd place!! hopefully i'll get to watch 23 later tonight.

Sandy - thanks for the preview summary translations!

Hi Cutie - ep 22 was boring and wang-mo really asked ye-ri out??? grrr....I don't understand why wang-mo would be upset upon finding out that ja-kyung went to the mtns w/young-sun...I haven't had time to watch the latest two eps yet...hopefully tomorrow...can't wait to see the manly lee-ri...hahaha....

Archived