[Drama 2005] Sky/ Dear Heaven 하늘이시여

Guest mily2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Hello...you can watch this drama on

@badsmuler Thanks for the link. I've been looking for a link to watch this drama. Now I found it. But aish, it only has 17eps. Any other site you know of? or anyone? Love this couple YJH and LTG. Yes, hope they'll pair up again.

2 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I just finished watching this drama again for the 20th time on Friday. It is still one of my favorite drama's.

@Ldy Gmerm Where did you watch it? Online? 20th time? Wow, you must really love it! I can't wait to finish it. Still only at ep 5 :P 

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

@badsmuler Thanks for the link. I've been looking for a link to watch this drama. Now I found it. But aish, it only has 17eps. Any other site you know of? or anyone? Love this couple YJH and LTG. Yes, hope they'll pair up again.

Anyooong @jadecloud...don't worry chinggu, its already completed to 85 episodes...its contains 4-5 episodes for 1 video...

12 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

Anyooong @jadecloud...don't worry chinggu, its already completed to 85 episodes...its contains 4-5 episodes for 1 video...

Annyeong @badsmuler Oh really? That's great! Now I can watch it all without having to search... Loving this drama so far. Thanks again chingu :) 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I just finished watching this drama again for the 20th time on Friday. It is still one of my favorite drama's.

Hello chinggu...nice to meet you again in this thread again...

Dear Heaven, Family Honor, Seven Princesses and 1% of Anything are my all time favourite family dramas...i even have DVD for collections... :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

Annyeong @badsmuler Oh really? That's great! Now I can watch it all without having to search... Loving this drama so far. Thanks again chingu :) 

@jadecloud...

You've already on which episode, chinggu ???

YJH and LTG chemistry are over the rooftop in this drama...their 1st scene together is very simple yet we can feel " love is in the air "... :wub::wub:

Special for you...

c037a71176fe8a5acb80c4b3_zpsoyxrqcwq.jpg

2dcf3607b6792bef7a8947ef_zpsiyn05imw.jpg

Credit as tagged

@jadecloud

I watch at the site listed above. It's the only site I ever found that has this drama with subs.. I have it book marked lol.. I hope you will love this drama like we all did.

@badsmuler

Hello, it is good to see you again since the last time we crossed paths in this thread. I see that we still have a few of the same favorite dailies. I have a few others. And now that I have stopped in again I will be revisiting some more of them.. lol So Life is beautiful and Dear Heaven are off the list as I just watched both of these in the last week in a half nonstop lol.. on to the next ones lol..

Thanks for the pictures. That couple I loved them so much and they went through so much.. Had to get the tissues out a few times and I have watched this drama numerous times. Do you have Dear Heaven on DVD? If so where did you purchase. This is one I want to have in my dvd collection.

Have a good day guys :)

Family's Honor and Dear Heaven are my favorite dramas, but unfortunately, the drama Dear Heaven has many editing errors and it seems that eliminated many scenes and so I think some inconsistencies in the sequence of scenes. If SBS had been more careful in this detail, perhaps Dear Heaven had been one of the most watched dramas worldwide. I think the recordings in Spain is consumed much of the budget drama and therefore neglected quality drama. Despite what previously expressed, this drama will remain my favorite. :grin:

Guest ororomunroe
11 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Hello chinggu...nice to meet you again in this thread again...

Dear Heaven, Family Honor, Seven Princesses and 1% of Anything are my all time favourite family dramas...i even have DVD for collections... :wub::wub:

Are there any eng subtitles for Seven princesses? I can't find it anywhere. 

@Ldy Gmerm, what other shows do you like? I would love to watch some good old dramas. 

9 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

@badsmuler

Hello, it is good to see you again since the last time we crossed paths in this thread. I see that we still have a few of the same favorite dailies. I have a few others. And now that I have stopped in again I will be revisiting some more of them.. lol So Life is beautiful and Dear Heaven are off the list as I just watched both of these in the last week in a half nonstop lol.. on to the next ones lol..

Thanks for the pictures. That couple I loved them so much and they went through so much.. Had to get the tissues out a few times and I have watched this drama numerous times. Do you have Dear Heaven on DVD? If so where did you purchase. This is one I want to have in my dvd collection.

Have a good day guys :)

Hello my old time chinggu @Ldy Gmerm...

My dearest friend whom i met through Soompi had given me a DVD set box of Dear Heaven because my old ones had already broken...too bad she's not active again in Soompi now...

I also have Life is Beautiful and Giant DVDs but until now still not finish it yet...when i'm bored i prefer to re-watch Family Honor or Dear Heaven again and again...LOL

This " the most heart-warming couple " are yours... :heart::heart:

2ndtouch_zpsbdblo04j.gif

GIF-200642107_zpsvldrfu2d.gif

1 hour ago, Morelia said:

Family's Honor and Dear Heaven are my favorite dramas, but unfortunately, the drama Dear Heaven has many editing errors and it seems that eliminated many scenes and so I think some inconsistencies in the sequence of scenes. If SBS had been more careful in this detail, perhaps Dear Heaven had been one of the most watched dramas worldwide. I think the recordings in Spain is consumed much of the budget drama and therefore neglected quality drama. Despite what previously expressed, this drama will remain my favorite. :grin:

I agree with you...even DH ratings were double digits higher than what FH's achieve...

In my country DH was aired 2-3 times on 2 different TV stations despite its lack editing... :glasses:

Have you watched " The Firstborn " ??? Its our Ja kyung aka YJH last drama before she was married last year...the drama is quite entertaining... :wub:

@badsmuler 

In my country no Asian dramas are broadcast on TV, so all the dramas I see on the internet.

Firstborn, I have not seen it yet because I have the idea that it might not suit my tastes, I am currently in search of Blissful Woman.

Next week will see a third time Family's Honor, to wait for the next drama premiering in Park Shi Hoo :)

Grandmothers of this drama scary I think they have a competition to see which one is crazier and although the JaKyung 's grandmother is the more selfish she is consistent with his personality and age, but the Wangmo's grandmother is a crazy person I disliked their behavior when shooting both hair and screamed at poor Ja Kyung (at that time she was sick with the lost mind), that was an extremely cruel act by the grandmother.

2016-01-16_2357.png

Archived